Here We Go Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been drinking?"

"No; I've been thinking. You aren't going to like this boss, but you need to know."

She dropped an envelope she had been holding on the desk and pointing at it she said:

"I wasn't going to say I warned you, but I did and you pooh poohed it. All of Michelle's reports and expense accounts come across my desk and I sort the stuff before sending it to you. I noticed something in Michelle's paperwork that made me curious. On every one of her trips she makes a stop in Rawlings. All of our other customers she sees once every two or three weeks and a couple only see her once a month, but Rawlings gets her once a week, but there hasn't been any change in her order levels for the place.

"You know I have always been a little leery of Michelle so I took it upon myself to check out her visits to Rawlings. That envelope contains what the private detective found out. You aren't going to like it one little bit."

I gave it a quick read and she was right; I didn't like it at all. I looked up at her and said:

"Here on the desk isn't going to work for me, but if you are still horny come quitting time I believe I'll be able to help you out."

When Ronnie left I did a deeper read of the detective's report. On the seventh, four hours after kissing me goodbye Michelle arrived in Rawlings and checked into room 107 at the Circle 6 Motel. Half an hour later a man knocked on the door of room 107, it opened and he went in. Two hours later he left and a half hour after that Michelle came out, got in her car and drove off.

On the fourteenth Michelle checked in to room 118 at the Circle 6. Twenty minutes later the same man who had joined her on the seventh knocked on the door and three hours later he left and shortly thereafter Michelle came out and left. Subsequent investigation found that the man was Randy Thomas and I recognized the name. He was a classmate of Michelle's and I had met him at some of the parties that Michelle drug me along to. I wondered how long it had been going on. Was she seeing him back when we were engaged? No matter. She was cheating on me and now I knew it.

I spent the day thinking on what I should do and by days end I had decided to do nothing. I decided to take a 'wait and see' stance, but in the meantime since Michelle had broken her vows I considered myself released from mine. At five Ronnie came into my office and asked:

"Are we on for tonight?"

"Indeed we are. The question facing us right now is do I feed you first?"

"I'm always a little sluggish after eating. How about we work up an appetite and then get a bite to eat."

"Next question. My place or yours?"

"Mine is closer."

We walked in her front door and she immediately started dropping clothes as she led us to the bedroom. I followed suit and was naked by the time she had the bed covers turned down. She still had on her thigh high nylons and heels and when she started to unbuckle the ankle straps of her shoes I told her to leave the heels on.

"Nothing is sexier than a naked woman in heels" I said and she laughed and said:

"Dirty old man."

She hadn't fibbed when she said that she was horny and she reduced me to a burned out husk of a man. We never have dinner. In the morning we showered together which put us back on the bed and it was a good thing I was the boss because we were late getting to work.

At ten I got a call from Michelle.

"Where were you when I called last night?"

The lie rolled off my tongue as smooth as silk.

"Marshall was in town and we went out for dinner and drinks which was a mistake. After a couple of drinks he started crying in his beer about his troubles. He caught his wife in a motel room fucking an old college classmate of hers and I had to hear all about the nasty divorce he was going through. I would have walked out and left him there except for the fact that he does a lot of business with us."

And Lord didn't I wish I could have seen her face when I said that. Old classmate and motel just had to have registered on her.

"You should have called me. I was worried when I couldn't reach you."

"I had no idea where you were."

"You could have called me on my cell."

"Oh, right. I keep forgetting about them. I almost never use mine. Don't even know why I even bothered to get one."

"Well if you aren't going to be home tonight call me and let me know. I have trouble falling asleep if I don't at least hear your voice every night."

"I should be home tonight."

"I'll call. Love you. Bye"

"Love you too. Talk to you tonight."

When Ronnie came into the office a little latter I asked, "Are we still on for tonight?"

"Absolutely."

"We will have to use my place. I need to be there when Michelle makes her nightly call."

"Can I suck your dick while you talk to her?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

And so it was that when Michelle's call came in at nine thirty-five I pulled out of Ronnie's pussy and she took my cock in her mouth as I picked up the phone.

"That was fun" Ronnie said after I hung up. "Tomorrow I want you in my ass while you talk to her."

I made it happen.

Thursday I was on my back and Ronnie was ridding me cowgirl while I had my conversation with my wife.

As we drove in to work on Friday morning Ronnie said, "I wish she wasn't coming home today. I'm getting used to having you every night. I suppose she is going to want to do you every night she is home. Just don't give her everything you have because I'm going to want some Monday."

"I'll do my best to save you some."

"Can we lock your office door Monday morning? I want you to do me on your desk at the same time she is doing her thing in Rawlins."

"Not a good idea. Much too likely that we would be discovered."

"Spoil sport!"

"Sorry, but if we were discovered here Michelle would eventually find out and I don't want that."

"Why not?"

"I'm not ready for the confrontation. Besides, if it gets out it might put a damper on our activities for a while."

"We wouldn't want that. At least I wouldn't."

"I wouldn't either sexpot. You do know that you could have saved us all this trouble if you would have said yes way back when I asked you if you would like to make our relationship more permanent."

"That was then stud; this is now. Ask me again when you get around to dumping her."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Michelle breezed into the office at four in the afternoon on Friday and did her usual:

"Want to leave early? I've got a week of going without to make up for."

My normal response to that was to tell her to turn in her paperwork and run on home and get ready and I'd be along shortly after five. But this time I told her that I had to wait for an important phone call and I didn't know how late I would be. She gave me a funny look, but then left my office. From the window of my office I could see the parking lot and when I saw Michelle leave I called Ronnie into the office.

"Head on home and get ready for me. I'll stop by on the way home for a quickie just so I can give Michelle seconds."

"I like the way you think lover. Don't be long"

As I drove over to Ronnie's I thought abut my relationship with my wife. I'd seen no slackening in Michelle's attitude toward me. She wanted to make love from the time she got home until she left again. The snuggling and cuddling were still there and when we stayed home she was always close and touching. According to the private investigators that I'd put on her what she did in Rawlings is the only time she strayed. But how could she be the way she was with me and still cheat?

Ronnie answered the door in my favorite outfit – bare except for high heels and it wasn't a quickie and I didn't get home to Michelle until eight. Michelle was a tad miffed with me.

"I only have sixty some hours with you until I'm gone again and I don't want to lose even one minute of it. Now hurry up and get your pants off."

++++++++++++++++++++

For the next three months I spent the nights when Michelle was gone with Ronnie and then it was decision time. It was time to take Michelle out of outside sales, make her the executive vice president and ease her into running the company.

Ronnie was totally against it. She wanted me to continue at the helm, but I had made Hank a promise as he was lowered into the ground that I would see to it that his little girl would someday run the company and it was a promise that I had to keep.

I suspect that Ronnie's opposition was because it would mean that Michelle would be around making Ronnie's meetings with me more difficult to arrange. I wondered if Michelle would resist leaving outside sales and her visits to the Circle 6. Then again maybe her lover would just start visiting here.

My biggest problem was that I still hadn't figured out what I was going to do about Michelle straying. In fact I wondered even if I should. Given my relationship with Ronnie Michelle and I were on an even footing, even as I had that thought I knew it wasn't so. Yes, what I was doing with Ronnie was technically cheating, but to my mind once Michelle broke her vows I was released from mine. SHE was cheating. I WAS getting even.

I finally decided to maintain my wait and see stance. I would keep an eye on my wayward bride and see what happened when I took her out of outside sales. If that ended her thing with Thomas and she didn't take up with someone else maybe – just maybe – we could hang in there. Even as I had that thought I knew it was bullshit. Maybe, just maybe, we could hang in there, but only after I had confronted her about it. My pride, ego or whatever you wanted to call it had to know why and most probably for how long. The answers to those and possibly a few other questions would determine if we could hang in there or not.

Ronnie was pulling for Michelle and I to crater and I did have to admit that the odds were in her favor and I would have no problem in moving from Michelle to Ronnie. Michelle did have a slight edge though. The fact that I hated to fail was on her side and a divorce for any reason whatsoever was a failure. And she had one other small advantage - I loved the silly bitch! Just as I would scramble to try and save one of the company's accounts I would try to save the marriage. IF it could be saved.

++++++++++++++++++++

What is it that they say? Man plans and the Gods laugh? My plan to wait and see took a severe hit at 4:20 Friday afternoon on May 12th. Michelle was sitting in my office having just gotten home from her northern swing. I told her it was time to pull her from outside sales, name her as executive vice president and start easing her into a more active role in running the company.

I was not at all prepared for her response.

"Won't that put a crimp in what you have going with my step-mom?"

It caught me by surprise, but I pride myself on being quick on my feet.

"No more than it will cause problems for you and Randy Thomas."

"It won't cause me any problems at all. I very much doubt that he will make the trip here just to get laid."

"And what if he does?"

"That pretty much depends on you."

"Depends on me? Why? What do I have to do with it?"

"Couple of things. One, you have known about it for at least four months and you haven't done anything about it. If you continue to do nothing and he comes here I'll probably see him. Secondly, if you do kick me to the curb I'll be free to do what I want and if he comes to town and calls me I probably will see him. If you don't kick me out I'll tell him to fuck off and die. It is all up to you."

"Care to tell me how we got to this point to begin with?"

"Technology and pharmaceuticals."

"You need to be clearer than that."

"On one of your business trips I went to a party and got fed a date rape drug. Randy was there and he took pictures of the gangbang with his cell phone camera Two days later he came up to me and told me that he had always wanted a taste, but didn't want to be one of many. He told me that if I didn't want you to see the pictures I was going to have to give him sex.

"Knowing you and your history with the opposite sex I opted not to take the chance that you would be understanding and so I gave in to him. It was just before graduation and once he had returned home I thought I'd seen the last of him. My bad luck that on my first trip to Rawlings he saw me, made the same threat and then asked how you would like knowing that he did me every week up to graduation. I couldn't see a way out and I've been seeing him every Monday since then."

"So how did you find out that I knew what you were doing?"

"Randy is a cop and he spotted the surveillance right away. He used his cell to call a couple of his buddies and they braced the guy and he told them everything."

"Once you knew that I knew why didn't you tell him to go to hell?"

"Because I liked fucking him and I thought I might as well just keep at it since you were going to kick me out anyway. But you didn't do anything so I kept seeing him and waiting for the hammer to fall and when it didn't happen I figured that you were up to something so I put a PI on you and found out about my stepmom."

"You say you liked fucking him. How long was it going to be before you dropped me for him?"

"Don't be silly Rob. I'd never cut you loose. Yes I liked fucking him. But I didn't care for him as a person. He was a fucking blackmailer. All he had going for him was a big cock and you would have to be a woman to understand what a big cock can do for a girl if the guy who has it really knows how to use it. So tell me Rob; how long has this thing between you and Ronnie been going on?"

"Ever since she told me what she had found out about you."

"Ronnie told you? How the hell did she find out?"

I told Michelle how it had all come about and she said, "I would never have done that. True, I wasn't all that happy that I had a step mother who was only six years older than me and it did piss me off that daddy had so quickly replaced my mom with someone that I considered a gold digging bimbo, but she made daddy happy and she never treated me badly." She paused and then said, "So what happens now?"

"You become executive vice president and we get you ready to take my place.'

"No silly; I mean what happens to us?"

"I don't honestly know Michelle. I don't know that there is an us anymore."

"I can't blame you for thinking that, but for what it is worth I do love you and I do want there to be an us."

"For the time being you need to move into the spare bedroom."

"For how long."

"Until I can figure out what I want to do."

"We can get by this Rob; I know we can."

"Maybe Michelle, but I wouldn't bet a lot on it."

++++++++++++++++++

Michelle moved into the spare bedroom and we co-existed in the condo. We even rode to work together on most days. Of course she managed to be seen naked or scantily clad by me as she tried to tempt me and it got so bad a time or two that I had to leave the house. It wasn't easy being close to Michelle at home and at work, but we managed to stay civil with each other as I groomed her to take over the company.

I'd already started looking for another job since I didn't think that I would be able to step down and continue to work for the company. It would be to hard to go from being the king to being one of the commoners.

Once again the saying that man plans and the gods laugh came into play. Michelle called for an ownership meeting. We held it in my office and Michelle opened the meeting by saying that we needed to make some changes and that they needed to be made now before things got away from us.

"Like what" Ronnie asked.

"Apparently our president is seeking other employment and I feel that we need to lock him in here. I propose that we offer him a twenty year contract extension on top of what remains of his current contract. In addition I think a ten percent increase in his compensation package is in order. What say the rest of you?"

"That is not what your father wanted. He always intended that you run the company. I have to turn the reins over to you."

"Maybe so, but I will be the one to say when I think I'll be ready and from where I'm sitting I think I will need twenty more years of seasoning before I'll be ready. What do you think mom?"

The "mom" caught Ronnie by surprise and she looked from Michelle to me and then back to Michelle as she tried to figure out what was going on. Finally she said. "I don't think that it will take anywhere near twenty years to get you ready. Maybe one more, but I am also a firm believer in not changing horses in mid stream. Your father did intend for you to run the company and I think you should, but I am going to leave that to you and Rob to work out. That said I am in favor of extending Rob's contract,"

"Do I have any say in this?"

"Of course you do. We can't stop you from quitting. But quite frankly you would be a fool to do it and the last thing you are is a fool."

Michelle opened her briefcase and took out a document and slid it across the desk to me saying:

"I took the liberty of having this drawn up. Look it over. If you sign it I will sweeten the pot by having ten percent of my shares in the company transferred to you. Now if you will excuse me there is a problem in production that I want to delve into."

She got up and left the room. I looked at Ronnie and asked, "Were you part of this?"

"No. It caught me completely by surprise, but I am in full agreement with her."

"I can't help but wonder what she is playing at."

"Oh come on Rob; you can't possibly be that dense. If you leave the company it is likely that you would have to relocate. She can't get the two of you back together unless she keeps you close."

"So why did you back her play? I thought you wanted her out of my life so there would be room for you."

"That was when I thought she was cheating on you because she didn't care about you. I know different now and I won't be the one to play home wrecker. Hank was the love of my life and even though Michelle and I didn't get along all that well I will not be the one to stand in the way of his daughter's happiness. I owe the man that much."

I sat there quietly thinking about what she'd just said when she added:

"Come on Rob; face it. You love the silly bitch and you always have. The scales are more than balanced. She had two hours once a week with her blackmailer while you were spending all night with me every day she was gone. And it is obvious from what she just did that she is willing to go to great lengths to try and keep you. You know how much she wanted to sit in Hank's chair. But she just gave that up in an effort to keep you close."

"I just don't know Ronnie."

"Sure you do. You know that she was one hundred percent dead on when she said that based on your past experiences with women she didn't dare let you find out what had happened. Even though it wasn't her fault she knew how you would look at it."

"I just can't get past the fact that by her own admission she kept doing it because she liked it."

"Get your head out of your ass lover. Of course she liked it. Good sex is enjoyable. God knows you seemed to enjoy what we did together."

"But she didn't have to do it once she knew she'd been found out. She could have said "Fuck you asshole. You can't threaten me any more because now he knows. But she didn't. She kept seeing him."

"Yes she did and I can't fault her on it. There isn't a woman alive who isn't a virgin who has never wondered what a really big cock is like I've wondered and I can't say for sure that I wouldn't go for it if I had the chance. And that's even if you and I were still together. You are bigger than Hank was. Not by much, but enough to make me feel a little bit different when we made love. So if you being just a little bigger makes a noticeable difference in how I feel how much different would it feel with something bigger that what you have?