All Comments on 'Her Younger Man'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Blew it...

Would've been fine - well written, concise, erotic enough. But pregnant in her sixties? That's just sad and weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I stopped reading after the bit about the BLACK

man. What is wrong with you? I am surprised you have any 'fans' are you sure they weren't in your head? and as the person below me said pregnant at sixty from a BLACK man you have to be having a laugh. as for erotic whatever floats your boat. But the idea even in fantasy that a sixty year old couple would start a wimp and cuck releationship is at best unlikely. And at worst down right pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
rekindle their love life?

So at what point THEIR love life will be rekindled?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this is so stupid on so many levels it is trash!

First it doesnt belong in Loving Wives it belongs in IR. White women, white men also, fucking black people is IR nothing more nothing less. The wife had a good sexual relationship with her husband an occassional sex. The black "stud" comes into the office and stirs up the ladies. She gets hot and bothered and comes home and hubby gets the seocndary sex improving their sex life. Then she becomes the "studs" attention and he gives her a big black dildo to practice with at home and HER fantasy is to come home with "studs" cum dripping and having hubby clean it up. Husband doesnt say go for it and she does just that taking bareback sex from a black "stud" who plainly fucks around, no mention of STDs or HIV. Then the "stud" leaves she gets depressed and the sex life of the couple disappears, it doesnt improve it stops. Then she determines at her age she is going to have an interracial child. Any many acting that way in an office now adays, especially a chain company, would be hit with harassment charges as would the company, if not by the wives by the husbands. She risk all kinds of harm by having bareback sex with an occassional partner and then exposes her husband to those risk. Then she announces she is having a black baby at her age. Where is the anger, the reactions, the seeking of child support, the suing of the company and the blakc "stud"? Where is reality? Who will support the black bastard when her husband leaves her with the evidence in her womb? Why is the wife so sure it is the "studs" baby when she has also been having sex with her husband? You have written a story of an immature emotionally disturbed woman being victimized by an immature self loving black asshole. A husband that thought he had a wife and life partner who has shown him he is less that an equal and respected partner in what was their marriage. You gave this story no closure only two victims and no ending. Maybe the husband assumed the role of sexless cuckold raising a black bastard. Maybe the husband killed the wife and possibly his self. Maybe he went out and killed the "stud". Maybe he divorced the slut and sued the company for allowing such things to go on and the "stud" for alienation of affection and destruction of his marriage. Maybe since the incidence of AIDS is greatest in the unmarried black male community all three of them died from AIDS and there is no need for more story. You imply it improved their sex lives, while in reality it destroyed their marriage, get real! Once a woman sinks this low she cant go back, no one would take a gutter slut back!

datadyndatadynover 15 years ago
Village

There is a lonely village out there looking desperately for their idiot. Sixty and pregnant? A pregnant fairy would be more believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Poor story

In her sixties? Pregnant? Get real

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unless this is supposed to be humor....

Author, you need serious medical attention right away. Run, don't walk to you nearest mental health facility!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unless this is supposed to be humor....

Author, you need serious medical attention right away. Run, don't walk to you nearest mental health facility!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is a joke right?

It has to be. No one can be this sick or stupid. Bakeboss you have no balls accept it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Pregnant in her 60s?

Wow, what a dumb story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Bakeboss

Have you had your head in the oven too long? Even a typically mindless ethnic dark human dildo isn't going for granny, and even his mythic bbc ain't going to make.her.pregnant. Grandpa isn't going to raise that little black bastard either.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Hopefully the cunt dies from an STD or pregnancy

I would prefer Aids so it would take all involved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous