All Comments on 'Hidden Lives'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 5 years ago
If Tom Clancy and Jude Deveraux ever collaborated

Some spy and spooge thriller! she might want to expedite on conceiving those babies because by the story timeline she is currently 41. But, she has been busy it seems.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Crazy Adventure Story

Well, that's not where I thought the story was going. James Bond esq.

A fun story about a loving husband. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exceptional.

I don't use that descriptive word very often about anything. I most enjoyed -- and admired -- the way you craft language to make it not only descriptive, but compelling and evocative. That's a real talent and it's developed by an overall attitude of respect for the craft of writing and in the process of paying close attention to very small details of that craft: word selection, careful construction of complex sentence structures, while avoiding all the "small" and usual errors of tense and punctuation.

Other writers could benefit greatly from studying you technique, your composition and structures, but they'd have to realize that they have to learn to discern the attention you give to what is often go unnoticed -- precisely because these seem to be almost insignificantly small details.

Thank you for the time and effort you spent to craft such an interesting story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Good god that was good!

The stuff about killing and cleansing the world and the bullshit spy stuff was just filler. This was a story about a fanatically faithful wife and her equally faithful husband making the best life they could.

I loved it!

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Wow.

I like the gender role reversal. The female super avenger. Cool. Great story, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

My favorite line is "We taste good together"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT

What a great story. I loved how it flowed and always kept moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Randi story!

This girl is good, and prolific! I love romance, action, and capable, sexy women. This story has it all! Great writing. Thanks for the hard work for us fans!

AMerryman 2.0

ncpetencpeteover 5 years ago
Great story

I have read all your stories on this site. Your character development and story telling are excellent. Seeing your name in the new stories section always puts a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing your imagination and hard work with us. Looking forward to your next bit of inspiration.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

Very enjoyable! This story had me from the first sentence. The story was fast paced, spellbinding and well written. When I selected this story to read I didn't notice who the author was. As I finished I saw that you were the author and thought to myself "I should have known". You are one of the few authors on this site who can write this well. I would like to read more stories of this dynamic duo. More Please!

john1946john1946over 5 years ago
Oh yeah

That was great as usual. Thanks

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Fantastic

This was a very interesting piece of writing. I liked the story a lot . A sexy woman, a romantic involvement, high power lawyers, international intrigue, hot sex scenes. What more could you ask for. As with any fictional story, there are always holes, but you know what, this story is so good that anyone who tries to point them out is simply doing it to stroke their own ego, not for any real constructive criticism. Thanks for the great tale.

phred1phred1over 5 years ago
Excellent!

Another great and very interesting story from an outstanding writer!

TexdomTexdomover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it, the story was entertaining the plot was good, character building good as well. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written story as expected

And very entertaining. A fun read. The parts I didn't like? The rape. I don't think that added any value to the story except gratuitous violence. Even in a story, rape is a violent, ugly crime. Why put it in a story on Literotica? I didn't like categorizing Brand as a nerd. It made the story less believable as I don't think a "nerd" gets involved with Blakely in the first place after she lays out her "rules". And I sure as hell don't think a nerd arms himself like a video game, goes charging into a warehouse and blows away the first person he sees with a shotgun. Those two things were very un-nerd like. And a smart guy is a little more subtle about planting bugs on a wife that's looking for them. But those things don't stop this story from being a 5 star story. Like I said - entertaining as hell. I would like to ask the commentators if any one remembers a similar story in which another clueless guy talks a woman into marrying him and when he snoops, she simply disappears and her contacts force him to sign divorce papers. She shows up several years later and they sail off into the sunset together. I'd like to re-read that if someone recognizes the plot. Thanks for the story.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
You truly write some of the best stories!

That story was just unbelievably GREAT! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I thoroughly enjoyed your tale as always. My only criticism, as petty as it seems is I think it should have been in the Romance category. I don't count the rape scene as cheating, sharing or cuck.

Karl

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Neat and enjoyable change for you

Great story well told. Bit different for you and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep them coming.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Excellent

You keep getting better at this writing thing. These two characters were brought along at a great pace. I thought 12 witnesses in a single afternoon was a stretch and had hoped avenging Brand's fiancees would be a separate mission. I look forward to learning more about their exploits. Fiver.

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Nahhh

Excellent writing, good development and pace. That was expected. you're something of a legend around here and I'm a poor writer and a nobody but...sorry...meh story and I'm not a fan of men being weepy. Many men are sensitive yes, they cry yes but they're not weepy. Nothing against strong women but come on, do you have to make them out to be such pansies? Gave you three stars for your wordsmithing.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it But

The crap you wrote about most cops being corrupt was distracting and I could not get past it.

Titoo97Titoo97over 5 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!

Really a masterpiece. More than glad to read it. It is a time worthy story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Too Much

Just way too much. No reason to not award four stars, but this belongs in Fantasy/SciFi. Batman and Supergirl. Sweetie is at least 42 at the end of this chapter (it has to be a series because nothing is settled) and they are going to consider having three kids in a little while?

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
OMG

Loved it. Thank you for the perfect story of love, sex and some mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Randi, you keep amazing me with your work.

You have a great gift in story telling.

Keep them coming please.

Thank you!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Queen of her Castle. *****

The art of your storytelling is too awesome. Such as prolific writer. I am jealous of your skills. grrrr....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for allowing the good guys and gals to win.

Did wonder when she would be found to be HIV infected from the drug dealers' cocks. And Brand too, considering that she fucked him as soon as she could after the drug dealers raped her. Thought that was a bit thoughtless for such a genius woman. Well, nobody's perfect.

Thanks for the effort.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

hopefully she didn't get pregnant during the rape

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
You forgot her Rhodes Scholarship and winning the Nobel prize for Medicine, and

... and his Pulitzer for an article in the NY Times about modern computer security and how it pertains to the fight against terrorism, and his Olympic gold medal in Judo.

Come on. Good stories are with flawed HUMANs who do extraordinary things. Even supeheros like Supergirl (the modern TV version) had failings and weaknesses at some level. Your heroine her is too perfect. Makes for a boring story. She seemed amazing at first, which is fine, but then I was waiting to see her human side. And waiting. And waiting. It never appeared.

Perhaps, if she’s so amazing now, but in her youth she’d been poverty poor, or brutally raped, or had a kid out of wedlock she was supporting WHILE she was this awesome adult, it might work. Sort of the movie Batman story.

Instead of the movie Batman, with parents being murdered in front of him as a child, and being a morose and brooding adult, and a sucky love life you have the Saturday morning cartoon Batman who is upbeat, no mention of his youth, and can’t be beat. Boring.

Sorry, but IMO not one of your finer works. Also, doesn’t really fit in in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing..

Very exciting read with a good perspective.

It would be fun to read more of their escapades.

Thanks again top notch:)

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Brilliant.....Fantastic. ....Totally Unbelievable....That's what makes this story work!.....★★★★★ WOOF!.......Oh!...I loved the Story. SEE YA!

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontover 5 years ago
Lots of fun

Thanks for a great ride!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This was a lot of fun!

We have romance and action and some very good writing! This story was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for the work for us readers! Five stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 1

He thought he heard gun shots. He did not call the police. He did show up without a gun to a neighbor's house where he thought he heard gun shots. Yeah, that makes sense...;)

I do like the Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight reference. Have a 12 and a 16. Just for that, you are still at five stars after page 1. :)

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 5 years ago
Loved It !

Wow Randi , you keep this up and you'll have our two resident Action Storyline Pro's ( Todd & Q ) looking over their shoulders ! lol .

I think you can master any plot line you put your mind too .

Great stuff .

5 *'s from the sycophant club !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story was quite a rid.

A secret society for getting those who would ensalve others and then killing them. If only it existed.? It a bad world out their with so many bad actors who kill their opponents to shut them up. Now we have a leader here who loves these types.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
The time has come, the Walrus said,

to talk of many things. Readers have been complaining about the lack of fag, cuck shit in this category lately. It's getting so some writers are posting stories where the husband or wife is a strong honorable person that will never share his/her chainsaw, his/her rifle, his/her toothbrush, or his/her truck. What's with this kind of selfish behavior?

I have decided to right this wrong, or perhaps I should say write this wrong! I am joining with some other perverts, nymphos, cucks, and fags in an attempt to write a hot wife/ wife sharing story that has a plot, a wife getting some extra cock or perhaps pussy, some half-way decent writing and a wife that manages to get laid in some fashion with the husband's knowledge, yet not making the reader barf! This is a challenge not taken lightly. I am shooting for early December and if other cucks, fags, nymphos, and pond scum care to join me (us) in this endeavor, get your pens out and dip them in your wicks, or someone's wicks. We don't take this challenge lightly. I expect to shoot to the top in the LW hall of fame with my brilliant opus, plus gain many new followers.

That brings up another issue. It has been pointed out that some newer writers are shooting up the most followed list (Yes they have one here under "Sneak Peeks" in the landing page for Lit. It has been a "new" feature for several years now.) Readers can "follow" writers and it helps keep a writer's muse active if they see readers are "following" them. It is hard to imagine that some young gun has implied that my ass is dragging and I will be in that writer's rear view mirror soon. Rally around old HDK and "follow" the poor fucker, for God's sake!

chris73170chris73170over 5 years ago
loved it

i loved your story great as always. just wish she would have gotten pregnant before the end of the story

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
@sparks

Randi is an amazing writer but you will see a lot of her libertarian/anarchist viewpoints slip through in most of her stories. I personally have commented before on it, as I too think it detracts from the story itself in many cases. That's just her style though, so if you read her stories you have to get used to it. I think the quality of her work makes it worth overlooking, but YMMV.

Disclaimer: I hold much more moderate libertarian views, so it may be easier for me to get past it. I do believe in the need for a government and laws, but prefer one that is more minimalist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kids at 35, probably, mid-40s, not so much

Probably start thinking about kids earlier. Change the 10 years to 5 year, or reduce their meeting age. Also someone that sharp would be worried that she was pregnant after the rape - perhaps an opportunity for more character development. Great read. Thanks for sharing

shaman43shaman43over 5 years ago
Smooth

Smooth prose. Easy, pleasurable read. Well done plot line. Characters consistent with need for the plot. Realistic choices based on plot events and character. Pleasure seeing and reading her growth as an author. Enchanting really. This is now a publishable writer. Had a bit of a problem with a couple of bugs in the latter plot and with that two kinda clichés. Recovered well. But it is hard to not do that when writing a short story rather than a novella or novel. When I was editing for a living the growth of a writer like this would leave me feeling good for months. Hope all who work with her feel good and Blackrandl you are wonderful.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Women like that are fairly rare...

They are almost like a Savant. I'm not talking about the Jobs she does on the side, I am talking about her outlook on her relationship and her "Man".

Like it says, she burns very hot and that is what keeps people like her so focused and tunnel-visioned when it comes to personal things. I have known a few women like that but I was never in a relationship with them. To be honest, I don't know if I could. They usually have their empathy receptors "shut off" to all except for a few people they deem "important" in their lives. Important to the point they may not be able to function like a normal person without them.

On the plus side, that outlook they have combined with how hot they burn makes them fiercely loyal to those "important people" in their lives. While their own survival mechanism is stronger than most of us, they would rather die, willingly, than to hurt or disrupt the lives of those "important" people.

Anyway, there is much more you can find out about these people who act as she did, but to get back to the story, I found it very fun to read and interesting. I have given this author, who I have personally dubbed, Black Sunshine, more 5 stars than any other author. I actually check into Literotica just to see if she (he?) has posted any new stories. If not, I might even just clock out and go do something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

You must not like Fox News since you skewered officers O'Reilly and Hannidy for lying.

Boyd Percy

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
3.4

Whike I generally like your tales, this one left me feeling flat. Very flat,

The characters were extremely artificial. It kept me feeling like I was waiting for the Seals to break free. It never did. Just sort of trickled to a halt.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Some wow, WTF? Moments, to be sure. But then such is Life, and in some dark corners of society, violence is the only Raid that works on the CrookRoaches. Some may decry the extrajudicial killing, but all of us who have seen the elephant know that there a

There are physical and moral risks to such killings, ditto to not stopping the scumbags.

I was raised to respect and honor the police, but I have known a few predatory, bullying, and just plain bad cops over the years. For my cousins and father with dark skins, modern day police interaction has a whole set of negatives we gueros will never have to deal with. Y MM V.

As to the relationship aspect of the story, it is a hot wife story with out intercourse with the third parties.. Sorry peeps, but just as extreme femdom need not include cuckolding, an extremely horny wife who likes outside attention need not end in her fucking or sucking others. Totally depends on why she likes the outside attention, and among other factors how fiercely her fidelity runs.

Get some Randi! If, "To live and die in LA", had a Pollyanna cousin, this would be it.

For blonde, a trap

Laid shark one night,

Shark just saw vamp

Thus lost the fight

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
HDK's comment on a writer's challenge.

For most of us, the problem we have had with "sharing" stories, and the like, is not with the idea, it is with the execution. Most, if not all, of them are just stroke material. I have no objection to that, this is an erotic site, after all, but I am not interested, personally, in that. I come here to read stories with a plot, characters with whom I can identify and like.

We are going to attempt to write those stories. We are going to post them on December 3. I have a core group of writers who have already committed to write such a story. If you are a LW writer who feels the lack of well plotted stories in that genre, write a story. Post it with the details I will provide between now and then, and we'll see what happens. A challenge to LW writers! Fun! We are not speaking of cuckold/humiliation stories here, assorted IR, BDSM or weird kink fetishes. Real stories dealing with motive, psychology and fun for everyone. If you're into cuckolding/humiliation, give this one a skip. We will post two stories in November to give some idea of what to expect.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HIDDEN LIFES INDICATE

hidden and secret meanings like a codex, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One thing is that guy came in her fertile pussy. She technically could get pregnant with his baby.

norafaresnorafaresover 5 years ago
Bravo, my love. Never stop writing these!

I can now say that I have had the pleasure of reading this story twice. It was a nice surprise to see it posted!

These characters are very special, especially Blakely. I think we all kind of wish we were badasses too. Thanks for taking us on an adventure. The scenes were all very vivid in my head. This reads like a movie.

xoxo,

Nora :'}

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not your best...

but still far superior to most others offered here. This is meant, not as criticism of anyone but as an observation from my own POV. I have enjoyed your writing for several years and have yet to be disappointed. I applaud your efforts to get others of your caliber to offer stories in a common category. I view it as a bonus for those of us who are, perhaps, a bit more discerning in our likes. It puzzled me when you suddenly had a new Bio and a very short list of stories. You are one of but a few whose stories I will intentionally reread. They are well worth doing so as they simple don't get old. Thank you for all of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost me in the courtroom scene

Attorneys can’t just make unsubstantiated claims in a cross examination. They are not allowed in cross. The prosecution would immediately be objecting to these assertions and the judge would sustain.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Enjoyed this one even better the second time!

Thanks for re-posting and sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

This deserves continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
accuracy in the details.

BR... I love you work. This one is outstanding! However, please ask your friend Todd172 about the difference between a clip and a magazine for a handgun. Your secret agent in this story is a professional, she should not be putting a clip into a 9mm semi automatic handgun. Please continue this series, I love the two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Randi is one of my favorites, but I had to take a break after the first page.

Brand: You are so amazing and awesome in every way! You have no flaws and are a total sexy independent bad ass who takes no shit while being incredible and perfect at all times!

Blakely: LOL, I know, rite?

Brand: I know we just met, but I'm hopelessly in love with you, because you're so awesome and amazing and epic in all ways.

Blakely: I'm trying to decide if you're worth my time as so much as a friend even though you did try to save my life earlier from those dudes with guns breaking into my house.

Some one-off character: Excuse me, miss. You just stepped on my foot.

Blakely: Fuck off, shithead! I'm important!

Shithead: Now wait just one minute! You just messed with the wrong random chauvinist! I'm gonna knock you back to the kitchen, where you belong!

Blakely: HI-YA! Judo CHOP!

Brand: Wow! I know I could never be worthy of licking your boots, but please marry me? Or at least go for a ride in my private jet?

Blakely: Pfft. You call that a jet?

I'll come back to this later. I'm sure I'll end up enjoying it, because I almost always love Randi's stories, but it seemed it bit much so far.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Wow

My goodness, what a wild ride. Certainly nothing mild about your tale. One of those stories that you can’t wait to see what comes next. I hope there will be a follow up story. Thanks for sharing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Great read

What a well thought out story, good fast pace throughout, well described characters and some good sex.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Couldn't do it.

This was a good fantasy adventure but the rape triggered me very intensely for some reason and I can't seem to get it under control.

I have to leave this one alone. There is no fault in the writing. I just have some fucked up shit in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn it man, I am far to old to be reading this great work.

Far to much for this old codger to take in. As I read I took your place and was accepted by this wonder woman. I shall be 88 years of age this December, if I read any more stories as good as this I shall never see 89. But what the heck, what a way to go.

Robert

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@ Annie: "Nah."

While I do admire a nice pair of pink panties, mine, at the moment, are a very pretty shade of purple. Tomorrow, I promise to wear pink, in your honor. I had not even been aware that it was possible for me to be a "cuck." Imagine my gratification in learning that I may occupy this exalted status! I am having a little trouble with the cage concept, though. In my perusal of the literature, does this not require a penis? I seem to be, sadly, lacking this appendage. Perhaps you would be willing to loan me one? Well, no, that would leave you with a negative number. Soldier on, my friend. You have only made three stories. There are dozens more upon which to leave these brilliant monuments to erudition.

GymShortsGymShortsover 5 years ago
Excellent, thanks Randl

Unique story. Loved it. Nice to hear you're not a cuck, I wondered how that could ever be achieved ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Very Good Story

I don’t normally care for the “super-spy/super agent” type of story. Heck, even James Bond started out as just some horny Brit who carried a .25 caliber Beretta for self defense and assassinations. But this was a great story and it held my interest from the get-go. As someone else said, I really could picture a sequel, or maybe two, for these characters. Thanks, Randi, it was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well saw it coming

"been messed up alot worse" Stopped her from getting raped any more than she already had" (this time.... really). She told him that she would never cheat on him. Yet getting taken by other men on some of her jobs was happening. Since she has a reference point, I can only conclude that it has happened more than once since they were married. I really enjoyed the writing. really good story also. But, the ending is not how I think it would have gone. I would understand her need to do what she does. but I couldn't stay with someone like that. Who knows she may be pregnant and could be gomez's kid now. Since she was off birth control when it happened. I hope for her sake she isn't and it's not. But, all in all I would wish her the best and move on.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great action story

I don't know how I missed this one the first the first time. Just have been in.one of my Oxycontin induced comas. This was great and now one of my favorites. These two make a great team, like something from Baldacci, or Demille. Really was that good. Bring them back for another mission, or write a book. I'll buy it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

All of your stories are thoughtfully planned, well written, and cleanly edited. I enjoy how you often create very strong, capable women characters; yet they’re vulnerable and sometimes damaged. Blakely didn’t seem the least bit damaged, and until late in the story, she was mysterious and arrogantly invulnerable. What an amazing character!

We didn’t get much description of Brand, although apparently he’s at least physically capable of handling a shotgun, and isn’t paralyzed in a crisis. As a reader, it might have helped to understand him better, physically and mentally.

Although them working jobs after starting a family sounds like it fits the story, i wonder about its practicality. They both clearly understand the dangers involved in ‘doing a job’. They’re both highly intelligent. They’d at least have concerns about the risk of leaving children childless; or worse, having a job go sideways, having identities exposed, and risking their children’s safety.

To underscore the risks to children, they didn’t discuss how Blakely was already blown and put her cousin’s daughter’s life at risk. It’d seem like the intelligent people they are, would at least discuss how she’d been setup and the extent of her identity being blown, before opting to continue their future in covert ops.

If you’re thoughtful enough to put lowlife out of their misery, you’d think twice about the impact to children and family. You’d realize their is a difference between a single person (or married/childless) doing those jobs, vs being a parent.

What they do is a LOT different than career military.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 5 years ago
Wow...

Great as usual from this fabulous female.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 5 years ago
So interesting

Damn, you do create some really great women in your stories: fascinating, self-reliant, sexy, strong and proud.

Keep on turning them out.

Thank you.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Spectacular

Damn, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice fun fantasy

Nothing wrong with any of it, except one little thing.

I couldn't bring babies into that equation. It can go alright for years, and only needs to go wrong once. The cost is too high. Just sayin.

The couple have the choice for themselves, and they'd have to know the potential that if it went wrong there'll be pain for both. Possibly at extreme levels

Even Amanda being there was not factored in. An 8 ur old is gonna be traumatized in a big way by that for quite a while. Just imagine if the bad guys got a leaf on them and got their kid.

Other than that, a hoot, and sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wish there was more!!! A very good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Was In The Process

Of writing a rather long comment then took a break and found WhoGivesAShit's comment and then I just deleted mine, there was nothing to add after that. Except for how much I enjoyed as usual the skill of the writing and as usual how much your female lead character still scares the shit out of me. But in a very good way. :-) Although at this point "Blakely routinely swept any area she was in for bugs, and she quickly found his monitoring devices. She smiled and left them in place. Everything was going according to plan." ya had me a tad bit concerned. Signed: BTW KC 31 - SF 20!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Reading again

No pain meds for more than ayear, and I liked it even more this time. I would still like to see more adventures with these two. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
would have been a 5,...

if it weren't for the usa/lit obsession with procreation. that is just me.

no marks off for the not uncommon terrible grammar in other stories (misplaced commas, inappropriate apostrophes, and the inability to distinguish the obvious construction difference between ´john and i´, say, and ´john and me´.

kudos for that.

enjoyed the story, thanks!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Well

Well what happened to her threat to why out how Amanda got kidnapped?.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Seems to me that Blakely only did half the job with her first mission. Sending the General to punishment was fine but what about the women who were kidnapped and raped? Finding and rescuing them should have been next.

EgregiousEgregiousalmost 4 years ago

Nice change from your other stories. Great adventure looking forward to the next instalment. Could become a series. However, Blakely is off the Pill and they a baby, she just been raped by Gomez. As there was no mention of the morning after pill is she going to become pregnant with Gomez's baby?

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

Is there going to be a part 2? I would love to see how they go forward and such and how Amanda came into play.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

One really good read!!!!!!! Since it's Randi, I would expect nothing less!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Great story

What a great idea, full of sex , love and mostly nice characters, good plot line, far fetched from real life but just as good as a film 🎥.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Liked WhoGivesAShit's comments about a mercenary lifestyle not being compatible with their plans to have children. Also, what about the guy who raped and came in her? Knocked up by someone else? Not addressed in the story but stuck out big time to me... A real anomaly in a story about absolute devotion to each other, which is what I really liked about this one.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

Overall I loved the story and it would be great to see follow on chapters. Especially as parents.

But a few comments. One, I thought they fell in love way too quickly in the beginning. Seemed to artificial to me.

Secondly, as mentioned by others, the unprotected rape while she was off the pill. She did not seem concerned about it. Was she pregnant already?

Otherwise, a fun and hot read. Thanks!!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Nice...very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed this read. Looking forward to more chapters in the future. Thank-you

heydog52heydog52almost 3 years ago
WTF

Wow Man. You didn't make a sequel to that. 5 stars

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

very good story with always beautiful characters who are filled with love and respect.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story!....and a nice wrap up ending. Good character development and a decision most people couldn't disagree with. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she's off the pill and gets raped by the bad guys, what happens if she gets pregnant by one of them?... and how are they going to maintiain the high skill level needed to go after these high profile criminals if they only do one job a year... that's like a surgeon deciding to only do one surgery a year if its serious enough to pursue... loss of skills make this completely dangerous and unacceptable... what happens if they have children and they are both called out to the field and both are serious long-term injured or killed?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again . I love Rand's action stories as she does them so well. This is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again.

Another masterpiece.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If all police are bad and the army is completely corrupt, then how is our country still functioning? If the above were the case, then our country would be a third world nation like the Philippines, where things really are as you imagine them here. I love visiting the Philippines because it's a nation of warm, loving, fun people, but the police there are about making money for themselves through bribes, just like every other official position in the country. Justice is for sale. I really love your writing, but you have to realize that things are not exactly as you think they are.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Geeze dont these people kno these stories r fiction we kno for a fact some but not all law. enforcement r bad same for some military personel. I for 1 think this is another great story pls keep up the hard but great work n keepem comming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, only two issues. 1) When he was getting ready to go into the warehouse at the end there was the comment that he “wasn’t a fighter anyway” but on the first page Blakely says he’s a competitive judo fighter. 2) how can she honestly say what she is doing during the rare times she is away on a job won’t affect him or their marriage? Risking her life, killing people etc won’t affect them? She gets raped by two men in the last scene. That’s gotta affect their marriage pretty significantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unusual love story. Black ops is not so romantic with the adrenalin factor. Unusual background and chemistry. Enthralling tale and career choices.

Tough enough to find a compatible pairing without the violence and protective revenge. A serial story?

reggmoreggmoabout 2 years ago

Brand got pussy whipped. I know because I was pussy whipped in high school by my bride of 62 years. I asked her how she lost her virginity while serving in the military 3000 miles away. Being a pussy whipped, stupid teen I accepted her lies. You know, I think I'll finish this with a full story of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, next Blakely and Brand will have a baby and then they’ll be like the couple in the movie “Undercover Blues” where both were spies who got married to each other and had a baby.

Brand: Let me see if I understand this correctly. You took our child into a knife fight?

Blakely: It was a fair fight - two of them, two of us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, you do know how to write an interesting tale. Five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

Second reading of this compact, fast rolling and captivating story. As I said about a year ago, a masterpiece. The only thing missing is a part two with Brand an active participant in one of the jobs. And while you are at it, why not make it a couple of jobs!!!

5*

BJ

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I love your work and your female MCs. I generally agree with the criticisms, particularly starting a family at 42.

I think the editing needs a little more care, I spotted a few missing words and a couple of times I had to reread a passage to make sure I had read it correctly.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! I loved It!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7421 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories