Herman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure" Sam said, "What do you need?"

"Can Herm stay here with you tonight?"

"No problem; right Hermie?"

Before I could answer Linda said, "Please Herm? I know I said I wanted you to be first and last, but now I want John to be last and he wants to take me home. Please?"

I shrugged and said, "You know I'll do whatever you want." I bent and kissed her and said, "Take care and have fun. Call me when I can come home."

As Sam led me to her bedroom she said, "I hope you have enough for me. I got real horny watching Linda live out her fantasy."

"I can give you once, but that's about all. I saved myself to be Linda's last, but that's all I have in the tank."

"Betcha I can get a little more out of you."

"I sincerely doubt it."

Naturally she just had to prove me wrong, but it took her almost thirty minutes to do it.

When I was lying exhausted next to her I said, "Care to speculate on what happened tonight?"

"I haven't a clue. Like I said, in the three years I've worked with John he has never taken part in anything we did."

We fell asleep shortly after that. At noon the next day Linda called and told me that I could come home.

"John drove me home so the car is still there."

I told Sam I was going to leave and she said, "Linda told you she would explain when you got home. You make damned sure you call me and clue me in. I'm dying of curiosity."

"I need to know something. Does John know who she is? I mean does John know about our relationship?"

"As far as I know all he knows is that she is a very good friend of mine that I helped live out a fantasy. He knows she came with you and from hearing what she told you he knows that you expected to be going home with her. Why do you ask?"

"Because Linda is extremely wealthy and she has men coming after her for her money and not her."

"I doubt that John knows that. He'd never seen her before last night at least as far as I know. What are you going to do?"

"It isn't what I'm going to do; it is what is Linda going to do? Don't forget that all I am to her is her kept boy toy."

"You are more than that to her Herm."

"Another one of those "Trust me, a woman knows these things?"

"Precisely. Call me" she said as she stood on her tip-toes and kissed me.

+++++++++++++++++++

When I got to the house I found Linda sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and working the New York Times crossword puzzle. I poured myself a cup and joined her at the table. She put down her pencil and said:

"I guess I owe you an explanation."

"No you don't. We both know what our relationship is."

"Oh? And just what is our relationship?"

"I'm your every other weekend boy toy. We are friends with some damned good benefits."

"Is that what you really think?"

I shrugged and she said, "You are much more than that to me Herm. You know that I used you exclusively up until you dropped out of site. I've used an escort service every weekend I've come to town and I've had dozens of escorts. Some of them more than a couple of times, but you are the only one I've ever offered to set up in an apartment. If you were fifteen or twenty years older I would have been trying to get you to marry me. To be absolutely honest there have been times when I thought seriously of putting the age thing aside and asking you to marry me anyway.

"Don't misunderstand me here Herm; it has nothing to do with love. I'm very fond of you and we fit well together and at my age that would usually be enough. At my age I never expected to find love again at least not like the love I had with Bob, but things changed last night."

I didn't say anything. I just sat there, sipped my coffee and waited.

"Last night something happened that I've read and heard about, but never believed. Last night while you were buried in my ass I happened to look over at John; our eyes met and I swear to God that an electric spark jumped between us. He felt it too. When he came over to make love to me I felt it again. Something clicked between us Hermie. When he brought me home he made love to me two more times and it felt right Herm. That's the only way I can describe it. It just felt so right."

"So I guess I need to find another place to live."

"Oh no you don't baby. I need you to be here for me if things don't work out with John. No changes other than I'll probably be dating John when I come to town. And I need you to babysit the house until the market improves. If necessary I'll take a hotel room for when I'm dating John or ask you to stay with Sam. I have a strong feeling that Sam would like that. In fact I'll bet she would like you to move in with her permanently. If you do decide to do it give me enough notice so I can make arrangements to have the house taken care of."

"I'm here and I'm yours until you tell me to hit the road."

"I don't know if I could do that baby."

"Sure you can. What's more is that you will have to if the connection you feel to John stays with you."

"I don't know about that lover. After all, he did meet me at a gangbang."

"Speaking of which was it what you thought it would be?"

"And more. I'll be doing more of them. Maybe one a year when I feel the need to give myself a special treat."

"And if your new man doesn't approve?"

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. But again I'll point out that we did meet at a gangbang. I do want to show you how much I appreciate your giving up your place last night, but my little party and the rest of my evening with John has tired me out so you will have to wait until tonight for your reward. You want to go out to dinner or stay in?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next two weeks slid by filled mostly with my job and some evenings with Sam. She would usually call and invite me over for dinner saying that made too much and hated eating alone. Dessert was always served in the bedroom and most nights I never made it home.

Sam's days were filled with mailing out resumes and going for interviews. She had successfully defended her dissertation and was now entitled to add the word "Doctor" in front of her name and in fact I did start calling her "Doc" and "Doctor Sam" even though she kept telling me not to.

Wednesday night I got a call from Linda telling me that John would be picking her up at the airport on Thursday and she would be spending the weekend with him. She said it would probably be at his place, but would I mind staying with Sam just in case? I told her I'd find some place to stay and then I told her to have fun and enjoy herself. I called Sam and she told me that I should know by now that I was welcome at her place anytime and then she said:

"You can move in if you want."

I spent from Thursday to Sunday evening at Sam's and around six on Sunday I got a call from Linda telling me that I could come home.

That set the pattern for the rest of the summer. I basically house sat from Monday to Thursday and then stayed with Sam Thursday night to Sunday evening while Linda and John did their thing.

At one point I told Sam that I didn't think it was fair that I tied up her weekends.

"You need to get out and date."

"I don't need to date. I've already found my guy. I'm just waiting for him to get his head out of his ass."

"Do I know him?"

She threw a dish towel at me and told me that I could be such an ass sometimes. Actually I didn't have my head up my ass. I knew what she wanted and I wasn't totally opposed, but I just didn't think I was ready to tie myself down.

Two things happened the week before school started back up and one of them was life changing. Linda was back in town for her weekend and I was staying with Sam. Doctor Sam had found a position that she liked at a local company and since I got off work and was at her place before she got home I fixed dinner. She was all bubbly and happy when she got home and she came up to me and gave me a scorcher of a kiss.

"I'm out of the porn business baby. I sold my site and all rights to the product today. Will you call Linda and ask her to have dinner with us tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"She is in the investment business and I want some advice on what to do with the money I got from the sale."

I called Linda and she accepted the invitation saying, "John and I have something to share with you so tomorrow works fine for us."

When Linda and John arrived and after I'd fixed all of us drinks Linda said:

"Since you were both in on the beginning we wanted you guys to be the first to know. John has asked me to marry him and I've said yes."

That prompted Sam to give both Linda and John hugs as she congratulated them. Then Sam said:

"I just wish someone we all know would offer to make an honest woman out of me."

Three sets of eyes looked at me as I lifted my glass and said, "Here is to the two of you" and then I took a large gulp of my drink.

The two women set off for the kitchen leaving me and John alone in the living room. "Why haven't you asked her" John wanted to know.

"Asked who what?"

"Asked Sam to marry you. It has been plainly obvious to everyone from the start that from your first day on the set Sam has had eyes for only you. I'll admit that it took some time before she admitted it to herself, but that girl is yours Herm. All you have to do is be smart enough not to let her get away."

"Oh come on John. She is beautiful, smart, sexy and three years older than I am. All I am is a school boy with a year of school to finish. I don't have a thing to offer her. She can do so much better than me."

"The fact Herm is that she doesn't want to do better than you. Again, it is plainly obvious that she has set her sights on you."

Just then Sam called us to dinner. Over dinner Sam said she had given Linda the proceeds from the sale of her porn business and that Linda was going to invest the money for her.

When Linda and John were gone Sam handed me a fresh drink and then said:

"It is time to shit or get off the pot Herm. I've done everything but tie you down and brand you or get down on my knees and beg. Am I wasting my time? Should I just push you out the door, not let you back in and get on with my life? Come on Herm; talk to me."

"Truth time?"

"Absolutely."

"You are one hell of a woman Sam. Sexy, beautiful, brainy -- you are the total package. That's the problem. I don't think I'm good enough for you. You have a PhD for Christ's sake and I'm barely holding a B average as a Business major. You started up and ran a successful business while still going to school and at best I'm just a flunkey where I work. I'm just a kid compared to you."

"That is absolute and utter bullshit Herman. You have the aptitude. I'm violating a confidence when I tell you this, but Linda told me that you took to your job like a baby duck takes to water. She told me that you would probably be her local manager within two years of your finishing school and going to work full time.

"You mention my successful business. It would probably have been even more successful if I'd had you from the beginning. You made the cuckold series Herm. I had the initial idea, but it was your feel for what should be done and your input that made the series as good as it turned out to be.

"You haven't even mentioned the important stuff Herm. I don't know how you feel when you are with me, but when I'm with you I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me. I look forward to our weekends together. I want more than weekends Herm. You know that I'm no inexperienced virgin, but I've never met any other man who makes me feel the way you do. I want to feel like that twenty-four seven Herm. I want you Herman. I can't say it any stronger than that. I want you."

"That's the physical and emotional side of it Sam, but you aren't looking at the practical side. There is the age difference. You are out in the workforce and you will be wrapped up in your job and the people you work with and yes, maybe even meeting new and interesting men. I'm going to still be in school and doing the things that students do. I'll be spending my time in classes and at the library. I'll be in study groups that I'd be bring home with me so we could work together. I'll be working on projects and papers with kids even younger than I am; the kinds of people that you won't be able to relate to.

"Thankfully, due to the sale of the house I have enough to pay for school without having to work. The point being that I won't be able to play the part of the man of the house."

"You don't have to be the man of the house Herman; you only have to be the man in my life. It is silly to even bring up the age gap. The gap between you and Linda is even wider that the gap that you say exists between us, but that didn't stop you from setting up house with her."

"That's different."

"Bull! The only difference is that I would be twenty-four seven instead of every other weekend."

"You are serious? You really feel that strongly about it?"

"I do Herm; I really, really do."

"I can't believe that you want to saddle yourself with me, but I guess I'd have to be a fool not to go along with it."

"You mean it? No bullshit, you really mean it?"

"I do."

She grabbed me and hugged me and it occurred to me that the word "love" had never been mentioned. I really liked Sam, but I didn't know if I loved her and she had never said that she loved me, but what did I know about love? I remembered once as a kid and mom had put peas on my plate at dinner time and I kept pushing then to the side as I ate. When I asked to be excused from the table mom said:

"You aren't finished yet. You haven't eaten your peas."

"I hate peas."

"Eat your peas Herman. You can learn to love anything. You just have to work at it."

Could it be that simple? Just work at it? Maybe I did love her, but just didn't know it because I didn't know what love was. I loved my mother; I knew that for sure and I had pretty much the same feeling of affection for Sam that I'd had for mom. Was that love?

In my mind I put Sam up against all of the other girls I had been interested in and Sam came out on top every time. Love? I didn't know. I had some pretty strong feeling for Linda, but even there if it had come to making a choice there was a better than average chance I'd have gone with Sam.

I guess that it all came back to what Sam saw in me. I sure didn't think I was anything special, but I wasn't going to argue with her. We would just have to go with the flow and see what happened. There were some things that were going to have to be addressed and so I brought them up.

"Linda was counting on me to babysit the house and I'm going to have to let her know that I won't be able to. Then there is the money I got from the sale of the house. I need to put a good chunk of it into another place or I'll end up having to pay capital gains tax on the money."

"That's easy to take care of. I want to get rid of this house. I only bought it because it had five bedrooms and a full basement and I needed all the room for making my films. I'll sell it, put the money with yours and we can buy a house that we like. I'd like to get a house on a really large lot and with a swimming pool. How about you?"

"It would have to have a room that I could use as a home office or a den and a full basement that I can use part of for an exercise room. And I suppose I'd like a two or three car garage."

"Why? You don't even have a car."

"Not yet, but when I turn the Escalade back over to Linda I plan on buying a Mustang convertible."

"Okay then, we have all of that covered and all that's left is a trip to the mall."

"Why a trip to the mall?"

"Because there are three jewelry stores there and you need to buy me a ring."

"A ring?"

She paused and looked at me for a couple of seconds before she said:

"You do understand that we have been talking about marriage here right?"

Actually I hadn't. I was thinking 'live together' not marriage, but in for a penny in for a pound so I said:

"Oh yeah; sure. It is all happening so fast that my mind hasn't caught up with things. Trip to the mall tomorrow. Got it."

"Help me do the dishes and clean up and then we can head for bed and practice what we will be doing on our wedding night."

Of course it was what we were already every night I stayed at her place, but I was going to complain?

There was a bit of a rough spot though. We had just finished our second go round of the night and I was lying beside her leaning on an elbow and looking down at her. She looked up at me and asked me what I was thinking. Insensitive of me to pick that moment and I knew it as soon as I opened my mouth, but you can't pull the words back once they are spoken.

"I was thinking about you. I've watched you in action and I've seen how you respond and I was just wondering f I'm going to be enough for you."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I've watched you doing more than one man at a time and even though you say you feel like all you are is a piece of meat to the men it is obvious to me that you were into it. So I wonder if just me is going to be enough for you."

"I ought to slap your face for that. I had sex with several men at one time and sex is enjoyable. Did I like it? Damned straight I did. Do I crave it? No I don't. It was just business to me. Enjoyable business, but just business. I put that business behind me when I got my degree. The only multiples I'm interested in now are babies. At least two and you will damned well be their daddy. The answer to your question is yes; you are going to be enough for me. More than enough."

She reached for my limp cock and started fondling it. "I like this guy. I like him so much that I'll never do anything that might make him not want to be my very good friend."

+++++++++++++++++++++

After pancakes at the IHOP on Demming Place we hit the mall and she found the ring she wanted at Zales. It didn't need to be sized so in front of every one in the store I took a knee in front of Sam and asked:

"Samantha Marie Croakly will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

She said "I will" and I slipped the ring on her finger as the rest of the people in the store clapped their hands and cheered. I stood up and Sam took me in her arms and gave me one hell of a scorcher on the lips.

We went back to her place and made slow leisurely love. Linda called at six and told me that I could come home. Sam told me that she wanted to go with me and when I asked her why she told me.

Linda was surprised when I showed up with Sam not that Sam would be in the way of anything since Linda and I hadn't had sex since she took up with John. I guess the surprise was mostly because Sam had never come with me before. Sam kissed Linda on the cheek and said:

"I'm here to share some good news and deliver some not so good news. The good news is that I have a new decoration on my body" and she flashed her ring at Linda. Linda looked at it and then over at me and Sam said:

"Yes; he finally got his head out of his ass."

That got Sam a hug and me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then Sam said:

"Maybe we should sit down for the not so goods news."

We moved to the kitchen and sat down and then Sam said, "I thought long and hard over this and I had just about decided to mind my own business and then Herm told me about a conversation he had with you. The one where you told him why you preferred young studs instead of pussy hounds that might just be after you for your money. He didn't tell me this until after you and John were over for dinner and gave us your news.

"I've known John for a little over four years. How we hooked up is immaterial, but we have worked together on my porn business the entire time I've known him. John has money. Not serious money like you" she said to Linda, "but he has a lot. What he told me was that when his parents died he ended up with over five million in life insurance and money from a wrongful death suit against the company whose drug impaired driver had killed his parents. He didn't go out on a spending spree, but invested a good part of it.