Here Cums the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't call me that here. I'll never hear the end of it!" she hissed, looking around for unwanted ears.

"Sorry... Erica... I was just curious," I smiled.

"Hmmm," she smiled. "Just remember what curiosity did to the cat." She raised her tray, and tapped me on the head with it, chastising me, but showing me what I wanted to see...her curves spilling out of her uniform top. "We'll talk when I get home." She walked away, wiggling her ass as she did..

My food arrived, and Barbie did her best to keep my attention, displaying herself nicely. I should have told her that she didn't have a chance. Erica was within view, and I watched her serving her tables, those wondrous breasts of hers jiggling as she raced about. Her legs looked incredible, and her firm little ass was pointed out several times by her customers. I was watching them, too.

When my sister got home, I was watching TV, and she stood directly in my way, arms crossed over her chest, tapping her foot. I sighed, and turned off the tube.

"Go ahead," I said, "get it out."

"Why?" was all she said.

"You really don't know?" I answered with my own question.

"Know what?" she countered.

I guess I was going to have to spill my guts. There didn't seem to be a way around it, and I wasn't going to lie to her. I never had, and I wasn't about to start now.

"Erica, it's not easy being your brother, you know. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and even though you're my sister, I couldn't resist seeing your sexy body in that little outfit. I didn't want to ask you to give me a show, so it seemed like the best way was to just drop in. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. Also, I was still concerned about you. I wanted to see what your work was like. Those guys you were waiting on while I was there really liked your ass. Every time you turned away, they were drooling." I thought maybe a compliment would ease the shock.

"Yeah, I figured as much...they gave me a forty dollar tip," she rattled off, dismissing the comment. "Go back to the beginning again?"

Yeah, where's that rewind button? What the hell did I say? She saw the confusion on my face.

"It's not easy being my brother?" she prompted.

"No, its not. It would be so much easier if you were just some chick, and I was just some guy. At least then I'd be able to show you how I feel," I replied. Oh crap. Please don't freak out, I thought. That was a bit too close to the heart.

"Chick?" she giggled. "I'm a chick?" I smiled, and nodded. "Do you really think I'm beautiful, and sexy?" she asked, looking down self consciously.

Oh, what the hell. In for a penny...

"Erica, if you weren't my sister, I'd be all over you like a fat kid on a smartie. Yes, you are incredibly beautiful, and sexy. I'm your brother, but I'm a man first, and I'm not blind."

She gave me a sheepish, embarrassed grin, and batted her eyelashes.

"Thank you, Gig," she whispered. "I think I'm going for a nap. Wake me in an hour?"

"You got it, Hugs," I answered. She closed her door softly.

That went better than I thought.

***

I didn't get the chance to wake her. About ten minutes before I was going to, I heard her door open behind me.

"Damn, I'm good. I didn't even knock," I laughed.

"I thought I'd save you the trouble of spying on my other job," she said softly.

It took me so few seconds to decipher that. I whipped my head around.

She stood in her doorway, wearing her outfit for her night job, which she did four nights a week. It was a sports bar, with a racing theme, called RPM's, and the 'uniform' was meant to mimic a race driver's fireproof suit. Of course, most drivers don't cut the legs off to 'hot pants' levels, and the sleeves at mid bicep. Most drivers also don't wear it open to the bustline, either.

The 'suit' was black, satiny, and skin tight, with checkered flag trim in stripes up the sides, and a checkered flag belt that cinched her waist tight. The front zipper stopped just below her boobs, showing a little of her bra in the open V of the neckline, and of course, nearly half of each round breast. It was meant to display some nice cleavage, even on a woman of average endowment. Erica was not average.

My mouth hung open. I, um, well...what can you say, in a situation like this.

"Okay. I guess you like it. Watch you don't sit on your tongue," she giggled, crossing her arms over her chest. That display of cleavage increased exponentially as she squeezed her tits together.

"Wow. I'd give you twenty bucks just to stand there," I babbled. "Erica, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Little wonder you clean up on tips."

She swung her hips as she sauntered over to me, stopping at the back of the couch. She put both hands on the back edge, and leaned over, pressing her upper arms together. Her boobs bulged out further, and so did my eyes.

"See anything you like?" she purred, licking her lips.

I was just about to have a mental meltdown when she smiled, and laughed, skipping into the kitchen.

"Just pulling your chain, Gig," she snickered, but my eyes followed the bouncing boobs out of the room. I followed them back in too, when she bounded back in and plunked on the couch beside me with a cold drink in her hand. She did seem to be taking every opportunity to jiggle those jugs for my benefit.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Hell, yes!" she giggled. "It's kind of fun teasing you."

"That tears it!" I yelled, and chased her around the room. A long tickle fight ensued, and she lost. It reminded my of when we were kids, joyful and innocent.

Except, we were no longer kids, and I was having thoughts that were far from innocent.

***

The whole, 'appropriate clothing in public areas' thing got stretched to the limits in the next few weeks. Now that she knew I thought she was hot, she was taking advantage of her position of power...power she was exerting with her wardrobe of various revealing garments. I knew what she was doing, and she knew that I knew, but it didn't stop her.

In the past, I had been on the receiving end of something similar, but not from my sister. Some women like to flirt with men who are taken, and can't, or shouldn't respond. I had been involved, and one of my girlfriend's friends decided that made me irresistible. She tortured me until the relationship ended, then suddenly wasn't interested anymore.

I guess I just never expected it from my sister. It seemed especially cruel coming from her. Still, I could tolerate it. After all...I loved her.

Erica liked to sleep late, which makes sense given the hours she worked. She didn't get home until at least 3am on those nights she did her other job, so I tried to be quiet in the mornings, not counting on seeing her until noon, at least.

I went for a run one morning, trying to beat the heat, and returned to the apartment just before 11, to find Erica in the kitchen. Clad only in a blue bra and panties.

I really expected her to scream and run, but she didn't even flinch.

"Hi Gig," she smiled, standing at the kitchen counter, stirring her coffee, with her back to me. Her panties were brazilian, so not much of her fabulous ass was hidden. To be fair, they didn't show that much more than her orange shorts, but since most of the back was lace, they were definitely worth checking out, and I did. My sister had a great ass, and that was a fact.

As I stared at her butt, she picked up her cup, turned, and walked past me. As interesting as the panties were, the bra was mind blowing, and I stood like a statue, watching her boobs quiver by. She sat on the couch, and turned on the TV.

"Are we amending the dress code?" I asked, still standing.

"Whatever. I don't really care anymore," she said. There was a tone of despair in her voice.

"Oh, I don't like to hear my favourite sister talking like that," I replied, joining her on the couch. "What's wrong? Spill it."

Erica took a deep breath. I tried...oh, how I tried...not to look at her chest, as her breasts swelled up in her bra cups. It was agony, but I was trying to be supportive. She turned, to put her coffee down, and I stole a few quick glances.

"Are you sure you want me to answer that question? Once you open that door, there's no closing it, and it'll probably get messy. Are you ready for tears?" she asked.

I thought for a second, then jumped up off the couch, running into the bathroom. I returned with a box of Kleenex.

"Will this be enough?" I laughed, "or should I get another one from under the sink?"

"That should do," she giggled, and sniffed, welling up already.

"Then I'm ready," I smiled. "Talk to me, honey. The doctor is in."

She sniffed again, and held out her hand. I put a tissue in it, which she took, then wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and leaned against me. I sat quietly, stroking her hair, and letting her set the pace. She would talk when she was ready, and not before. In the meantime, I had a killer view down her cleavage. Oh my.

It took several minutes of her cuddling silently before she finally spoke.

"I, uh...I saw Eddie last night," she whispered, sobbing quietly.

"Oh. Well that explains a lot," I replied. "I know every time I run into an ex-girlfriend, I feel like someone kicked me in the junk. They're just girlfriends. I can imagine how much more painful this must be for you."

Or maybe I can't imagine... I thought, as I Erica began to shake in my arms. Her sobs were heart rending. Tears flowed freely.

When Erica and Eddie broke up, I had been on the outer edges of things. My Mother had been the primary comfort giver, with hours spent behind closed doors in my parents bedroom. By the time I got involved, in the form of a hug, Erica was 'being strong', and we never got to have this conversation. I knew she was hurt, of course, but she was hiding it.

Time may heal the wound, but it never really stops the pain. Now, for her, it was like it just happened yesterday.

I was getting wet, and Erica's tears showed no signs of stopping.

"It's okay, honey. Let it out," I said softly.

Her gasps of sorrow slowed gradually, and she calmed down a little, regaining the ability to talk.

"I'm sorry," she sniffed, as she sat up. "I'm getting you all wet. I feel like an idiot, breaking down like this."

"I understand, Sis. Why don't you tell me what happened?" I asked, dabbing her tear streaked face with another tissue. "I'm here for you. Together we can work through it."

Erica caressed my face, and smiled weakly. She sat back, and took another deep breath.

Dammit! Stop doing that! I'm trying to be your friend, and you keep reminding me that you're my perfect woman, and that I'd love nothing more than to jump on you.

"Okay," she said quietly, "I'll try. I was about halfway through last night's shift, weaving my way through the crowd with a tray of drinks for one of my tables, when someone called me by name." She paused and took another breath. Shit! Her boobs shuddered as she exhaled.

"It was Eddie...and her!" she spat. "That fucking blonde bitch he cheated on me with!" Her despair was replaced, at least temporarily, with rage." They sat there, smiling at me...but I could see in her eyes that she felt, so superior...so much better than this lowly waitress whose husband she had stolen. I wanted to scratch her eyes out...to rip her head off, to..."

"I get the idea," I smiled. I had been watching her, fists balled up shaking with fury. It was something to see.

"I couldn't, of course," she frowned. "I had to be 'professional'. It's a good thing they weren't at my table, or I would have pissed in her drink!"

That one got me. I burst out laughing. She followed suit.

"What? You disapprove?" she giggled.

"Not at all. It just seems so unladylike," I replied, "yet totally appropriate."

She smirked at me, and wiped her eyes.

"So, besides wanting to schedule a main event for the next MMA pay per view," I smiled, "and my money's on you, by the way...how did you feel about running into Eddie?"

"Sad. Angry. Frustrated. Confused. Jealous...pick one!" she gasped, crying again.

This would be so much easier if she was wearing some clothes, I thought. My body was reacting the way you'd expect, when in the proximity of a scantily clad, extremely well built woman. I had the mother of all erections.

"I mean...I thought we were perfect together," she blubbered. "I wouldn't have married him if I thought anything different. Now, two years later, he's still with her, and I'm just two years older. How could I have been so wrong?"

"I asked Dad that same question, more or less, last year," I told her. It surprised her.

"You asked Dad for relationship advice?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah, well, he wouldn't have been my first choice, but my favourite sister had left home, and Mom was out shopping. I took what I could get," I laughed. "What he told me actually made sense. Wanna hear it?"

"Oh, what the hell," she gestured in desperation. "What have I got to lose?"

"He told me that we sometimes get blinded by the idea of being in love. It makes us see things we want to see in others, even if they're not really there. But," I said softly, taking her hand, and stroking her skin gently, "if you never open yourself up to the pain, you can never feel the pleasure."

Erica looked deep into my eyes for several long, excruciating seconds, then shook her head.

"Dad said that?" she asked. I nodded. "Our Dad...tall guy, grunts a lot? Likes wrestling?"

I laughed, and nodded again.

"Hmpf. Who knew he had it in him?" she smiled, sitting back. She was deep in thought for a while. "I get it, but I'm still afraid. I feel like I can't trust my own judgement. I hate being alone, but it hurts less than being lied to."

"I know. What choice do you have, though? It's either that, or you look for a convent...and it would be a shame to hide that body under a nun's habit," I laughed.

She glanced down at her beautiful bust, and giggled.

"I guess I'm a little under dressed," she smiled, standing up and walking into her room. She came back out covered with her robe. "Can you picture me as a nun?"

Oh good jesus, please don't put that image in my head! My dick, which had softened in the last few minutes, hardened instantly.

Too late.

***

Erica was a bit quiet for a couple of days. Happy - ish, but quiet. I tried at first to break her out of it, but sensed she just needed to be left to her own thoughts. Just the same, we had really reconnected, and I missed my best friend's smile.

I caught some strange looks from her when she was deep inside her head, but a few days later, it was all water under the bridge. Erica was herself again.

It was nearly 2am when my phone rang. I was sound asleep, so it took me a minute to figure out what was going on, and answer it.

"Hello?" I grumbled, trying to shake the cobwebs. I was a little pissed at the disturbance, until I heard who it was.

"Steve, it's Erica...I'm so sorry to wake you," she began. There was something in her voice that told me this was a serious call.

"What's up, Sis? Is it Eddie again?" I asked, jumping to a conclusion that immediately made me angry. "I swear, I'll kick his ass!"

"Calm down, Gig, and holster the ass kicking," she said quietly. "I appreciate the sentiment though. Maybe next time. I do find myself in need of your help, and your presence, though. I'm afraid to come home alone tonight."

That woke me up. Afraid? Of whom?

"What?" I growled.

"There's this guy who I served earlier, and he is hanging around outside. It's creeping me out. Remember what I said about big tippers?" she explained.

Yes, I do. 'Sometimes they think they're entitled to sample the goods', she had said. No one was going to sample my sister while I was there.

"Okay. How do I get there?" I asked. She gave me her route. One bus, or a ten minute walk, then four stops on the train. It would take me about half an hour total. "You're safe until I get there?"

"Yeah. I'm inside, and I have company. You just be careful getting here," she directed.

"Right. I'll text you along the way," I said, and hung up. Throwing on some clothes, my adrenaline ramped up, and I was wired and wide awake by the time my feet hit the street.

It was, as you'd expect, pretty quiet outside. I hustled along the street, looking over my shoulder for the bus, but I made it to the train station before one showed up. There was a train just about to depart, and I jumped on seconds before the door closed. At this rate, I'd be there in half the time.

I texted her as I left the train, and walked briskly to meet her. As I approached the front of the bar, I saw her admirer, a round little man with a nice suit on. He didn't look like trouble. More like he'd had a few too many, and convinced himself that Erica's friendly demeanour was something more.

The door opened as I walked up, and Erica stepped out, thanking the manager for his help. She had a bag over her shoulder, and was wearing a black trench coat, so I had a fair idea what was underneath. Her bare legs were a good indicator that she hadn't changed after work.

"Thanks Gig. This means a lot to me," she said tensely. "Let's go home."

We linked arms and walked off, leaving her disappointed 'friend' behind. It wasn't until we were safely on the train that I felt her relax, and she snuggled tight against me. Her hair still smelled good, even after a full day of waiting tables at two jobs. As we exited the train, and walked down the stairs to street level, she sighed, and smiled at me.

"It really is a beautiful night out," she whispered, "other than the whole 'getting stalked' thing." She looked up at me, looking more peaceful than I had seen her in days. She leaned against me, and we walked at a leisurely pace, her high heels clicking on the pavement in the quiet night air. It took us twice as long as usual, and was nearly 4am by the time we made it into our apartment.

"I could use a bite," she said, placing her bag on the counter. "Can I get you anything?"

"I guess it's nearly breakfast, isn't it?" I laughed. "I might as well stay up."

"Oh, don't say that. I feel guilty enough dragging you out of your nice warm bed to escort me home," she moaned. "Thank you again."

I plunked down on the couch, and flipped on the TV. Maybe there was a good movie on.

"Don't worry about it, Sis," I replied. "Anytime you need me, you know I'm only a call away."

"You really mean that, don't you?" she asked me. Her voice was soft, and sweet.

"Of course," I replied, turning to face her. "You're my sister, and my best friend. I love you."

Erica was standing in the kitchen doorway, with her coat open, in the middle of taking it off. She smiled, and slid it over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Her tight little 'uniform' hugged her curves so perfectly. Her hand paused just below the deep V of her cleavage.

"Turn off the TV," she breathed, stepping closer. Her fingers gripped the tab of the zipper, and slid it down, letting the suit gap open even more.

"Come on, Hugs...I'm not in the mood for more teasing," I groaned.

"So who's teasing?" she smiled, as the zipper stopped just above her panties. She sat beside me, while I stared at her open mouthed. She leaned closer. "I've finally realized that the perfect man for me has been right in front of me the whole time. I've been looking for a man who would treat me with respect, and care, and love...a man who would never hurt me...a man who would drop everything at two in the morning, just because I needed him. Sound like anyone you know?"