High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the almost excruciating primal need for sexual release burning inside of them. I could also feel the hunger. Their insanity twisted their emotions in ways I couldn't possibly understand. The odds of me living out the coming ordeal were not good. I thought it ironic that my survival relied on their fear of Hera.

"Ah, here we are!" Axiocersa said excitedly as we entered the cave. The first thing I noticed was the heat. I started sweating immediately. There was a pit in the center of the room with glowing blue-white coals that looked hot enough to melt iron. I was pretty sure based on the anvil next to it that it was used for exactly that. The goddess saw my reaction to the searing warmth and grinned, adding, "If you think this hot, wait until what comes next!"

Axiocersus led me to the back of the room. There was a large bed there. The frame was some sort of metal and the workmanship exquisite. I tried hard not to focus on any of the scenes cast in it. Some were absolutely beautiful, but others were horrifying beyond belief. Axiocersus dropped me on the bed and then crawled onto it afterward.

The dark goddess came to me. I could see the burning desire behind the black pools that were her eyes. I could feel it too. Hebe was passionate, but this goddess's lusts were far stronger and far more twisted. There was an overwhelming need that I'd never felt before. I lay there mesmerized as she kissed me. The taste of her lips against mine was pleasant despite my trepidation. I let my body respond. I focused on her sexual needs and did my best to ignore the dark hunger I knew lie behind them.

She began kissing her way down my neck. I shivered in anticipation, but of what I wasn't sure. Axiocersa was quite capable of ripping my throat out and dealing with the consequences afterward, but I could feel the rippling of her own wants. She was barely in control of herself and my life mattered little to her.

"Oh! Your shoulders have already started to heal," the goddess said in surprise. I knew the healing was the lingering effect of grandmother's gift. It didn't stop the pain that followed as Axiocersa reopened one of the wounds. Her hunger was clearly taking control. I was ready to fight if it came to it, but I was certain my efforts would be pointless. Thankfully, her sister arrived and distracted Axiocersa.

"Hey! Maybe you're the one who should have made the promise!" Axierus cried in annoyance. Her sister released my shoulder, lifted her head and pulled her sister close. They kissed. That was shocking enough, but then I saw Axierus's hand reach under Axiocersa. They were sisters, but based on what I saw there was no doubt that they were also lovers.

"He tastes so good!" Axiocersa moaned.

"Hera will forgive us," Axierus said, licking her lips. "Eventually."

"That's not really the point," I interjected, realizing where this was going. If I wanted to survive it was time to speak up. Best case, I would probably only extend the time I had left, but I had to give it a try.

"What is?" Axiocersa asked, eyeing the blood on my shoulder.

"That you both want to feel a man inside of you again more than anything else. I can help you with that," I said, praying I was right. Their emotions were so twisted it was hard to tell which desire was stronger. I needed to keep them focused. I decided to use their love for each other. It was my only chance. "All you need to do is focus on pleasing each other."

"And how will that help?" Axierus asked.

"It will keep you distracted from your hunger," I reasoned. "And then I can bring you the pleasure you seek." The two sisters looked at each other. I didn't quite hold my breath. The whole situation was crazy, but what choice did I have? Maybe if they were sated sexually they wouldn't be quite as hungry and I would survive.

"You don't understand," Axiocersa finally said. "You can't satisfy us. No man can. Grandfather's curse brings too much pain."

"Hephaestus cursed you?" I asked.

"Yes," Axierus answered. "Zeus gave grandfather Aphrodite to be his wife. Grandfather showered the goddess with gifts in hopes of winning her heart, but he didn't understand. Aphrodite loved him in her own way. Yet, by her very nature she had many lovers and wasn't about to change her ways just because she was married. It was too much for grandfather."

"What does this have to do with you two?" I asked.

"We let Aphrodite seduce us," Axiocersa sighed. "As you might imagine, she is quite the lover." I didn't have to image. I knew the goddess's ability to drive a person mad with desire. "To please her, we helped her lovers slip inside grandfather's palace. He caught us at it and cursed us as only he could."

"He said that if our desires burned bright enough to go against him, then they would burn strong enough that no man could bare it," Axierus sobbed. "And no man can. We stopped trying to find one a millennium ago."

"There are few gods strong enough to go against grandfather. Zeus could care less about our problem and Poseidon will not interfere. It was part of the bargain grandfather struck when the sea god arbitrated his divorce from Aphrodite. That only left us one choice. We sacrifice to Hades in hopes that one day he will take pity on us. We have always had a special bond with the underworld."

"Sister, let's let him try," Axiocersa said suddenly. Her sister frowned and looked at her. Axiocersa shrugged and added, "When he fails then we'll have an excuse for Hera." The two exchanged a look and smiled cruelly. They fully expected me to be unsuccessful. I didn't blame them. Hephaestus curse sounded bad.

"How does the curse work?" I asked.

"You'll see!" Axierus laughed, pulling her sister's mouth to hers.

The sisters fell on each other. I watched for a time. They were quite adept as pleasuring each other. They kissed, caressed and squeezed like only long time lovers could. Their dark skin glistened with sweat as their legs intermeshed. The chains covering them shifted as needed. Axierus bit down on her sister's nipple and Axiocersa threw her head back and moaned.

The two weren't twins. Axiocersa was taller and built bigger up top. Axierus had the prettier face and shapelier ass. I could feel their lust for each other grow as I watched their bodies slip and slide against each other in the almost furnace-like heat. Their orgasms were building. I couldn't let them have their release without me, not if I wanted to live. I shifted on the bed worrying about how their grandfather's curse would manifest itself, but I had no way of knowing. It didn't take me long to find out.

The object was to survive. I had to keep the goddesses focused on lust and not hunger to do that. I knew of one sure fire method that all women seemed to like. Besides, I always enjoyed pleasuring a woman with my mouth. I figured that was the best way to start.

I pushed Axierus smaller frame to the side and bent Axiocersa's legs by the knees. Her center was wet and pink. Axierus continued to kiss and bite her sister's breasts as I leaned forward to taste the taller goddess. Her pussy was so hot it literally burned. It was like sticking your tongue into molton lava! I jumped back fully expecting to find my lips gone or burned badly at best. I reached up and found them whole, but even my own touch made them ache now.

"Don't stop!" Axiocersa cried, pulling my mouth back to her cleanly shaven pussy. I saw actual steam rising from it before as her wetness evaporated in the intense heat. I didn't fight her or pull away again although it was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do. I wanted her orgasm to be the best possible. My life literally depended on it. The pain was beyond reason. The only way I could handle it was grandmother's gift of empathy. I ignored my pain and focused on Axiocersa's pleasure. Thankfully, there was plenty of it welling up inside of her.

"Oh Axierus! This one is special," Axiocersa gasped.

"Why? Because he isn't screaming and trying to get away?" her sister asked snidely.

"No!" Axiocersa cried. "His tongue is very talented!" I tried to ignore her words. They were distracting me from her emotions and I needed to bury myself her lust and hunger despite the sickness that lied there. They were my only hope.

I knew when the time came to take her. Her emotions made it obvious. I only hesitated for a moment before shifting up and thrusting my cock deep inside. We both cried out, her in pleasure and me in an attempt to accept the pain. It was near impossible. I buried myself deeper in her desire and need.

"That's it Cersa!" Axierus cried. "It's been so long since you've had a real man inside of you. Do it! Feel his hardness. Let your release take you!"

"It feels so good!" her sister cried. I watched the two kiss passionately. Their love for each other made them seem almost human at that moment, but I knew better. Yes, they loved each other in their own way, but it was a pale comparison to the twisted lust and hunger I could feel welling up in their souls.

These goddesses were truly evil in a way that I'd never seen before. They were warped far beyond anything a human might perceive. The deeper I buried myself in their emotions the more obvious it became. Their passions were dark and forbidden in ways I can't explain.

I saner man would have given up and let them kill him, but I guess my sanity was suspect because I refused to surrender. I rode the dark goddess, driving my cock as deep as possible with each thrust. She erupted when she came and screamed so loud that it echoed in the cave. Her juices continued to burn my cock, but I was oblivious.

"My turn!" Axierus cried, pulling me off her sister and pushing me onto my back. I was surprised to see that my cock was somehow whole. It was an angry red and actually smoking when it popped free of Axiocersa's pussy. The goddess's lust started to dissipate and the pain threatened to knock me unconscious. Axierus saw and growled, "Oh no you don't!"

The smaller goddess straddled my head and pulled my faced up into her pussy. I latched onto her lust and need. It was the only salve for what hurt me. I thrust my tongue inside of Axierus's pussy. The pain was just as bad as before, but I was beyond caring. I was completely focused on the goddess's pleasure.

It only took a few moments for Axierus to cum, but she wasn't even remotely sated. Her fiery juices sprayed my face. I cried out as the pain grew. I was blinded for a few moments. She shifted down my body and slammed her pussy down on my cock.

Once my sight returned I saw that she was looking at me with eyes flashing. Axierus leaned forward and crushed my lips with her own and suddenly I knew. She was going to kill me the moment she came again. Surviving the pain had been pointless. I was doomed.

And here's the scary part. At that moment, I could care less. The smaller goddess's teeth scraped my skin bloody as she dragged them from my lips to my neck. I moaned in pleasure. My emotions were too intertwined with the dark goddesses' passion. I couldn't separate myself from them. My mind was adrift in a sea of pleasure and pain.

"That's it sister!" Axiocersa cried. "Ride him! Doesn't it feel amazing?"

"Too long!" Axierus cried, bouncing up and down. Her nails cut into my shoulders as her teeth dug even deeper in my neck. I lost track of time. She exploded in orgasm and I felt her ready herself to rip out my throat with her sharp teeth.

"We can't!" Axiocersus cried, surprising us both by knocking her smaller sister off of me and onto the floor. "Hera kept her word. We can't kill him!"

"I hunger!" the smaller goddess cried and reached for me.

"No!" Axiocersus snapped, jumping off the bed and tackling her sister. She looked up at me and added, "Go!"

It was time to escape, but I couldn't do it. I'd been enmeshed in their desire for too long. I was overwhelmed with my own need for release. I felt like it was me who hadn't been sated in over a thousand years. So instead of leaving and saving my life, I joined the two sisters wrestling on the floor and somehow pinned Axerus under me. I thrust my cock into her fiery pussy once more. I was so crazed at the moment that I didn't even feel the pain. All I knew was that I had to cum!

"What are you doing?" Axiocersa cried in surprise. "You fool!" She jumped on top of me, but couldn't dislodge me from her sister. She might have had more of a chance if Axerus hadn't had her arms wrapped around me, holding me tight.

"Oh Cersa!" the smaller goddess cried. "He's going to cum in me! I can feel it! No man or god has done that in longer than I can remember!" I couldn't discern her passion, her lust, her hunger from my own. I was in a place I'd never been before. It was horrible. It was fantastic.

"What?" Axiocersa cried in confusion, looking past my shoulder at her sister. I thrust into the small, dark goddess faster and faster. Axiocersa rolled off of me and watched us. Axerus's legs rap around my hips and pulled me hard and deep with every thrust. Her juices flowed freely burning me. She also used her sharp nails to cut my back. It was painful, but nothing compared to the pain of being inside of her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Axierus cried as her orgasm took her. My own erupted from me. I flooded the furnace between the small dark goddess's legs with my cum. I didn't stop for quite a while. I couldn't. I was still doing it I felt the first bite. I had just enough sanity left to turn to Axiocersa to see if she would help again. Her eyes burned angrily and I realized she was jealous at what I'd given her sister and not her. Instead of helping, she lunged for me. I felt a second set of teeth sink deep. Thankfully, I passed out after that.

**********

"I'm so sorry!"

The words woke me. I wish they hadn't. The pain was almost too much. I was being pulled through the waves toward the shore. The salt water burned my skin wherever the two goddesses bit me. My face and privates were in too much pain to contemplate.

"I knew mother was up to something, but not this!"

I blinked twice and saw Hebe in her true form pulling me. She was waist deep in the ocean and crying, adding her own salty tears to the sea. I groaned when she lifted me in her small arm and carried me from the beach to our bed.

"I'm so sorry!" she repeated.

"Not...your...fault," I got out, but it hurt. It hurt a lot. I guess the sisters took what they wanted after I passed out and threw what remained into the ocean. I'd never been chum before.

I realized that Grandmother's gift of healing must have saved me. Still, I was certain that the sisters hadn't done their worse. I was surprised they found the control necessary for them to stop themselves from killing me. I would have bet it was beyond them. I'd felt their hunger. I'd lived it. What kind of hold did Hera have on them to make them forego their darkest desire?

"Drink this," Hebe said, holding out a crystal goblet. "It will help." I nodded and drank. It tasted familiar.

"Ambrosia?" I asked, remembering the last time I'd had some in Las Vegas.

"Yes," Hebe replied, looking at me nervously. I must have looked pretty bad based on her expression.

"I've had it before," I mumbled as my body started to shut down. I needed to rest. "The last time your mother got involved." I closed my eyes and was already half asleep when I added, "You know, for a woman who wants to have my children, she has a terrible way of showing it. I'm starting to understand Zeus's feelings toward her."

**********

"You finally look like yourself again," Hebe smiled. It was a long few days. The ambrosia and grandmother's gift had taken care of my body admirably, but my mind was slower to heal. I had a feeling that it'd be quite some time before I dealt with all the things rolling around in my head, but I didn't tell Hebe that. She felt guilty enough.

"I feel better too," I smiled. It wasn't a lie. I did feel better, just not like myself. It didn't take long after I recovered to notice that I'd lost my ability to feel other's emotions, or maybe my mind just blocked it. I didn't care all that much after what I went through with Axiocersa and Axierus. Grandmother's gift had saved me, but at too high a cost. I still could remember the feel of the sister's emotions. Worse yet, I could remember the darkness in me that responded. I felt dirty, deservingly so.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" Hebe asked, bringing me back to myself. I was surprised by the question and even more surprised by my hesitancy. Maybe Hebe knew more of what was going on in my head better than I did.

"No, I don't mind," I said, swallowing with some difficulty.

Hebe moved closer slowly, giving me a chance to stop her. Her expression was so concerned that it almost made me smile. Her lips touch mine chastely before she stepped back and looked at me. It was right at that moment that I decided I wasn't going to let what happened with Axiocersa and Axierus ruin my life. I could take a lot of things, but the pity in Hebe's expression was too much.

"I'm not made of glass you know," I said, pulling her into a real kiss. I reached for her breasts and squeezed. She gasped in response and our kisses grew more passionately. I rolled her onto her back and Hebe looked up at me with concern. She knew what I planned, but she wasn't sure I was ready. The truth was that I wasn't either. The difference was that I was more afraid that time would only make it worse than I was of not being ready.

I began kissing my way down Hebe's youthful body. I could feel her responding as my lips caressed her neck and shoulders. I enjoyed the taste of her pert breasts and enticing nipples the same way I always did. Hebe shivered in anticipation as I left a trail of kisses down her tight belly. I smiled contently. I could still see her enjoyment despite the fact that my empathy was gone.

Everything was going fine until my kisses reached the soft down between her legs. The burns I suffered left no visible scars, but the memory of them was too much. I couldn't make my lips travel any lower. The desire that had been building in me was suddenly gone, completely gone.

"You don't have to..." Hebe began when she realized my problem, but I stopped her by placing the fingers from one hand over her lips. I needed to understand what was going on inside of me. Nothing she said would help until I did. I sat up and stared into space as my mind raced. I eventually looked at Hebe and realized what I needed to do.

"Don't talk, just listen," I said. "I have to describe what happened out loud or I think that I may never get over it, and you need to hear it or you'll always blame yourself. Think you can handle that?" The goddess of youth nodded slowly. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Where to begin?

"I think I went a little mad while I was with Axiocersa and Axierus." I said, but then paused and shook my head. It was time to admit the truth. "No, I know I did."

"John, it's completely..." I covered her lips again.

"What part of don't talk, just listen didn't you understand?" I asked with a grin. It was forced, but that was the best I could do at that moment. She saw my expression and nodded. I let go of her lips.

"Going crazy was the only way I could survive," I explained. "I can forgive myself that. What I can't forgive was that I had my chance to escape and I didn't take it." Hebe opened her mouth again, but this time she stopped herself when I raised an eyebrow. "That's a good goddess." My tone must have left something to be desired because she made a very ungoddess-like gesture. I laughed. It felt surprisingly good. I sighed afterward because I wasn't done, but the words came easier.

"I know you think it was a horrible experience for me and it was, but in ways you don't understand. The only means I had to survive the pain was to use Gaia's gift of empathy to bury myself in their need. I did such a good job that I lost myself in their lust...and their hunger. I felt it and after a while I liked it." I swallowed once hard, refusing to look at Hebe as I felt my gorge rise at what I was feeling. My words came slower not.