All Comments on 'Hide in Plain Sight'

by foolstop

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

I loved the story...enough plot to keep it moving, enough sex to make it readable, and enough tension between siblings to keep it lively. Very well done. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Should be a movie - fantastic

Should be a movie, tight story, great, real sex, no stupid fantasies. Apart from a little on the last page, which I found myself surprised to enjoy.

ChrispeChrispealmost 12 years ago
Very, very good

I loved the story, very believable and very erotic. I hope you continue writing stories like this one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good but needs detail

I thought the story was good, but you needed some more detail especially when it comes to the sex scenes. You've got great buildup going into the sex scenes, and then you basically just say they did it. Need to work on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
agree....

... with a previous comment. Yes, this is movie quality. Great !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

I've been on this site for years, and this is easily the best story I've read on this site to date. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aways wear a smile.

I've been a member at the resort this is based on for twenty years. I LOVED the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Hide in Plain sight"

Very well presented. A good story. Could have been more explicit but I don't know the basics of the competition.

I really enjoyed some of the descriptions of the nude people involved. The final section of the story seemed to have been done in a hurry or maybe the author was tiring of the total story and was rushing through the ending. Like a lack of explanation and description about the newlywed lovemaking during the yearlong situation.

Also what happened to Beth at the end. We know that John was reunited with his special girl but not much about Beth...Maybe she really enjoyed and wanted more of the nudist lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done

This was a great story. I hope you won - I just wish my vote counted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong category

this should be under the taboo category - it was a very unpleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hide in plain sight

Very good story.....Loved to read it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good fiction

Very good novel style story, enjpyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

It's not only really well written but with some very clever plot details. Please keep writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Usually I take a couple days to read a story of this length. However this one had me mezmorized and I couldn't put it down! Excellent work! Great sleuthful mystery, eroticism, incestual sizzle and well written! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not what I expected!

Your story took me by surprise and then I was hooked. Were you as good an angler as you are an author, you would land a lot of catches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Had to keep reading.... look foward to reading more from you!!!!!.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE NUDIST RESORT

with a COYOTE attitude, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 A WHO-DUN-IT CALIFORNIA STYLE

including Hollywood and the Old Wild West. TK U MLJ LV NV

bozorinobozorinoover 11 years ago
Excellent All Around

Not only is this a pretty good story on it's own but the sex is really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best stories I have read. great plot and well written. please write more.

fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

It was a long story, but I was wanting more at the end. It was a thriller from start to finish. I knew it was coming, no pun intended, but when when Beth gave John the BJ during the game and he came, so did I. Such a hot scene!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My favorite so far

I have read many good stories on this site, but I think this is my favorite. I love hot, imaginative sex, but I especially love it when it is incidental to a good story, and not the other way around. I was actually sad when this story ended; I was thoroughly engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Great story, well crafted and skillfully written. I hope to read many more from this author. Great work!

Bossman86Bossman86about 11 years ago
Geat story!

I loved this story everytime ive read i (3)! Love the whole theme, great mix of sex and nudity. Cant wait to read the rest of your work!

bozorinobozorinoalmost 11 years ago
Great Writing

This is a great story very well written even outside of literotica standards. It's got an excellent over-arching plot with the erotica nicely embedded in it. It avoids any of the big problems on this site, namely lack of realistic characters and a reasonable plot line. It has a very good build up of expectations and tensions which too many literotica pieces, even highly rated ones, too often fail to have.

I eagerly look forward to reading more stories from your talented and creative mind.

Thanks for the wonderful entertainment !

bozorinobozorinoalmost 11 years ago
An absolute gem of a story

What I love about this story is that it has a really clever plot and all the elements work to give it a wonderful slow and gradual build up, rather than starting with fucking in the very first paragraph. The characters are solid, interesting and sympathetic, so you care about what happens to them.

Great job. More pleas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absurd.

The high rating must be manipulated, surely?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I really liked this story and the part about the voting machines encouraged me.

If the voting machines are being written about in Literotica, surely our own government (if they are not in on the scam) will be doing something about it before the next election as we know that no voting precincts were without a single vote against Mr. Zero and that he won so big in certain parts of Ohio that it was like the elections in Iraq and Iran.

Enough political chit-chat, the story was interesting, had a plot and some humor and some pretty good sex (not quite as detailed as I like but that's just me). Very entertaining. I don't know when Nude Day was but I am voting for this story now. Good job, foolstop, thank you for writing.

jahoo64jahoo64almost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Fantastic story and interesting plot as well. Don't be concerned about Anonymous Cowards who make inane and uniformed opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great novel!

I'd like to see more of the two witsec agents, too!

bluedog485bluedog485almost 9 years ago

Great story. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the camp. It reminded me of a camp I once worked and played at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!!

I am a nudist and enjoy reading nudist stories. Your stories joined a crime story with a love story. Very nice!. The story included suspense an excitment . The nudity was handled very well although it was a stretch as far what actually happens at nudist resorts.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

That was quite a tale, thank you! I can tell you put a lot of work into writing it. 5 stars.

polypossibilitypolypossibilityalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story - can't wait for the movie :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your election tampering theme - 8 years before it actually happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good story - almost believable!!!

getthephenomgetthephenom10 months ago

What an amazing story. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely spell binding, loved it. THANKS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous