Herb Garden in the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looped his towel over the shower rod, hesitated a moment, then wiggled out of his wet trunks.

Carmen was admiring the herb garden in the window and Philippe was smiling as the two parakeets, Bonnie and Clyde chirped at him.

Brian stood near his bed, admiring the young woman's long black hair, large breasts, and full buttocks. He admired the young man's long black hair and taut backside.

"I uh, hi, uh, how y'all want do this?" Brian stammered.

Carmen and Philippe turned at the sound of the man's voice. Both admired the man's light patina of chest hair, the neatly trimmed bush of light brown pubic hair, and the man's large cock and heavy balls.

"Madre Dios," Carmen mouthed to Philippe.

"Madre Dios," Philippe said out loud and walked toward Brian.

Brian had been with a man before. Shortly after getting out of the Navy, he had been jogging around the five mile track of Mouton Park. Another jogger pulled alongside and matched Brian stride for stride.

"Hey, how they hanging?" the man said casually.

"Oh, you know," Brian said.

They had a steady, easy pace going and talked intermittently. How long Brian had been into jogging, how long he'd been out of the Navy, did he live nearby. The new jogger was looking for work after graduating from college, just graduated from LSU, moved back home to live with his mother.

They neared the public restrooms. The cinderblock building was nestled in the center of the three mile and five mile track; was the halfway point for both tracks.

"I uh, hey uh, I give you a blow job?" Brian's jogging companion blurted out.

Brian nearly stumbled; it was so unexpected.

"I mean, you say 'no' it's cool, but I uh..." the man stammered.

"I uh, really?" Brian asked, slowing to match the man's slowing pace.

"Over here, bathroom, huh?" the man said and veered off the concrete path.

"What the fuck; don't make me a faggot I let some guy just blow me, right?" Brian asked himself even as his cock grew uncomfortably hard, trapped in his jockstrap.

His new buddy looked around, checked that they were truly alone in the surprisingly clean, well-lighted public facility, then motioned with his head toward the first stall.

"I uh, by the way, I'm Adam," the young man said as he closed the door of the stall.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I uh, I'm Brian," Brian said.

Adam first wiped off the seat with a wad of toilet paper, then sat on the commode. He pulled his feet up onto the seat and sat cross legged.

"In case anyone looks under the door, looks like you're alone in here, just taking a piss," Adam whispered. "Can I?"

He reached out and stroked Brian's now quite hard cock through nylon running shorts and jockstrap.

"Damn, that's a beautiful one," Adam whispered.

He pulled Brian's shorts and jockstrap down to mid-thigh and stroked Brian's cock a few times. Adam tested the weight of Brian's ball sac in his other hand. Then he leaned forward and licked his tongue all around the fat head of Brian's seven and three quarters inch cock.

Brian almost moaned out loud; Adam's tongue felt good, very good on his sensitive cockhead.

Adam sank his mouth over the head of Brian's cock, tongue lapping all around. His left hand toyed with Brian's sac, his right hand stroked Brian's thick length.

"Mm," Adam moaned as he could taste some of Brian's seminal fluid leaking into his mouth.

Adam managed to get nearly half of Brian's quite thick cock into his mouth before his gag reflex kicked in.

"Adam, I'm going, I'm about to..." Brian warned.

Adam murmured assent and sped up his stroking of Brian's cock.

Brian strangled his groan in his throat as he pumped a torrent of his sperm into Adam's sucking mouth. Adam kept stroking Brian's cock, kept swallowing Brian's sperm.

Finally, Brian's cock grew too sensitive and he gently pushed Adam's head away.

The two men smiled at each other. Then Adam wiggled on the commode and eased his own shorts and jockstrap down. His own cock was around five inches long, not quite as thick as Brian's cock, and was uncircumcised.

"Can I, uh, can I do you?" Brian heard himself asking.

They listened carefully; Adam even peeked out underneath the stall walls. Once they determined that they were alone, Adam and Brian switched places.

Adam's cock tasted of sweat and soap. Brian imitated Adam's actions and found, much to his surprise, that he had no gag reflex. He swallowed Adam's cock down to the root, pressing his nose into Adam's dark brown pubic hair.

"Fuck!" Adam whispered as Brian's tongue stroked the length of his cock.

Adam grabbed one of Brian's hands and brought it up to his slender chest. Brian pinched and gently twisted Adam's nipples as he bobbed his head up and down on Adam's cock.

"Oh Baby, here it, I'm coming," Adam whispered.

Brian pulled his head halfway off of Adam's cock and let Adam come in his mouth. He tasted the other man's semen and swallowed.

Again, they listened carefully and Brian even checked under the stall's walls. Determining that they were alone, they unlatched the stall door and stepped out.

"Break's over, time to job," Adam mock-ordered.

They were nearly a mile into their job when Brian laughed.

"Not going believe this, but now I got to piss," he laughed.

They laughed, reversed course and jogged back to the restroom.

This time, they stood side by side, using the trough urinal.

"I uh, I jog every day right at about one; was just running late today," Adam told Brian as he dashed across the grass toward the parking lot.

Because Adam Hooper lived at home with his mother, and Brian lived with two other men, their encounters were limited to jogging, then sucking each other's cocks in the public restroom. A few times, they came close to being caught.

Then Adam found a job teaching English at Lloyd M Bentsen High School in Sweet Oak, Texas.

Brian pushed all thoughts of Adam Hooper aside now as he took Philippe into his arms. He thrust his tongue into the Latin man's mouth, thrust his crotch against the young man's crotch.

The two men murmured happily as they kissed. Brian moved his hands down and squeezed Philippe's buttocks, then he moved his right hand around to the front of Philippe's trunks and rubbed Philippe's hard cock.

"Can I?" Brian asked.

"Yes," Philippe hissed and the two men kissed again.

Brian eased Philippe's trunks down and Philippe eased them completely off, freeing his five inch erection. Brian again squeezed and fondled Philippe's buttocks.

Then Brian pulled Carmen in for a kiss. He undid the girl's top as his tongue entered her mouth. While Brian's right hand rubbed up and down her back, his left hand continued to caress Philippe's buttocks.

Brian then lay down on his full sized bed. Carmen and Philippe looked at each other, almost stricken.

Both brother and sister had fantasized about this moment, both had imagined what they'd do if they could ever be with this gorgeous older man. But now that the moment was here, neither one knew quite what to do.

Then with a self-conscious smile, Philippe kissed Carmen, sliding his tongue into her mouth. He then wiggled onto the bed and took Brian's stiff meat into his hand.

Carmen eased her bikini bottom off and wiggled onto the bed. She lay on the other side of Brian and kissed the handsome man.

After giving Brian's cock a few strokes, Philippe bent and licked around Brian's cock head. After getting the beautiful cock nice and shiny with his spit, he wrapped his pouting lips around the mushroom shaped head and applied slight suction.

Philippe had sucked Mr. Hooper's cock. The man's cock had tasted of sweat and a faint taste of urine. Tony's cock had hardly any taste at all.

This man's cock tasted of chlorine, of soap and sweat. Philippe sucked and licked the man's beautiful cock, savoring the taste, the texture.

"Mm," your husband? He's good cock sucker," Brian moaned, taking his mouth from Carmen's large nipple.

"Si," Carmen agreed.

She and Brian kissed, a sloppy kiss, tongues entwining. Brian's fingers found Carmen's wet slit and he toyed with her puffy lips. Then he wormed a thick finger into her.

"Oh," Carmen shuddered in orgasm as Brian's thumb mashed against her clitoris.

"Me now," Carmen ordered Philippe.

Reluctantly, he pulled his mouth from Brian's cock. Brian lightly tugged on Philippe's long hair and pulled the handsome young man up. Carmen wrapped her pouting lips around Brian's cock while Philippe and Brian kissed. Then Philippe groaned as Brian wrapped his hand around Philippe's cock.

"Here, let me..." Brian urged, pulling Philippe's cock toward his mouth.

"Oh! Amigo!" Philippe groaned as Brian began to tongue his balls.

Carmen stopped and watched as the man sucked her brother's cock. She wiggled her hips, rubbing her pussy on the man's heavy bedspread and actually orgasmed.

Then Brian pushed Carmen on her head with his right hand and she again sucked on his cock.

"Oh, Amigo, I coming," Philippe moaned.

"Mm-hmm," Brian encouraged.

"Oh!" Philippe cried out and pumped his semen into Brian's throat.

Brian lightly tugged on Carmen's long hair and her mouth came off of his cock with a 'plop.'

"Still want me fuck you?" he asked.

"Si," she nodded eagerly.

They wiggled around and Carmen lay back against Brian's solitary pillow while her brother lay and gasped for breath. Brian knelt between the girl's spread thighs and gripped his cock. He slid it up and down her wet pussy lips a few times, then pushed.

"Oh!" both Brian and Carmen grunted as his head pushed in.

Brian worked his cock back and forth, pushing in inch after inch. His natural inclination was to just jam it in and start pumping wildly. The girl's pussy was tight. Her pussy wrapped around his cock, milking it, caressing it.

When he had all of his thick cock in her, he kissed her. They kissed with a hunger, almost ferociously.

"Oh fuck," Carmen cried out as Brian pulled halfway out, then shoved himself back in.

She cried out in another orgasm a few moments later. By now, Brian was pounding his cock in and out of her pussy.

"About come," Brian warned.

Carmen nodded her head and wrapped arms and legs around Brian. Brian gave a few more thrusts then groaned loudly as he pumped his semen into her pussy.

The three lay on the bed, two gasping for air. Philippe then wiggled around and glued his mouth to his sister's pussy, sucking the man's semen from her wet slit.

"You," Brian gasped at Philippe. "Still want me fuck you?"

"Fuck yeah," Philippe groaned, cock twitching with excitement.

Brian did not say anything; he did not point out that their English had improved since they'd entered his small apartment. Brian held out his cock and Philippe wiggled from in between Carmen's thighs and began sucking Brian's flaccid member. Within a few moments, Brian's cock was fully erect.

Brian then got out of the bed and walked to his chest of drawers. The cheap pressboard furniture cost him twenty bucks at a garage sale. Five of the nine pots of his herb garden had come from the same garage sale. The other four had been a gift from the old black woman that lived in the apartment next door.

From the top drawer of the dresser, Brian pulled out a large tube of lubricant. Both Carmen and Philippe giggled at the size of the tube and Brian smiled as well.

"It was on sale," he admitted.

Again Philippe's cock jerked and twitched as Brian positioned him on his shoulders and knees. Carmen wiggled around so she could watch Brian prepare her brother's ass for deflowering.

"Oh, Amigo!" Philippe grunted as Brian's greasy finger pressed against his anus.

"Si, Amigo," Brian agreed as he jammed his finger into the squirming hole.

Brian pulled Philippe's hands up, made the young man pull his buttocks as far apart as he could. Then he rotated his index finger inside the tight anus. A second finger joined the first. Then Philippe groaned as a third finger began fucking his ass.

"Wait, wait," Philippe grunted, alarmed as he now felt the blunt head of Brian's thick cock at his virgin hole.

"Shh, shh," Brian soothed, just holding his cock at Philippe's anus.

Adam had confessed to Brian that he wanted Brian to fuck him. But, then a few rowdy teenagers had noisily barged into the public restroom. One of the young men even tried pushing into the stall where the two men were hunkered down.

"Taking a shit, wait your fucking turn," Brian growled angrily.

Giggling, the young man apologized.

But now, years later, Brian was going to get his chance to fuck another man's ass. A cute, tight golden brown ass.

"Wait, wait, it's, you're too big," Philippe groaned as Brian pushed another millimeter into his anus.

"You'll get used to it," Brian encouraged.

"No, no, it hurts," Philippe whined.

Brian lightly stroked Philippe's quivering cock for a moment. When he heard Philippe let out the breath he was holding, Brian forced another few millimeters into Philippe's hole.

"Oh God," Philippe groaned, but he did not protest.

Adam had wanted Brian to fuck him, fuck his virgin ass but they had never had the chance. Once, when he was in the Navy, Brian had fucked a Columbian prostitute up the ass. He had been too drunk to really remember it clearly, but in his mind's eye, when he was stroking himself, Brian remembered it fondly.

Whitney had flat out refused to even consider anal sex, pointing out how fat his cock was.

"Plus that, that's just nasty," she had snapped. "You know what comes out of there?"

Now Brian was pushing his way into a willing ass. True, the muscles were pushing, straining to keep him out, but the young man was willing to have Brian keep pushing in.

Brian could feel the man's anus squeezing, pushing against his cockhead. Brian was glad he'd already come in the man's wife's pussy or he would have groaned and pumped his semen into the man's hole already, thus ruining his first coherent ass fuck.

"It's, he's almost got all of his head in you," Carmen said in Spanish.

"It hurts, God damn it hurts," Philippe groaned, also in Spanish.

Beads of sweat formed on Philippe's forehead. Waves of pain pulsed from his stretched anus outward. The sharp, almost white-hot pain was intense and seemed to be growing in intensity. It burned and throbbed.

Philippe was also sure he would ejaculate at any moment. His cock throbbed and jerked even though he wasn't even touching himself.

"Fuck!" he screamed and pushed backward.

"Oh!" both Brian and Philippe cried out as all of Brian's fat cockhead was now inside of Philippe's tight anus.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," Philippe moaned as the pain pulsed, pulsed hotly inside of his guts.

Brian pulled a few millimeters out, then again pushed back in. Philippe whimpered as Brian's cock pushed against his protesting anus.

Then Brian's cockhead pushed past Philippe's sphincter.

"Fuck, fuck yes," Philippe cried out and blasted a forceful stream of semen.

He had released his buttocks and had cupped his hand underneath. His sperm spurted into the palm of his hand. Then, Philippe brought his hand up and licked and sucked his own sperm from his hand.

Brian waited a moment, then prepared to shove another few millimeters of his throbbing, aching cock into the tight hole. But it was Philippe that drove himself back, drove nearly all of Brian's thick cock into his hole.

The young woman's pussy had been hot, tight. But the young man's bowels were squeezing Brian's cock in a vise grip that was nearly painful. Brian shuddered in pleasure, relishing the feelings that rippled and pulsed along his aching cock.

"Fuck me, you mother fucker," Philippe groaned. "Fuck me."

Brian chuckled; the young man's English was nearly flawless now.

He looked down and saw his white cock, nestled between two golden brown globes. He could see Philippe's light brown ring of flesh squeezing, milking his cock.

He pulled almost completely out of the man's sweet ass. Then he pushed back in.

Lying next to them, Carmen watched her brother's sodomization and masturbated frantically.

"Oh God," she cried out in orgasm.

"Oh God," Philippe agreed.

A warmth was building up in his guts and he quickly shoved his hand back underneath himself. As Brian steadily pumped his cock in and out, Philippe again ejaculated.

"Oh, oh shit, shit yeah," Brian groaned and began pumping a stream of semen deep into Philippe's bowels.

"Fuck yes," Philippe agreed as he could feel the man's hot semen flooding into him.

Carmen came again when Brian pulled his slimy cock out of Philippe's ass and a thick dribble of semen oozed out of the red, raw hole.

After a moment, Brian got out of his bed. He stepped into his small shower and quickly rinsed the sweat from his skin.

"I uh, by the way, I'm Brian, Brian Breaux," he said as he stepped out of the shower and began toweling off.

Philippe and Carmen were sprawled on his bed, kissing frantically. The two looked up and regarded him for a long moment. Then both started laughing.

"I'm Philippe," Philippe said.

"And I'm Carmen," Carmen said. "Philippe and Carmen Montoyez."

She then smiled self-consciously.

"I uh, I guess you can tell, we uh, we speak English," she admitted.

"Yeah, noticed that," Brian agreed.

Nude, he stepped over to the small kitchenette. He began to make a pot of coffee.

"I uh, we uh, you know, if you'd said 'no' to us, we could just claim you didn't understand us," Carmen continued.

"Like I'd say 'no' to y'all?" Brian smiled. "Y'all drink coffee?"

"Been a while," Philippe said.

"Shut up; what was that yesterday, huh?" Carmen asked.

"I give up, what was it?" Philippe teased.

"Shut up," Carmen scowled.

"So, what kind of plants are these?" Carmen asked, standing by the window.

Brian named the various herbs he grew. He named their function in foods.

After the three had emptied the pot of coffee, Philippe and Carmen explained that it was time for their weekly call home and prepared to leave Brian's apartment. Brian pulled on a pair of shorts, kiss them both, then opened the door of the apartment.

"Jesus, every step I take hurts!" Philippe groaned as his stretched, raw anus throbbed.

"Really?" Carmen teased. "My pussy feels good."

They returned to their own apartment and Philippe cleaned up the small apartment. They then dressed and sat on the small couch and did Face Time with their mother and father.

"So? You coming home for the summer or you two going for the summer semester?" Carlos asked.

I'm already enrolled for that Internship at the Sewer plant; I told you that," Philippe petulantly said.

"Hmm? Oh, oh, yes, that's right," Carlos agreed.

"You? You meet any nice boys?" Maria, their mother asked Carmen.

She then screwed up her pretty face.

"That Jared, why you ever went out with him is a mystery to me, I swear, but that Jared boy keeps asking about you," their mother said.

As Carmen and Philippe were telling their parents good bye, Brian was running the vacuum cleaner over his already immaculate floors. He nudged the cheap dresser and the photograph of Honey and Heather fell onto its face. The man stopped the vacuum cleaner and picked up the framed photograph.

A few years after Adam moved, Brian met eighteen year old Whitney Melancon at her job at Early's Grocery store. Three months after their first date, Whitney was pregnant and they married.

They had Honey Ann Breaux, and two years later, Heather Ann Breaux.

Whenever Brian was in the shower and wanted to stroke his cock to a juicy climax, he closed his eyes and remembered Adam's hot mouth, hot tongue. He remembered Adam's hands on his cock, on his balls.

Nine years after their wedding, after Brian had lost yet another job due to his alcoholism, Whitney decided she'd had enough and filed for divorce. Brian joining AA, Brian quitting drinking did not change Whitney's mind.