Hera Strikes Back Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Petrakia bent down and placed a big wet kiss on Thor's cockhead, and added, "Now, don't lose your place boy. I am sure this won't take long up top." She rolled her eyes, and said, "We have to go comfort the Princess."

As he squirmed and sweated, his hungry eyes greedily watching their gorgeous asses ascend the stairs to the upper deck, Thor silently growled. "I swear to fucking Mother Gaia, Loki. I will get your ass for blowing this for me!"

As the girls walked onto the top deck, they both looked at one another and smirked when they saw Loki. He was still transformed into his gorgeous female body, and was laying prostrate on a deck chair, his right forearm laying across his forehead, his left arm dangling lifeless over the side of his chair.

"I feel like total shit, girls," he moaned. "I think there is something really really wrong with me. Is there a doctor on board?"

"Lady Loki," Petrakia said, "I think you are making too much of this. I mean, this is completely normal. When I have my period it is—"

"—No! This terrible pestilence can't be that! It is just too fucking horrible. No..., I am convinced. I am dying! I just know it. I have been transformed for too long, and it has fucked me all up!"

"What? What does that—,"

"—My insides feel like a herd of rampaging raging elephants are wrestling each other in my womb, and..., Oh! These fucking cramps!" Loki groaned as he rolled over onto his side. "It feels like someone has put my pussy in a vise!"

Petrakia bent down to say something, before Loki said, "No! Don't get too close! Don't look at me! I am hideous!"

"What do you mean, you are hideous?"

Loki started to well up, tears flowing down his cheeks, as he said, "Look at me! I am covered in zits! I am as hideous as a Gorgon now!"

"Lady Loki," Thera sighed as she squinted and saw the tiniest whitehead on Loki's otherwise flawless face. "It is hardly noticeable, my Lady. I think you might be overreacting a bit to—"

"—No I am not! Don't tell me how I feel, bitch!" Loki screamed as he continued to weep and he held a mirror up to his face. "Just look at it! It looks like a giant festering pit is erupting out of my face in a huge volcanic explosion of puss!" Loki then put down the mirror, and pinched a tiny bulge on his waist with his fingers. He waved the flesh back and forth as he screamed, "And look at this now! I am so fucking fat! I am as large as an Ice Giant. No man would ever touch me when I look like a huge fucking she-cow!"

"Wow!" Petrakia said as she glanced over at Thera and shook her head. "Where do I begin. First, in general, I think most people prefer the term blemish, over huge volcano of puss, and as for your weight gain, well..., you are just bloating a little bit. I do too every month. It is just water and it will—"

"—No, you lie. I am a hideous monstrous freak. And,—Ow!" Loki cried as he grabbed his nipples and shrieked. "My tits! Holy Gaia, it feels like Hydra is snacking on my nipples with all of his heads at once!"

"Lady Loki," Petrakia said as she sighed. "I think you need medicine."

"Yes! Yes!" Loki said as he sat up in his lounge chair. "I need medicine! Lots of medicine! See, even you see it now! I told you I was dying! Tell me, I can handle this dire news. This internal bleeding is fatal, isn't it?"

"Hold out your hand, please," Petrakia said.

Loki complied, and when Petrakia dropped five dark brown objects into his palm, he looked up at her with a confused look on his face. "What are these?"

"Chocolates," Petrakia said as she smirked, "I always crave these when Aunt Flo comes to town." She pointed out over the bow of the ship, and added, "But look, we will be in Athens very soon. I can already see smoke rising on the horizon from the Solstice celebrations, so we are probably less than a day away. Once we land, I will take you to an apothecary and we will go get you something that will fix you right up."

"Oh?" Loki said, "Like what?"

"Pamprin," Petrakia answered as she smiled. "Now, are you wearing a tampon?"

"A tampwho?" Loki looked up with a confused look on his face.

Petrakia sighed, and looked over at Thera and rolled her eyes. "It appears Lady Loki was definitely not prepared this month. Honestly, my Lady, you do keep track of these things, don't you? They call it the monthly visitor for a reason..., it comes every month!" She dug down into a small bag at her feet and pulled out a long white object. "Here, you can have one of mine."

"What the...," Loki said before Petrakia bent down and whispered into his ear.

Pointing at the long white object, Loki cried, "You mean you want me to shove that thing up my honey cave!"

*****

Peander crouched behind the rock, his eyes blazing red as his body shook. It was not the cold that caused his shudders, but rage. Blind, white hot hatred burned in his stomach as he choked back the scorching bile rising in his throat. The object of his fury was right in front of his wide, disbelieving eyes.

There, around the campfire, were five Viking warriors. They were drunk; their slurring words and wobbly legs loudly trumpeting their inebriated state. They were also naked, erect and quite busy. The object of their erotic attention was illuminated by the orange crackling fire, and Peander had to keep blinking and wiping his eyes to take the vision into his fevered mind. What he was seeing made no sense. It was a tree..., but, no ordinary tree. The tree; gnarled, blackened, and weathered was shaped like a woman. It looked like a highly skilled carving of a rather shapely and beautiful woman, but it was definitely a tree, her "feet" transformed into roots in the snow, her "hands" bent down to fasten into the earth as branches. At first he just thought this just some rather extreme weird Danish thing..., tree fucking, but when he watched one of the Vikings approach the wooden creature, and shove his dick into her widely spread bark laden pussy, it started to shake and shudder. The tree was alive! This tree..., creature was a living being, and the howls of pain and horror that erupted from her throat, chopped like an axe into Peander's soul.

The tree creature was bent over backwards, her large wooden knotted breasts pointing up to the sky, her gnarled and half chewed nipples erect and sharp. Obviously horny and barbarous Danes had had their way with her for many years. Her wooden pussy was spread extremely wide as her feet twisted to escape their root form dug into the earth. Her slash resembled a warm freshly carved piece of sandalwood, smooth and inviting to the touch. It was horrible, especially when she shrieked, and begged for release as these Viking fuckers plunged into her.

When one of the Norsemen would approach, and slide his penis into her smooth, sap laden hole, the tree creature would clamp her dripping sticky pussy down on her attacker and begin to pulse and shake, sucking the man's meat inside her as he desperately tried to hold on. It was, Peander thought, the single most fucked up and perverted thing he had ever seen; and that was saying something, as he once worked as a guard in the temple of Dionysus! One by one, for a solid hour, he watched these beasts torment this poor unfortunate creature, until he could take no more. Obviously this was some sort of regular fucked up Viking ritual, as the men egged each other on to see who could ride the bucking and shuddering tree the longest before it spit them out after they either came, went soft or pulled out. Peander knew he must stop this atrocity, somehow. He just needed the right opportunity.

He looked down at his naked body and grimaced. Although the attackers were naked too, and at least temporarily unarmed, the odds for his success in a battle with these bastards seemed low. They never strayed far from their weapons and shields. He just had to be patient, and, with his eyes closed, he silently prayed, "Oh great and glorious Goddess Euphrosyne, give your humble servant strength in his time of need. This vile atrocity cannot be allowed to continue! Guide my actions, so that divine justice may be served."

Peander watched in both horror and disgust as the Vikings took their turns on the tree, all the while consuming horn after horn of mead. Now, several hours later, they could barely stand. The time to strike had come! He looked to his left and spied their abandoned weapons, all laying in a pile off to the side of the campfire, completely unguarded. His mouth curled into a bit toothy grin when he saw that for the first time all morning, none of the Vikings were near it, all having gathered tightly in a circle as they watched Yathgar take his turn on the bucking and humping tormented woman of wood. Peander's skin tingled and his biceps burned as he mentally and physically prepared for battle. When the Vikings erupted into a roar, he saw his opportunity, and rushed into the clearing. When he reached the pile of weapons, he grabbed two axes, one for each hand.

"Yeah, Yathgar!" Leif cried. "You are going to beat the all-time record!"

"Ride that woody cunt, fucker!" another voice cried out. "You have already passed the two-minute mark. The best time yet! Don't fucking shoot!"

"This oaky pine bitch is so tight!" Yathgar screamed as he struggled to keep his dick in the tree. "She is tighter that your Momma's asshole, Leif!"

"Shut up, mother fucker," Leif laughed before he turned to get more mead. When he did, he saw Peander rushing forward into the firelight.

The shocked expression on Leif's face was priceless when Peander's axe zipped through the cold morning air and quickly, and easily, removed his head from his neck. These Danes may be uncivilized barbarians, unfit for human company, but..., their skill in weapon making was unsurpassed. Sharp glistening Nordic steel was no match for a naked and exposed human neck. The sudden appearance of the bouncing, decapitated head of their young friend rolling to a stop at their feet, caused all tree fucking to immediately halt.

"What the fuck is this?" Yathgar screamed as Leif's pale-white, disembodied head stared up at him from the snow with black lifeless eyes. Panicked, he yanked his dick out of the knot hole, and lurched around to respond to the attack. With one blow, Peander cleaved Yathar's left arm clean off of his body and the nude and still throbbing Viking collapsed to his knees. Yathgar turned to call to the other men for help before — thwack! His head joined his arm in the snow with Peander's other axe. Now gallons of hot blood flooded onto the ground and created a copper scented mist as it steamed up from the ice.

"We are under attack!" came another cry, "Men to battle, to batt—" Thunk! Thunk! Thunk! Three more heads rolled into the snow to join their other decapitated comrades, as Peander's grisly harvest was completed.

This had been, Peander thought, surprisingly easy. Five naked, horny, drunken Vikings obviously were no match for one naked, horny and spectacularly ARMED, Greek. Now coated from head to foot in blood, as well as various bits of freshly cleaved Danish meat dangling from his body, Peander's arms shook as he lowered his hands. His two axes dripped a trail of gore behind him as he walked over to the tree.

"Please! Please!" the tree-creature moaned as her black charred eyes gazed pleadingly up at him. "Please, you must release my curse!"

"What? How? How can I release your curse?" Peander said.

"You must fill my hole! It is the only way! You must fill my hole completely and keep it filled until the curse is lifted!" the tree creature moaned.

"But..., you..., I can't, it...," Peander said before he smiled, and said, "wait..., I think I have an idea!" He ran back to his hiding place in the rocks, opened the box he had brought from Freya's tent, and pulled out the small, vibrating "statue" of Apollo. It had been buzzing for hours, and, possibly might just do the trick.

Apollo, frozen and shaking as he still tried to release himself from his call to the horn, gazed on in terror as he saw the great, yawning wooden pussy open up before him. He tried to scream, but in his frozen marble state, it was no use. He groaned as everything around him grew dark, wet, sticky and warm as Peander slowly slid him inside the desperate Tree creature's cooch.

*****

"Did you ever stop to think about what this is REALLY all about, Di-Di?" Hades slurred as he sat with Dionysus, leaning on the acropolis retaining wall overlooking Athens.

"What do you mean, Uncle?" Dionysus responded, as he poured Hades another drink. "What does what mean?"

"This!" Hades said as his intoxicated arm flopped in the air and he passed it over the scene. "What does all of this mean? All things end, Di-Di. All things pass,"

Dionysus let out a loud burp, and said, "Speaking of passing, I got some wine I got to pass over the—,"

"No, wait a minute," Hades continued as he pushed the wobbly Dionysus back down to join him on the ground. "I am being profound here."

"Oh shit," Dionysus said as he slumped over to his side. "I think I have had enough profundity for one day."

Hades peered out across the square at Orion, and pointed as he grinned, "Our day is coming to an end. I can feel it. Man doesn't need us anymore."

"That's just your manna draining," Dionysus said as he hiccupped. "Trust me. Once the sacrifices start flowing again, you'll be as right as rain. You'll see."

"I don't think so," Hades said. "No..., our time on the stage is coming to the end. We are in act four in this drama, and the curtain is about to come down. But..., it is the way of things. I see that now."

"What do you mean, Hades? We are Gods! Our powers are unsurpassed on the earth. Surely you can't say that these—,"

"Oh yes," Hades said. "Man's time on the center stage has come. But...," Hades added with a grin, "It too will be short. Because, as I said, all things pass. Did not the Titans once rule before we tore them from their heavenly thrones in the great war?"

"Yes, I suppose, but..."

"And before them, what, a million years, maybe two, it was just Lord Chaos and Mother Gaia that held dominion. And yet, even in that Golden Age, did not Atlantis collapse?"

"Yes, but I don't see what this—,"

"And Archimedes tells me the universe is billions of years old, much older than any of us! What of that? And he also says our planet is but one of countless trillions that exist in the universe. Above us, above the Titans, above even Lord Chronus himself, there is a force that rules all. It is pitiless and remorseless, and all our pathetic little scurrying around means nothing when compared to the vast infinite oblivion beyond this world!"

"Holy Mother Gaia, Hades," Dionysus said. "You are depressing. You are seriously harshing my buzz. Maybe we should switch to—,"

"—No, hear me out, boy, this is important," Hades continued. "Our temples litter the earth like the shells on the seashore now, and yet, in a couple of thousand years, they will all be ruins. Replaced, no doubt, with monuments these plucky little humans will build to themselves. Our names all forgotten."

"Nah...," Dionysus said. "We are too compelling to forget, Hades," he added with wink. "Well, at least I know I am!"

"That's a charming thought, boy, but you know it is bullshit. And then, thousands, maybe ten thousand years after that, all that these humans will have built, will fall too. They will crumble into nothing but dust as they are caught up in the remorseless march of time into the stark void. A billion years or so in the future," Hades continued, "really, nothing but a blink to time itself, everything, and everybody who has ever existed will not only cease to be, but they will cease to have any record they ever existed. No stone, no rock, no book, probably not even this world will be around as a witness to our deeds. It will be like none of this shit ever happened at all!"

"OK, that's it!" Dionysus said as he stumbled to his feet. "I am switching us to coffee now!"

"An excellent idea!" Hera cried as she walked out onto the porch of Athena's temple. "Ganymede, brew some fresh pots for everyone and gather all the Gods here in front of the steps."

"Oh yes, Glorious Goddess of wisdom, divine purveyor of knowledge and truth, Inspiring intoner of illuminating insight, perpetual prognosticator of practical—,"

"Ganymede!"

"Sorry," he winced. "Yes, I will go fetch the coffee."

"Hera!" Hades said. "What in the fuck took so long!"

"Well," Hera said as she smirked. "While you and the others were out here having a good old fashioned drunken pity party; Athena, Circe, and that most clever human of all, Archimedes, and I were inside working! Plans have been made, schemes have been put into motion, diabolical plots have been hatched, it is all so very exciting."

"Hera," Euphrosyne cried, "I am so glad you have come back. We were getting—,"

"Do not fear, girl," Hera said as she grinned. "Momma is on the case!"

Hera smiled as she saw all of the Gods now standing before her on the plaza of the Acropolis, full coffee mugs in their hands.

"Great!" Hera said as she clapped her hands. "Now," she added as she glanced down at Hades, "I could not help but overhear some of your conversation, my dear, depressing brother-in-law. I really need to talk to Persephone and have her work some extra charms to cheer you up. But, you said a couple of things I thought highly relevant."

"Oh?" Hades said.

"Yes," Hera replied. "You said that the time of man has come, and that all are subject to the awesome force of time. Well, that is a good segue into my first presentation." Hera looked back to the open temple door, crooked her finger, as she said, "Archimedes, Demetrius, come out here please."

After Archimedes and Demetrius descended the stairs, Hera pointed at Archimedes, and said, "The time of man may have come, because this boy genius here is amazing. Simply amazing!"

"I told you he was sharp," Hades said.

"Yeah," Hephaestus added. "You know he is one of my followers."

"Yes..., well," Hera said, "he took the shattered remains of my staff of Chronus and has constructed the most amazing things with the pieces. It is astonishing! Trust me, Olympus will recover and our revenge against the houses of Ammon Ra, Marduk and Odin will be sweet!" She winked over at Hades and added, "And that is one place where you are completely wrong in your analysis, Hades. Somethings will be remembered forever. And our revenge, by the Lords of Chaos and Mother Holy Gaia, is going to be remembered for all eternity! You can take that to the bank."

Instantly the plaza erupted into a chorus of applause and chattering, as Hera's stirring words were a tonic to the downtrodden divine crowd. The applause ended though, and the questions started.

"But how are we going to replace the temples, Hera?" Hades said.

"And what sort of revenge are you planning? Hephaestus called out.

"What about Poseidon?" Amphrite cried.

"And Apollo," Euphrosyne said.

"And Mercury, and Pan! Don't forget them, Hera!" Pethio shouted.

"Or Helen," Archimedes said as he looked up at Hera.

"Or Artemis!" Orion said.

"Yes, yes, all will be revealed in time," Hera said as she shook her head. "But..., first things first. This all started with Demetrius here," she turned back and motioned him forward, as she added, "and that is where we are going to start our rebuilding project." Looking down at Demetrius, she said, "Show him the ring Archimedes made for you."

Demetrius complied and lifted his hand up into the air. Around his finger he was wearing a small metal ring. It was blue, and glowing, sparkling in the full light of day. Hera smiled as she watched everyone looking at it admiringly, and she glanced over at Archimedes and winked.

"Archimedes, honey," Hera said. "Come up here and explain your invention to everyone." She turned to the crowd and said, "I must tell you, this is going to blow your minds! This boy here really is a genius, a pure, unadulterated genius."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers