Hidden Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a goddess," Jade uttered, her voice telling of her being in awe.

"Oh love," Terry said as she carefully walked to Jade.

Jade, having regained some semblance of herself, went to Terry and took her in her arms. Jade kissed her passionately, conveying her love and of how scrumptious she found Terry to be.

"Baby you are gorgeous and I just want to keep looking at you but if I do that, I won't be able to make love to you and I'm desperate to do so. I want you so badly, god it's almost driving me out of my mind, but I have a surprise for you first though it can't possibly top yours," Jade said as she guided Terry to the blanket and helped her sit.

Stepping back, Jade undid the tie of her robe and let it fall. Terry gasped in surprise seeing Jade's body. Jade's bra was black and lifted her breasts to give a divine showing of cleavage. The bra cups however had thin slits in them and Jade's rock hard nipples were poking out through the slits in the most inviting way.

The panties matched the bra and hugged Jade's body so sexily but upon closer inspection, they were crotch less. Jade's lips, already slick and swollen were uncovered and calling out to Terry to suckle, kiss, lick and nibble them. Terry suddenly wanted to bury her face in Jade's hot, wet center, breathe her glorious scent and taste her flowing love.

"Oh Jade, you look so sexy. I think you're the goddess. Let me be your devotee and worship you," Terry said her voice trembling as her craving for Jade's body was almost too much.

"Soon baby, soon," Jade told her as she knelt next to Terry and handed her a glass, "I want to make a toast first. To you my sweet wife who honored me so much today by accepting my hand in marriage. I love you and look forward to the long and happy life we'll have together."

They each took a sip then kissed as if to seal what Jade had said.

"Jade, my love, my life, I toast you who holds my heart, loves my body, stimulates my mind, fulfills my fantasies and enriches my soul. I love you and the life we are building together my wife."

Another sip and another kiss, then Jade took the glasses away.

Chapter 34

Lying on their sides, their hands running sensually over each other's heated skin, Jade was taken over by her lust. Twining her fingers in Terry's hair she pulled their lips together and kissed her wife with an almost desperate need. The kiss was wet, and so erotically charged that it had them moaning deeply into each other.

Jade rolled them so her body was now on top of Terry's. Their mouths never parting as they ravished each other until the need for air forced them apart.

"God baby, you are so exquisite," Jade whispered into Terry's ear. Jade sucked and nibbled on the sensitive spot just below her earlobe. Jade slowly sucked Terry's neck lightly and licked every inch of flesh that the baby-doll didn't cover.

Terry mewled out her pleasure at Jade's lips scorching her body as her own hands were tracing up and down Jade's exposed back and occasionally using her nails, tantalizing Jade's skin with gentle scrapes.

Jade couldn't resist Terry's nipples and sucked on them through the thin fabric. She bit down gently on one as her hand cupped and squeezed the other breast. Terry growled, her hands going to Jade's shoulder and pressing for Jade to keep moving, going down to where she needed to feel Jade's mouth the most. Her hips were fighting to raise, her clit desperate for a touch, anything to help relieve the sexual aching that was becoming unbearable.

Jade was more than happy to comply, lifting the sheer material up and over Terry's stomach. She went straight for the clit, licking it through the panties and finding the garment soaked with Terry's essence. Jade lapped at the moistness and sucked the firm flesh underneath.

"Oh Jade, please stop teasing me," Terry begged in a heated rush. She needed to cum and she needed it now.

Jade deftly pulled the panties off of Terry and wrapped her hand around Terry's swollen clit. It was hot and pulsing in Jade's hand. She stroked it gently while looking at it with lust filled eyes. Terry's hips came off of the blanket as a harsh breath flew from her.

Guiding her hips back down, Jade dipped her head and ran her tongue over Terry's vaginal lips repeatedly as she continued to slowly stroke Terry's overwrought clit. Terry made every throaty sound known to exist as her body succumbed to Jade's ministrations.

Jade saw the signs and knew Terry was close. She quickly took Terry's clit and with velvety mouth and tongue sensuously stroking, brought Terry to a screaming orgasm that was long and beautiful. Jade was rewarded with a torrent of Terry's fluids that she drank with fervor.

Terry was in a world of pleasure and love as she felt Jade's hands caressing her, helping her to come down from her euphoria.

Willing her limbs to work, she reached for Jade and pulled her love into her arms. With Jade's wanton desire fulfilled for now, she kissed Terry tenderly conveying her love. Terry however was feeling her need to give to Jade what she had just experienced.

Pushing Jade onto her back, Terry kissed Jade hard, stealing her breath and sending delicious tingles through her body. Jade's nipples, still hard and poking sexily through the bra cup slits were too sweet to pass up. Terry took her time, lavishing her tongue on those large buds, sucking hard and scraping her teeth to heighten Jade's pleasure.

While continuing to work wonders with her mouth, Terry shifted her body slightly, and her hand slipped down to Jade's slit. Jade's juices were freely flowing out of her and Terry's fingers were immediately covered in the slippery fluid. Rubbing her fingers teasingly over Jade's pussy lips, she spread Jade's juices all over her center, lightly brushing her clit.

"Oh-oh-oh baby," Jade cried out, her arousal overwhelming her, her hips trying to lift even with Terry's body on hers.

"You like that?" Terry asked as she very slowly rubbed the pad of her finger on Jade's clit.

"Yes, oh yes baby, yes Terry," Jade wailed her hands grabbing at Terry's shoulders and arms, "Please baby, please," Jade cried in desperation.

"What do you want lover? What do you want me to do?"

"Please, please, put your fingers in me, I need to feel you inside me," Jade called in near panic, her need being so great.

Not wanting to torture Jade any further, Terry plunged two fingers inside Jade's silky interior. An ear splitting scream erupted from Jade's throat as her fingers dug into Terry's shoulders. Her hips fought to buck but couldn't with much of Terry's weight on her.

Rubbing her thumb vigorously on Jade's clit, her fingers sawing in and out in a well practiced motion, Terry bit down on one of Jade's nipples. The light pain mixed with the intense pleasure she was feeling had Jade's body straining.

Knowing Jade's body signals, Terry knew Jade would explode. Making love as they were, Terry's excitement was further heightened by her fantasy ridden self―those crotch-less panties were just too good to pass up with Jade's vulva pushing out of them. The eroticism of it all was maddening.

Quickly going to Jade's pussy, she was just in time to catch Jade's cum that squirted into her mouth as powerfully as hers ever did. Terry sensed the marvel of the proclivity of her mind to fantasize, and how having her mouth on Jade's pussy through those sexy panties almost had her squirting too. Luckily, she kept from it as she enjoyed both Jade, and her fantasy of Jade as she was.

It truly was one of those good and hard orgasms that left Jade panting and feeling drained of energy. Her head seemed to spin and her mind lost focus. The next thing Jade registered was Terry's hand on her cheek and her voice calling out to Jade.

"Jade, love, can you hear me?" Terry's concerned voice asked.

"Yes I hear you baby," Jade answered, her voice low and scratchy. Terry helped her sit up and gave her some champagne to wet her dry throat.

"You okay?"

"Yes, what you did was just so wow, no words my love, no words for that," Jade said and wrapped Terry in a hug.

"So was that beautiful orgasm of yours," Terry said, her breath suddenly bated.

* * * *

They rested, holding each other, kissing softly. When Jade felt she had regained enough strength, she sprang her other surprise on Terry.

"Baby, there's something I want to talk to you about," Jade said seriously as she sat up.

"Okay, what is it?" Terry asked as she sat up also and looked at Jade.

"Terry, my sweet wife, remember that day when you told me about how your body was? We talked about your physical traits and about the possibilities of how you could have sex."

"Yes Jade I remember. You were so very accepting and understanding of all that I told you," Terry told her and kissed Jade's lips lightly.

"I loved you and I didn't care about anything other than being with you," Jade offered as she too kissed Terry's lips.

"Baby, when we talked, we touched on you having intercourse with a woman, using your clit and we found out since then that it's possible and feels so hot and sexy, but we haven't tried the other side of things yet. We haven't tried you having intercourse, having your pussy filled," Jade said gently.

"Love, you know it might not be possible. It could be painful and I could get hurt. Besides all the toys we have are too big to even try with. I've never had anything bigger than one of your fingers in me," Terry pointed out.

"I know baby, that's why I got this," Jade told her as she lifted one of the pillows she had placed on the side of the blanket. Jade held up the short, extremely thin dildo and harness that she had bought all those months ago.

"I found this sometime ago. It's just over five inches long and it's no more than an inch wide," Jade explained and handed it to Terry. Terry examined it closely, her eyes wide and her mind swimming with what Jade was proposing. Her fantasies were suddenly beginning to revive.

"Jade, are you saying that you want to umm, take my true virginity with this?" Terry asked her voice very soft, almost a whisper.

"Yes baby, if you're willing for us to try. I would like very much to deflower my bride," Jade said gently.

Terry snuggled into Jade, burying her face in Jade's neck as her mind reeled. Did she want to try this? Would it feel good and would she like it? She was silent for a long while thinking hard and sorting through her feelings. Jade was patient and just held her wife as she worked through her apprehensions.

If the answer was no, Jade would respect it. She would not push Terry into this if she wasn't comfortable with it. Jade loved Terry too much to go against her wishes on any matter.

"Love, I would like to try but I'm scared. I think I still do have a hymen and it's painful when it gets broken right? I'm worried that it'll only be painful and not pleasurable," Terry voiced to Jade.

"Yes baby, breaking the hymen does involve some pain but it only lasts for a short time, but sometimes not at all. Afterwards the stimulation feels good and you'll only be sore for a little while too if we do this. Terry, we don't have to do it if you're not okay with it. It was just a suggestion not a demand alright. If we never do this then that's okay with me," Jade told her and kissed Terry's head sweetly, rocking her body gently to comfort and chase away any fears that were left.

They sat quietly for a while then Terry kissed Jade's neck and sat up.

"Even though I'm apprehensive about this, I know I'm in good hands with you. I love you and I want to give you every part of me. So my love, how do we begin?"

Terry was apprehensive, but it was her fantasy driven mind that pushed her over the edge. Jade would fuck her, and lovingly. Untold beautiful sensations swirled around in her mind. If it did hurt, she would still be giving Jade pleasure, and she wanted that for both of them―and maybe it would be pleasurable for her just as Jade said.

"You're sure Terry? It's not an obligation baby; it's not a requirement on my part."

Terry hushed Jade's words with a deep kiss that proved that Terry wanted this. That she was willing to try. Very much willing to try it.

Jade slipped the baby-doll off of Terry then removed her own lingerie. She retrieved two of the thick towels from the bathroom. Folding one, Jade placed under Terry, the other she placed to one side for Terry's expected orgasmic flow which she thought might be spectacular this time.

Donning the harness and setting the dildo, Jade placed a bottle of lube nearby and then stretched her body out over Terry's.

Jade could see the nervousness in Terry's eyes even in the dim light. She kissed Terry's lips slowly, her tongue gliding along Terry's lips. Terry's lips parted and Jade's tongue slipped into Terry's mouth. Jade made sweet, sexy love to her mouth in an attempt to chase away her worry.

There was no rush, as both enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies, their heat and growing passion. Terry's hands moved over Jade's body, down her sides and over her hips, to her cheeks, the small of her back, up to her shoulder blades and resting finally on the top of her shoulders, holding Jade firmly to her as their kissing continued.

Jade eased them out of the kiss, her tongue scraping along Terry's cheek and to her ear. The way Jade's tongue worried her ear made Terry moan her delight.

"Are you ready baby?" Jade asked.

"Yes," Terry uttered.

Jade lifted her body and taking the bottle of lube, rubbed a generous amount on the dildo. She positioned herself between Terry's opened legs and applied a generous amount of the lube between Terry's pussy lips.

"I'll go very slowly alright? If at any time it's too much, too painful and you need to stop just say so and I will, okay?" Jade told her seriously. Terry nodded and closed her eyes as Jade began massaging her opening with one finger. Slowly, Jade's finger slipped inside of Terry. With the unusual physiology of Terry's body, Jade wanted to take every care with her.

"Baby how does that feel?" Jade asked as she carefully worked her finger in and out. Jade could feel how tight Terry was.

"It feels nice," Terry said and sighed, her body enjoying what Jade was doing so far.

Jade tried to gently slide another finger into Terry and felt the resistance.

"Baby, I'm going to start using the dildo now okay?"

Terry took a deep breath and nodded.

Using her hand to guide it, Jade placed the head of the dildo at Terry's opening. She felt Terry's body go still but she didn't object. Leaning her body down until she was on top of Terry's, Jade told her, "I love you," and kissed her hard.

At the same time that their lips met, Jade began to push forward, but gently. She felt Terry flinch, and pulled back to ease the pressure, then pushed forward again, still without too much pressure. Continuing as she was, soon the pain was passing as Terry's pussy began to respond naturally, her inner moistness facilitating Jade's intrusion.

Through it all, Jade never stopped kissing Terry's lips in an effort to distract her from the pain. Soon Jade sensed her patience being rewarded.

Terry's body relaxed and Jade pulled back from the kiss.

"Terry, baby? Are you okay?"

"Yes, it's not so bad anymore. It's actually starting to feel really nice," Terry said as her hands started moving along Jade's back again.

"I love you, baby," Jade said, and kissed Terry softly as she began to move in her again.

Jade gently rocked her hips and kept her eyes on Terry's face for any sign that she should stop but there was none. Instead there was a look of fascination at what she was feeling.

Gradually Jade was moving the dildo in and out of Terry's body in smooth strokes as Terry hummed her pleasure at the sensations.

Jade increased the power and speed of her thrusts as Terry started moving her hips as much as she could to match Jade's movements. Jade could feel Terry's clit pressed between them. It was hard and Jade could feel how wet Terry was.

Jade raised her body off of Terry's, propping herself up on one elbow, and grabbed the second towel and placed an end under Terry's clit. She flipped the rest of the towel over Terry's clit and slid her hand under it and onto her clit, all the while she continued to work her hips. Jade pumped the dildo in and out as she stroked Terry's clit with soft teasing motions. Terry loved the mix of wonderful sensations soaring throughout her body, the pleasures many and heavenly. In time, it was just too magnificent not to find its glorious relief.

"Oh-oh, yes, yes, don't stop, please Jade don't stop, god, it's so good, it feels so good," Terry cried as her own hands went to her breasts, squeezing and puling at her nipples.

Shortly Terry let out a shrill scream, her whole body tensing, as her orgasm washed through her. Jade didn't slow her stroking of Terry's clit, her flood being caught by the towel as well as Jade's hand that took some of it and used it as an aide to the pleasure of having a clit such as Terry had. The feel of her clit lubed on the outside extended Terry's joy, the sensations lusciously manifold and delicious to her body.

Terry had thought that sex before was the most wonderful thing she had ever felt but had never felt anything so astonishing as what Jade was doing to her. Her mind at one point couldn't comprehend it all and just stopped, taking Terry's consciousness with it to a heaven she never wanted to leave, save she had to have Jade with her.

* * * *

Terry awoke to Jade's soft humming. She tried to speak but her tongue felt heavy. Opening her eyes she saw her wife's beautiful face looking at her.

"Hi baby, welcome back," Jade said and kissed her.

"How―how long?" Terry asked after getting her tongue working.

"Not long, only about a minute. How do you feel?"

"Tired, happy, a little sore," Terry said after some thought.

"Well my darling that is normal. That was quite a first ride you took your pussy on. Want to try sitting up?" Jade asked. Terry nodded.

Sitting up in the dim fire light, Terry winced a little at how tender her pussy felt. Looking down at the towel she was surprised to see how little she had bled, there being only a tiny bit of redness on the towel.

"Expecting more blood?" Jade asked at seeing Terry's inspection.

"Yeah, I guess I thought there would be more but I'm not complaining," Terry said with a weak smile.

"I know baby. Do you feel up to standing so we can get you cleaned up?"

"Love I'm not fragile, I can stand and move, on my own too," Terry told her worrying wife.

"I know Terry but I can't help it."

"Yes I love you too," Terry grinned and pulled Jade for a kiss.

They went to the bathroom together and as Terry stepped under the warm water, Jade soaked the soiled towels in the sink and washed out the dildo thoroughly with soap before joining Terry under the spray.

They kissed, caressed and washed each other. Though Terry was tired, she felt an enormous hungering for Jade that blotted out everything, including any tiredness she had. Dropping to her knees, Terry used her tongue to bring Jade to a screaming climax, relishing every drop her tongue teased out of Jade's sweet pussy. The noises she made overshadowed those from Jade's lips, the urgent sense of need drove her so.

When Jade had climaxed, Terry was still unsatisfied, and discomfort or no, she kept on licking and suckling as best she could on Jade's lovely and still horny lips that poured out even more of her love than before.

Jade couldn't help it. After her second climax, she had to sit, she was so limp from the sensations that so weakened her legs.

"God, baby, that was so... Wow!" she exclaimed weakly.

"That's what you get for waking me up and not letting me have my share of you," Terry got out, her breath still as if needing to love Jade again.