All Comments on 'Herman Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Bedtime Tales for Fractured , Skewed and Screwed of Heart & Mind

Just Plain Bob has always but always gone his own way. Well this Modus Storytelli' is a departure even for or from himself. The porn role angle allows him to cuck' things up without the onus that would apply in so called 'real life'. Herman is a sub-alpha male in cucks clothing. Well played .

I won't try to pick apart for logical consistency, Apparently this tale takes place in a alternate universe where prospective barristers and officers of the court job prospects aren't diminished by continuing roles in porn serials.

This level of existence is perhaps adjacent to the galaxies where Harry Potter and Frodo the hobbit reside. Whatever. Tilt the reclining seat back . Relax, detach & enjoy . JPB is driving.this Literotica Cumming of Age tall tale

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Like

The Concept and can see where it could happen Even the Mother being an Escort. but if she was smart enough to buy and own her house where did the Money$$ go.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
After reading some of the other new stories today

this one moves everything up a notch. A fantasy that will press all the buttons of the cuck haters, but it's a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with it. I'm also, of course, wondering about the 'Loving Wife,' and the reappearance of Linda is a neat device to end with.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Intriguing

and, of course, well written - although the idea of two young females practically addicted to the taste of male cum is stretching fantasy a lo-nnng way!

Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HERMAN IS NOT A HERMIT

and never will be.....but he wont be frustated. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THIS STORY HAS SEVERAL THEMES DEVELOPING

with different avenues to run to, TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Gargle with Gasoline

Had to wash my hands with hydrochloride acid after touching this one! My own fault really for not expecting this from a JPB story. Therefore no dist from this corner, it just wouldn't be sporting as it was my mistake to read it. If only JPB would use his Writing Superpowers for goodness instead of wimpness

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Gargle with Gasoline

Had to wash my hands with hydrochloride acid after touching this one! My own fault really for not expecting this from a JPB story. Therefore no dist from this corner, it just wouldn't be sporting as it was my mistake to read it. If only JPB would use his Writing Superpowers for goodness instead of wimpness

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
This has a plot,

unlike many stories we see here. I will be following this to the end. It's just entertainment, and this is a porn site. It shows imagination and writing skill. That is not always an easy combination to find.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Wrong definition from simplified useing from porn industry

A little concept discussion by an not English speaking reader. My explanations are not equal to the opinion of the majority of the readers.

Cuckold is who has unfaithful wife but he has not any extramarital affairs same time.

1. There are clueless (cuckold) husbands who does not know their wives has/had extramarital affairs.

2. The porn industry concept covers the willing cuckolds, who like their wives have extramarital affairs. In this group there are homo, bisexual, impotent, ill and true hetero willing cuckold husbands together.

3. Whimps are that husbands, who do not like their wives have extramarital affairs, but they do not confront their wives, do not start divorce, do not start contracheating, and sometime do not stopped the affair, etc..

4. However there are unwilling cuckolds, who discovered their wives unfaithful actions, but he do provision against her action:they start divorce, (killing wife and loverboys, but this time is 20 years prison), stopped the affair (Ohio "Visiting Richard Groinier", Thecelt "Special Day Ch 04."). I do not think that husband who prolongs his divorce until his less child becomes 18 years old is wimp, look at Cpete's story "Family Guy".

5. Husbands who lives in mutual connection are not cuckolds.

5.1. Classical faithful marriage.

5.2. True wife-husband sharing (the husband has sex other woman as his wife!!!!!!).

5.3. True swinging lifestyle (the husband has sex other woman as his wife!!!!!!).

5.4. True open marriage (the husband has sex other woman as his wife!!!!!!).

6. When the husband is cheating bastard alone.

I think many readers do not agree me, but I think my concepts are interesting.

BTW The start of JPB's story promises a humorous story.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 11 years ago
Duna

You are making sense here, didn't anyone tell you that is against the rules? Shame, shame, shame on you for breaking rule number 24.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Good

Now this can be a fun series. Look forward to more

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Looking good

Great story-telling. Everything starts out normal, then promptly gets weird, then the weird doubles back on itself! Don't have to wait to see how this develops to rate it 5*

I love that RE-Phil had a double-posting!

Almost as much as NewJayne loving a loo-ong stretch!!! YG,G!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exception or not?

I hope JPB will not spoil this story, because it is interesting and humorous for me. Nowdays and virgin girls are funny thing. Interesting his backgroundg when pornstars have children as well. I like more romantic story plote ending, but JPB rarly steers the his stories that way as DGHEAR, but he has some exception.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Interesting!

Nice clifhanger, too!

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
i will wait

For the entire story to be out before reading....call it jpb syndrome.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It seems as if there is new life in Bob's stories.

An exceptionally good storyline and different from most of Bob's work.

I really like the way this story is going and will deffently be waching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

You seem to have a fetish for eating cum Bob. Your own and other men's as well. Hmmmmm

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Loving it!

I had assumed he would see Linda on Wed (?) night as the money behind the operation and the one who had recommended him to Sam. Now I really wonder why she is back in the picture. Maybe she will become Bobby's temporary fling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Giving Herman a 10-12 inch dick was just ridiculous. Painfully clichéd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Clique or not

This is literotica... This is a story about a kid in college struggling. Don't know about you, but I always had a fantasy or two about getting babies like you see in the porn industry. Two ways of doing that is getting a job in the porn industry, and having a 12 inch dick. At that age its not a clique but fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reply to comment by Anonymous 11/30/18

JPB was lying about the size of Herm's dick. It's actually eighteen inches but he didn't want to scare YOU and cause you to lose your wife so he wrote it as 10-12 inches. She's probably already found two or three of that size.

The point is... this is a fucking EROTIC FICTION story site. I suspect that what you're looking for is in the children's dept.

Now STFU... wash your hands and go play with yourself.

I gave it five stars.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
WARNING: HAS NO ENDING

THIS IS A THREE PART UNFINISHED STORY 7 YEARS OLD. HOWEVER GOOD ALL THREE PARTS ARE, NO ENDING! ONE MORE PART AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NICE WRAP-UP / CONCLUSION / ENDING

I have no idea where the previous commenter, RanDog025, is coming from.

My comment (04/19/18) on chapter 03,

when I read it previously, states,

"I hate unfinished stories and JPB has written too many.... Thus the skilled, fleshed out ending was like a splash of cold water relief on a blistering day."

VikieTern's comment (10/24/12) on chapter 03 is titled,

"The ending was perfect,"

and then she elaborates on why.

*****

Just Plain Bob is one of the best writers on Literotica (especially in Loving Wives category), and this story is one of his best.

(Commenters on chapter 03 elaborate on why).

Each chapter is 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incest thoughts. I won't ever understand. Ew

Really. Ew

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This sort of thing is not my usual cup of tea, but it’s amazingly well done. The best JPB I’ve read.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit10 months ago

Not my cup of tea…. Won’t read the rest.

ReadyOneReadyOne6 months ago

I see that I failed to nominate this story for a "Best of JPB". In previous comments I should have left my admiration. Sorry to be late!

All parts!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the best of both worlds for JPB's characters. He gets to combine the wimpy cuckold who lets his wife walk all over him with the stud who can go four and five times a night. He's trying to play both ends against the middle. Pretty clever there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So far good story, except the whole Cuck part is a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymous28 minutes ago

The MC is a cocksucker by proxy. He already appeared to be a potential cuck when his fantasies about his mom starred strange, but concrete men, instead imagining himself or faceless, anonymus guys. Not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9057 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Herman Series Info

SIMILAR Stories