All Comments on 'Here, Have Some White Cock!'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This story was too short, had several grammatical and punctuation errors, lacked dialogue, and was anatomically incorrect on at least one point (location of the hymen). On the other hand, it was extremely hot in its description of the sex, the attraction was understandable, and it made good use of the interracial appeal. It also had a hint of a plot.

For those reasons, it salvaged a 4. This writer has some potential. I suspect that English is not his or her first language, so the writer should do better once his or her command of the language improves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice work- keep it up!

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It was very good

I liked this story. But I do not agree with ServerMax's comment about grammatical and punctuation errors. We are all at fault at times for these errors.

I checked on some of his stories as well and they quite a few errors in them as well

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
White cock

I envy the Indian woman; I need a white stud cook too!

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago

Indian girls crave the white cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

story TAGS