Her Sweet Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his tongue out he sucks on each of her lips to get a taste of her delicious juices then pulls his head away. Moving up her body he again bends and kisses her lips letting her taste her juices as his tongue slithers into her mouth. His hand moves to push the ice even deeper inside with two fingers as they slide easily into her.

Tanner looks down at her as his hand reaches beside the bed again. It is a good thing she is blindfolded and does not see what he holds now. The small light beside the bed reflects off a silver steel blade. About 10 inches in length and 4 inches wide it is a surgical sharp blade. Tanner moves it back and forth watching the light bounce off it. Taking the flat of the blade he lays it on her arm and slowly lets her feel it stroke her skin. The sharp intake of her breath tells Tanner she knows what it is now. He moves it slowly up her arm stroking in one direction. Taking the blade away from her skin he moves to her stomach and holds the blade upright and begins making slow delicate circles with the point. Corey sucks in her stomach, afraid to even breath now as feels the point. She was told of Tanner's love of the blade but had never felt one before. Her breathing shallow as He runs the point over her body and begins to stroke it up and down between her breasts. As her excitement grows from this experience she feels the blade turn as its dragged down valley of her breasts. He leans the ice cold steel flat against her breast and drags it upward toward her nipple. Taking the blade slowly peels the cooled wax away from her breast; then let's her feel the blade laid flat and slowly dragged across her nipple. Sliding the blade down between her breasts He stands the blade up under the chain there and pulls up on it.

As He raises the blade up putting pressure on her nipples by pulling the chain the point is resting against her skin. It rests there like the kiss of a fly yet feels like an anvil to her as He applies more pressure to her nipples through the chain. As He drags the blade down her stomach she once again stops breathing, the steel being dragged over her body. The blade falling flat again He makes a slicing motion across her stomach letting her feel the sharp edge, yet never once does He draw blood. Guiding the blade down farther it moves over her smooth mound. He runs the blade over her mound like He's shaving it knowing there is nothing there for it is silky smooth to the touch. Standing the blade on its back edge where it's flat Tanner guides it up and down between her lips. Making a sawing motion it slides between her wet lips and glides over her clit. Corey moans loudly as she feels the cold steel touch her clit and even more as she feels the pressure of it moving back and forth over it. Feeling the blade flat against her body again she feels it slide up under her garter belt, then with a flick of his wrist the blade is on edge and slices through the belt freeing her of its presence. Again the point is drug down between her lips and across her clit. Moving the blade down the inside of Corey's legs He lets her feel the cold steel through her silk stockings then on her bare thigh just above the stocking. He moves it back across her lips and drags it one last time up between them and against her clit before leaving her body. Putting the blade aside He picks up the final item He knows will push her over the edge. In his hand is a flesh color vibrator with soft spikes covering the lower half. He takes the vibrator and presses it to her mouth then pushes it inside.

"Suck this bitch, just as you sucked my cock."

Her lips go around the vibrator as He pushes it into her mouth half way, stopping it just above the spikes. Tanner works the vibrator in and out fucking her mouth with it coating it well. Taking it from her lips He turns it on and lets her hear it vibrate then He places it against her nipple and turns it up higher. Now moving it back and forth she feels the little spikes vibrate against the clamp and against her tender nipple. Pressing it to her clit He turns it up a little higher, moves it slowly up and down her pussy. Then in one hard push splits her lips and plunges it deep into her. Corey feels the vibrator first on her clit and lunges up off the bed as it is buried inside her. "OH GODDDD," escapes her lip.

Tanner works it around inside her letting her feel it circle around inside her pussy. He feels her grip it and try to pull move of it inside. Shoving it all the way inside He begins to grind it against her g spot then reaches over the turns it all the way up. Corey is withering back and forth now, her head going from side to side. He has been slowly torturing and teasing her for what seems like hours, now this, she doesn't know how much more she can take. The vibrations course though her entire body, radiating out from her crotch they spread from the tip of her toes to the top of her head. If she doesn't get release soon she feels as though her whole body will explode. Her moans begin to get louder, the more Tanner works the vibrator inside her the more she begins to feel that find push. She begins to mummer more and more " oh my god, oh my god." Tanner increases the tempo with which he's been fucking her waiting, knowing that soon she would be pleading for Him.

"Please Sir, let me cum. I need to cum so badly," she begins to plead

"What is it you want, What did you say to Me bitch?" He shoves the vibrator harder inside her. "Please, Please Master...FUCK ME. Please Sir I beg you, fuck me"

Leaving the vibrator buried inside her He removes His clothes. Removing the vibrator, before she knows what is happening He moves it down and shoves it into her ass. Pushing it inside her till it is in her as far as it will go.

"OH MY GOD...MASTER FUCK ME..FUCK ME PLEASE"

"Now, slave, now you are ready for Me"

Climbing onto the bed be slips between her legs and rubs the head of his cock up and down her slit, pressing it against her clit then back down to her opening. Leaning forward on his hands He positions his cock at the opening. With one had push He shoves his hard cock all the way into her; then grinds it around inside her.

"Yes, yes, that's it fuck your slave, fuck me, Please"

Tanner does just that; his strokes are long and hard. Each one drives her into the bed as He fucks her and listens to her pleas for more. At times He just leaves the head of his cock inside her; teasing her, making her beg and plead each time it seems like He's going to stop. When she begs for it He again rams his cock into her, she lifts up off the bed so she feels it go deeper inside her.

" Is this what you want bitch, is it, you want to get fucked do you?"

"Yes, please, please, Fuck me, take this slut."

"Aaaaaaahhhhh, Please Master let me cum; Let this slut cum for you"

"Not yet bitch, you cum when I tell you, only then"

Tanner drives his cock into her unmercifully, shoving it harder inside. Each time He drives his cock into her He feels the vibrator in her ass. At times He stops and lets it vibrate through the head of his cock. Using it to take him closer to his on climax. He once again starts to drive his cock deep into her pussy. She grips it and increases his need even more. Pushing her to the limit, taking her as far as He can He keeps driving his cock into her. Waiting for that last moment when He needs the release almost as badly as she does.

"NOW BITCH, CUM WITH ME NOWWW."

"Take it slut, Fuck Me, CUM WITH ME NOWWW"

" OHHH GODDD, YESSSSS, I'M CUMMMMM FOR YOU MASTER"

Tanner drives his cock all the way into her again feeling the vibrator against his head and it's all it takes now. He begins to shot his cum deep inside her, rubbing his cock against her g spot as He continues to cum. Corey finally gets the command she's been craving, the words she's needed to hear and her orgasm begins just at He buries his cock all the way inside and begins to cum.

" YEEESSS, YESSSSS, I'M CUMMINNNN, MASTER, I'M CUMMINN"

Collapsing on top of her He takes long deep breaths from excerption. He feels her breathing heavy under Him and rolls to the side. Reaching up unhooks the chain from her wrist. Rolling across her He undoes the other cuff then just lets her bring her arms down to her side. He just lies there regaining his strength letting her legs chained for now, remembering the vibrator reaches down and pulls it out of her ass.

"Master, I'm cumin again, Oh God Master, I'm cumin again"

Corey lies there on the bed, a pile of jelly and bones. She turns her head to look at Him. As He looks at her He leans forward and kisses her lips, with what strength she has left she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses Him back.

"Now, slave, you have felt that sweet surrender that makes you Mine."

12