All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 00'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Matrimonial dynamite, very good PF

I had forgotten that line, one of your best. Just reading this one again after ch10 to remind myself of the timeline and how it all fits together. Its funny now that we know Peaches better to see her playing the stereotypical blonde teen. Thanks again. -- UK CYNIC.

steamoilsteamoilover 14 years ago
Great story

I loved all your stories, and I have the same problem of all the people in my stories living in my head! Please send Peaches to see my wife (or perhaps Sam would figure her out better?)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent story...

but you accidentally used both the standard SI measurement for length, meters (in this case millimeters and centimeters), and the American inch :D

PacoFearPacoFearabout 14 years agoAuthor
Metric vs. standard

Nothing accidental about the mixed measurements, my dear anony. Two reasons for that: 1) mixed readership - there are Brits and Aussies wandering around these parts, 2) I think use of "millimeters" just conveys the feeling of a small gap better than "fractions of an inch." Mixed readership is a reason I include measurements and pan-atlantic/pan-pacific jargon like "naughty bits" and "perving" and "snogging." I like the language and I think it ropes in more folks.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

Good call paco even in Canada its metric. This is a great start I just hope I can keep the people straight sounds confusing. Thanks keep writing

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
5 stars

How could you just stop and leave us to reread? It's frickin criminal! I've read these stories so often I've thinned the glass of my screen with just my eyes. I know it might be a lot of pressure to make a new group of people but please please please come back and feed my addiction. 5 stars of course. *sniff* *sniff* I beg mercy good sir.

KojoteKojotealmost 12 years ago
Well...

Let me say that I didn't find the 'seduction of Hubby' terribly realistic.

And that it didn't stop me from giving 5 stars here.

Maybe you don't need to be terribly realistic for me, since you entertained me with a couple of stories till now. Or it's the special sense of humor...

Or maybe it's just... porn chemistry? ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OK...more??

It was good, but I think there should have been some more depth to it, and more describing the orgasms. Overall, the story was just OK...

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
;)

Funny as all hell.

luckych4rmerluckych4rmerover 10 years ago
Great start!

I have just come across this series and despite it's brevity and fast pace I think it works well as an opener to a fantastic series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

Porn physics!

Yum :D

J

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Entropy rev real is good!

Porn Physics- now *that* is a class I'd enjoy at Uni!

Creating some order and symmetry in the relationships is I suppose a reduction of entropy, or is it that exothermic, hence the heat?

Love your mind. The action here is devious and sees kink as expanding opportunities (DOF?) in relating. Can't wait for more.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
Course!

Where the fuck are you teaching porn physics?! Damn! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What? Where?

Obviously I am a late comer to this party, on the back of the Peaches and Honey series.

Nothing dreadfully wrong with this story - other than that Hero is just mentioned in passing, I guess - but it would not set me off to read the rest of the chapters had I not had experience with Heather/Peaches from P&H.

Guess we all have to start somewhere though.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Mmmm

Yummy porn physics. :-)

Phenomenal story, wonderfully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hello. I was interested in your story since some authors I really like have you among their favourites. Well, when I read that the girl drinks Scotch on the rocks, I didn't continue. Scotch is sooo awesome that diluting it with ice is a grave sin. Seriously - who does that???

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

peaches or heather? thought you were trying to show Mr. White girl on girl sex also?

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

A friend in need is a friend indeed!

Great start to the series! Look forward to your character building in the coming chapters. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 1 year ago

It's an epilogue that makes a couple of references to the past, not a prologue. Heather or Peaches - stop switching between them.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Hero is a cuck in chapter 0...

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Hero is a cuck in chapter 0...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

Your excitement about your writing is infectious...especially with the whole "porn physics" references and the need for "heat" and friction between the characters!! I cannot agree more, without showing many sides of the characters, they are only two-dimensional!!

So far, I am liking this series...I have looked at your profile so I have an idea how to go about this...started with Bobbie's Lesson, did not realize it is a chapter in the series...NOW I can read it more in line with your imagination!!

Five**5**Stars!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💯💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous