High School Dates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to see, she had to know I had a hardon. Maybe she was just being polite and ignoring it? Maybe she just didn't have any interest in my dick. Some girls didn't, or at least that's what I'd been told. Maybe she was just waiting for me to make a bigger ass of myself.

"David? Earth to David!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry," I mumbled as she smiled at me, almost as if she knew what it was I was looking at.

"Why don't we take a break. I was going to make some cookies. Wanna help?"

"Sure. I've love to," I answered, as she pushed off the edge of the bed, the skirt falling back down to cover her pussy. I slid off the bed as she stood and waited for me, holding a hand out. I took it and she led me out of her room and down to the kitchen. She told me what to get out and pointed where to get things, until we had all the ingredients in front of us on the counter.

She started to mix the ingredients in the bowl, her hands covered with flower as I stood next to her. "I have an itch on my back. Would you mind?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure." I answered, stepping behind her and reaching to her back. I started to scratch her back.

"Lower." I scratched lower. "No lower yet." I scratched lower, right to the top of the back of her dress. "No, lower.'

"I can't go any lower."

"Sure you can. Just unzip it. I don't mind."

"You're sure?"

"I wouldn't tell you to if I didn't mean it."

I hesitantly unzipped it several inches and scratched the creamy white skin it exposed. "No, lower yet. All the way down almost to my butt." I pulled the zipper lower and then she wiggled herself side to side. "There you go. Right there. Use both hands." I let go of the zipper and used the fingers of both hands to gently scratch her back right at the curve of her butt. She wiggled a little more and the whole dress slid down her body to pool around her ankles. "Whooppsie. Oh well. Now you can scratch my whole back if you want." I stood there, rubbing her back and staring at how naked she was. "You know, with my hands all full of flower, I couldn't stop you if you wanted to explore with your hands a bit."

I rubbed my hands up and down her back, wanting desperately to reach around and cup her tits and feel them but at the same time, scared silly to do so.

"David, have you ever been with a girl before?" She asked softly, not looking back at me.

"Uh. Yeah. Of course."

She turned to face me, letting me see her completely naked body. Her breasts were round and firm looking, sagging down only a small amount with two small pink areola, each with a nipple almost as big around as my pinky sticking out at me. Her freckles did indeed go all the way her breasts, and over and around them and down her stomach, petering out to only a few scattered ones that seemed to disappear into the small triangle of auburn curls on her mound. I could see through the sparce red curls her full round creamy white lips, and sticking out between them, just a slight bit of redish flowery skin. "Who," She asked, apparently a second time.

"Allison. Allison Evers."

"Allison? You had sex with Allison?" she asked doubtfully.

"Well, not exactly. She let me put my hand down her pants once."

"That's what I thought. If you're going to take me to the dance, I don't want you to act like you've never seen a girl before, especially when you see me in my dress. So why don't you see what you can figure out while I mix the cookies?" She said before turning back to face the counter. "You can touch anything you want." I took a breath and stepped up to her. I slipped my hands up her sides, stroking with my fingers, teasing her skin slightly while I built up the courage to actually touch those sexy breasts. "If your going to press your dick against me, since my ass is bare, I think you need to take your pants off too. They're kind of rough on my butt."

"Sure." I answered quickly. I hadn't ever really had my pants down with a girl before, and to say I was scared was an understatement, but I wasn't going to say no. While I undid my pants I looked around, almost afraid that her friends were going to jump out and make fun of me. But no, she wouldn't get naked in front of me just for a joke. I didn't actually know why she was, but she was. I pushed my jeans down and then my briefs. My dick was hard as a rock and it seemed to be in the way when I stepped back against her.

"Push it down. Let it go between my legs. It'll be a lot more comfortable that way," she said softly. I pulled back and pressed my rock hard shaft down and let it slip between her legs until her bare ass was pressed to my pelvis. "That's it. Now, stroke my breasts. They like to be played with."

I let my hands drift to her breasts and cupped each one. I felt how firm and also how surprisingly heavy they were to lift them slightly. I wasn't sure what to do, but I held each of her sexy orbs in my hands and let my thumbs stroke back and forth across her hard nipples. She surprised me by letting out a small moan and stopping mixing the cookie dough. "That's very nice. I like how gentle you are. Your hands feel so strong under my breasts, but you're stroking them so softly."

I wasn't sure what to answer, "Just trying," was all I could manage to get out. I was almost panting and my heart was pounding through the front of my chest as she made the next suggestion.

"Your dick feels so big and fat between my legs. Would you like to try and put it in me?"

"In you?"

"That's how it usually works. It's okay. I want you to. I want to feel you inside me." I moved one hand and grasped my dick. I squatted down a little and put my head to her lips and tried to push up. "No no. not that way sweetie. Tease it in there. Rub it back and forth to get my juices on it and then ease it unto me. You'll find the right spot, trust me."

I rubbed my head back and forth across her wet lips, pushing up slightly to force the tip between her lips. "That's it. You're getting the hang of it. Just rub it a little more and find where it gets a bit deeper. That's where you want it to go." I rubbed back and forth, feeling my dick start to send those signals, that tingle that I knew all to well from my own hand.

No! I screamed at myself in my head. NO NO NO NO! "Uh!" My body made me grunt as my body suddenly jerked and I felt my cum squirting between her pussy lips and then as my body jerked again, up the front of her body. "God I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I couldn't help it." I gasped in embarrassment as my dick continued to squirt a couple more times before leaking the remaining cum onto the floor and her dress.

I thought she was going to be angry, or worse, chastise me as something less than a man for not being able to even fuck her properly. She wiped her hands on the towel on the counter and turned around to face me. My cum was dripping from the bottom of her tits and running down her stomach and a small amount dripping from her pussy lips as she reached for my dick. She replaced my hand with hers and gently stroked me. "It's alright. The first time can be a lot. We'll try again in a few minutes. Let's just let this one pass and then we'll try again." She pressed her cum dripping tits against my chest and pressed her lips to mine. It was a soft, caring kiss. I closed my eyes and let it feel good, kissing her back. My arms went around her and held her gently, one hand stroking her back and the other her soft smooth butt cheeks. We stood and kissed for, oh hell, who knows. She finally broke the kiss and looked at me. "Would you like me to suck on you and get you hard again so we can try again?"

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered, my brain still trying to find the joke or whatever was going to ruin this and embarrass me in front of the whole school.

"You don't believe I'm doing this? With you?" She whispered.

"Not really."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! I mean. No, I don't."

She chuckled the most exquisite little feminine giggle. "I didn't think so. I'm doing this because I like you. Even though you never expected anything from me, you help me. You don't take advantage of me, you don't demand from me, you don't even have expectations. You just, you're sweet to me and I like how that feels inside. So this is me telling you that I like that and that I want to share more of it with you. So, you want to try again?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

"Okay. I'm going to suck on your dick and get you hard again. Just relax and don't be nervous."

"Okay." I said as she squatted down in front of me. Not nervous? Seriously? I was terrified that I'd suddenly come again, this time in her mouth. She gently sucked and licked me, making my cock grow again in her hand and mouth.

"You know, you have a very big dick." She whispered as she looked up at me, stroking my saliva covered shaft with her hand. "I like it. It's quite a bit bigger than Evan. He'd be furious if he knew you had a better cock that he does."

"What happened the other day?"

"I wondered if you'd ask. I'm surprised it took this long."

"I didn't think it was my business, but with you doing this, I wanted to know."

"He was mad at me and told me that I'd wear what he wanted me to wear to the dance, and if I didn't, he'd just wait until we were at the dance and he'd strip me naked and make me suck his dick in front of everyone."

"That's not even right."

"No, it's not. He showed me the dress the other day. I told him I wouldn't wear it. It showed way too much. It showed my ass completely and there was no way to wear any underwear, so everyone would be able to see my nipples and pussy through it. I told him no way, but he was demanding it anyway."

"Well, for what I think it's worth, if you had, you'd have been the most stunning looking woman at the dance."

She giggled. "Now that sounds exactly like what I would expect from you. Take something so wrong and spin it to make me feel like it's a compliment." She stood up and backed up to the stool near the bar, pulling me with her. She sat on the stool and pulled me by the dick between her legs. "So, let's try this again, okay?"

"Sure." I answered, letting her rub my head up and down her slit, working my head between her lips. I could feel my head press into a depression that seemed like it was made for me. "There you go. Now, press in, not too far, just a little. You don't want to hurt me and with a cock this big it might take a moment to stretch. There you go." She moaned as I pressed into her only far enough to get my head to push into her. "Now in and out, short strokes. Use my juices to lubricate me and let me stretch around you. Ohhhhhh yes. SOOOO good. Just like that."

I stroked in little strokes, working slowly deeper and deeper into her. She moaned and gasped with each stroke, her hands finding mine and pulling them up to her breasts. When I was fully into her, my pubic hair mixing with hers, she held my hips so I wouldn't move. "Now, let me show you something else." She reached down to her pussy and pushed me back, but not enough to make me pull out of her hot wet depths. She spread her lips. "Look here. This is my clit. I know, you had biology class, but this is important if you want to have good sex with a girl. You want your dick to rub on this. This is what makes us really go. It's really sensitive, so you don't want to overdo it, but you definitely want to rub on it. If you can, while you're sliding in and out of me. Wanna try it?"

"Sure." I answered. I started to push my hips to and fro, sliding my cock in and out of her hot wet depths. She arched her back which pushed her clit against the top of my shaft, making her moans even louder. We were both so totally engrossed in what we were doing, neither of us ever saw it coming.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, pulling my dick from the hot wet depths it was enjoying. Fractions of a second later I saw a glimpse of Evan in front of me and then all I saw was stars. I could feel myself falling and hear Mandy screaming. I knew it was too good to be true.

I could hear her garbled screaming and crying. I tried to force my eyes open and all I saw was him, standing in front of her, where I had been moments before, pumping his hips, driving his cock into her over and over again. He held her roughly by the throat with one hand, practically strangling her, while he held one of her legs high in the air with the other. He lifted her one leg high in the air as she sat on the stool, forcing them apart so he could fuck her. I shook my head, trying to clear it, trying to push the cobwebs out. He was hurting her, that I knew. I could see her face, the fear as she sobbed loudly, begging him to stop, begging him to not hurt her. I had to stop it. I finally managed to gather enough strength to push myself up, trying to make my limbs work. I managed to stand behind him, my head still not working right. The whole room seemed to be spinning and I almost fell over, at least I fell toward him. I grabbed him around then neck, sliding my arm around it and pulled, pulling him back from her, pulling the way I'd seen in so many movies. He dragged her down off the stool by the neck, landing her on top of the two of us. I felt his elbow hit me in the ribs, knocking the air out of me. He easily broke my hold on his neck and shoved off of me. I heard him swear at me and threaten to kill me as he stood up. I felt a stabbing pain in my ribs where his foot impacted me, and I curled up in a fetal position in pain. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him rear his leg back to kick again. It was totally a reflex action. I didn't even aim. It was just a kick to try and keep his kick from hitting me. I felt the heel of my shoe connect with something. I heard the scream, a deep cry of utter pain as he doubled over. He fell over and crawled a few feet. I heard him retching and puking on the floor as I tried to roll onto my hands and knees again, my side sending stabbing pains each time I took a breath. I saw Mandy stepping to him and flailing her hands to beat on him with her fists as she cried and screamed at him. I wanted to help, but I could barely breathe. The harder I tried the more pain it caused. I lay there, my mind slowly getting fuzzy again. The last thing I remembered seeing was him swing on her again, hitting her up side the head and knocking her over.

"NO STOP!" I heard Mandy screaming as I felt hands grabbing me and trying to pull me up from the ground, sending searing pain through my body. I felt a warm body against me, felt the softness of what felt like breasts pressing to me as arms wrapped around me from in front of me as I was pulled party way up to a sitting position. Two sets of hands trying to roughly pull me from under the body on top of me. "STOP!" I heard again "NOT HIM! HE DIDN'T DO IT!"

The hands stopped moving me. "He ran off. It was Evan. Evan Wright. He raped me, not David!" I could hear Mandy crying as my brain faded again. I felt myself fading away, losing the sound of her as I tried to make my arms work and hold her to me. At least I think that's what I was trying to do. I felt something soft press to my chest, and my brain functioned enough to realize that it was her body pressed to mine again and her arms circle me, between searing hot breaths, I felt her soft breasts press to my stomach. I could feel wetness and realized it was her tears on my chest. I circled an arm around her and held her as best I could, my back now resting against something, but I couldn't quite tell what.

"I'm alright." I croaked, barely recognizing my own voice.

"Oh god David! I'm so sorry!" Mandy cried as I felt myself moving, almost as if the floor was moving with me on it. Mandy didn't want to let go, but she finally did. I felt myself moving and the next thing I remembered was hearing sirens. They went on and on and on until I blacked out again.

I saw her walk into the room, well walk wasn't exactly right. She ran from the door to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling herself to me. She had on pants and a t-shirt, but she never looked so good. "Let me see you." I whispered, trying to coax her back. She had two bruises on her face now, one on her left eye and the other on her left jaw. "I'm sorry he hit you. I shouldn't have been there. It was my fault."

"No. No no no no! You should have. I wanted you there."

"What the hell happened. One minute I was, well, you know." I said, looking past her to see what I thought were her parents standing behind her. "And the next I was getting knocked into next week. I don't remember much after that."

"Evan. He broke into the house and hit you and then raped me. You tried to stop him. You even kicked him in the balls, or he probably would have kept on doing it. I'm so proud of you. Trying to stop him. I'm sorry you got hurt. I really am."

"I'll be alright. They said I can go home tomorrow. Just a few bruised ribs and such. A minor concussion, so I have to be careful not to bang my head around for a few days."

"You silly. I'll make sure you're being well taken care of," she whispered, hugging me gently again.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to be in much shape for dancing this weekend," I said softly, hoping she wouldn't be too upset.

"It's okay. I don't mind. We'll just spend the night watching movies or something."

Her dad stepped forward, looking stern. He looked down at me with a very disapproving look. "I can't condone what you were doing with my daughter, but I can definitely respect your attempts to defend her. I would prefer she not see you again, but I know that if I forbit it, she'll just ignore me anyway."

"I understand," I said, feeling like a rug had just been pulled out from under me.

"David," I heard the woman behind Mandy say, drawing my attention to her. She looked just like an older version of Mandy, and to be honest, if that was what Mandy was going to look like in twenty years, she was going to be one hot looking woman.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Don't let him scare you. I think your actions show you care about our daughter very much, and you are welcome in our house any time you wish."

The dad turned to look at his wife and then shook his head in disgust. Clearly he didn't want me to have anything to do with his daughter. "We'll be in the waiting room," he said before he and his wife walked out, leaving Mandy and I alone.

"He can be a bit stern at times." She whispered.

"I can see that."

"David," she said, halting after saying my name, clearly wanting to say something.

"I know. It's alright. I know I was only in this because you were mad at Evan. You don't really want me coming over. I understand."

She looked at me like I had three heads. "What are you talking about? Of course I want you coming over! I was going to say that when you felt better I wanted us to finish what we started. And maybe a few other things too."

Now it was my turn to look at her like she had three heads. "You mean that? I'm part of the geek club. You don't want to be seen with me."

"I'd much rather be seen with a geek than with an asshole like Evan. By the way, the police have him in jail. He can't get back at you at school."

"That's something at least."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. She broke the kiss and pulled one of my hands to her chest, cupping one of her breasts through the material. "Too bad we don't have more time. I was really enjoying what we were doing. I like your touch. It really turns me on. Even now. I can almost feel my pussy getting wet thinking about your cock sliding in and out of me. I hope you still want me, after what Evan did to you."

"Still want you? Mandy, you're the most beautiful girl in school. How could I not want you?"

"Because of how I look?" She asked with a frown.

I shook my head. "Mandy, if you know anything about me, you should know, I look at the beauty inside. That's the part that matters."