High School Dates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Is that right Mister Eldrige?"

"I refuse to answer." He said defiantly.

"Very well." She picked up the phone and talked to a secretary and then put the phone down. "Mister Eldrige. You are officially suspended for the rest of the semester for attempting to harm another student. I suspect that the police will charge you with several other crimes as well."

"But you can't! I won't graduate. I can't go to college and play football!"

"Mister Eldrige, playing football will be the least of your concerns. The school is pressing charges against you. I would be more concerned about how long you will spend in jail. We have a zero tolerance policy on harming other students. Fights are one thing, but this, threatening to kill a student, that is so far beyond the limits that I have no choice. Now, I know you drive yourself, so I want you off school property within the next five minutes or I'll have the police remove you. I have the secretary calling your parents. I expect them to be here soon so I can tell them what has happened. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes maam." He said, sullenly. His defiant look had vanished and he looked like he'd lost his last friend in the world. He got up and walked out of the office, closing the door behind himself.

"Now. Miss Connor. What am I to do with you?"

She looked at the principal pleadingly. "Please don't suspend me. I'll do anything. Detention, extra duty, anything. I had no idea they were going to do that. I really didn't."

"If I thought you did, you'd already be suspended. Now, what can you tell me about Mister Roberts clothes?"

"They're in one of the dumpsters out back." She said quietly.

The principal nodded and picked up the phone. "Julie, would you find Randal and have him check the dumpsters for Mister Roberts clothes please? Yes, thank you." She hung the phone back up. "Do you have any idea how traumatizing something like this can be? Mister Roberts had been forced to be naked in front of a number of girls, including several while he was being thrown in the bathroom, and then was forced to walk all the way here in nothing but a towel. Can you imagine how that must feel to him?"

"I think so maam." She whispered. She looked over at me. "I'm sorry David. I really am. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't know they were going to do any of this. I just thought they were going scare you. I wouldn't have done any of it if I'd have thought they were going to hurt you."

"I believe you." Principal Johnson said quietly. "But there has to be some punishment. As part of an act intended to injure another student, you pretty much are in the same boat as a student that organizes a fight. Normally I'd suspend them for five days."

"Oh please!!!" she gasped. "Not that. I'll do anything. But don't suspend me, please! If my mom finds out, it'd destroy her."

"I understand." She said quietly. "Mister Roberts. What do you think is a reasonable punishment?"

"Me?" I asked complete caught off guard.

"You are the injured party here. I'm willing to take your suggestions under advisement. If you could choose her punishment, what would it be?"

I frowned. "Make her walk down the hall naked."

The principal looked at me in surprise. "Really? You think that's appropriate?"

I looked at the floor. "Probably not. I guess I don't like the way she was so willing to let them strip me and leave me in front of all those girls naked."

"So, you're feeling is that whatever her punishment, it should be as equally embarrassing for her as what she participated in doing to you?"

"That'd seem fair."

"It does at that. You have an interesting take on justice. I'd have thought you'd push for a much stiffer punishment. I'm very tempted to do just that, have her walk the halls naked as they made you. However, you two are adults, but not all the students in this school are. I can't have a naked adult trapsing down the hall in front of minors, now can I?"

"No ma'am." I agreed.

"Miss Connor. Are you familiar with our rules on corporal punishment?"

"I've heard them maam." Betsy said with a little gasp.

"I'm going to give you a choice. You can serve three days suspension, cut down from five because I believe you are remorseful, or you can elect to substitute corporal punishment. Two swats with my paddle for each day of suspension."

Betsy looked at her and then at me. I could see the fear in her eyes. It was a choice between personal pain, here and now, or the pain of suspension, which would apparently have some impact on her parents, though I didn't know what. Finally she lifted her chin and answered. "If it stays between us, if you don't tell my mom, I'll take the swats."

"Alright. I can accept that. I understand your situation at home. We'll handle it in house. That takes care of the intent to injure another student. Now, what do we do to get restitution for Mister Roberts? I clearly can't march you down the hall naked. But he should feel like he had received some form of restitution."

"I'll take my swats naked. If it means that it all stays in here. No one else will know." The principal raised her eyebrows again. "I did get to see him naked. He deserves to at least see me that way. I'm sure he'll enjoy getting to watch my bare ass getting swatted. Does that make up for it?" she asked me, looking defiant.

"You really want to do that?" I asked.

She looked down at her lap. "I feel bad about what happened. No, I don't want to get paraded down the hall naked, but I can see where you might want to see that happen, especially after what you had to go through. Seeing me getting spanked naked, well, I guess that's not nearly as bad as what you had done, but it's the best I can do."

"I would say that's a very mature attitude. And I certainly appreciate the offer. But I would probably be in all kinds of trouble with parents if word got out that I was spanking students naked in my office." Mrs Johnson said as she reached into her lower desk drawer and pulled out the paddle. She held it up and looked at it. "Six swats with this can be harsh. I wouldn't want to take them on my bare bottom." She stood up from her desk. "Mister Roberts. I'm going to go see if I can find out what's happening about finding your clothes. I'll leave word with my secretary that the two of you are going to work out Miss Connor's punishment, as two adults, and that unless there is a serious concern, to allow you two room to handle it." She looked up at the clock. "I'll give you fifteen minutes Mister Roberts." Then she walked to the door. "Not more than six Mister Roberts." And then she walked out and closed the door.

"Did she just give you permission to spank me?" Betsy asked quietly.

"It seemed like it to me."

"Are you going to?"

"I have to do something." I said.

"Then I guess I better get my clothes off." She stood up and started taking her jeans off. She wiggled her hips and pushed them down, exposing a pair of patterned briefs with little flowers all over. She sat down and pulled her shoes off and then her jeans. She stood up again and pushed her underwear down her legs and off. I could see her full round lips hidden partly by a sparse mat of brown curls. I was busy staring at her pussy as she pulled her t-shirt off, dropping it on the floor on her pants. She took her bra off and let a surprisingly large pair of soft breasts loose, each orb, a bit more than I could hold with one hand, hung down on her chest almost half the distance of their roundness. She walked over to the desk and bent over, resting her elbows on it, her tits hanging down from her chest. "I'm ready," she said.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked as I stood up and walked to the desk, reaching for the paddle with one hand while I held the towel closed with the other. "Why don't you want your parents to know?"

"My mom. She's really sick. She's hoping to still be here when graduation comes. But it's getting harder and harder for her. If she knew I was getting suspended, well, she might not be able to handle that."

"So instead, you're willing to let me spank you, like this, naked?"

"To keep her from finding out? Yeah."

I picked up the paddle and stood behind her. "Why did you do it?"

"Help them?"

"Uh huh."

"You don't know what it's like, being in that group. You can't say no. You can't get out. Hell, look what happened to Amanda when she walked away. He showed up at her house and raped her. I couldn't let that kind of thing happen."

"You think he would have done that? Your boyfriend?"

"Brad? If he was told to by that asshole, yeah."

I looked at her bare butt, waiting to get swatted. I hefted the paddle in my hand. What I did was totally up to me, that's what she said. I raised the paddle and lowered it to her butt. I tapped her bare cheek once, then again and again. The paddle made a very soft smack that was barely audible. I hit her bottom that way a total of six times and then I set the paddle on the desk. I walked over to my chair and sat down.

"That's it?" She asked, straightening up. "That's all you're going to do?"

"Yeah."

"Why?" She asked, looking confused.

"I know how it can feel living in a situation where you have no control. In some ways that's the story of my life. How can I punish someone for feeling like there was no way out without hurting someone they love. No, I can't do that."

"I heard about you. About how sweet and caring you were to Amanda. How you were more worried about her than your own injuries. I didn't believe it. I thought it was just her trying to make you look good. But it was true, wasn't it? You did care more about what happened to her than you."

I shrugged.

She stepped over to me. She reached down and pulled on the towel, pulling it from my hands and spreading it apart so I was sitting on it, my hardon sticking up in the air. She reached for my hands that had moved to cover my manhood, coaxing them far enough apart to grasp my dick gently.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, grabbing her hand.

"Paying you back for what I did. If you'll let me."

"Paying me back how?"

She coaxed my hand from hers, and then stepped to me, stepping over my lap. She aimed my dick up at her pussy as she squatted down over me. I felt my head rub between her lips, feeling the hot wetness there, and then felt her settle down on me. "Oh damn." She moaned softly as she lowered herself down on to my lap.

I felt her hot wet pussy, surprisingly wet for what she had just faced, slide down over my engorged cock. She slowly slid down, forcing me into her until she was sitting on my thighs. She let out a soft groan as she slid that last little bit down, my long shaft pressing against the end of her vaginal depths.

"If I could, I'd do this where the whole damn football team could see. Let them know that they don't own us." She started to bounce up and down on my lap, her bare ass slapping rhythmically on my thighs. Her tits bounced up and down right in front of my face, her nipples drawing circles in the air as she bounced on me. Her incredibly hot wet pussy, stroked along my shaft. I was a little surprised at how different she felt than Mandy, a bit tighter, a little...different. I was also surprised at how fast she was pushing me toward coming, much more quickly than I would have thought for sitting in the principals office. Up and down she bounced, my hands reaching up for her tits, capturing them and squeezing them as my cock swelled inside her, getting ready to fire off uncontrollably in her. "Come for me. Let me feel you come. That's my apology to you. Making you come for me. Letting you make me yours."

"Oh damn." I groaned loudly as she pounded down on me. Up and down she bounced. Held her hips, my hands trying to hold her still wildly bouncing tits as she drove down on me over and over.

"Come for me David. Come for me please."

"Almost." I groaned as she drove harder on to my cock. Each slap of her ass seemed to grow louder as she drove hard onto me, her own body starting to tremble slightly as she pushed my climax closer. "OH DAMN!" I groaned as the first surge of cum lanced up into her.

"YES!" she gasped. Slamming down on me and pulling my face toward her soft tits. My arms slid from her tits, around her back, holding us together as she held me tightly. I felt her body shake and tremble while my cock surged half a dozen powerful shots of cum into her before being reduced to just an occasional twitch.

"Thank you." I whispered before kissing each of her hard nipples softly.

"I hope that made up for what I did to you."

"I'm calling it even." I whispered.

She looked down at me and used her fingers to tilt my head back. She arched her back and lowered her face to mine and gave me a long wet kiss. "Amanda is so lucky." She whispered.

"Why?"

"To have someone as sweet as you? Yeah. she's lucky."

"So, this is the punishment you gave her Mister Parker?" I heard from behind me.

"No ma'am. I gave her six swats, just like you wanted." I answered with out looking back. "This was her way of making it up to me."

"Don't be mad at him. It was my idea. I told him why I didn't want my parents to know and he, well, he didn't exactly spank me."

"I left it up to him. With that decision I also have to leave the results up to him. I think you should probably get dressed though. Since you're not suspended, you should head to class."

"Yes maam." She said, getting up off of me. MY cum started to leak down her leg, but she ignored it as she stepped into her panties and pulled them up. She wiggled her jeans on and then her bra and shirt. She sat down and pulled her shoes on. She stood up, stepped to me and leaned down to kiss me again. "Thank you. I promise, nothing like that will ever happen again. At least not if I can stop it."

"I believe you. Hope your mom gets better."

She smiled at me. "She won't but thanks for it anyway." She turned to face Mrs. Johnson. "I'm sorry this happened. I promise, I'll be better."

"I know. Go now," she said before sitting down and putting the paddle away in her drawer.

The door closed behind her, and I pulled the towel back over my lap, blushing slightly as Mrs. Johnson looked at my flaccid, cum covered dick. "I'm afraid I have bad news. The city trucks dumped the dumpster before we could get to it. That means, unfortunately, that we couldn't recover your clothes. I looked in the lost and found and didn't find anything that would help, unless you want to wear a mini-skirt."

"I don't think so, no."

She nodded. "I called your parents and your mom said she could bring you some clothes. I didn't tell her what happened, other than your clothes were accidently ruined and that you were currently sitting in my office with a towel on. She apologized because she wouldn't be able to get here until after five. So, it looks like we'll be spending the afternoon together Mister Roberts."

"Yes maam."

She looked down at her desk and started working on some paperwork. A few minutes later she looked up at me. "David. Can I ask you something?"

"I suppose."

"You let her off pretty easy, and she was truly grateful. But why? You had it in your hand, literally, to exact punishment, but yet, you decided to let it go. Why?"

"She felt trapped. She had to do what he wanted, or she might risk having happen to her what happened to Mandy. Seems word got out about what Evan did, and she didn't think her mother could ever handle that happening to her daughter. She was trapped. I know feeling of being trapped. I've spent most of my high school years that way. I didn't want to punish her for that."

She fiddled with her pencil for a few moments. "I think there are a lot of adults that could learn something from you David." She said quietly before returning to her papers. "David. How is it she ended up having sex with you in my office?"

"She wanted to make it up to me for what happened. I guess she thought that sex was an appropriate way do to that. I didn't ask for it, but I also didn't want to turn down her offer. It was heartfelt. I wanted her to realize I accepted her appology."

She sat and shook her head as she looked at me. After a few minutes staring at me she returned to her work without a word.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked after some time.

"Sure," she answered without looking up.

"What's wrong with her mom?"

She put down her pencil. "Cancer. Bad. They're not sure she'll make it long enough to see her daughter graduate."

I nodded and we both went back to being silent. It felt like I had been there for hours, which I had. A couple secretaries walked in and out of the open office door multiple times to bring things to Mrs Johnson. Both of them took their time and made sure to also get as good a look as they could. I was embarrassed as I sat there, but at the same time, I couldn't keep my dick from getting hard each time. Each time after they walked out, it took long seconds before my heart settled back down and my dick began to soften. I wondered idly what that said about me. I also couldn't help but think about Mandy. She probably wondered what happened for me to miss class today. I was going to have to call her when I finally got home. The main secretary walked in one final time and let Principal Johnson know she was leaving for the day. She also said she let the detention monitor know that my mom was coming and to send her down. I could see it clouding up to rain, getting darker outside. I hoped my mom would show up soon with my clothes.

Mrs. Johnson leaned back and looked at the clock. "About now I usually change my clothes and get ready to go to the gym. This body doesn't stay this thin on its own."

"You can if you want." I answered, "I can wait here. Not like I'm going anywhere."

"No, you aren't. but that wasn't what I meant. I usually do that here, in my office." She said as she walked to the windows and started pulling the curtains closed.

"Oh. I see. And you want me to go out to the other office to wait."

"No. I can't send you out there the way you're dressed." She chuckled softly, as she walked to the office door and closed it. I heard the latch click as she locked it. "I've been thinking about this morning. Thinking about how those young ladies looked and quite frankly, about how you looked. I feel a little guilty about how much looking I was doing, at you, at how much looking I've been doing all day. You've been unintentionally showing me quite a bit as you've been sitting there." She stopped and sat on the edge of her desk, looking at me, almost as if she were sizing me up.

"It's alright. You were just doing your job. This morning, I mean."

"I was. But that doesn't change what I've been thinking. Miss Connor seemed to be quite, um, satisfied with your decision, and hers."

"Yes maam." I agreed, starting to think she had more in mind than just talking to me. But that would be ludicrous. She's the principal!

She looked at me for a few moments more and then stood up. She walked to a small closet and pulled a gym bag out of the bottom. "You and Miss green seem to be quite an item now." She said as she pulled the bag out and walked to the desk again.

"Yes maam."

"Is it something serious? Or is it too soon to even think about that?"

"She thinks it's too soon."

"What do you think?" She asked as she stood next to the desk, her back turned to me, her hands doing something on the front of her dress.

"We haven't known each other long enough to get serious."

"You clearly don't have a problem with having sexual relations with other girls, not if what happened in the bathroom and here in my office is any indication."

I could feel myself blushing. "I, um. I don't think..."

"It's alright Mister Parker. David. Can I call you David?"

"Yes Maam."

"Peggy." She said a she turned back to face me, the front of her dress unbuttoned and hanging partly open. I could see she had on a small white lace bra.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers