Hey Professor! Ch. 08

Story Info
The Professor increases Tee’s training.
7.8k words
4.7
16.9k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking children!" I swore to the empty house, the scotch sloshing in the tumbler as I slammed it down. "I'm surrounded by fucking children." Larry. What the fuck did he get me into? Who the fuck is Angel? I paced the living room, my neck and shoulders so wound up I felt like some mad scientist had grafted new muscle groups into me. I needed to relax. Big time. And all the while, images of Tee. On my cock. Down her throat, up her ass, shoved deep into her cunt. While she was gobbling somebody else's dick as deep as possible. And moaning. I could hear her moaning over that meat as I could feel the guy's dick in her ass pushing against mine. I shook my ahead again, trying to get the images to go away, like cleaning an etch-a-sketch. I took a drink, focusing on the amber liquid in the glass.

I stopped at the window just as Tee drove up, pulled her backpack out and walked up to the door. In spite of my frustration and anger, I felt a tenderness I'd only felt once before with a trainee, and not this early on. The feeling was confusing, interrupted by her light knock on the door. I'm going to have to get a key copied. Setting my drink on the side table, I put on my best game face and let her in.

She mumbled a hello, not looking up, her face a mixture of fear and anger. She set down her pack and peeled off her clothes as I closed the door behind her, announcing the prescribed incantation. She began reaching for the belt when I stopped her. I needed something else at the moment and she needed to know what she was.

"You'll get your trainer in a moment, cunt," I said it calmly. She looked up at me concerned. "But right now, I need some relief. You've caused me a lot of trouble."

She raised an eyebrow and at my expression looked down, not saying a word. I unbuckled my trousers letting them drop to the floor. I peeled down my briefs. My cock, springing out at half-mast, pointed toward her. I'd been on the edge of blue balls since the apprentice had blown me, thinking about Tee's three holes. Thinking about her almost constantly. I was becoming convinced this training was at risk of turning into something else.

She dropped to her knees, gently cupping my balls in her hands and kissing my shaft from the base up to the tip. She opened her lips and gently stroked the shaft, starting at my balls sliding up to the head, sliding over and back down. It was a novel technique, frustrating and at the same time stimulating. She giggled as my erection grew in front of her, her hands continuing to fondle my sac, gently massaging my balls.

The anger I had been feeling toward Angel, toward Larry, toward her toward my feelings for her! bubbled up as I watched her toying with me, and something snapped. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her onto my cock head, further down my shaft until she pushed her hands against my naked thighs, gagging. I pulled back slightly and held her there, watching her eyes fill with tears until I slid her back off me, her lips around my head. I pushed again until she gagged, holding her there longer, my cock engorging and stiffening. She pushed and struggled, drooling until I relented, slightly, and then pulled back out again, letting her catch her breath.

"Fuck, Professor!" She pulled off and looked up at me, all anger and tears. She look terrified when she saw the expression on my face and realized she had fucked up even worse.

I grabbed the back of her head and shoved her back onto my cock. It was rock hard, fueled by rage and frustration. "You want to have three of these in you," I panted hoarsely. "This is a taste of what it would be like without training. You want this!?" I was shouting at her as I held her face as far onto my shaft as she could muster, gagging and belching until she screamed her safe word.

I pulled out and pushed her onto her hands and knees. "Open your legs wide, cunt! That may have saved you from choking, but you're going to be fucked. Hard." I slapped the inside of her thighs until she'd spread her knees as far as she could, and then wrapping my hands along the tops of her legs, I pulled her back until my cock was at her entrance. "You want this, cunt. You're going to get every inch of it. But no matter how much you feel like cumming, you. will. not. cum." And then I shoved into her as hard and as deep as I could.

She squealed, more out of surprise than pain. I'm not that big. Thin and long, and she was so wet I just slipped into her until I bottomed out against her cheeks. Her channel was tight. Wet, hot and tight and I knew I wouldn't take long to jet into her. I pulled out and slammed back in, forcing her forward, almost off balance. She grunted. I pulled out and slammed into her again. Out. In! Out. IN! Each time she gasped as I knocked the air out of her until I could feel my load boiling up. I slammed into her one last time, pushing as deep as I could get. "You better have been telling the truth about being on birth control, cuz I'm shooting deep into your womb." She moaned as I pulsed inside her, her clit exposed and untouched, extended and pushed from the inside. I held her in that position until I softened and slid out. "Put your head down on your arms and keep your butt pushed up. I want that crème to flow inside you. I want you to feel it being absorbed into your oven. Imagine those sperm swimming along your channel looking for an egg."

I got up and reached into her purse for her phone.

"You're going to learn to take a cock down your throat, cunt, but not this week. This week, and next, and the next after that, if we have to, you'll be training your asshole to take something a lot bigger than my cock." I pulled up the camera. Her asshole, even stretched and exposed, a dark hole surrounded by radiating lines that melted into her caramel brown skin, was small. I took a picture and then touched her bud with my finger tip. She jumped, her hole clenching in surprise. I started a video, lightly touching her to watch it open and close, clutch against the air and relax. "Push out, like you're taking a shit, cunt." She pushed, the rose bud unfolding, exposing fresh pink skin inside. I brushed against it and watched it collapse and squeeze, the lines deepening.

"Stay still." I left to retrieve my kit from the supply cabinet. As I walked back I studied her, pushed up and out, her cunt wide open and glistening, her back sloping, her face buried in her arms. I took a picture. "You'll post these on the forum when we're done. Every morning, in fact, you'll take a picture of your progress and post it for everyone to see." I opened the kit, removing a #3 bulb along with a tube of lubrication. The one she'd had in the night before was considered a #0. She'd feel this. "This is going to hurt a little going in, but not as much as when the belt is attached and going. But that isn't really a punishment for you, is it cunt?" I glopped some lube on her asshole and watched it open and close from the cold. "Hold your cheeks open."

She reached back to spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could, her face turned to the side and pushed into the carpet. She was moaning softly, her eyes squeezed shut. With her hole stretched into an oval, it would help a little, but there was no way around it, this was going to take a little effort. I pushed the bulb against her hole and slowly twisted it, the lube letting it slide in, the sphincter stretching out, out and finally around the widest part. She screamed a little and then she sucked it into her rectum, squeezing her ring around the base.

"Don't get up. I want you just like this for a little while." I took a few pictures and slapped her cheeks as she held them apart. Not hard, just enough to distract her from the pain of the bulb.

"You know why I'm punishing you, cunt?"

She moaned. "Yes, Professor. You're punishing me because I came last night with Angel."

"Why did you let that happen?! After I made it clear you weren't to climax this entire week?"

"But Professor!" She tried to raise her head as she protested. "It wasn't my fault! She just came in and forced me onto the floor and..."

"That's enough!" I interrupted her with a slap to her right cheek. "It was your house! You could have told her to leave! You could have just left yourself!" With each statement I slapped first one cheek and then the other. They began to redden.

She cried and shook her head. "No! I was naked! I had just taken that selfie for you! I couldn't just run out without my clothes! Aaaagh!"

I kept spanking her, between explanations for how she could have avoided the situation and kept her promise. I mentioned her behavior in class, swatting her for cursing me or looking at me with anything other than gratitude.

"Remember." SWAT. "WHY." SWAT. "YOU'RE." SWAT. "HERE." SWAT SWAT.

By the time I was done she was sobbing, her tears leaving dark circles on the carpet, her butt cheeks a beautiful rosy golden hue.

"That's enough, cunt! You'll get up and put on the belt and from now on, you'll be at level 2 until I see you've learned to keep your promises. But first, sit up and clean your slime off my cock." She lifted up, her face imprinted with the carpet, her eyes swollen from tears, her expression a mixture of pain and fear and...something else...submission maybe. She sat up on her knees to take me back into her mouth; she avoided looking at me, shifting uncomfortably with the bulb up her ass.

I left her to strap herself in, setting the remote and locking it, before I left for my bedroom. She would be up all night if experience was any guide and her ass would be on fire all day tomorrow.

*-*-*-*

"Tell her to stop moaning. She knows what's expected." I clicked off that frequency and turned to Larry. "Now. I've been pretty patient with you, but it's got to end now. You either call that thing Angel's doing with Car over and done, or you bring me in. Full. I'm not fucking around anymore."

He looked over at me, his face a mixture of surprise and patronizing bemusement as if to suggest I didn't have much to back that up with. But I did. I just wasn't ready to use it. I wanted to see how far his loyalty was going to extend.

"Okay, okay," he looked down at his nearly empty drink and waived an apprentice over. "Angel's been an asset for...," he looked up to his left, "four years?" He scrunched up the right side of his face. It looked like he was working hard trying to remember.

I stared at Tee, spread open on stage, her cunt filled by a male apprentice. They weren't alone: a female apprentice, soon to be released if her tag was accurate, was kneeling next to Tee's ear, whispering. Another sat on her opposite side, waiting until she was instructed to do whatever it was she was going to be instructed to do. Tee had shut up but wasn't able to hold still, the male's cock slid deep into her, slowly, and slid back out, glistening with her juices. The whole diorama was on a turntable, Tee's spread legs now turning upstage, the male's face a portrait in agony. He wasn't allowed to cum either.

I clicked into her frequency and watched her jump from the crackle. "You can't cum, cunt. You know that. Nod so that I know you heard me."

She nodded furiously, a moan escaping along the way.

"You're making it hard for your helpmates, cunt. Every time you moan, they rack up another punishment. You can be sure they're working out how to make you pay for that. I'd suggest you find a happy place and let them use your holes, quietly and without cumming."

I nodded to Annette, the male's trainer, suggesting it was time to shift gears, and to Peter, trainer for the kneeling female with nothing to do.

"I found her...well, it's probably best I don't tell you where I found her," Larry was continuing, "but let's just say she's super clean, and well trained. Car will be yours any time you want her."

I looked back at him, hiding my surprise with a slug, nodding as if I understood. I didn't understand anything he was talking about.

"I...she...well let's just say last week's indiscretion has been dealt with."

I shook my head. "Not good, Larry. Not good. I don't know who she is, and I don't need her knowing anything about me. She talked about a professor, Larry. A professor. Really?"

He looked contrite. "Yeah. She's been disciplined. Believe me. You would have approved." He licked his lips, I thought at first from nerves, but then realized he was having a fond memory. I really didn't want to know about it.

The male had pulled out, his cock angry, hard and wet, while the kneeling female had put her right leg over Tee's head facing toward her feet. She reached forward, grabbing Tee's ankles and pulled her legs toward her head, spreading them wide, exposing her asshole. She hovered her spread pussy over Tee's mouth. All the while, the whispering apprentice kept it up, whatever she was saying, adjusting her position to feed Tee's ear with a slurry of words.

"She ready for that?" Larry took the fresh cocktail, jerking his head toward the stage.

I shrugged. "She's been on the cock for a week now. Quick study. But he's not supposed to push it." I looked at the kid's cock as he positioned at Tee's asshole. She arched her back, her mouth opening into an O, but she didn't say a thing. Good girl. "Next week and she'll be taking it like a pro." The kneeling cunt lowered onto Tee's mouth.

Larry looked away, back to his drink. "Anyway, she'll be exiting the scene shortly," he continued, "and you'll have two for the price of one."

"Who? Oh. Angel-fuck. Whatever." It finally hit me. That look he had a few moments ago: he was gloating. He had told me at the beginning I'd get two for the price of one, and now he was making good on that claim. Motherfucker. "Two. Fuck. I haven't had two in ten years. I'm too old for one, let alone two, Larry." My brain was swirling with the alcohol; with images of Tee. Images for the future, not from the past weeks. That stopped me again. Images of her not in training, but just around my house. Naked. Smiling. WTF! It had been a tough week, my thoughts rewinding through the days, Tee's submission moving more quickly than I could have imagined. "But that doesn't cut it, Larry. All very well and good you've disciplined her, and I'm sure you did a great job, but this time she owes me, not you." I didn't cross the line: she owed me; he didn't owe me a thing. He understood how pissed I was.

He looked up, a thin smile, nodding. "Okay. I'll see she gets down here. When do you need her?"

"Nmm, NMMM, NMMMM!!!!" The cunt was clenching, arching her back and in a panic. She was on the edge and was trying not to fuck up. I clicked onto the kneeling apprentice's channel and told her to mind her work. If the cunt came it would be on all of their heads. The kid stopped, pulling his cock out slowly, the female slowly lifted up, Tee's panting audible even from where I was sitting.

I clicked onto her channel. "Good girl. You're a good girl. You're not going to cum. They'll hold off. Take a breath. Get yourself under control."

She tried to shake her head, bumping into the girl's legs, but she didn't say a word, finally lying back, her belly and chest expanding and contracting from her labored breathing.

I shook my head, looking back at him. "Two? How am I going to make that work? Both of 'em my students? Not a good idea, Larry. Not good at all. Adolescents. Both of them. Completely unpredictable." I kept rambling, thinking about having them both around the house, especially as summer was coming. Thinking about my pension. Thinking about...I shook my head and sucked on an ice cube wondering if I was going to go through with it. Fucking Larry. "Three days. Get her down here, properly prepped in three days."

"How long?" He nodded to the stage.

I looked at my watch. "Another 10. She's looking pretty ragged."

*-*-*-*

"You awake?" I turned left onto Cascade Blvd and looked over at her. She was curled up against the door, her hands across her stomach, her eyes closed. Her face didn't look like she was in pain, but her body did.

"Mmm hmmm. I'm exhausted." She mumbled the words.

"You did okay in there. I saw a few nods from the regulars."

She didn't react, just breathing.

"You'll do it again. Tomorrow night."

Her eyes shot open and she stared at me, shaking her head. "Noooo," she whispered quietly. "I can't. I couldn't. I...." She saw how serious I was and stopped, her eyes starting to shine. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I...fuck." She closed her eyes and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"And every night after that until you learn your job and your place. You know you're not in control, but you still act as if you have a choice." I shifted my glance between her and the road. Not a car on the street. "You have one alternative; you can always choose that way out. Otherwise, you just need to shut the fuck up and follow directions."

The tears were flowing more, but she kept her lips pressed together, her face turned away. I studied her, remembering the laughing teenager who only a couple of weeks ago had thought she would play a trick on her professor. I knew she was deep into regret territory, but she wouldn't act on it if I kept the pot simmering. She was so horny I could smell it. I reached my fingers over pushing her legs apart. I lightly pressed against the fabric, feeling the wetness seep through. Images from the future pushed behind my eyes: spreading her in my bed, fucking her after a New Year's party. What. The. Fuck was going on?

I turned my attention back to the here-and-now.

"That cock seemed to fit nicely in your hole. Let's see if we can keep that going."

She just stayed silent, eyes closed, head shaking, breathing between her sobs and fighting the urge to press her cunt against my fingers.

"Once you've got that mastered, we'll focus on your throat. We'll move the training onto that hole this week. Your asshole is pretty much ready, don't you think?" I didn't expect an answer. She squirmed in her seat trying to avoid my fingers.

Back in the house, she stripped, explained how her holes were available to me, not meeting my eyes, knowing how I would be using them in the coming week and put on the belt. I stopped her as she tried to insert the plug. "We're going up another notch." I handed her the #7. It was as big as I wanted her to go; it alone, without the electricity would be painful. I set the remote to level 1. With her rectum stretched, the pulses would be more effective. She unseated the smaller plug and reseated the new one into the belt.

She moaned as she worked the plug past her sphincter, and then it was in, her hole spread wide around the base. I paused to study once again the dark golden skin stretched to a pale pink, mini-stripes of darker brown radiating out. She grabbed the cock off the wall putting it into her gag and I turned on the remote, handing it to her.

"We'll start your new regimen tomorrow. Get some sleep."

*-*-*-*

She was shaking. Shivering. She couldn't move her arms or her legs. The headphones were in, the eye mask was on. She couldn't moan. Every time she moaned he slapped her. At least she thought it was him. Her pussy was on fire it had been slapped so many times. The pain in her ass had subsided to a dull throb in comparison.

As soon as she got back to his place after school this afternoon, he had her turn around and get back into his car. She had been dreading the new routine: the dildo held in her throat by a harness. It looked like it had been designed for a dog. Strapped around the back of her head, her mouth held open with a leather ring, a second ring mounted in front.

The first night he'd strapped her into it, she was still squirming from the biggest ass-plug she'd ever imagined she'd take into her. He'd been increasing them every night, but now it seemed, he was satisfied and had kept it at the same size for two days. That, on top of going to the club every night, where a different guy fucked her...so slowly...no relief, and having a different girl spreading her pussy on her mouth. She was so close to the edge, even a simple shower threatened to tip her over. And that third apprentice, whispering in her ear what they were going to do to her, every time she moaned, another threat of punishment. Over and over.