Here Cums the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I..." I stammered. She stopped me by pressing her fingertip to my lips.

"Yes, my darling brother... " she batted her eyelashes, pressing against me, "... I am well aware of the facts of our relationship. I know it would be wrong, as far as the world is concerned. I don't care. I've seen the way you look at me, and you have told me that you find me attractive. Now we could talk this over until we're blue in the face, but I think we can cut through the crap a bit faster."

"Um, how?" I asked. My wildest fantasies were coming to fruition. But, fantasy was easy. Reality was a bit more complicated.

"Simple. Kiss me. If you don't want me, I'll feel it. Your words can lie, but your lips can't, " she smiled. She was inches from my face, with her green eyes searching for any hint of reluctance.

I had wanted her for as long as I could remember, but now that she was right here, rubbing her big soft breasts against me, and licking her lips in anticipation of the biggest step we'd ever take, I was terrified.

Her eyes shut as she touched her lips to mine. I forced myself to relax. For the next few hours, whatever happened, she wasn't my sister. For the next few hours, she was just a woman, more beautiful than any I had ever known, and she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Her lips quivered, nervously, as they stayed in contact with my own. Just for a second, I thought she would pull away...until her kiss intensified, and she moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist, and pulled her tighter. She threw her leg over my lap, and let me drag her up to straddle me, while our tongues tangled with each other. It was our first kiss. It would most certainly not be our last.

"Whew!" she hissed, looking into my eyes. "I guess that answers that question, doesn't it?" Her eyes sparkled brightly, and she smiled...a smile that outshone the sun...before crushing her lips to mine again, and plunging her tongue deep into my mouth. She moaned loudly as my hands found her firm ass, and wriggled her shoulders out of her uniform, letting it drop loosely around her waist. Now only her very brief bra hid her breasts from me, and it put up very little resistance when I pulled the shoulder straps down, and tugged it down off her boobs.

I had seen most of my sisters ample chest on several occasions, but this unveiling of her twin treasures took my breath away. So full and round, they jiggled alluringly as she freed her arms from the straps. Her areolas were a dark rosy colour, just perfectly sized for her large breasts, and surrounded nipples that were deliciously thick and stubby.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, and dragged my hands around to hold her globes. She continued the embrace, and kept her hands on mine, encouraging me to fondle the soft flesh that filled my grip to overflowing. Her hips undulated, grinding against the bulge that had taken residence in my crotch. She broke away from my lips.

"I get the impression that you are enjoying this as much as I am," she smiled as she slipped from my grasp and stood up, posing before me. She undid and discarded her bra, then peeled her sexy little uniform down over her hips. Her panties were soon around her ankles, and she stepped out of them. "Heels off, or on?" she giggled, pointing her toes, and tossing her long, red hair suggestively.

"On," I croaked, looking up at her nude form. My mouth was suddenly very dry.

"Follow me?" she asked. I nodded, and trailed her like an obedient puppy, my eyes following every sexy sway and wiggle of her beautiful firm ass. She sauntered slowly, milking the moment, and setting the hook...except this fish had no desire to escape.

As she reached her bed, she spun around and sat across the corner. Her eyes were ablaze, beckoning me into her grasp, but I had other ideas. As I stopped in front of her, she reached out, and caressed the huge hardness that was my dick, still trapped in its denim prison.

"Ooooo, that's...whoa...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she giggled as I pushed her onto her back. That dry mouth I mentioned? I knew exactly what I wanted to slake the thirst, and dragged her closer to the corner. Taking a kneeling position before her altar, I draped her legs over my shoulders, and gazed at the beauty before me.

She was shaved bare as the day she was born. Her pussy was a tight, neat slit in the area between her thighs, surrounded by a slightly puffy area that stood proud. At the top of this slit was a significant bump, home to her clit, which was beginning to peek out its front door. I inhaled her scent, a fragrance that would be forever etched in my memory, and touched her smooth skin with my fingertips, gently opening the outer lips to view the flower hidden behind.

"Oh god," she moaned, as I pressed a finger into her moist interior. Her inner lips began to swell and darken as she became aroused, and they lengthened, pouting open through the outer labia that guarded them. Her sex transformed, getting wetter and more erotic with every second. I withdrew my finger, and sampled the nectar which had coated it.

Delicious is inadequate. Heavenly. Succulent. Far too good to resist.

"Oh Gig...please don't tease me. I need this so bad," she begged, her voice quivering. "Lick my pussy. Please?"

I got out of a warm bed at 2am, took a walk and a train, just because she asked me to. This request was a no brainer.

I pressed my tongue flat against her perineum, and dragged upward, letting it dip into her damp recess, and trailing upward to finish with a lap around her increasingly aroused clitoris. Erica groaned, and breathed encouragement.

"Oh yessss, that's it, baby...do it again, and don't stop."

I did, going back for more ambrosia with gusto, and burying my face into her gash. My tongue probed deep, joined by a finger, while Erica squirmed and moaned. Fluttering the tip of my tongue over her clit brought a gasp of joy from her, and she spread her legs wider, giving me better access. I felt the points of her heels dig into my back, as she urged me on, so I added a second finger, and latched onto her clit. I sucked, and Erica squealed.

"Aaaaaaiiiiyyeeee! Yessss! Yessss! YESSSS! MORE!" she gasped.

A third finger joined in, and made squishy noises as it plunged into her cunt. My lip lock on her button maintained, I gnawed on it. Her legs began to shake, and she arched her back, while I braced for impact.

"MmmnnaaaahhhhhfuuuuUUUUUCKYESSSSS!" she screamed. I lapped furiously at her snatch, slurping up the honey that flowed like a river of lust from her depths, and she lurched wildly in my hands. "Holy shit!" she hissed, as her body shuddered again, and wilted. I gave her a few parting licks, and rested my chin on her mons, watching her breasts heave on her chest as she caught her breath. She struggled to sit up, propping herself up with her arms. Her face was flushed, and her eyes dreamy.

"Mmmmm, that was different," she moaned, blinking her eyes to clear them. A smile. "Okay, I think it's time for you to reciprocate. You can clearly see everything I've got..." she grinned, gesturing to her fabulous, naked body, which I would never get tired of inspecting. "Come on, baby brother...whip it out. It's my turn to play."

I smiled back, and stood before her, unbuckling my belt, and unzipping the fly. I watched as she licked her lips in anticipation. Undoing the button, I pushed my jeans down, kicked off my shoes, and stepped out of the denim that locked my ankles together. A pair of tighty-whities, struggling mightily to contain my erection, remained. I let Erica do the honours, and peeled my shirt off over my head.

"Oh my god, Stevie...is that all you?" she giggled, caressing my hard bulge. "This might be more fun than I hoped for," she said, pulling the waistband out, and peeking over the top. She gasped. "Oh...this will definitely be more fun than I thought! Get ready, little kitty," she smiled, "there's a new sheriff in town!"

I laughed, and she skinned my jockeys down, her mouth agape. Her reaction was very good for my ego, but she wasn't the first to express similar feelings. I don't think I was much longer than most guys, but every woman I had been with had told me that I was much, much thicker. One nicknamed it, calling my dick 'the crippler', after I made her walk funny following sex with me. She even declined a return visit. I hoped Erica wouldn't do the same.

With my underwear discarded, Erica stared at my cock, as it hung heavily between my legs. She took it in her hand, and stroked it softly, then licked the head, tasting the slippery pre-cum that was oozing out.

"Mmmmm, yummy," she giggled, and pounced, jamming as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. I was thankful she had a wide mouth, because she swallowed better than half on the first try. It felt amazing

I watched her gobble my knob, her pretty lips stretched around my thick shaft, while she stared up at me. Her green eyes locked onto mine, and she bobbed her head ardently, swinging her long red hair, and big tits as well.

I stroked her hair and moaned softly, watching her cheeks hollow as she sucked harder.

"Oh Hugs honey, you have no idea how long I wished for this moment. I never thought I'd get to feel your mouth on my dick like this. It's incredible," I smiled. She pulled back, extracting my spit soaked shaft from her lips.

"Yeah, well, if I had known you were carrying this thing around, I might have done this sooner," she giggled, and gulped me down again. She blew me for a few more minutes, then withdrew again to add something.

"Gig, I would really like to swallow your load, honey, but I'm not sure I can wait for you to fuck me with this monster. If I suck you off, are you going to lose your wood, or can you keep it hard for me?"

So you want to eat your cake and fuck it too? Well for you, baby, I'll give it my best shot.

"Go for it," I growled, and she smiled, diving back in. She sucked like a demon. My sister gave one wicked blowjob. That blonde Eddie cheated with had better have a solid gold twat, if he chose her over my buxom sibling.

Erica might have also been psychic, because she reached up with one hand and guided my own onto the top of her head. I looked into her eyes, and she winked. When my other hand joined the first in her hair, she dropped hers into her lap, and surrendered her mouth for my use.

It seemed pretty clear she wanted me to fuck her face, and my hips didn't miss a beat, stroking into her drooling maw. Her tongue whirled about inside, teasing my dick to even greater hardness, and she moaned a constant stream of 'mmmm hmmm's, urging me to squirt.

She wouldn't need to urge me for long. Between the exquisite sensation of her lips and tongue, and the view of her incredibly pretty face swallowing my shaft repeatedly, I was being brought to a boil rapidly.

"Mmmmm hmmm, that's it Hugs...suck my cock...I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, I'm... gonna... cuuUUUUUUUUMMMMM!" I yelled, emptying my balls into her mouth. I spurted, and spurted, and spurted, while Erica swallowed as quickly as she could, which was just not fast enough. The corners of her mouth began to leak, and twin trails of semen trickled south, dangling obscenely from her chin.

Once I was spent, she sucked a few more times to keep me hard, and gulped the last of it. She released me, and laid back, spreading wide. Her fingers cleaned up the overflow, as she grinned and moaned a directive.

"Okay, baby brother...fuck my cunt! Gimme that big fucking cock, right now!" She scooted onto the bed a bit more, making room for me.

I was eager to do so, and crawled up between her legs, while she grasped my spear with one hand and pointed it at the target. She pulled me in, and rubbed the head between her juicy lips. I pressed in, watching Erica's mouth fly open wide, along with her eyes. She nodded, and I slid deeper, until her hand patted my chest.

"Oh my fucking god!" she gasped. "Hold it there for a second. Give my poor little pussy a chance to open up." I waited, patiently impatient, until she nodded again. "Okay, I'm ready for more... Go for it."

Her pussy was very snug, and I pressed further into the warm crevice. Erica grimaced.

"All the way!" she grunted through clenched teeth. "Gimme all of it!"

I slammed in, balls deep, and held my position, while she whimpered and panted.

"It's not the most comfortable sensation," she groaned, "but I know it will get better. It's like losing my virginity again," she smiled. "You're taking my cherry, Gig. Fuck me. Gently please?"

Pulling out of her cunt's heavenly embrace, I expected her to turn inside out, but her juicy lips slid smoothly along my shaft, until I reversed, and plunged back in.

"How's that?" I asked, watching her face. Her brow furrowed. It was obviously not yet a pleasurable experience.

"Still hurts, but it's getting better," she said softly. "Keep going."

I was torn between my concern for her, and my own, selfish desire to keep screwing her luscious body. I perched up on my arms, so I could watch her expression, and continued gently. I stroked into her pussy as smoothly and easily as I could, and her mask of discomfort gradually relaxed, replaced by a smile.

"Oh, that's much better now, honey," she moaned. "Much better." She smiled, and pulled me down to her, planting a passionate kiss on me. "Make love to me Gig. Show me how you feel about me. Let me feel it."

"Gladly," I whispered, and kissed her again. I began to thrust into her a little more firmly, but still lovingly. Her body responded, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh shit, Stevie," she hissed, "your cock is incredible. It rubs all the good spots at once." An ecstatic, dreamy look crossed her face. "Oh god, fuck me, honey. Fuck me."

Happy to be of service, I shifted gears, skewering her deeper and more energetically. Her pussy gripped my shaft tight, and she began to shake in my embrace.

"Cumming, baby! Donnnnnnnnn't stopppppppp! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meee!" she groaned, as her body quaked, twisted and shuddered. "Oh god yes! Don't you dare stop! Fuck me harder! Pound my cunt!"

Who knew my sister was such a sex fiend? Then again, who knew I was? Oh, if our parents could see their two eldest children now, I think the dinner conversation would be somewhat strained. But since Mom and Dad weren't here, I decided to ignore that thought, and fuck my sister the way she asked me to.

I thrashed her, fucking her full bore. My eyes were drawn to her chest, which was wobbling and swaying uncontrollably as her body absorbed my furious assault. Her nipples were no longer stubby, having stood up tall and straight. I saw her eyes roll back, and she came again, but I didn't even slow down as she screeched like a banshee, an unintelligible wail of bliss. I only stopped when she patted my chest again, begging for a break.

"Oh, honey, I need to catch my breath," she gasped. "Slow down for a few minutes."

I had a better idea. Unsheathing my shaft from her tight gash, I grabbed her ankles, and spun her onto her tummy.

"Mmmmm, yes Gig," she giggled, scrambling onto all fours. She dropped her shoulders low, and wiggled her rump in the air. "Your doggy is ready. Mount me."

My god, her ass looked so perfect in this position. I knelt behind her putting a hand on each hip, while her right hand appeared from between her thighs to direct my cock back into her slippery snatch. It went in easier this time, and she pushed back to impale herself fully.

"There you are, back where you belong," she smiled, over her shoulder. "Nice and deep."

I love doggy style. I love to watch my cock disappear and reappear, freshly coated with pussy juice, as I plunge in over and over. I love to watch my partner's ass ripple and shake as I plough into her. Most of all, I love the way it makes my balls tingle, and the feeling I get when I cum deep inside. The prospect of my sister being the recipient was especially appealing.

I fucked her, pulling back on her hips as slammed in, using long, deep strokes. Erica yelped and squealed as I drilled into her, adding to the cacophony of grunts, groans and slapping flesh that filled the apartment. She was cumming, I think, if I read her vocalizations correctly. There was the occasional partial word in there that seemed to indicate she was having an orgasm. Suddenly, her words were crystal clear.

"Cum in me!" she shrieked. "Cum inside my fucking cunt, you fucking stud! Fill my pussy with hot jizz! I want to feel the heat!"

She was pushing back into my thrusts as feverishly as I was. Her boobs were swinging freely, smacking against her arms. It was desperate, raucous and urgent. When she tossed her head back, and her long hair landed in a red wave on her back, I grabbed the reigns, and pulled hard.

"Yessss! YESSSS! YESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed, and shuddered again.

It was too much for me, and I joined her, spewing hot semen inside her twitching cooze. Her arms gave way under the onslaught, and I crushed her into the mattress, grinding deeper into her pussy while still spilling cum from my dick at an alarming rate. We collapsed into a sweaty heap of tangled arms and legs, both exhausted and panting like beached salmon. It took me a minute to gather enough energy to drag myself off her body, and drop beside her.

I laid there, catching my breath, looking into the one eye I could see through her tousled locks. That eye was fuzzy and unfocused, finally finding my face. A satisfied smile organized itself on her face.

"Gig, baby," she breathed, "I think we have a problem."

"Mmmmm? What's that?" I asked, quietly.

"Well, that was the most incredible sexual experience of my life," she smiled, "and I have no intention of it being a one time thing. I want you in my bed, and my pussy, forever. I love you, and I want us to be together."

She was right. That was a problem.

Not from me, of course. I had always loved my sister, and now that the reality of physical love with her had left my fantasies in the dust, I was ready, willing and eager to continue our forbidden relationship. Certainly, while we were living together, no one would be the wiser. She was still a McDonald, while I was a Renner. If she hadn't told anyone I was her brother, our secret was safe.

But...Mom and Dad weren't blind, or stupid. Eventually, the truth would come out.

Until then...

"I love you, too, Erica. I always have, and I want to be with you," I smiled. "I think, until the problem becomes a 'problem'...we should just enjoy ourselves, and be happy. Don't you agree?"

Erica didn't hesitate. She smiled, and nodded, sweeping the hair out of her face. She kissed me softly, and whispered one word...

"Absolutely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to all who waited out the tension to get to the good bits. If you've made it this far, please cast your votes.

I plan to spend the next while adding to some existing storylines, which will be welcome news to those who have been asking for new chapters. I plan an eighth and final chapter for Becca and her young man (Telemarketing Turnabout), another for Miranda and Michael (Ms. Walker's Class), and also for Grace and Brian (Goodness Gracious). Christie and John (Love me, Love my Dogs) will also continue, as will Didi and Ken (Exposure Compensation Factor). I would like to wrap things up for Ro and David (When in Rome). I feel like Monica, Karly and Dave (She Hates Me? Not!) has at least one more story to tell. Kelly and Todd (Oh Baby! What a Sitter!) have just begun. Jane, Gary... and Helen (No Accounting for Taste) will return. And of course, Samantha and Alex (On the Train), and Karen and Dan (Just Being Neighbourly) are both just getting started.