Hey Professor! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the pressure building in her bladder as she watched him press a pedal, tilting Angel's platform up to an angle where her face was just inches from her vag. With a few more adjustments, he had Angel's mouth pushed flat against her swollen lips.

She needed nothing from him to move the scene forward. "Eat my cunt, you fucking bitch, and don't close your mouth until I'm done." She knew if Angel didn't comply a simple word from her would be enough for the Professor to punish her. "Harder, bitch! I want to feel your tongue deep in my cunt. Isn't that what you told me?" Her words sounded even harsher amplified in the room.

And as she felt Angel push into her, she only paused a moment, the feeling was so intense and so wonderful she didn't want it to stop, but then she felt his hand on her belly, pushing against her bladder and she relaxed, letting the golden liquid flow out of her, into that hell-bitch's mouth. She could hear her sputter, but Angel didn't close her lips, letting Tee's urine spill out onto her face, dribble down her chin, her neck and down her body, trickling between her legs. She knew it was the grossest thing she'd ever done, and she felt just the tiniest ping of sympathy for Angel, but she wasn't going to stop mid-stream. It felt too good to stop. And then she was done; the smell of her urine rising up and making her scrunch her nose.

"I'm done Professor and if it's all the same to you, I'd like this stinking bitch taken away."

She looked up at him as he adjusted the platform, raising Angel's feet up higher until her angle was almost parallel to the floor. He walked to the front of the platform and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock. It was hard, but not as hard as the other night when he had forced it into her. She figured he would fuck her mouth, but then gasped as a bright golden stream of piss arced the short distance between his dick and Angel's mouth. She felt her stomach clench as Angel opened her mouth to capture his flow. No fucking way!!! But she kept her mouth open, capturing and swallowing as best she could, the overflow spilling out the corner of her mouth. And then he was done and Angel swallowed the last mouthful, licking her lips and smiling.

It was the most disgusting thing Tee had ever seen and she just mumbled her safe word, hoping to make him stop.