All Comments on 'High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 07'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About Time

I had almost given up on this one continuing.. I am glad your back at it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love me some john simmons.... lets see a little action in the real world, yeah???

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 12 years ago
hooray!

Really glad you're still working on this story!

tomatosmashertomatosmasherover 12 years ago
love it

Im really enjoying this story hopefully it wont be so long between chapters but even if it is I will be back to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Joe, I've been reading your work for years, and have always found myself sucked in by how amazingly compelling your storylines are. I recently started reading this series and found myself reading the entire thing from start to end. Keep writing; you have a gift for it. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter in the series, and more great work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
See you in six months

probably longer. Prove me wrong PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for coming back!

Your stories are what this site should be all about.

Erotic in parts but not playing down to simple and trite "sex parts."

Please, please don't take another six months. I'm dying to see where you go with this. Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back old friend!

I had almost given up hope that we would ever see you again. I check every week for one of your masterfully written stories. I love your well written plots and charecter descriptions. Please keep this one going. I would also love to see how Joel and Carrie ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad to have you back.....

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story. You certainly keep it interesting and keep our attention if we're all waiting for updates and still reading it. Good job on this chapter. Excellent character development and you can feel the betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This storie suxs if the gods fly did not want hera to b the birth mother they would of took him off the island this story makes no sense

bluto911bluto911over 12 years ago
Great read

Interesting thought. If i remember right Gia said something to the effect don't worry you'll know when its the right time to father the gods. So I am wondering if Hera is actually pregnant or not. Would bet if shes not shes gonna be real pissed.

1badmofo1badmofoover 12 years ago
Thank you!!!

I write this even BEFORE I've read the latest installment. It's for not abandoning this story and your readers. Muchas gracias!!!

saidinbalefiresaidinbalefireover 12 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter! Great Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

I've added you to my favorite authors. I will be checking back anxiously awaiting your next next chapter.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Dear JoeDreamer, I can't tell you how badly I want you to finish your story. Whatever time you need for the next chapters is irrelevant for me. Take your time.

Don't give much thought to the commenters who do nothing but to complain about errors and faults again and again. It's boring.

A good story is n o t only built on misspelling, grammatical errors or unimportant story holes.

I'll make a more a detailed comment to you in a privat email after you've finished this deeply impressing mystic tale. I'm sure a professional editor would put your story through the mill but the result would probably be a story to publish in a book.

Regards

Frank

sandman0312sandman0312over 12 years ago
this story gets better and better

I have checked to see if there were any new submissions for this story so many times. I was really glad to see this new chapter. You have done a fantastic job of weaving this plot together and I can't wait to see what else you have in store. I think the end result may be something that none of us suspect. It is this suspense that keeps me eagerly awaiting the next installment. I hope it comes soon. Thanks for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stunned

This is my first time ever writing a comment in a story. I've spend most of my day reading through each chapter. The imagination you have amazes me. Please continue until you are finished.. This story is worth finishing. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter and the chapter after it. My mind is blown at how well you've written this story. It's utterly brilliant. I pray that you do not give up on this. Also, I pray that you continue writing more stories after this is over. You have an amazing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoyable

I actually read this story a couple of times over the last year or so and was pleasantly surprised to see two more chapters, which I enjoyed reading.

I particulary like the unexpected twists in the plot, it keeps me wondering what surprises await on the next page. I feel kind of disconnected with Tara though, since I never really grasped why John started loving her, all of a sudden. But I love the way you let Johm emotionally evolve!

thnx and greetings from Amsterdam

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ps

BTW, are we going to see some more chapters of joel and carrie?

have loved that series for years!

thnx

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 12 years ago
Excellent work

Your imagination knows no bounds.. hope we see more of this great story soon!

dumblonde19dumblonde19about 12 years ago
all is not as it seems...

remember gaia's last secret?

"I'll give you one last secret before I go. It will probably take some days before Hebe finally releases you, but don't worry about fathering the next generation of gods. You can only do that when your heart tells you to."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
High School High... Awesome

This story is one of the best I have ever read!! Please continue it. The twists, turns, emotions are incredible. Thank you for taking the time to write, edit and give this adventure to us. It's made us smile, chuckle, and become saddened with loses. The way in which you do this is BRILLIANT!! I can't wait for more.... Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More?

Please continue... Hera's punishment perhaps? Grandmother Gelds the Guilty?

morrigurenmorrigurenabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

please continue. This is such a great series!!!

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeeabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

I thought this was going to be a simple tale of reliving high school, a second chance at missed opportunities and failed conquests with the wisdom/experience of age...

I was very pleasantly surprised!

One point i'm unclear on is what Grandmother said about the act of fathering. The impression I got was that it wasn't simply sex that got the job done, it was a matter of the heart... So Hera couldn't be the mother unless John gave that gift to her, otherwise Hebe would have been 'knocked-up'? Right? I'm confused. :-/

I hope you're planning to continue the saga, don't leave us hanging... :-(

priv8iiipriv8iiiabout 12 years ago

I certainly hope you are working on extending this story!!! The whole thing is extremely enjoyable!!!

glenbrown69glenbrown69about 12 years ago
I hate you

I get to the end of chapter seven and there's no more story :(.

So, yea I hate you, but I love the story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please keep writing.

.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Pretty Pretty Please

I hope this story keeps going it is one of the best on Lit and I can't wait to see how it turns out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this really gets me mad

I have come back to this story for over a year waiting for the next chapter. I love the story but hate that literotica has not posted that the novella was not compleat and probley would never be why post half a story

moo47moo47almost 12 years ago
Love the story

Hope that you continue working on this one. I can't wait to see what happens now that he's gotten off the island.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hate

I hate you for leaving your readers in lala land after reading a great story and never finishing it.I hope your girl or boy friend gives you a bad vd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Astounding!

This chapter actually made me cry. You are truly a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lost

You severely lost your way with this plot. First Greek goddess overload then melodramatic mush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wtf

Did you write this while you were on acid or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

with all the possibilities offered by a 18-year-old who KNOWS THE FUTURE you went with fucking gods drama. bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the god stuff, but please get an editor!

I really like the way you weave greek mythology into the do-over story, but I frequently find the mistakes and verbal inaccuracies distracting and annoying, although (or especially because) I am not a native speaker.

it is involuntarily funny when a beautiful woman is described as "quite a site" - pictures in my head show a lady as large as a piece of land, which isn't very beautiful in my book. other sentences don't make sense at all, obviously missing a whole word or two.

so PLEASE get an editor, and a good one at that. the story is worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Lame. All this island stuff has lasted 2 chapters too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Imaginative

I like the story very much, but it would be smoother with a bit of copy editing.

I'm glad you keep writing, however!

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

Still good. Lots of ways this story could have gone...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please write another great time travel story but leave the Gods out.

CheeachaserCheeachaser5 months ago

I am only reading this out of a sense of morbid curiosity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous