All Comments on 'Her True Self'

by OzymandiasPrime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting concept. Follow-up could use more public nudity, at least in this category, and less violence.

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Wowser...great read well written ...can.t figure out the father.all that young pussy to look at.non the less thanks.

Treehamsterman2Treehamsterman23 months ago

I absolutely loved this story. I thought about skipping forward after page 3 to make this comment but thought otherwise about it, wanting to read the whole thing first. The True Selves sound great, and while I'm not as interested in some of the sex in the offing, the core tenets sound so great, I'm jealous. I hope we get to see more from this concept, but if not I'll treasure this one. Gave me a lot to think about. Following so I don't miss another.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel893 months ago

I wonder why the vast majority of female leads in ENF/exhibitionism stories are slender with C-cup or smaller breasts? It's just so strange to me that one single body type and breast size would be so ubiquitus to one genre of erotica on this site. My inner anthropologist is fascinated at what this could mean about the demographics who use this site.

This time it's especially strange. I've found that IRL the shy girls tend to be quite busty. It's mostly because they get unwanted attention for being well-endowed and end up socially withdrawn because of it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story with a lovely build-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous