All Comments on '"Hey mister, you buy us some beer?"'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years ago
Love that young cock

Yep! Been there, done that. But not always for alcohol. Most young guys like to be sucked off, as long as they think no one will know about it. A young, hard cock has no guilt.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years ago
Yea, I found it!

The list of new stories doesn't last long enough. There needs to be an option for "read later." I didn't have time to read it last week and had trouble finding it now.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Beer for a Blow

The two young men must have been desperate for alcohol to agree to Bobby's proposals. I wonder if this is how some/many young men become gay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I thought your writing was just fine. You got your point across and in the process gave

us a hot story to read. It wasn't too short or too long. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story!

Don’t let the haters get ya down! Your writing is great. Enjoyable read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been there:

Buddy of mine and I met a young man in passing on the street who wanted us to buy him some beer. We did which turned into us getting blown and us fucking his beautiful ass. I still get hard thinking about it and that was about twenty plus years ago.NiYMDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Nice story wish I was young again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

This could have happened, reminded me of some good times. During the last years of WWII when I was too young for the draft but young and foolishly horny I got picked up by an older married man on my way to the movies. He paid the tickets and popcorn and I didn't.t complain when he fondled me. He told me his wife didn't love and was having an affair with wounded soldier, I gave in and let him fuck me, I thought it would be painful but it wasn't. I saw him a few times but was never with him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is gold.

Really enjoyable story, perfect imagery, wonderful finishing. 10/10

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Nice one thank you. He didn’t hurt them (more than necessary) and they had an eye opening and fairly pleasurable experience together. Too bad Bobby moved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.