All Comments on 'Herman Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
I'VE HEARD OF CLUSTERS AND CONIPTIONS

and I think Herman is in for all that entails, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Stock ( & bonds ) in Trade " Happy Ending

So 2 promiscuous people quit cold turkey & became monogamous cold turkey By choice ? HAhaHaAhahahahaha . JPB, you're too funny because no way. I mean c' mon ! So ok ok ok ok.

Where's the twist ? There's gotta be a twist ! Wait.... The twist is there is no twist ? ...... Sigh. This coulda been a great one. It was good but ...Is there a part IV ? I mean, there's gotta be a twist.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A well written and fantastic series.

A great series that was very erotic but also loving.

I'm glad that they all found the one that was just right for them, and the story had a happy ending.

Thanks for the great read.

maninconnmaninconnover 11 years ago
Thanks Bob!

I really like stories that make dysfunctional misfit on the edge characters feel so every day, and have them find each other like this. A son of a whore man whore turned pornstar is trained in the art of sex by a drooling nympho cuckolding hot wife pimped to him by his own mother, is adopted by said nympho hot wife slut and guided through a career as a pornstar where he falls in love with his own co star/producer who has posted videos of herself cuckolding on the Internet to pay for college.....yeah, I dug it.

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenover 11 years ago
LordSlamDawgg....

Why not? Why can't it be cold turkey? And who says their activities are necessarily promiscuous? The only need they had for their activities was purely financial. Nothing emotional or physical, just business, a means to an ends. Just a temporary situation until a greater goal is achieved.

oldauthoroldauthorover 11 years ago
One of your best!

I've read every one of your stories, Bob, and I have to say that I think this in one of your best. My only negative comment is that I wish you had planned another chapter instead of having an epilog that merely gave most readers what we all expected....a happy ending for all.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
And they all lived happily ever after

in a little brown loaf. Sorry, but I can't suspend belief enough to enjoy reading stories like this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
PonyCars are copywrited (copywrit? copywrote?)

Anyhoo, one one author can muck around with 'Stangs! Marvelous series. In the JPB top 5% - and that ain't easy! One of my Favs!

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice little Romance

It seems to me that an ex-escort and an ex-pornstar would have a different view on life and marriage than the normal run of people. Why should someone who has never been there know how they should behave and react? Since I doubt if JPB has been involved in such a situation, he is just sketching out his thoughts.... And knowing his work it is not surprising that his thoughts are not run of the mill!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
First JPB was envious for DGH, but this time DGH may be envious for JPB, but SS06 would have written the last part...

JPB wrote a DG Hear type romantic story. DGH has 2 very good romantic escort girl stories and some bad boys became responsible daddies in some DGH stories. Yes In Hungary was a pornstar who quited from the industry and she became a solid wife and mother of 2, but her husband was not male escort. It is very interesting the story showed a good SS06 type humorous twist at the end with Mustang..............

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 11 years ago
Absolute top notch!

When JPB is on he is among the best on this site, and with this Herman series he is definitely on top. Well done and thank you!

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Good Story

Nice Ending esp. Sam saying No Way. He got his answer she is happy with just Him.

green117green117over 11 years ago
Nice story -

I felt it kinda ended without looking into a whole lot of conflict that might have developed - Sam decided she needs more gangbangs, Herman deciding he really has the hots for someone else, Sam trying to make Herman into the cuckold he was playing... Linda going truely ape, with a lot of money to get her way.

The Candide-like innocence of Herman was a nice touch. Nice to see him win out at the end, but I was expecting a hidden bomb at any moment.

Green-something

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting thred mixing

In the story the Author mixed the stronger romantic story plote with a cuckolding story plot, with male prostitution story plot, with porno industry story plot and the romantic thread hid the pure cuckolding stories BORING nature from the sexual majority male readers. The 3 main characters and the more 4 background characters showed the special deviations from the average sexual behavioral, but all 7 characters were shown human beings against to their sexual deviations. The most sympathetic personality was Sam, who struggled to her aim to find a good job and family with a good husband and children. Very interesting 2 characters were not the aim of this stability, Herman and mother of Herman. Mother of Herman was closed out with Deuexmachina (at the begining and not at the end as at Sid0604 "Karma") quickly from the story to help the Author's dramaturgy. They were escorts and Herman must be kicked to a marriage by Sam, because Herman was on spell of Linda's maturity. John was a willing cuckold material for the nympho Linda and Linda grabbed him quickly, because she wanted stabile husband mate. The 2 sperm addicted virgin girls had the aim to find a good husbands for family and interesting the male escort Herman assisted them to remain at their vows, he was knight with shining armor. All 7 characters were written very sympathetic color by the Author. Linda was an supportive "aunt" for Herman and extrem helper to Sam to reach her aim for children and a good husband. The turn to be average wife is belivable for a short time porn industry worker girl, who has high IQ as Sam is in the story to get PHD. Sam does not want Herman to be cuckold, only that was porn industry job for Herman..............Linda is other case with John.............

StangStar06 may be envious for the last twist scen. "No fucking way!!! That part of our life is behind us and behind us is where it is going to stay. Do you understand?" All I could do was shrug and say, "Yes dear." However for the all story DGH may be envious only except for some parts. JPB wrote longer epiloge for his story and it became more interesting.

BTW I have just read on SOL (storiesonline.net) JPB's newer interesting revenge story "Carla's Revenge" and I HOPE HE WILL PUT ON LIT LW HUB, BECAUSE I WOULD BE CURIOUS ABOUT THE COMMENTS ON IT!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

@ green117 Do we read same story? Sam became a responsible mom and good but strong will wife to keep in her limits Herman for sake of their common family. However Sam closed her past life forever, so she does not want Herman to be her cuck. Linda wants gangbanged, because she became a nympho with a cuck husband who is John. Herman was lucky because he would be a cuck to Linda, if he struggled for Linda. Linda was a true "Aunt" for Herman to assist Sam to be wife of Herman. Lida kept in her limit Herman not to let him be a paticipiant in gangbangs of Linda............... Good story, I put it in my favorits.........

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Ending was a bit abrupt

But I liked the story nevertheless. Four stars, and thanks for writing.

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
The ending was perfect.

I suspect that those who find it "abrupt" regretted that this multiple fuckfest among compatibles was at last ending. But since all have fucked happily together, and have now paired off forever, and the sun sinks low over them, what's to regret? Not knowing how the two fluffer girls made out when they finally spread their legs? I'd have been happier with a moral dimension to the story (apart from square-dealing honesty), betrayal or indignation or furious righteousness or callous hypocrisy. But as a story in which too much is just the right amount and all ends well, no complaint whatever!

green117green117over 11 years ago
Comments on other comments are foolish

So of course I do it here... but hopefully only once.

@Duna especially - it only ignites flame wars to spin out someone elses comments for your own purposes. I suggest, as a kind stranger, you try to not do it.

For clarification then, the story is a story - it is written by an author. Thus, some of us try to figure out how and why the author wrote it the way he did. I thought JPB put in a lot of "hooks" for further drama in unresolved plot elements, but apparently decided not to follow up on them. It is a nice story as it sits... I thought it looked like JPB decided to wrap it up sooner than he had to.

Some people try to analyze stories in terms of "how things should work" and justify that as "believability". All I can say it there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your (or my) philosophy - 'tis nice when a story explicates some of those wonderous things. Love comes to mind - respect between lovers as a manifestation - even the various and conflicted ways love comes about and is made manifest. I think those themes (its been a while since I read this for the first time) are a major factor in this story.

But that is just what floats my boat. YMMV.

Green-something

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Bob is a master

When I see it's a JPB story, I read it, if not first, than second. He's that good.

That doesn't mean I like all his stories. Far from it. He has some interracial, incest and cuckold stuff which is frankly cringe inducing in me. But that's fine. He writes even that stuff well and he understands pacing, character development etc.

One of my favorite JPB stories is the ones which start in HS or college, where we can see the relationship develop slowly, with the ptifalls and emotions laid out plainly in the hormone induced atmosphere of adolecence.

BUT.

There is a meta flaw in JPB's writing. It crosses all genres, genders and circumstances. And I mean this with the greatest respect.

His people are, not to put too fine a point on it, jaded to a person. And not sort of jaded. More like:

**

I listened to her offer with interest. Finally she wrapped it up. "That's curious. While I'm sure that some people wouldn't mind having a threesome with a one legged woman, a hermaphodite on the back of a donkey while a Bolivian Dwarf throws Llama excrement at us, I have to say it isn't my personal kink. Not that I am judging you in any way shape or form."

Want to be a porn star? SURE

Do you mind if I have sex with someone my mother's age while she keeps me in fiscal comfort? SURE

Do you mind if a whole lot of women screw me while I spend gobs and gobs of your money? SURE

Most women don't want to be one in a rota. Now, the answer to this is: but X is an exceptional woman. But EVERY WOMAN in this and many other stories is the exact same way. Sam, Ivy, Linda. Every one was perfectly fine for him to dip wherever and whenever he wanted to...as long as they got a ride on the pony express.

Men have something called dignity. How did a classmate know he wouldn't mind being a cuckold on film? It's FILM. That's FOREVER

I know, it's fantasy. But it would be nice for someone to at least double take at some of these requests.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Satiric POV

@ FD45 JPB's story has a little satire emotion for the reader. Naturaly he wrote some miserable stories, but others seem to be such satiric that who read from satiric POV the story becomes edibely.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Confession

I like the DG Hear type characters, who are able to change their life to a positive direction. Sam is one of these characters (By JPB) who became better with the plot and she can hold Herman strongly on this way.........I like Sam.......

I will be a little immodest I wrote a similar character in one of my stories, who became better with the plot........

Bish08Bish08almost 10 years ago
Throughly enjoyed it

I think this is one of your best. Thanks for the read.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
good tale

Not sure about the category though

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Extremely good!!

A couple of nit picks: 1. Linda flew in from Chicago every other Thurs. When Herm was interning at her headquarters they were often back and forth (driving?) between Chicago and their "home town." Did not flow. 2. Re the capital gains on the sale of the house (Remember, I'm a history major.) - Down payments have nothing to do with when cap. gains taxes are due. Herm's taxable basis in the old house was $200,000. He can postpone c/g tax by buying a new house for at least $200,000. He can put $0 down; his taxable basis will be the purchase price (plus later improvements).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A piece of literature containing Emotional feelings and moral values.

I loved your

1. Danny 2. Here we go again and this one. I haven't read others.

Rather than vivid description of sex I liked the humane way you built the story and the great conclusions.

Thanks to offer entertainments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YEAH I KNOW

It's rose-colored glasses and unrealistic for such bent characters to turn out so straight. I don't care. It was wonderful, feel-good 5 star story.

A lot of JPB stories are too weird, revengful and/or unhappy for me. But he's a great writer who knows how to paint characters and do dialog. This story did it for me.

Thanx Bob.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just plain boring!!!

What can I say ... boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AGAIN

I forgot most of the story. I was surprised I had already commented. So it was mostly new again. And wonderful again. Who can think up weird or interesting adventures better than Just Plain Bob? Or write them better? Maybe Rehnquist can write better. Maybe not.

I hate unfinished stories and JPB has written too many, including Here we Go Again (I just got through reading it) with a criminally bad nonfinish (though otherwise fantastic). Thus the skilled, fleshed out ending was like a splash of cold water relief on a blistering day.

A nitpick: Experience complimented the classes. Meaning experience congratulated or spoke nicely about the classes. He meant it complemented the classes. Meaning it went along well with. Example: she complimented him on choosing a corsage that complemented her outfit. Ho-hum (snore).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The only things this story probes...

... is that you can take the most twisted plot and trhe most fucked up people in the world and make a story out of it and the voters sometimes really get it wrong.

This is not the first overrated story I've read here (You Can Home would be on the top of the lsit for me), but it's the strangest one for sure. You have much better stories than this one.

It was just OK, for me, entertaining as complete out of this world fantasy and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should have had

Herm, Sam , Linda in a threeway

All three move in together

was waiting for a fantastic ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Probing thoughts...

Perhaps the author was displaying some irony. You could ague that the amount of different scenarios in the loving wife category was as diverse as your age old porno. By using a porno as a backstop to the story he created some irony and diversity. I found it light hearted and sweet. I really enjoyed it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can’t believe I hadn’t read this before! Really one of your best fantasy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished.

Avoid if you like resolution.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

That was surprisingly sweet, considering the debauchery involved. Not sure how easy it'd be to turn off that lifestyle completely, especially down the road, when things get humdrum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Thank you.

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

Excellent 10 stars

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What happened to all the money he found under the bed and at the bank?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author must have REALLY had fun with this one. A constant stream of LW clichés coming out of the mouths of amateurs acting in a hokey internet porn series instead of (as well as) characters in a sex story presented on an internet erotica site. A well told original story that skirts close enough to the edge of parody to be misted with occasional droplets of satire. Well done. Highly enjoyable. Thank you.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has more true love in it than any other piece of smut I have ever read. Quite a change from most of your stories! Good work!

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

JPB knocked it out of the park!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was a nice callback - "Yes, dear". The ending certainly didn't come out of the blue, but that's okay -- not every story needs a shocker of an ending. Overall the story was very entertaining. All the "villains" (who weren't really all that villainous, maybe a little selfish, but...) got the shaft and all the good guys got happy endings (pun intended). I like the stories where the hero doesn't have to go berserker on the villains, just a nice quiet confidence and knowledge that he's in the right.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 1 year ago

Entertaining series -- need I say more? 5* {ridiculous but this is fiction so that didnt detract from it in any way).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best I have ever had the pleasure to read .

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
If

If Sam is doing porn to pay her way through school,how can she afford a five bedroom house?.

ReadyOneReadyOne7 months ago

This is a "Best of JPB" story. Lord only knows how I missed marking it after my first read many years back. Thnk you JPB!

LegacybadLegacybad6 months ago

Good story, I enjoyed reading it very much. It was a nice ending, positive vibes all around.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Good story. Glad Herman and Sam went the distance and had a HEA. Not sure what country they are in that they can casually pay for fancy cars and a 5 bedroom house so soon after her degree and his still being in school or about to graduate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Herman Ch. 02 Previous Part
Herman Series Info

SIMILAR Stories