Hidden Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think I'll do this often then. Knock you out, then wake you up, I mean. Damn, baby, that was so hot."

After drying off they both crawled between the cool sheets. Both were tired and in need of some serious sleep.

"Jade, love?"

"Yes baby, what is it?"

"Thank you for being so gentle and patient. I love you so much and I'm so happy that you were/are my first in all of these experiences," Terry said softly.

"You're my first too, baby, and I am very happy and thankful that you are. I'm so happy that we've found each other. I love you Mrs. O'Conner."

"Hey, we agreed its Mrs. Matthews-O'Conner," Terry said in mock sternness.

"To the world it is but you'll always be my Mrs. O'Conner, my wife, my partner, my other half, my better half," Jade whispered and kissed Terry's lips gently.

Though she'd often heard similar words from Jade, still, a feeling of supreme happiness engulfed her as if she were hearing them for the first time. Happier than words could say, she snuggled into Jade's warm, sexy, and comfortable breast. "I love you too," Terry whispered softly, she was so touched by Jade's words.

They snuggled closer, then Jade gently moved Terry so she could spoon her. Jade held Terry tightly against her body as both of them wiggled to get maximum feeling from Terry's ass against Jade's still moist pussy. Jade, holding Terry tightly, possessively, felt a powerful surge of love that had her sensing she never wanted to let Terry go.

Chapter 35

When morning came their positions were reversed with Terry spooning against Jade's back, her face buried in Jade's warm and inviting neck. Jade's butt was pressed tightly against Terry's groin and as Jade awoke she could feel the firmness of Terry's clit. A sense of warm, non sexual joy seeped into her leaving her with a sense of tremendous sweetness that was comforting sweeping through her.

Remembering the previous night's activities, Jade's body came alive with arousal and a need to feel Terry's clit inside of her.

Turning her body slowly, she managed to not wake Terry as she came face to face with her. Jade's pussy was already wet and ready as she brought her body close to Terry's, then lightly and carefully placing her leg over Terry's hip, bringing her slit as close as possible.

Touching her clit made Terry stir but she didn't awaken until Jade pressed the head into her opening. Terry's eyes shot open upon feeling her clit entering Jade. There was no time to protest―if Terry wanted to protest―as her clit was engulfed inside Jade's warm and velvety moist pussy.

"Oh god, Jade, are you trying to kill me?" Terry moaned as Jade started moving her body. Her words aside, Terry was still subject to her fantasizing mind, and was instantly horny.

"I'm sorry baby but I just had to have you inside me; come on baby, love me with your clit," Jade told her with bated breath as she rolled them both, putting Terry on top. Jade had been careful not to press on Terry's tummy so as not to pressure her bladder.

All objections were fully forgotten as Terry anchored her knees and started thrusting her hips. Jade's hands took hold of Terry's breasts and squeezed and massaged them pinching the nipples.

Terry groaned as her climax came. She pushed hard into Jade, grinding her mound into Jade's clit as she emptied her love into Jade's sex, triggering Jade's climax as well.

As Jade's orgasm ebbed, Terry pulled away from her and quickly buried her tongue in Jade's sensitive center. She licked and sucked their combined orgasmic juices out of Jade while gently rubbing her thumb on Jade's clit throwing Jade into a second then a third climax until Jade couldn't take any more and pushed Terry away. Terry had never had such a delicious fantasy.

"Oh god, whose trying to kill who?" Jade asked after her breathing returned to normal.

"That's what you get for ambushing me in my sleep," Terry said with a wicked grin and ran laughing to the bathroom as Jade threw a pillow at her.

* * * *

After a quick shower and getting dressed, they went for breakfast. There was much to do in the beautiful town and Jade had planned surprises for Terry for the duration of their stay.

She had rented a car for the week and drove them to their first stop, a day of shopping. With over seventy unique stores, they had their work cut out for them. There was art, jewelry, nationally recognized crafts, and award winning Vermont specialty foods, plus clothing and more to see.

They found many charming little gifts to take back for those at home and had fun just being together. Terry especially enjoyed taking as many photos as she possible could, wanting to remember every moment.

Returning to the inn, they were exhausted but happy, having enjoyed the day and the time spent. They both collapsed into the hot, bubbling waters of the Jacuzzi. The water working its magic washed away their exhaustion and awoke their passion.

Jade couldn't help wanting to feast on Terry's delicious clit. The tub, which was set in the corner of the room, had large side lips, one between the wall and the tub that allowed one to sit comfortably on it with their feet in the swirling water. Jade helped her wife up on it so she could have easy access to Terry's delightfully enlarged and lovely clit.

Taking her time, Jade licked slowly and sensually up the length of Terry's clit shaft, avoiding the overly sensitive head and causing Terry to growl and squirm in frustration and instant need.

Jade went lower and licked between Terry's pussy lips rapidly. She slowly eased a finger into Terry's pussy and gently worked it in and out while continuing to torture Terry's shaft with her tongue.

In a fit of desperation, Terry wrapped her fingers in Jade's wet hair and pushed Jade's head firmly against her clit. Jade allowed the clit to go into her mouth and down her throat, as Terry had slid so her body was wholly on the Jacuzzi's lip, then pushed and pulled at Jade to give herself what she so urgently needed.

When Terry's release came, it was long and drawn out by Jade who now had two fingers pumping easily in and out of Terry's very wet opening.

Jade helped Terry back into the water and cuddled her as she rested, a singular rush of instant memory of Terry's tasty orgasm soaring through her body. Recovered and feeling revitalized, Terry now hungered to give Jade the same experience she had just had.

Having Jade take the same position as she'd taken before, Terry kissed Jade's inner thighs and licked all around Jade's mound. She loved the feel of Jade's smooth, soft skin on her tongue. Jade's own hungering increased exponentially as she moaned in pleasure.

Holding Jade's lips open with her thumbs, Terry licked straight up the middle of Jade's slit sending shivers through Jade's body. Terry kept up this slow and torturous licking, avoiding Jade's clit and driving Jade's arousal higher and higher as she also suckled each of her lips as she was loving to do.

Just when Jade thought she couldn't take anymore, Terry sucked her clit and lashed it with her tongue. She pushed two fingers into Jade's pussy, and upward, and moved her hand in a vibrating motion. Jade's hips lifted, using her hands to hold them up.

A high pitched wail erupted from Jade announcing that her orgasm had arrived. Terry pulled her lips from Jade's clit and replaced it with her left thumb as she placed her mouth in time to catch the first squirt of Jade's climax.

Terry drank down everything Jade gave and pushed Jade to a second orgasm for more. By the time she was done, Jade could barely move and needed Terry's help to get dried off and into bed. It was an experience they would cherish and try often to recreate.

* * * *

Bright and early the next day, Jade collected the picnic lunch she had ordered and took them out for a drive. The long, winding roads, with their picturesque views of the snow capped mountain ranges was breathtakingly beautiful. Coupled with the telltale signs of the fall foliage, the drive proved to be quite the colorful experience.

On the way back, taking a different road, they were awed by the open spaces of farm land and dairy farms. Further along the way were many small groves. Jade had learned from the locals they could stop and be alone at any of them for enjoying a private picnic. It was to be more than just a picnic though, Jade hoped. At least a few kisses would be had.

Seeing a particular place that looked as if it might provide a goodly amount of privacy, Jade parked. Blanket and the basket in hand, Jade and Terry strolled along the small foot trail and stopped in a small clearing under a large tree. As Jade spread out the blanket, Terry's thoughts went to their time at the cabin and the picnic they had there. Her life was so different now, she knew, the thoughts running pleasantly in her mind.

They sat and ate, unable to keep from giving each other gentle touches and loving caresses. A cool breeze passed, causing a few leaves to rain down over them. A reminder to them that fall was in the air.

"It's so beautiful out here, isn't it love?" Terry said as she inhaled the clean smell of nature.

"Yes it is, but I prefer to look at your beauty," Jade answered. Terry smiled and blushed slightly at hearing Jade's sweet and welcome words.

Seeing Terry's blush, Jade pulled her wife close and kissed her lips with passion. Having filled her physical hunger, Jade now hungered for Terry's body. It was far too risky to get naked out here, not knowing who might happen upon them but Jade just had to have a small taste of Terry's goodness.

"Oh baby, I love how you blush like that. It's so sexy, you're so very sexy. I have to have a little of you right now," Jade whispered heatedly into Terry's ear and blew softly into it. Her hands slipped down to Terry's breasts and fondled the soft mounds, her fingers finding Terry's nipples and teasing them to stiffness. Terry shivered and moaned as Jade's actions were causing her needs to rise.

Lying Terry down on her back, Jade slipped her hands under Terry's flared skirt and slipped her panties down to the top of her thighs. Terry looked around nervously but didn't see anyone so she didn't try to resist.

Jade took Terry's partially erect clit in her hand. Terry was already wet and her juices coated Jade's hand. Jade stroked her clit to full stiffness, quickly working Terry into a sexual frenzy.

They had never before had an experience like this; being out in the open, a definite cause for Terry's mind to rush into a wild fantasy of forbidden, but ultra stimulating sex. Jade was thinking that if Terry had time to think about it, she'd want to stop out of fear of her secret being discovered but Jade was certain that they were alone and increased her ministrations, not giving Terry time to think too much. She still didn't realize the extent of Terry's fantasizing mind.

The way Terry's juices were pouring out so freely, the slight pulsing and heat of Terry's clit in her hand had Jade's pussy gushing. Her body felt alive with sexual energy and her heart was thumping hard in her chest with excitement.

"You know you drive me wild, don't you, baby? God, I love you so much," Jade said. She knew Terry was in no way able to respond to her words, she was so horny by now, so lost in all the sensations she was feeling.

Terry's small grunts and quiet moans were so thrilling. To Jade this was beautiful, exhilarating, not to mention naughty as could be. That wasn't lost on Jade either. To be able to make love here, out in the open in such a natural and scenic setting was more than thrilling. The entire experience was causing Jade's desire for Terry to sky rocket.

As Terry was getting close to orgasm, Jade raised her skirt up and took her lovely clit in her mouth. After just a few quick movements of her tongue and just the right amount of sucking, Terry filled Jade's mouth with her love juices.

"Oh god Jade, I want you so badly right now," Terry panted.

"I know baby but you'll have to wait," Jade told her as she returned Terry's panties and arranged Terry skirt to cover her treasures once more.

"Let's hurry back then, I'm dying to taste your sweetness my darling wife," Terry almost growled. Packing up quickly they rushed back to the inn and to their room.

Terry wasted no time in stripping Jade and taking her quickly with tongue and fingers.

"Oh yes baby, don't stop. Just like that baby,ohhh Terry, Oh god, oh-oh-oh," Jade cried out, her voice rising with each crest of pleasure as Terry sent her spiraling into one climax after another.

* * * *

Having arrived on Monday, the days seemed to fly by. It was already Thursday and they would be leaving on Saturday. They spent the morning in bed making love, and having room service breakfast. By twelve pm they were dressed and finally left the inn. Jade headed into town stopping at a lovely little restaurant for lunch after which they walked down the street to a quaint little chocolate shop.

There were numerous handcrafted candies and a demonstration on how to make special hand-dipped chocolates. They left with an armload of goodies and a large helping of liquid chocolate that Jade made good use of that night.

It was incredibly sensual for Jade to lick the sweet liquid off of Terry's clit and nipples.

On Friday they met Paige, Jessica and Victoria at breakfast. The trio had plans to go on a tour of a winery and invited Jade and Terry along. Having no set plans until the evening they accepted and joined them.

They all piled into the trio's suv and made the drive that took them out of the town. They partook of the various wine samples offered along with the assortment of cheese plates as they were shown how the wine was made from start to finish.

Returning to the inn, they shared dinner and said fond farewells to the trio who were leaving early the next day whereas Jade and Terry were leaving in the afternoon.

Racing back to their room, the showered and donned the formal dresses they had purchased on Monday and headed to a show at the local opera house. Jade had purchased the tickets online before they had even arrived.

The evening was blissfully romantic as they sat and held hands while enjoying the show. When they returned to their room they undressed each other and fell into each other's arms on the bed where they loved each other with a familiar heat and ardor, taking each other to their limits. Exhausted and too happy for words, they fell asleep, tangled together and needing nothing else in the world.

The next day greeted them with mixed feelings. They were happy to go home but sad to have it all end. They loved being together, away from everything and everyone but knew it was time to get back to their normal life.

They spent a last few moments walking around the grounds of the inn then went back to their room for one last sexual romp before they showered, dressed, grabbed their packed bags and checked out, vowing to come back again to this, their romantic hideaway.

Epilogue

It was just over two years since the trip to that special town in Vermont. Much had changed for the pair. Terry had expanded her business and taken in a business partner. Jade had been promoted in her company and was now running her department in the lit agency. Things had changed so much within their lives, their family and friends.

Jade's grandparents though still unhappy about it, came to understand that by clinging to their beliefs, they were missing out on their granddaughter's life and so they tried to be at least civil to Terry at family gatherings.

Robert and Julia remained wonderful and continued to accept Terry as just another daughter in their life. As long as Jade was happy, so were they.

Robbie followed his sister and proposed to Margaret. They celebrated their one year anniversary by taking a short cruise.

Paula surprised them by marrying her long time on/off girlfriend Lauren, and accepting that though she was bisexual, she loved Lauren enough to forgo men completely.

To Terry, her love of Jade, and Jade's love of her, was like releasing all of her hidden desires, those that had always been as a curse, a sore spot with her no matter how sweet masturbating felt. It had never been right, always as a damning thought to her. Now it was a beautiful fact, a reality that was much more than she could ever have dreamed of. Though fantasies remained in her, they were now subsumed by a reality that was even more fantastic than any fantasy. To the world, she still hid her unusual physicality, but no longer hid as she had before Jade's love changed her completely.

To Jade, loving Terry was the most beautiful event in her life. They shared so much passion, and Jade had an unending desire, an inability to leave Terry and her marvelous love alone. She always had to be touching her, bringing her pleasure. Pleasure! Yes, and when Terry felt the joys Jade gave to her, Jade felt it too. Jade sensed all of the new hidden desires in her too. Never had she ever thought it possible to not only love a woman, but to wholly and completely adore one who had a clitoris that was so like a penis, yet so different and so wonderfully sensitive throughout it's over extended length. Jade knew she was obsessed with Terry's lovely clit, but it was as the sweetest of obsessions for Terry loved all of the love Jade heaped on her so constantly.

The beauty of their love never seemed to end.

The biggest change was Jade's desire to have a baby. Terry didn't think she'd ever be a parent but when Jade brought it up she wholeheartedly agreed.

It took some time to find the right donor, going through many profiles at the clinic, but eventually they found the perfect one. Same height, hair and eye color as Terry, the baby would look like a mixture of both of them. It took a few tries but in the end they joyfully found Jade to be pregnant.

After many birthing classes, weird craving for odd foods at strange hours, some mild mood swings, and false alarms, the day finally came. After ten long hours of labor, Ethan Matthews-O'Conner was born.

As Terry held their newborn son, Jade, exhausted but happy beyond belief, smiled and thought that now, her desires, though many were hidden at first, were now all completely fulfilled.

End

This story, Hidden Desires, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Though this story is fictional from the mind of the author, Dru_Druthers, yet people such as Terry in the story are real, though not widely known of. Being intersex can mean many different physical appearances are possible. In May of 2012, the world was told of Steve Crecelius, who married, had several children with his wife, then went to a hospital to be checked on for kidney stones. While there, an ultrasound was reported to have found Steve was a female. He and his family decided to have him be wholly female, and a year later was wearing women's clothing. Many news sites carried Stevie's―the new name she adopted―story. See the many sites on the Internet attesting to this, including major news broadcasters and papers nationwide.

Dru_Druthers expresses her sincere thanks to her beta reader who wishes to remain anonymous.

And lastly, Dru_Druthers expresses a special thank you to two wonderful ladies who also supported her and her work.