All Comments on 'Hidden Desires Pt. 03'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamabout 11 years ago
A Truly Grand Finale!!

Well done!! You've wrapped a fabulous bow around your delightful story. How marvelous to see their love come to fruition in marriage.

You've taken an interesting subject and crafted a fascinating, erotic story.

Best wishes for your continued success!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A marvelous ending

This was a most unusual, sexy, and beautifully told story.

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Thank you!

While I didn't want this story to end, obviously it had to some time. Wonderfully written and thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Outstanding

That was just outstanding ! Hate to see it end , but it was truly an amazing story. Bravo sweetie

ShikeShikeabout 11 years ago
Loved it.

I've loved this story from the beginning. Thank you for writing it. For some reason I was half expecting Terry's father to come back into the picture at some point and cause trouble. I'm glad he didn't.

I'm so glad you wrote this story about a woman who didn't completely fit the "gender binary" but was able to find true love.

Thank you!

ub6_ib9ub6_ib9about 11 years ago
Wonderful

I hated to see it end but absolutely loved the entire story. I look forward to many more wonderful stories from such a gifted author. Thank you for sharing.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Love a happy ending!

And these two certainly deserve it! It's been a joy reading this series and connecting with these lovely characters. It warms my heart to witness their dreams coming true. I hope you're getting lots of positive feedback on your writing and will continue sharing your stories with us!

vampirewitchvampirewitchabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

I loved all three parts. What an amazing story. You could really feel the love from both characters. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was one of my favorite stories ever. Not just on this website. This story was beautifully told and so unexpected and heartfelt. I'm genuinely sad and upset that it's ending but with such a beautiful story, the ending was just as beautiful. Please keep writing unique love stories like this one. The characters of Jade and Terry will stay with me forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A wonderful hermaphrodite love story :) hope to read more stories like this from you .

Thanks for sharing !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn, That Was A Great Love Story

Thanks for writing such an amazingly beautiful story of life, love, happiness and finally family. I will always treasure this story. It's this kind of writing which screams out 'read me' again and again. Please continue writing with the passion and sensitivities which is clearly seen throughout your work. I look forward to reading more of your great works!!

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetabout 11 years ago

That story was absolutely amazing, and beautifully told. You are a wonderful writer, and I look forward to many more submissions from you.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
excellent writing

I wanted to join with the other commentators expressing our appreciation for the quality of writing and emotional catharsis achieved in this story.

Having an interest in evolutionary biology and being a male I want to disassemble the mechanism of Terry's sexual structure out of sheer curiosity. My wife got pretty wet but I do not remember that she ever squirted to the extent described in these stories.

Curious about the phenomenon, I wiki'd the subject and checked on some of the women's medical sites.

Lots of arguments and theories but very little consensus. So here is my hypothesis.


That female ejaculation is a biological function to reduce internal body heat. As our testicles dangle to protect sperm from getting overheated. When a woman is properly aroused during fucking, by a considerate lover, the excess body heat produced is maybe damaging to the injected sperm, waiting egg or new zygote?

What muddles a clear understanding of this subject, is that some women do have problems with incontinence as do some men. Plus, there are different forms and sources of vulva lubrication and ejaculation. For many different reasons, many men never take the time or expend the effort to encourage women's sexual prowess.

Now the author has for Terry, a combination of the clitoris and the urethra, which channels and concentrates female ejaculate. I would opinion that the para-urethra glands and ducts are combined into the enlarged clitoris. These being the propelling mechanism for non-urinary fluids. Which would explain what Terry experiences. These glands are related to the embryonic male prostrate.

Also, Terry's vagina would itself produce lubricants, culminating in a white frothy discharge, when properly stimulated. A complicated subject, still being researched for accurate conclusions. Though what may be true for a number of women, may not be true for discreet groups of women.

As a society we have, in general, abrogated paternal responsibilities when children are born, who may or may not have perceived physiological differences from socially acceptable standards. Instead, we dump the decision making on the medical profession and in most cases force them to make the decision on selecting sexual orientation for infants. Then we try to pretend that possible inconsistency's within a child's physiology and/or psychology can be overcome with narrow-minded strictures and even brutal conditioning of the child.

As for anal, I was never a practitioner. My wife had to care for her mother, who had a history of unsafe sexual escapades and that convinced us not to even consider exploring anal. Having to deal with her mother's uterine and anal prolapse was very unpleasant for my wife. DO NOT view online films of prolapse unless you have a very strong stomach.

I am not a big fan of reading about anal sex, though this author has made the effort to render it palatable....{ain't i a stinker?}


The big concern I have, that is almost never covered in anal porn are the physical and infectious dangers. The growing popularity of anal sex, encouraged by porn, has resulted in at least two strains of drug-resistant hepatitis.

I am gratified that this author approached the subject with caution and sensitivity. That careful research into proper sanitation is important. With thorough communication and consideration of your partner's safety.

sweetswelsweetswelabout 11 years ago
Wowwwwwwwwwwww

Copy of annonymus.....I nearly add tears... only super good... story just unbeliveble...love you keep good work Mike

Thanks for writing such an amazingly beautiful story of life, love, happiness and finally family. I will always treasure this story. It's this kind of writing which screams out 'read me' again and again. Please continue writing with the passion and sensitivities which is clearly seen throughout your work. I look forward to reading more of your great works

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Ah Dru, what an amazing story!

5 stars really doesn't do it justice; very, very hot whilst beautifully & sensitively written.

Just awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SUPERB

this story gave me chills, made me cry, and alot more emotions. this deserves more than 5 stars though! looking forward for a new story to read.

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Awesome

Still one of the greatest love stories ever told !

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Love it

Even sweeter the second time around. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I loved this so much, I felt so many different emotions. Continue writing great stories like this. I was wondering about Paula and Lauren though so thanks for telling what happened with those two. If you could, could you write one about their story please!!! But if you don't I still greatly enjoyed this story =]

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Thank you

What a pleasure it was to read your story. The characters were so real, and their love for each other was really sweet and hot at the same time. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

Good story. Please, please get some help with proofreading and grammar (Literotica has a corp of volunteer editors) - it takes away from the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow...

I've never read a story like this before. It was an amazingly beautiful love story. You just get sucked in, no pun intended. I love your work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable

Hidden Desires is such a well written - yet erotic story - I'm sad to see it end, even though it had a very good conclusion. No other story has captivated me such as this one has, both through my heart and 'other' places. It is so wonderfully decriptive, it's hard to accept that this is a work of fiction, albiet realistic fiction. I honestly hope that you can make it as a writer - you certainly have the talent - if you haven't yet, and that you can turn this into a legitimate erotic novel. Having read a few others, not only other stories on this site but published ones, this is definately one of the best I've come across; top-notch beyond a doubt.

And the real shocker: all of this coming from a guy (a straight one, no less).

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT

Totally HOT! I LOVED IT

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Wonderful! Wonderful!! WONDERFUL!!!

Fantastic story. I was holding my breath towards the end, hoping there wouldn't be a twist to a sad ending!

Please don't worry over-much about the editing issue. While perfect grammar and spelling are always nice, there was nothing bad enough to interrupt the flow.

Gotta take a breather, then on to "Finding Love"!

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Fantastic Finish!

I read all three parts in one sitting, just couldn't leave these two characters. I just can't say enough about the quality of your writing.

As another commenter said in another chapter, this story had the potential to be a real freak show, but the whole situation was handled so delicately and with such love that it all seemed so natural.

One of the things that makes a story superior for me, is how would it work if the "unusual" elements were removed. And obviously Terry's intersex affected her personality and the mechanics of the sex, but even without that the story of Jade and Terry's love would be a winner.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
So Freaking Sweet!

Absolutely Fabulous!

I had tears in my eyes when Robert asked his "daughter" if he could walk her down the aisle.

I hope we can see more of these characters in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I waited

I gave each Hidden Desires chapter five stars but waited until I had finished the whole story before commenting. You have taken a potentially controversial theme for your plot and treated it with great sensitivity. I'm not a great fan of anal sex but you did handle those scenes well enough and I was pleased to see that the story pointed out some of the risks involved. I particularly liked the scenes where Terry met Jade's family: tenderly written and real lump-in-the-throat portrayals. I recently lost my wife after almost 36 years of marriage and I so much appreciate the value of family. I like to think that if any of our children had been gay, then I would have handled it with the love and kindness that Robert showed.

Thank you, Dru, for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waited, read and loved

I waited to rate the stories until I had read all three. It actually felt like I was reading a book and wrapped me into the story that I had to reread each section. I loved it.

koreenhankoreenhanover 9 years ago
awesome

i love how Jade love and accept Terry. and by the way i love the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your story is on another site and the author made it as their own

hey dru im one of your very old fan i love your work and i always recognise your stories whenever i see them somewhere else.. i've seen this story in wattpad and a girl written it as her on story but she changed the names..etc.. and when i read it I immediately knew it was yours when i asked her why she has stolen your story she deleted the story first(which was yesterday) then today she added the story again and said that she has your permission.. is that true? if its not true then shame on her and if its true then still shame on her because she didnt give the credit to you after writting that story months ago. she only admitted after i caught her. your stories are very unique and very good please dont give it to anyone so easily and even if you do ask them to give you the credit

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
5🌟's

Since I've already given this whole series a five star rating. I'm sweetening the lot with a dozen roses.🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Great

Actually brought tears to this old hardened ass man, thank you for a great story and all the feelings and tears of joy it gave me. Loved it

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

I have just finished reading all three stories and I could not put it down till I had read all the stories fantastic hope you will write more soon will read all your stories thank you for the wonderful stories again Dru_Druthers. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Truly moving tale. This story shows the ever infrequent beauty of humanity. With stories like this it gives the heart hope that the world and its views will move forward to accept that love is love. It can't be wrong if two hearts fully embrace each other. Thank you for sharing this please write more.

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 3 years ago

An amazing story. I must confess, I’m all cried out now, but I’m sure I’ll read this again at a later date.

Thank you so much for sharing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES