High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The worst part was that Axiocersa gave me a chance to escape and I didn't take it. Intellectually, I knew what I should have done, but emotionally I couldn't tell the difference between their desires and my own. All I knew deep down was that I needed release in the worst way and nothing was going to stop me from getting it," I continued, pausing because the next words wouldn't come easily. "So I took it and afterward, the sisters did what they did and dumped my body into the ocean." Hebe placed her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. It helped, but only a little bit.

"So you see," I finished. "What happened to me at the end was more my fault than yours or even your mother's." I finally looked at Hebe, not sure what to expect. There were tears in her eyes. I pulled her to me and hugged her. It was perhaps a little too tight, but she didn't complain. We fell asleep in each other's arms that night and quite a few nights after that.

I don't know how many days or weeks passed, but eventually Hebe's patience with me helped me heal enough that we ended up in bed for something more than sleep. This time when my lips traveled down past her belly I was able to continue with only a slight pause.

Hebe tasted exactly like I remembered. I took my time and she ran her fingers through my hair almost lovingly. I smiled contently when she finally stiffened in orgasm. I shifted up her body once she was done and slowly pushed into her depths. There was no pain, only pleasure. We moved together until we both had our release.

"That was amazing!" Hebe smiled afterward.

"Didn't we agree not to lie to each other?" I asked with a laugh. "Don't' get me wrong, it was very good, but amazing? I don't think so. It will be a while before I can do amazing again." She looked at me and laughed as well, obviously happy to see me joking again. I had scars that weren't all healed yet, but they were getting there.

"I bet I can have you back at amazing in a few days," she grinned, reaching out and stroking my spent cock. It was going to take an effort to get me hard again, but I had the feeling that Hebe was up to the challenge. It didn't take me long to see that she was. I slept that night better than I had in quite a while.

The next few weeks went by slowly. I continued to recover, but although our love making got better there was something missing. I was holding back. I knew it, but I couldn't stop myself. Hebe could sense it too, yet she remained surprisingly patient with me. In fact, she was more forgiving of my problem than me.

"I'm sorry," I said one night after we were done with another round of mediocre sex. Hebe's head was on my shoulder once more.

"Don't worry," she said, lifting her head from my shoulder and looking into my eyes. I appreciated the fact that she didn't act like she didn't understand. Hebe smiled sexily and added, "In fact, I have something special in mind for tomorrow that just might get you past what's bothering you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," she smiled, dropping her head back to my shoulder "But I promise, you'll love it."

"I can't wait." I played with Hebe's hair as my thoughts wandered. She ran her fingers across my chest. It felt very nice. I looked down at Hebe and realized that we were even closer than before. In fact, if I didn't have Tara and she didn't have Hercules, I could probably love her.

Tara. I frowned as I realized that I hadn't let myself think about her much since I recovered from Axiocersus and Axerus's attack. That was odd. No, it was more than that. It was frightening. I thought I was mostly recovered from my experience with the Cabreiri with the exception of the sex thing, but suddenly I wasn't so sure. The almost maddening desire to return to the real world, my family and Tara that plagued me before my time with the sisters was all but gone. I knew that was bad. It was clear that something inside of me was broken. I just hoped that it would heal with time. Thankfully, on this island the one thing I had in abundance was plenty of that, time.

I couldn't sleep for a while because my mind was spinning. At one point I realized that I was seriously considering giving Hera what she wanted. All I had to do was sleep with her and make her the mother of the next generations of gods and all this craziness ended. That was something I wanted very badly. Yet, there was also a deeply angry part of me that would never let that happen now.

I wondered if Hera realized what she'd done by letting the sisters have their way with me. Maybe I didn't know all the repercussions of my experience with Axiocersus and Axerus, but I did know that I was now even more committed to not giving Hera what she wanted. It seemed to me that whatever she was planning had backfired. Oddly, it was that thought that comforted me enough to let me drift off to sleep.

**********

"Happy birthday John."

I heard the voice and smiled. Hebe could sound like anyone she wanted to, but she frequently just used her own voice. Today was clearly different. I knew that voice. I smiled and opened my eyes. Bridgette stood next to the bed in nothing but a big green bow. Somehow it covered all the good parts, but she was still quite a site.

"It's not my birthday," I said, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and sitting up.

"So then you don't want your present?" she asked with a half smile.

"I didn't say that!" I laughed. "Just give me a second to gather my wits."

"If you unwrap me," she said sexily. "I can help with that."

"Now that's a thought," I said, reaching out and undoing the bow. It unraveled from her in a way that made my breath catch. I'd forgotten just how enticing her body was. Her breasts were even more impressive then I remembered.

"You like?" she asked, already knowing my answer from my expression. That didn't stop me from replying.

"I like," I said, reaching for her and pulling her into bed with me. She came willingly enough.

We kissed briefly before she moved down between my legs. The thought of finally being with Hebe in Bridgette's form had me ready in record time. I grabbed hold of her full, thick head of red hair as she worked my cock with her talented mouth. She pushed my hands away and looked up at me. She still held my cock between her full lips and it felt amazing, but the passion that burned in her eyes caught my attention. I frowned. There was something different about it his time.

"John, it's time that you accept the changes that being with Axiocersa and Axierus made to you," she said, lifting off of my cock and sitting up. Her hands went to her heavy breasts. My eyes followed them. "You're not the same man who arrived at this island. You're more than that. You've been holding back ever since your night with the Cebreiri and it's time for that to stop. I want you to take me. I want you to use me."

"I don't understand," I frowned, glancing up at her. She smiled before looking down at her chest. My eyes followed hers. Her hands came into view and she squeezed her nipples.

"Yes you do," she insisted. "You've been too controlled. That's what's stopping our nights together from being amazing. You're afraid of letting yourself go because you're scared to death that you somehow absorbed the sisters' twisted perversions when you buried yourself in their emotions."

"And what if I have?" I asked, swallowing hard. She surprised me by shrugging.

"Then so be it," she said. "We are a sum of our experiences. You can't change that. The only choice is to accept it and move on."

"I don't think I can do that," I nearly whispered.

"You're overreacting," she said, letting one hand slip down from her chest to between her legs. She moaned in pleasure as her fingers pushed through the thick nest of red hair there and touched her center. I knew she was trying to excite me enough to get me past my fear of losing control and it was working on many levels, but it didn't feel right.

"I don't think I'm ready for this yet," I swallowed.

"You're as ready as you'll ever be," she argued. "Why not let yourself go now and see what happens?" I still hesitated. She saw and pushed two of her fingers deep inside herself. I could smell her excitement and a moan escaped my lips. She smiled confidently.

"What if I lose it?" I asked.

"I'm a goddess. You can't hurt me," she said, and then surprised me by laughing and adding, "At least not in a way I won't like. Maybe you've forgotten, but I've been with Axiocersa and Axierus myself."

"True," I said thoughtfully, remembering the sight of the three women together. I'd only seen them briefly, but Hebe was clearly enjoying herself at the time.

"And isn't it better for you to find out the extent of the damage the sisters left behind now, while we're alone on the island? You don't want to see Tara again until you know the truth." Her words struck a chord. Maybe that was why I didn't want to go home so badly anymore. I was afraid that whatever was broken inside of me might hurt Tara.

"Yes," I said slowly. "Yes, it is."

"Good!" she said sexily. "Because I'm ready for what comes next." She pulled the two fingers from between her legs and lifted them to my face. They glistened with her excitement. The smell was intoxicating. I took her wrist and brought her fingers to my mouth. The wetness on them was hot and sticky. The taste had my cock straining for attention.

"More!" I growled, letting my control slip and feeling the passion I'd been holding tight to begin to escape.

"Of course," she said lustfully. "But why not take it directly from the source?" She then pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. In moments we were locked together. Her mouth and tongue caused my stiffness to throb while her thighs squeezed my head, letting me know her need. I took hold of her slim hips and thrust my tongue through the thatch of dark red hair between her legs. She cried out and ground her pussy against my mouth when my tongue finally pushed inside of her.

Hebe could be aggressive in bed when she chose to be, but today was something different. She clearly wanted to push me into losing complete control. I knew her well enough to know that it was for my benefit, and because she cared so much and wanted to help me I gave in and let myself go.

I'm not sure which one of us came first, but our orgasms were only moments apart. Her juices flooded my face. I took in as much as I could before I remembered how painful something like this would be with the Cabreiri. I hesitated, but there was no pain now and the taste was amazing! I made myself forget the sisters for the moment and went back to enjoying the taste.

"John, I need to feel you inside of me!" she moaned, obviously still excited despite her orgasm. I wasn't really surprised to feel that my cock was still semi erect considering the fact that she was stroking it now.

"Soon enough," I smiled, rolling her off of me and onto her back. She spread her legs wide, letting me know what she wanted, but I wasn't ready yet. Instead, I moved up her body and buried my face between her heavy breasts.

I'd dreamed about doing exactly this many nights over the last year. The reality was far better. I took first one nipple in my mouth and then the other until they were both stiff with need. I reached down between her legs and thrust two of my own fingers deep inside of her. I worked them in and out of her until she cried out and came again.

I shifted on the bed while she caught her breath and straddled her stomach, resting my stiffness between her large breasts. I reached down with both hands and squeezed them together, wrapping my cock in a cocoon of her flesh. I began working my hips back and forth. This wasn't the first time I'd done this with Hebe. Bridgette's form wasn't even the largest breasted woman that Hebe shared with me, but for some reason it felt better than ever before.

I glanced up at Hebe's face expecting to see her smiling lustfully. She liked to bring pleasure and she knew how much I'd been looking forward to doing exactly this, but something in her expression made me pause.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Of course," she smiled, not quite meeting my eyes. "It's just that I really want to feel you inside of me right now."

"Is that all?" I laughed, pulling out from between her breasts and shifting down. She rolled over onto her stomach as I moved. Bridgette had a tight, relatively small ass and all the dancing she did made it shaped perfectly. I took a moment to enjoy the site of it before pushing inside of her from behind. She lifted her hips to give me better access.

"Oh yes!" she cried excitedly. "Fuck me John! Fill me with your cum!" I shook my head. I wasn't nearly ready to orgasm yet, but clearly she was close.

I took hold of her hips and began pushing in and out. Bridgette was tighter than I expected. It felt very nice. What felt even better was what she was doing with her muscles every time I pushed inside of her. I'd found out just how talented a lover Hebe could be during our time together on this island, but today she was pulling out all the stops! I stopped worrying about everything and let myself live in the moment.

My fears about the lasting effects of what the Cabreiri had done to me were turning out to be groundless. My control was pretty thin at the moment and all I could think of was giving Hebe what she wanted. My own needs were growing very quickly. I was certain that this next orgasm would be one of the best we'd ever shared.

"John! Please!" she gasped out. I frowned, knowing she wanted something, but not what. She told me a moment later. "Make it hurt! Please make it hurt!"

My frown grew more obvious. Hebe and I had upon occasion shared rough sex, but this wasn't the same thing. She'd never asked me to give her pain before. She knew me well enough to know that wasn't my thing. Sure, I liked to be aggressive at times and I could get off by spanking a girl who liked that sort of thing, but she wanted far more than that. I could hear it in her voice.

I realized that she might have been doing it to push me into facing what happened with Axiocersus and Axerus for my own good, but it didn't feel right. I continued to work my cock in and out of her, but I slowed down as thoughts started popping into my head.

The first thing that hit me was that Hebe had been very careful not to push me too hard since my stay with the Cabreiri. I knew it was because she cared for me and wanted me to heal at my own pace. Yet, today she'd been pushing hard. Why the sudden change?

The next thought that crossed my mind was trickier. Hebe's made a lot of good points in her argument today, but now that as thought about it I realized that her tone was odd. I'd been distracted at the time by my own feelings and my desire for Bridgette's body. I replayed our earlier conversion in my head. Was her tone really that impatient or was I imagining it now?

I looked down at her and saw her lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. Her hair was an alluring red mass haloing her head. Her nails were digging into the sheets. Her cries of passion echoed. All in all, she was an amazing site of lust and need. Yet, instead of focusing on that I had a sudden urge to look into her eyes.

That's when the truth finally hit me. My subconscious had moved faster than my conscious. I could always tell Hebe was herself no matter what form she wore from her eyes. My subconscious had given me the desire to look into her eyes because it knew that the woman under me wasn't Hebe. I should have known. She'd been avoiding making eye contact for more than a few seconds all morning. That wasn't like Hebe at all. Hell, we'd barely even kissed! That wasn't like her either.

I was completely stunned, though my body continued to go through the motions. If it wasn't Hebe under me then I knew full well who it had to be. Hera had found a way of getting what she desired without my consent. She used me, her daughter, the Cabreiri and probably many others to get me into this situation, but it wasn't too late. I could stop now and ruin her plans.

"John! Please make it hurt!" she cried again, but this time it was Hera, not Hebe making the request. It was more than I could handle. Something inside of me snapped. My control was gone. I hadn't realized just how much rage and pain I'd been holding in. It all came tumbling out at once. I would have been horrified, but I was numb to everything but my desire to hurt the goddess under me...and hurt her I did.

I fully expected Hera to throw me off of her and destroy me, but she took everything I gave her. Worse, she enjoyed it! I lost track of time. I lost track of my sanity. She wanted my seed inside of her. I gave it to her. I came in every orifice she had, in every painful position I could think of and some that seemed to happen all on their own. I hurt her. I hurt her badly, but every bruise I gave her disappeared moments later and every pain seemed to do nothing more than excite her.

I'm not sure how long we were together. I do know that I passed out at the end. I probably would have stayed that way for quite some time if Hera didn't do something. I woke up instantly, physically rejuvenated, but emotionally spent. I was myself once more, but I wasn't sure that was a good thing.

"That was very enjoyable," she said. "See, I told you that you couldn't hurt me. Not really, anyway." Her eyes were just as cold and cruel as I remembered. How had she hidden that from me? I watched as Bridgette's form slowly shifted and disappeared. Hera was now standing beside the bed looking down at me. She had one hand resting on her stomach protectively. I knew what that meant. Hera had won and I'd helped her do it.

"Are you going to kill me now?" I asked, not really caring what her answer was at that moment. She smiled cruelly and raised her hands to the sky. For the first time since I'd been on the island the sky grew dark and the wind picked up. The rain didn't begin slowly. It came down in sheets, obscuring my vision. There was a crack of thunder and a flash of lightning, and then nothing.

**********

"John, are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the beach. I felt terrible. I'm sure I looked even worse. Somehow I survived the deluge Hera dumped on me as she left the island. Hebe was looking at me in concern.

"Not really," I sighed, sitting up and dusting the sand and seaweed from my hair and face. "Your mother got what she wanted."

"She usually does," Hebe sighed.

"Did you know what she was doing?" I asked, looking at her carefully. I had to give Hebe credit. She met my eyes when she answered.

"Yes, I did," she replied. I felt oddly betrayed despite knowing that from the beginning Hebe was only with me to do her mother's bidding.

"Why are you here? Have you come to gloat?" I asked, trying to hide my pain with anger. It wasn't hard. My emotions were a complete jumble as were my thoughts.

"No John, you know me better than that," she sighed. "I came to make sure you're okay."

"I'm great, thanks for coming," I snorted as I tried to stand. It took three tries. I still might not have made it if Hebe didn't help. I accepted it reluctantly. That didn't stop me from adding snidely, "Now what are you going to do? Going back to being cupbearer of the gods?"

"John, that's beneath you," Hebe said sadly. She was right, but I didn't care. I was tempted to add a few more choice words. Instead, I remained silent. Hebe was smart enough not to speak. It didn't take me long to realize that as mad as I was Hebe, I was angrier with myself. I'd let Hera play me.

"I hate your mother so much I can taste it," I said into the silence. "But I have to give her credit. She did quite a job on me."

"What do you mean?" Hebe asked. I think she was honestly curious about what I was saying, but she probably would have asked her question anyway to keep me talking. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before answering.