Herman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two days after your gangbang I was in John's home office and I was working with him on the sale of my porn business. John was my partner and owned twenty-five percent of the business. I noticed a magazine on his desk. It was a two year old issue of Investment Digest and it had your picture on the cover. It could well be that he knew who you were when he joined in on the gangbang."

Linda's face was showing the shock she was feeling over the news.

"Oh my God" she said, "I can't believe it. What am I going to do?"

I stuck my oak in the water at that point.

"What you do is be careful. You said that you felt a spark when your eyes met John's. You said that he said he felt it also. Maybe he did. Obviously on your side it has developed into something you feel great about and it could be that he feels the same way. He might have dug the magazine out after he saw you because he thought you looked familiar and he finally remembered the magazine. We don't know how it went down. What is the bottom line here is that we felt that you needed to know. Easy way to check out if John's 'spark' is real is tell him who you are and that you will need a pre-nup before you can get married. If he balks you will have your answer. Looking at it from a darker perspective he might just say it doesn't matter because he is not marrying you for your money and sign it while planning your accidental death so he can inherit. You can lie some and tell him that the money isn't actually yours, but a foundations that Bob set up and that when you die the money will go to a bunch of charities.

"The 'spark' you felt and what it grew into may be enough that you just don't give a damn about his motives and that you want him regardless. Sam just felt that you needed to know and remembering the conversation that you and I had I felt that she was right."

"It is a lot for me to think about, but you are right. It is something that I needed to know."

"There is one other thing. You are going to lose your house sitter. Now that I've gotten -- as Sam has so succinctly put it -- my head out of my ass I'll be moving in with her until she can sell the house and then we will be looking for a place."

"Not a problem. I'm sure that I can rent it. When are you guys going to tie the knot?"

Before I could say anything Sam spoke up and said, "As soon as we get the blood tests and license out of the way and find a justice of the peace."

"No big wedding?"

"To me a big wedding is a colossal waste of money that can be put to better use buying new furniture and appliances for the new house."

Linda looked at me and I shrugged and said, "I'm with her on that."

Sam said, "I will take him home to meet my family, but it will be more of a rub their faces in it kind of thing. They always told me that I wouldn't amount to much and that no good man would ever have me. It will do me a world of good to wave my PhD in their faces. That will be extremely rewarding since none of the rest of my family made it any farther than high school and my mom didn't even finish that. And there is my being able to show off my stud and a half to them.

Linda laughed and said, "Only a stud and a half? He must not be giving you all that he gave me. I'm going to miss him."

Sam snorted and said, "Bullshit! You pushed him out of your bed to make room for John. Not that I'm complaining mind you since pushing him out of yours just pushed him into mine."

"Come on girls" I said, "Lighten up. You are embarrassing me."

"Horseshit!" they both said in unison and then Linda said, "Your ego is sucking it all in and you are loving it."

Sam looked at her watch and said, "We need to go baby. I need a good nights sleep before I go to work and you have some business to take care of before I can go to sleep."

We stood up, gave Linda a hug and I told her I would start moving my stuff out during the week. She kissed me, gave me another hug and then whispered in my ear:

"I meant it lover; I will miss you."

Epilog

Sam and I were married in front of a justice of the peace with John and Linda present as witnesses. Sam sold her place and we pooled our money and bought a five bedroom house on two acres. It has a detached four car garage, a swimming pool, hot tub and a tennis court.

I bought a Mustang convertible and Sam, who loved Linda's Escalade, bought one for herself. We turned one of the bedrooms into a home office for Sam and one into a home office/den for me and we are busy decorating another one for Jessica Marie who will be joining us in another three months.

I finished school and went to work for Linda's company full time and just a little over two years after going full time I was promoted to manager.

Linda never did confront John. She didn't have to. One day he told her that he knew who she was and he wanted to turn all of his money over to her to invest and HE insisted on a prenuptial agreement. Sam was Linda's matron of honor and I was John's best man.

In John Linda had found another Bob in that John loved to watch her with other men the same as Bob had. Linda meant what she said following her first gangbang -- that she was going to do more of them -- and just recently she asked me if I wanted to take part in one and I do have to admit that I was giving it some thought when Sam said:

"No fucking way!!! That part of our life is behind us and behind us is where it is going to stay. Do you understand?"

All I could do was shrug and say, "Yes dear."