All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 11'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Excellent

I cant say that I think this story is at all stuck in reality, still it just keeps getting better and better. Hats off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Always a fun romp,

I always enjoy these three, well done as always. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

darcysweetdarcysweetover 14 years ago
Great Characterisation

It's certainly the mark of great characterisation that a reader can feel genuine affection for a guy while his face is repeatedly wedged in a girl's butt cheeks. This series goes beyond the momentary erotic charge of a hot scene into a great story with wonderful three dimensional characters. Esp Sam - I love her. Hero is remarkably sweet and genuine, a real change from the archetype 'fuck em' all' alpha porn that saturates the market. You write 'thinking' porn, not insert tab A in Slot B. It's great. This isn't even my favourite chapter it's just the one I paused on to comment.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

lol take your sweet time about the 5 some why don't ya? Great job I can't wait to come back to read the rest, keep writing your the man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
classical

It s a Pacofear Classical if i must say. Very good. Fun, entartaining, hot. Thank you dude.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
Awesome

You got pretty darn close to describing what I've heard referred to as a bout of 'Klingon' love... fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love paybacks!

DistantdrumsDistantdrumsover 8 years ago
Oh dear!

I really am sorry, but I have been an enthusiastic admirer of ´pacofear' and now, having ploughed through the more recent hero editions (8, 9....) I have begun to lose the delight of the previous eroticism and wonder how this can possibly be restored,

For the first time I couldn't be bothered to read to the end of one of your stories (hero 11?). For the first time I haven't left a rating

Maybe it's my problème, (too much excitement?) or maybe not,

Help.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I realise this is practically ancient history by now, and chances of the author seeing this is slim to none - but whatever.

I've read the beginning of this series many times, but always stopped when Peaches went off to college - not sure why.

I love the fantasy, even though I don't really connect with any of the protagonists.

They're so well written, and the characters have... Well. Character.

Reading these is a treat in itself.

Lisa pissed me off royally here though - my issue, I know, but it touched on something I absolutely loathe... "I've never cheated before".

I don't care how open-minded you are about relationships. If you're married with a girlfriend on the side *that your husband doesn't know about*, then you're cheating on him every time you're with her.

If you haven't had the conversation about open relationships/multiple partners, not even giving your partner a chance to think and formulate an opinion - you're lying and cheating. Doesn't matter what gender the "extra" person is.

...

Sorry. Rant over

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous