All Comments on 'Her Uncle's Secret'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice work

I found your story quite believeable and exciting . I thought pehaps she might have gone to her uncle and made peace with him and perhaps give him a chance to show her more ?

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

For Anony UK: The next chapter of Hero's Life (Ch. 14) will refer to this story and will unveil one of Samantha's nifty quirks I've been longing to reveal. The quirk is due almost entirely to this event with her uncle. I've also been kicking around initial drafts of a story written entirely from Samantha's perspective for later. If I do it, it will dig into this event further.

noglorynogloryalmost 15 years ago
A sympathetic treatment of emerging sexuality

The most complex and mysterious and wonderful sexual organ of all is the mind and this story is a deep and satisfying exploration of that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good aftermath

Finally, an aftermath that was somewhat realistic. Unlike most of the stories here. Glad she got into martial arts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree

This story has a good aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Anticipation

I am looking forward to reading the Hero series.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
That was deep

This explains alot, thank you for sharing Sams secrets with us. I think your right it gives her texture a bit more real she is whole and a lil broken. A very special girl I wish I were hero I'd love to love a Sam. Thank you Paco

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
meh

i cud relate ths story 2 d incidents dat happnd wid meh. ..great story paco. .

M a big fan f urs. ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not sure what to think

Obviously, rape is a damn terrible thing and us pretty much unforgivable. However, in this case, I feel like Sam's uncle isn't completely at fault. Sam clearly was the instigator between them. Hell, she blew him before he could even react. She let him touch her and hump her ass, so how was her uncle supposed to know the difference between "stops" that mean keep going, and one's that mean stop? She could've yelled for help if she was really distraught, or threatened him with it.

Overall, well written (as usual for you) but not as dark as the references in Hero's Life led me to believe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so true

Well-written and very true to life. Guilt and lust become one and the same during incest/molestation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmmm...

I was on the edge about this one. I love your others but this one felt too wrong to me. I am very horny and I can handle graphic porn etc, but this felt wrong. I liked the writing! The story itself felt wrong.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Her Uncle's Secret:" - Samantha and Eric (Niece and Uncle)

This story is fiction!! I get that. However, legally, Eric is guilty as hell; and, morally he is guilty as hell. Uncle Eric never made any more attempts at raping her--because in his guilty mind he knew he had raped her!! The law about rape is clear, and no, stop, quit, etc, all mean don't do it.

The story offers some clarity about the conscience, guilt, disrespect, what is wrong, what is right, abuse. moral's and value's judgements, and second guessing decisions. Eric was crazed enough that he would not stop his ass rape of his niece, but he was lucid enough to ask for permission to cum in her shit tube. It appears his self-aggrandizement had an amount of control to ask permission for the ejaculation part of his attack.

The story is well written. The Samantha and Eric character's are developed well with nicely defined roles; the dialogue is good and lively. Most all aspects of the writing is presented in a good literary manner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it! The story is so hot!

Thank you for writing this. It is an exciting fantasy and I really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's sad,

It is a very intense story, but the ending is just so sad....she started it, but couldnt bring herself to stop it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad, hurt, broken, scared

Its a sad little story for a hurt little girl with a broken realty and a scared heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Twisted but HOT,

This reminded me of my first time, the starting something and then backing out only for the guy to continue anyway.

Between this and hero's live chapter 14 you really captured for me the mixed emotions that are created by such an even, the shame, hurt, the unwanted but accepted arousal and the twisted fantasies that can come after.

This story here left my pussy drenched, my clit throbbing and my ass aching to be filled BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Speechless

I won't lie, I came to your list because I wanted a quick fix - your stories always make me horny as hell and 'Secrets' was no exception.

Short, powerfully Erotic and... I'll be darned but now I'm captivated by another of your characters!

Thanks for sharing your talent, I'm of to read the 'Hero' stories.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Realistic

Something similar happened between me and a family member and I think you got it right. It's a weird combination of guilt and lust of disgust and sadness and betrayal. Incest fantasies are all well and good but in real life they can cause pain that takes years to begin healing. I think the mind tries to make sense of these events and its possible to find yourself reenacting (hopefully just through fantasy) in an effort to understand. Brave of you as a writer of deviant sexual fantasy to veer into that territory.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Strange - Very Strange

Enjoyed your story until the second half - the results of anal sex doesn't seem to have been the problem for the dancer. What created her guilt? Another chapter would provide more insight into her final relationship with her uncle - ended with no basis for her actions towards the man she desired incest with, albeit the anal worked nicely to end the worry of pregnancy.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Because, bug ...

... she asked him to stop. Several times. And he didn't. Wouldn't. Once he started, he used her, no matter how much it hurt her. He remained oblivious to anything but the satisfaction of his own needs only. And no matter how many times he said he was sorry, it changed nothing.

What would you have done?

Now, after finishing this story, I have a far better understanding of what makes Sam who she is.

I just don't think "non consent" is for me.

But then, I already knew that.

No means no. And Stop is, for all intents, just another way of saying no.

Just can't vote on this one, Paco. Any more than I could with the story about Berry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid

This is the most stupid story I have read on this site. Writer shows no talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

To commenter of 5/18 , u`r a crab , back under your rock bytch. Paco, a well written , HOT , deep fun story ( prefer my heroines MILF & bouncy but that just shows how tite your story was ! ) Yes i`m lurking for more. Thankz

TsuneTsunealmost 5 years ago

Great little story. Ignore the troll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: 'Anon Stupid'...

It's funny how the subconscious can make people act. I'd venture to say the lashing out at you, Paco, and the fervent opinion of 'no talent' is the result of supressed guilt and intense self-hatred hidden beneath many layers of denial.

Your dose of reality got s bit too real for 'stupid', peeling away a layer of two of denial, bringing the guilt and self-hatred closer to the surface, hence the lashing out at the source.

But then, what do I know, maybe they're just an asshole?

The talent of an author bursts through when their telling of an example of 'man's inhumanity to man' makes the reader feel unjustified guilt, and creates the need to 'cleanse' one's self.

Bravo.

GwillisGwillisover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Amazing story! I haven’t yet read the other stories to which this is apparently a prequel, but even without the context I’m really impressed by the engaging characterization and depth of story telling involved just in this installment. I’m definitely invested in seeing how Samantha develops as a person and am glad there are already a bunch of stories about her.

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

got love rape. doesnt matter how it starts, when they say stop, it means stop, everything after that is pure rape. his ass should be in jail. he raped his niece, destroyed her love of dancing, he should be proud of getting his nuts off that day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Each and Every Young Slut NEEDS an Uncle Eric (or Uncle Bill) to show them the Joys of Anal Sex...I have been fortunate to "introduce" 40 or more Young Lady's or Women (even a few GILF's and a Mother/Daughter Duo) to Anal Love..They Were ALL Very Special...Bill K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1958willyboy...FICTION...FICTION...FICTION...IF YOU READ OTHER STORIES HE POSTED YOU WOULD SEE SAMANTHA NOT ONLY STILL DANCES BUTT LOVES ANAL SEX...IGNORANT MORON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too different.

Bill S

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

Good story. Dark and troubling as hell, not the usual cock stroke story you expect on this sote, but that's what makes it work. I'm glad she was able to deal with her inner demons with Stephen and that he was supportive and kind, and that Eric burned in the agonbite of inwit ( as Joyce called remorse of conscience). Your stories at their best transcend the genre of porn lit and slide toward something more profound. Although they're pretty penis raising too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking awful story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you're going to reference Ayenbite of Inwyt in your comments, at least get the spelling CLOSE to correct. Sheesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous