All Comments on 'Hidden Beauty'

by Alex the Cat

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
becky7becky7about 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site period. I am always looking for a story that has many elements to it. What I loved the most was that both of the main characters had blemishes (they weren't perfect). Yes I know that there are stories with buxom characters, but these two ladies had things that actually made people turn away from them. I also liked the superhero aspect in the story. I also really enjoyed how you intertwined both the soft, sensual lovemaking and the lust-filled, semi-rough sex.

I would love to see this story continue on.

Becky

cosimo14cosimo14about 11 years ago
Bravo

Great Story, I love the way you developed the characters.

Keep up the great work.

LiveCatLiveCatabout 11 years ago
Awesome beyond words!

Fantastic, amazing, sweet, sensuous, hot, brilliant, clever, hot, intriguing, beautiful, I already mentioned hot right?

None of these words are adequate but they're all I have. Another truly blinding story, thank you.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
welcome back :)

great story...amazing...and im so happy that you've got back... :)

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Well no one can complain this time...

I noticed that your last couple of stories people kept saying that they felt rush at the end ... I've not felt that at all but this last one is truly beautiful and brilliant.

Loved the depth of the characters, the build up and how great the characters are together. And LiveCat was 100% correct about the hotness.

Your work is wonderful as ever and I hope to see much more of it. My thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseabout 11 years ago
Whau

Oh... my... God... :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Omg! I am not a lesbian but this story is so hot it makes you want to be one! Lol. Loved this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly worth the reading

your blending of the main characters with the fictional characters in the "story" Kadan was "working" on is excellent, and you carried it off with percission and grace---Well Done!

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That deserves more than 5 stars ! Please continue

wrecktechwrecktechabout 11 years ago
More. More. More....

Excellent piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it!!

a deep & sensitive love story of two people... simply lovely!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Romantic and Sexy!!

I always loved your stories. This one is also a master piece. Loved the super hero comic narration as well. No wonder it's second highest rated story after few days of a post.

5 stars for sure.

- C.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So very good!

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessabout 11 years ago
Great Fiction

Thanks for sharing !!!

I hope real life slows down enough for you to be able to put pen to paper again.

Warm Regards...

I\W

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
absolutely wonderful!

thank you for gifting us with another fabulous piece if creativity. so beautifully written , it always flowed so gracefully. the characters were so perfect in their own way, their differences not an issue, but part of what made them special. they worked so well together. every emotion so well developed. and did I mention HOT! so sensual and erotic, passionate and tender.

I am so happy you are writing again.

jan

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974about 11 years ago
Aces!

That story is WHY people read on this site. Hot, completely real, well written, and incredibly sexy from start to finish. Master of your craft. Kudos!

llju1llju1about 11 years ago
Glad you're back

So glad you are back to writing. I just love your stories. This was a great read.

beth2323beth2323about 11 years ago

Awesome story! My fav kind are the long detailed ones ;-) So please please please find time to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

You're back. Great story has always. Any chance of a Squeal to Bloodline or An Empath's Detective.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
Congratulations

Alex, I want to join with the rest of your fans in thanking you for returning to Literotica with such wonderful stories. Your writing is superb and your stories imaginative.

We all hope for many more years of creative output from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

superb it`s worth reading for.{cinder}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

more chapters please.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
Perfect

As always your stories are perfect! I love that it was a mutual attraction that both women were afraid to act on. Then you opened the door with Jess crying. Great character development and just wonderful message of two beautiful people. A perfect example of two beautiful human beings! Thanks a million for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!!

You have been missed and this story was excellent!!! Looking forward to more great stories from you!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Two strong heroines

I really like that both heroines are strong, rather than the more femme one needing to be rescued. Great story! I would love to see you work with a Literotica editor to eliminate the numerous examples of passive voice, which reduce the energy and focus of the work.

birdintreebirdintreeover 10 years ago

really great story, i love it, thanks!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Brilliant

The author's talent is apparent in the way this story unfolds. The plot is awesome, the background settings, strength of the characters and subsequent ending, blend together perfectly thereby creating a beautiful love story. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story was amazing! I couldn't stop smiling :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great story

Well done a fantastic build up and it kept me reading hard to stop please write more

AlexPHensonAlexPHensonover 10 years ago
Great job

Really imaginative, nice simple development of the characters. I'd like to see some work on a more unique writing style, just to see that personality of yours come out more on paper, and some spelling mistakes, but great job nonetheless.

I can see you've really put some thought into the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worth it

I read this story before and enjoyed it, reading it again I enjoyed it even more. I like your style and characterisation, keep writing, will look for more of your stories

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 10 years ago
Loved it, loved it so much

Very well written story. Somehow I wish there was more, maybe one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the storey

Nice simple development of the characters. I'd like to see more when will you write chapter two, could not stop reading

verbophileverbophileover 9 years ago
Well done

A truly wonderful story. I love the character development, the interplay between the characters, even the settings for the various scenes. Your attention to detail and well developed writing style make the story enjoyable and captivating, allowing us to suspend reality for just a little while. Please continue to write. You are a gifted authoress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best works on this site

very creative, and you character development skills are impressive (also i love superheroes). I hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beauty indeed

A great story in so many ways, Alex. Nothing more to be said. I rest my case.

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
***

Wow, this one has a plot - a rarity in these boring times.

Thanksies for the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Just awesome plot and characters. Just a little pointer- I think the word 'infamous' is used in negative sense.

lovemelike_xolovemelike_xoabout 9 years ago

I could not stop reading! I absolutely loved this story and it was truly well written. It had me trapped in and I couldn't get enough!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 9 years ago
My Second Time

This is the second time I have read this story. I admit I enjoyed it as much this time as I had the first time. Wonderfully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
scary eyes

Kaden has "complete heterochromia iridis" which she describes as scary.

Isn't that just having eyes of two different colors? How scary is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as always

As always your stories are AMAZING!!!!!!

richieyeahrichieyeahover 8 years ago

truly great story, which i enjoyed very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story.

This is my third time reading it and it puts a smile on my face every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow!

I have never replied to a story. This was phenomenal. You are a great writer. I truly enjoyed this story.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Blending

Encouraging how you

Blended the 2 stories together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wonderful story :) Loved both characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Beautiful story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Such a great story...love, sex, romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow.

Just wow.

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago

.ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is so good, you're an amazing writer

tapiolatapiolaover 7 years ago
Loved it

must read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it

You're story was amazing...hope you write more and continue their journey

unitadkunitadkover 7 years ago
Nice...Very Nice

Really enjoyed it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

All I can say is ... THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! ... Wow! This is the kind of story I'm going to read over and over again ... If you post this on Wattpad, this is gonna be a big hit! I love the story ... Beautiful plot ... Great characters... I'm giving you a two thumbs up with a big smile .. Good job!

sexyClydesexyClydeabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!

I'm totally drawn into this ... So beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please make a PART 2!!

This is the 6th time I've came back to read this story! I love it and want to rate it 10!! But PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!!!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 7 years ago

I love the premise and theme of the story - what some see as a flaw is another's perception of beauty. Being physically attractive, whether male or female is overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's nice but there are far more important things like being kind, considerate, supportive, and a good communicator, that makes a person beautiful. Moreover, these characteristics are more desirable when considering a partner or friend. I think the story is a gentle reminder to not judge a book by its "ratty" or torn cover. There could be something valuable and good inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
woow......

D really z great. Hv really enjoyed t. Thnx soooo much but more please

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
Love it

The story line was great. As for the sex scenes... I wouldn't recommend anyone read them without a lover nearby. Cold showers would have to last for hours to even come close to helping. And other methods were about as helpful as the cold showers.

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
The eyes have it

Great story. I enjoyed it very much and may even go back to reading comics, sorry, graphic novels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wait...

People running away because of her eye color or a minor but visible scar? Yeah, that's just not a believable source for character drama in a non-fantasy setting no matter how well written the story is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes More

5 stars this was fantastic

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Excellent Story!

I'm not quite sure how I've missed this story, with all the times I've been through these stories, but I'm glad I finally found it. What an outstanding story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed this story, well thought out, scripted on several levels. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

The writing was tight and the storyline was well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Genre change

I think I might've enjoyed the whole story being about CJ & The Tempest. Would've made for an interesting sub genre in these two characters clandestine journey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent read thank you

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Lovely story. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"First the gauntlet gloves came off, ..." That's like saying "Naan bread," or "Tuna fish." 😉

Great story, well done!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous ...... Your fantastic scenerie connected to a comic ....... Extraordinary

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

The English language is full of redundancies and oxymorons, especially as it's spoken rather than written.

And the odd thing about 1st person prose is that, in a very real way, it's all spoken. So writers of fiction should be given wide latitude in the everyday use of the language. That freedom, in large part, is what allows the language evolve.

Every word and phrase in the language came from someone's "misuse". Look up "grok" as an example; it was outright invented in Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land, and now it's a serious word that appears in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Embrace language distortion; it's actually a good thing.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this, thank you for the great story 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story.

LiebethLiebethover 1 year ago

Third time reading it as exciting as the first. Once yiubstart reading you just have to finish it.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

I find it rather implausible that so many people would find Kaden's eyes shocking or horrifying. Seems to me they'd be quite fascinating. That apart, lovely story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written storey line. I liked the way the storey developed and gives hope to all who carry a deformity. Beauty is only skin deep after all. Nice to see the erotica did not overshadow a good love storey.

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

How did it come about that she told her she new about the wolf foundation there was things that wasnt explained in the story which hurts the story

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduck12 months ago

God, I wish there was a sequel! I've read this wonderful story at least 4 times in the last several months!

VERY well done!!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

A good story!

There needs to be more from these characters, please?

Totally enjoyed this story, a lot better than the wham Bam thank you ma'am story out there!

Thank you!

kees10kees104 months ago

Only 5 start to award. Such a shame.

It needs 50 (as an absolute minimum🤩🫡)

I would like to award you with the Nebula Award, if I could.

Well written, excellent plot, not only humping and bumping but a real story with head and tail. Also important, the end not being the end!

Sequel please, pretty please....

Miguel_TugaMiguel_Tuga4 months ago

Muito bom, outra vez.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You need to get together with an artist and turn this into a graphic novel! It's seriously good writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

But down deep, just more of the same. It's all about a relationship that's all about selfish desires, wanting things the way you want them, instead of being complimentary with another person. Sex was designed to be music in harmony, the homosexual World wants to just do Melody all the time.

photog112photog1123 months ago

To the last anonymous person... Why do you even look at anything here? You obviously don't like the category, or probably anything on this site. This is a wonderful story, no matter how much you want to run it down.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

photog112: Be specific. What about the comment do you disagree with? Do you expect social points for criticizing the person that you view as the enemy?

target66target66about 2 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Welll written, well executed. No negative thoughts here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous