All Comments on 'Hidden Desires Pt. 02'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable

That was so hott ! You gat me jonsen for more.

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Wonderful!

This story is fantastic. Bring on chapter 3!

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamabout 11 years ago
Just fabulous

I didn't think you could but you have. This was even better than Part One! You've told the story with compassion and passion!

It seems you're somewhat new to the site. If you're new to writing, this is a marvelous beginning to what should be a spectacular run of fascinating and stimulating thrillers!!

Best wishes and continued success. I look forward to Part Three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Marvelous!

Sexy, and sensitively rendered. More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 STARS!

Great story. Can't wait for the next chaprer!

wolfpup1966wolfpup1966about 11 years ago
well done

thank you for the second part,, will be looking forward to the next,, you put alot of heart into your story,, can feel the love build between them

tokyoetparistokyoetparisabout 11 years ago
oh my god...

I might be needing a cold shower after this one... So sensuous and hot. Beautifully written, as always. Absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter.

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
It gets..

Better and better. :) keep up the good work. :)

ub6_ib9ub6_ib9about 11 years ago
More Please

I'm so glad I didn't have to wait too long for part 2. I realize that writing is a hobby to most (and have full time obligations in their real lives) but sometimes it can be disappointing waiting a very long time for the next chapter (sometimes more than a year) ... and by then, I've forgotten what happened in the previous chapter(s) LOL! I absolutely love this story and hope there are many more chapters to come ... Thank you for writing the start of a wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Encore!!!

I really enjoyed the first chapter and no I'm in love with this second one!!! Usually, it get boring after the first sex scene, but you seem to know how to keep your readers interested and wanting more. It's really great that for me this story is totally about the sex...I love the love between Terry and jade and just the whole story. Thank you so much for sharing and posting the second part so quickly! Really looking forward to reading part 3 and just exploring the uniqueness of your story! Great job- kudos!!! :)

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
I'm such a sucker for a good love story

Dru-Druthers, thank you, you have done a masterful job with this story, you can really feel the love between these two. My biggest complaint with many authors is that they tend to rush things, but not you. Like a great orgasim, you seem to know how to set the pace to make it as exciting as possible and then leave us wanting more. I really wanted to see the proposal this part, but I knew deep down that it wouldn't happen. lol...Damn. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

this story gets better and better chapter 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
9 Pages ... Wow!!!

This is unbelievable! You've managed to turn a delicate subject into a beautiful love story with such finesse. Thank you once again for sharing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Well Done!

Any time you deal with a subject like this there is the potential for it to turn into somewhat of a freak show.

But through Jade's love and acceptance we are able see beyond the physical differences (while still being able to appreciate the pleasure the characters derive from them), and simply let their love was over us.

Again, well done!

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Just Gets Better and Better!

I don't know what to say, I'm still trying to catch my breath!

Not to minimize its importance to the story, but I find I don't even really notice Terry's intersex, I'm just carried away by the love story.

You are just incredible!

psych0817psych0817about 10 years ago
unfortunately

as the title says I gave you four stars on accident instead of the eleventy gajillion possible.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I Have To Agree

With both DCohen and Sbrooks103, that you have taken an unusual subject, that had all the potential to really go off the tracks, and told the sweetest love story possible.

Your skill as a writer is simply unmatched.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
VISIONARY

Vision, and deep felt compassion; oozes out of each and every paragraph tears well up in my eyes when I read about the treatment this younger version of Terry had to endure. I also felt tears later but those were tears of joy when they were able knock down the walls Terry created for herself...

No question this whole series rates a 5🌟's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

A great story and love how it unfolds but man o man they have sex like a bunch of Catholic rabbits

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story I am loving it. It is sweet, romantic, and breathtaking in it's beauty. I also loved Robbie calling Jade his big little sister because I do that to my older sister I'm a little over 5' 6'' she is maybe 5' 2'' so I can say that comment was amazing. It is little things like that in a story that help to give it life. There have been many, that was simply just one I related to a little more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
397 Followers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES