All Comments on 'He's Mine Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
belleamsbelleamsover 9 years ago
More Please!

Loved it!

Mark737Mark737over 9 years ago
Awesome!

Anything I say would be repeating my comments from the first chapter. You really conveyed the struggle with conscience that was going on. They just didn't drop down on the floor and go at it first chance they got. As I said before. Your stories are believable. Has something like this happened in real life with siblings? Maybe. But you'll never get an honest answer out of them. But that doesn't matter. How long are Mom & Dad going to remain clueless?

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Her Choice

I thought mom was going to walk in on them fucking, but Anna and Riley were lucky - this time. Will their luck hold? And what will mom and dad think if they really decide to move out - and in - together? Nice, they did it once bareback, but remember there can be leakage of sperm, even in the precum. It's not truly safe. A good job of bringing out the difference in how parents regard the idea of sex for sons and daughters. Each should really be as free as the other - with precautions for both, to prevent STDs or pregnancies. Dad should have handed Anna a handful of condoms, too - or an appointment with the doctor to go on the pill, if she chose that. After all, sex is really her choice, except in rape. Anna was definitely the instigator here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I also thought the mm was going to walk in on them mid-fuck and just stand there speechless until they cummed, then be attracted by her own son's cock so that mom and daughter fight over who gets to fuck Riley.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great chapter

Anna is a little pain in the ass! Nothing is enough for her she will keep pushing till they get caught.

On the other hand it was a fun and exciting read.

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
hot!!

i normaly avoid sibling incest but this one is really a nice read. keep going.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Void of dramatic tension to match simmering attraction finally open

The parents are inquisitive, but still dupes so far. I appreciate the sensitivity and sensual qualities that are always a strong suit of this author's tales. This pair are sympathetic but there's no real cloud on their horizon snd no impedance to horizontal mambo.

A classic case of a bit too easy. This is a shame because xarth has such an array of literary tools to depict sn absorbing challenge.

funkyguy09funkyguy09over 9 years ago
The direction of your story

I know it is your story but most of these types of stories that i read usually end in a boring way.. The parents find out, then either it becomes an orgy or they are broken up. The End. However, if you wouldn't mind, i'd like you to wrangle in a happy ending :) But I am enjoying the story so far nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You

I love your story so far. keep em coming!

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
First Class Read.

Good story, detailed, succinct & thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks.

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

the way she keeps pushing the line, i just keep waiting for him to finally have enough and tell her no to what ever shes trying o do at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please update :)

It's interesting to see the female aggressor in these types of stories that keep pushing the boundaries with some aspects of reality playing a role. I really like the conflict that Riley shows but I loved the way in which he took charge, wouldn't mind seeing some more of that. Please don't go the cliche route of involving either parent or both. And last please update !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, please!

Title says it all. These are cute characters.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Totally loved it! They are both crazy fucking insane though, fucking in the house in broad daylight with mom walking around! Good finish to the story though, with options for possible future chapters if you feel like it! She needs to sneak in his room at night with the baby oil and a big ole hairbrush and drive home the point that being an asshole with someones ass is a bad thing!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Hmmm... I think I figured it out...

I wasn't sure why I still liked the first chapter even after having basically had a hard time liking Anna...

I think it's because, as was made incredibly obvious in THIS chapter, Riley knew it too.

Where he first fucked her ass and then ate her pussy to the point (and past) where she needed him to STOP... Clearly he was trying to get her to show some restraint even if they didn't actually stop.

So if he's ok with it (more or less) I could be (more or less)...

Though I think I'd have still liked her more if she actually DID have some restraint. Eh, can't have everything...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That condom thing is such a turm off. Condom is gay and beta, its always made story worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

When I was 18 my sister who was 19 asked me why I never had any girlfriends.I told her that I was in love with the most beautiful women but could never have her and next to that no one ever measured up.She kept trying to find out who it was but I would not tell her.About a week later we were watching TV together snugged up as we always did and she whispered so our parents did not hear asking if it was her.I told her it was but I'd never do anything to hurt her.She asked me to help her with something in the study and when we were alone she told me she felt the same and that even our mother had guessed how she felt about me.We have been together as man and wife ever since.we have never looked at anyone else and never argue or fallout.we are now 60 and we love each other even stronger than at the beginning if that makes sense. Great story that made us laugh but not how we got together.Our parents tolerated it but never accepted our relationship as OK but never actually got in the way but even as adults we could not sleep together when we visited them as they said it was too much.Thank you for your story you are a talanted author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Written

I liked the way you led into the story, developing the characters. I would like to see a little more anal play, as well as other hotter sex scenes. 5*

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Anna's scene (parents all happy son fucked the shit out of girl friend)

She handled it like an immature teen as she was. That was her prime opportunity to say all righty then Just to make you (parents happy) I'll bring the boyfriend up for a little fuckin. Mom going by the calendar is a bit chancy make me an appointment to start the pill. HURRY tuta loo...

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

would love to read the rest of this. The scene as they prepare to move out of home and the family they have together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You should write more would love to read about them living on their own

nessiemonessiemoover 5 years ago
wow

I know it´s old and you probably wont post anymore about it but I would love to see them again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

LOVED THE WAY YOU ALLOWED THE BROTHERS LOVE FOR HIS SISTER BUILD AND THE WAY SHE FELT ABOUT HIM GREW STRONGER EVERY DAY IT SEEMED. WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE LAST PART TO THIS STORY STARTING WITH THEM MOVING INTO THEIR FIRST PLACE TOGETHER, AND ACTUALLY HAVING THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER GROW EVEN STRONGER AND PERHAPS ENDING IT WITH THE BIRTH OF THEIR TWINS A BOY AND A GIRL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please!

I agree with previous comments, your work is amazing and I’d like to see a third part to this! I feel it’d be perfect to see them live together and be happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another chapter?

This is just too good to stop here, please man, more!

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
An Anonymous Comes Again...

{Others have articulated their appreciation better, so I'll just say this is a great story! Agree with others in liking no mention of breast and cock sizes. It reads more genuine that way.

Your writing is wonderful! I read only bro/sis stories and yours never disappoint. I can't help feeling sometimes it's they are too good for this category, and maybe even this site, lol! Although, I've liked so many of your other stories, this is the first that's inspired me to leave a comment. Insufficient a comment as this is,lol.

I truly haven't words enough to express how much I enjoyed this beginning and eagerly await your next update!

Oh! And if I may? I find it so sexy and such a turn on when Riley says, "Goddammit, Anna." and "What the hell am I supposed to do with you?". Could you have him say that a few more times before he totally capitulates? I'd love it! Well, hurry, hurry! Can hardly wait for more!}

That was me as an anonymous commenter. I just came back to re-read this story cause I love it! Like others, I'd love the story to continue. I think there's at least one more chapter in Riley's and Anna's story. This is one of the rare one's when I wonder, "What if the parents found out?!" Then there really would be more story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story of Romance and Lust

Once again you brought love and sex into balance while keeping it in reality. Well done.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
Please...

Give us a third part! One with Anna a liiittle bit more likeable. (And no more anal stuff.) I'd to see from Riley's point-of-view here since we didn't have much time between him admitting he's falling in love with her and the end of the story. Come on! One more part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good story but I agree, no more talk about penis or breast sizes..it makes your story of love into cheap porn trash. I, also, would like to see a third part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Besides the no cock or breast sizes...

There was no "Bro", "Sis" talk. Calling each other big brother and little sister is much better. I do kind of want to read a story from Riley's perspective, but whatever you want to write will be fine I'm sure. So you didn't give anyone monster boobs or a porn star cock, the parents did NOT get into the act, overall every box was checked. I don't mind anal if it's written like that either.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Part 3

It needs a final chapter

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Well I guess you already know what I’m about to say..

5 stars, amazing story as usual but no sequel, this needs a third chapter and a ending at the least. Though I would be all for it being a 20 chapter long story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More.....

She should take his cum, carry his baby and feed him her milk.... It should happen many times.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Chapter 3 please. 5 stars

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Needs a CH. 3. Like the anonymous suggestion just prior to this comment as well.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Goddammit Anna! You hit another home run over the centerfield fence Xarth. Great job 👏.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! This was an incredible read. Fantastic job Xarth! It is almost as if you wrote it from a personal diary having recorded all the dialogue, emotions and activity during the experience. Do I need a third installment? No. But I certainly would be there to read it if you published it.......As to the anal...absolutely true to real life as opposed to the ridiculous portrayals so often put forth. As a man endowed with much more than the average it is more limiting/intimidating but even if that wasn't the case I just have no interest in pursuing the act. Have I? Yes but at the desire of the woman to experience it and one woman could actually have an incredible orgasm without touching or stimulating her clit or vagina. Even so it still didn't get on my list of things I want to do and even when I have participated in DPs I was always the one in her vagina. Well, to be fair, the other guys were much smaller and an easier fit elsewhere. lol Still, I find it puzzling why so many men are so into it.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

I wish he had cum in her and knocked her up

Maybe you could do that in the next chapter if you do one

Please make a part 3

HooHaa77HooHaa77almost 2 years ago

This series definitely needs another part or ten.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Yeah, I have to agree that this story definitely needs a part 3 with Riley and Anna committed to each other for life. But I'm not harbouring any false hope either. Xarth hasn't ever revisited one of his stories before, so I know that this one is done for good. So write your own ending folks. For me, Anna graduates from school and they get a place of their own. Mom and Dad are angry when they reveal their relationship to them after moving out, but eventually have to accept it rather than lose both of them forever. They make a family together and are happy.

Still a 5/5 after reading this all over again, even with the open ending.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/15/2022) This was an enjoyable read but it ended too abruptly. I was expecting them to be caught at some point for some added drama. It feels like another chapter was planned but the author decided to abandon the series for some reason. This happens too often on this site. Not a good happily ever after ending, IMO. So I only gave this chapter four stars. A bit disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Riley charakter is too much of a bigoted horndog to make this story work for me. He practically face fucked

his sister by force and keeps up the lip service to a high moral ground afterwards. If you have feelings of the kind Anna has and come on to the person you desire you don't deserve to be called a slut or be treated with less respect than a paid whore deserves.

Again, a guy that blocks the airways of his sister forcefully, especially while presuming she is inexperienced- and he has no reasons to think differently- chastises the same sister for being open to some anal experimentation, because they shouldn't do something (sexually). Good point really, but from a guy who has behaved like he did?

This attitude of his: "we shouldn't do something, but if we do, I'm the one in control, I force myself on you if the mood strucks me and I treat you as a slut" is an attitude that makes me wish they don't have a future together.

I don't follow any certain agenda that others have cooked up. The motives and goales for coming up with an agenda and for postulating rules too often are different from the pretended intentions. Anyhow, I'm all for consensus and respect, and I don't think a relation on eye-level will work without them. I'm not the least interested in stories about dominance and submission, I'd be very thankful if a theme like that would be anounced via tags or a short introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He slipped back inside me as though it was the most natural thing in the world." (Affter removing the condom.)

Well yeah, naturally sex is happening without a barrier that contracepts the natural reason for engaging in the act of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now the step to an apartment, are they in a place were it does not matter legally if they get caught? If yes can they carry the relationship without getting caught? But they parents are already alerted to the fact something is up, they will figure it out. They are pretty predictive in the fact that they are over protective. They will probably freak out. You have some challenges to overcome in the next chapter.

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Hey Xarth are you ever going to finish this story? Love to see them together and making babies. Anna wants to be pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was pretty solid. Shame about a bit of an open ending there with no part 3 to conclude it - yet? The condom kind of ruined it for me but then he took it off and I was like, OK, we're back in there. Then he pulled out. What a way to ruin the hotness of it right at the bloody end. :(

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

Damn this was an amazing love story. Thanks for writing it and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Definitely need another part in this. Phenomenal story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As a guy I don’t usually read stories from the woman’s POV. Yet that was the hottest storyline I’ve read in awhile and the subduction was masterful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

He's Mine Ch. 01 Previous Part
He's Mine Series Info