All Comments on 'Hidden Desires Pt. 01'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

When do we get part 2?

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Beautifully written and very erotic. Very much looking forward to the next part

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamabout 11 years ago
Very well done !!!

Congratulations! You've tackled a most interesting topic and done so with remarkable deftness and class.

The story is compelling, erotic, and you can feel the beginnings of a lasting, loving relationship.

I'm hoping you won't keep us waiting for what's next. This was an unexpected Saturday delight!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully Done

This is by far the best treat I've had today. Wonderfully erotic and well written taking into account the nuances of the human experience. You get the sense of going along on a journey with these two characters as the story progresses. Kudos:)

Hope part 2 isn't too long in coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Saturday Night Treat

The emotion depicted in this story along with the sexual tension makes this story irresistible. I can't wait for part 2. Please say it is coming soon!

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmabout 11 years ago
Very well written

I loved this. This is actually the first time I read a story about an intersexed person. The story is well written and highlights the emotions and insecurities of the person involved. Thank you for writing it.

tokyoetparistokyoetparisabout 11 years ago
Bravo!!!

Very engaging storyline! I absolutely love it. Can't wait for part 2 :)

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was amazing ! Can't wait to read part 2

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 11 years ago

Just read ur story and really enjoyed it, can not wait for the next chapter to be printed on here.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I really love this story. You did an amazing job creating this emotionally riveting experience of new love and so much more. Kudos to you! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter two!

This story is awesom! You did a great job so far. Please post a long second chapter. Am in love with these charters already. I would for this to be a on going series! You Rock!

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
Different story..

I'm liking it so far. Waiting [im]patiently for part two. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
!!!

very sensual and erotic - just the way a good love story should be !!

can't wait to read chapter 2

keep up the good work i love your writing style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CLIFF HANGER?!

Ugh, I really enjoyed this story..the whole intersex issue...Terry's character is very endearing. I really hope you add the second part like yesterday! I can't wait and neither do I want to for too long. Good job- it them coming!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!

This is such an amazingly beautifully written story. Thank you for sharing your talent on this site. I'm hurrying off to read Chapter 2!!

allyliterallyallyliterallyabout 11 years ago
No more....

.... stamina to read the remaining parts tonight. Suffice to say, rarely have I seen a story on Lit that has touched my heart, yet been erotic enough to keep the pot simmering without allowing it to boil over.

This story could have fitted right in into any of First Time, Romance, Novels & Novellas, as well as Lesbian. The fact that you chose to put it in Lesbian shows that your Terry considers herself a woman. I believe there are intersex persons who choose to live their lives as men, or do live as men unknowingly. In this case, Terry's choice is what you make of it, so Lesbian is the right choice.

One day, perhaps, would you consider exploring the pangs and pains of growing up as an intersex? You passed fleetingly over it, and yet you managed to bring a lump in my throat. You certainly have the talent, and between you and your editors, you have polished this gem till it shone. With such care, I am sure you would approach the subject with the sensitivity.

Oh, and the story so far? Five just doesn't cut it. Is there any way I can give you more?

*****

*****

*****

More power to your pen

Ally

PearlRosePearlRoseabout 11 years ago
A Wonderful Read

So far this story has not only got me hot and bothered, but it has made my eyes water, and my cheeks hurt...all good things by the way. These are the kinds of stories that should be made into real books and sold. Thank you for, so far, telling this story of Jade and Terry in a way that not only registers with lesbians/bi/trans/etc. but just people in general. It's almost 2:30am, but I find myself opening a new tab with part two of this story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I wasn't sure at first if I would be interested in an intersex story, saw that it was a pre-quel of sorts to "Finding Love", so I gave it a shot, and am so glad I did!

Jade's patient pursuit of Terry was so sweet, and even though I knew things were going to progress it was still heart-rending when Terry broke up after that kiss.

I'll be tearing through the rest of the story.

Well done!

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Wow!

I'm a fan of AVixenLiterally, and I saw you were one of her Favorites, so I had to check you out.

I read the two short stories, and to be honest, they were nice enough, but didn't blow me away.

But then I read this - POW!

Blown away doesn't half cover it.

I can't wait to read the rest!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
This Is More Like It!

If you saw my comments on "Fulfilling Our Desires" you know I like a little more "meat" to my stories.

This has it in spades!

I wasn't sure about the intersex theme, made me think about some of the "Chicks With Dicks" porn that's out there, but this is SO far above that, it's not even in the same universe.

Looking forward the the rest of the story.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
You Leave Me Breathless!!

I had some hesitation with the intersex theme, cheated a bit and read some of the comments and had to dive in.

Jade's patient courtship was so sweet, and as someone else said the "breakup kiss" was crushing, thank the goddess that Paula encouraged Jade not to give up.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story - w. continuity problems

Terry says she was raised as a boy, but then says a boy raised her skirt. And a clitoris with a urethra is a penis. Might not be a fully formed one, but that's what it is. Those things don't take away from what a sweet story it is, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicate

Congratulations, Dru---you've handled an unusual theme with great delicacy.The growing love between Jade and Terry is very well written and truly erotic. I'm now looking forward to the next two chapters, hoping that you have maintained standards and that they are as good as this first chapter.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
🌋🌋🌋💥💥💥🍯🍮🍭🍬🍪🍫🍩🍰🍦🍧

These are visual statements, hope you are able to decipher them.

webbuyer5134webbuyer5134over 2 years ago

I think this story is very tastefully done and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's been done. There are movies regarding this subject. Not original.

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

That's a dam good story keep it up

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written, interesting characters, great background setting and perfectly paced.

Top notch writing.

moimeme68moimeme682 months ago

Top writing. Lovely characters, beautiful story and tastefully detailed descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
397 Followers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES