High School Dates Ch. 03

Story Info
David gets tossed into a girls bathroom, naked.
13.6k words
4.72
30.4k
70

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers

I found the note in my locker just before second hour. It was a girls handwriting, but it didn't quite look like Mandy's. I'd seen hers enough to know. But it seemed to be signed by her. "Lower level storeroom at lunch. Mandy." She had said she promised more today, so maybe she had someone else leave it in my locker? Whatever, I wasn't going to pass up more play time with Mandy.

Lunch time came and I found the storeroom. It was actually a teacher's work room that they stored all kinds of things like rolls of paper and overhead projectors and stuff in. The light was on as I stepped in. I looked in to make sure there wasn't a teacher in it and then slipped in, trying not to let the few people walking the hallway see me. I started to close the door when the arm circled around my neck.

"Now we have the little fucker!" I heard a burly voice say from behind me. "Fuck with our girls will you. We'll teach you, you little shit!"

"Come on Brad. You promised you weren't going to hurt him!" I heard a female voice say from behind him.

"What I should do is beat the shit out of him!" The guy with his arm around my neck growled.

"You do and it'll be the last time you ever see me!" the female voice said.

I heard the guy growl like an animal. "Fine! Okay guys, let's do this!" A cloth bag got pulled over my head so I couldn't see and then I felt my shoes being pulled off. It wasn't long before my pants were being jerked down and off and then finally the arm around me was released just long enough to get my t-shirt off, the bag over my head making it difficult. I made an attempt to break away but the arm clamped around my neck again before I could catch my balance and push away. "Let this be a lesson. You stay away from our girls, and that includes Mandy, or so help me, we'll fuck you up in a way that no girl ever will want to be around you again. Got it?"

"Uh huh." I grunted.

"Okay, coast is clear." I heard another guy say. Then I was being dragged backwards, struggling to no effect. I wasn't sure where I was being taken, but I could tell it was out of the room and down the hallway. I wondered how much of the school was getting to see me dragged naked through the halls. I doubted I'd ever be able to walk the halls again! Funny the things you think about when in reality you should be wondering if you were going to live more than a few more minutes. We stopped and I was allowed to stand, but only for a moment as the arm released my neck. A fraction of a second later I was shoved forward, the bag pulled off of my head at the same time I was pushed.

I stumbled forward and fell on my face on a hard tile floor. I blinked to try to get my eyes adjusted the suddenly bright light and realized where I was. I was laying on a bathroom floor. I was very familiar with the tile pattern in them. As my eyes began to focus I realized it didn't have any urinals in it, so it had to be one of the downstairs girls bathrooms. I pushed myself up and looked around for something to cover myself with. I was butt naked and couldn't see a damn thing to cover myself with. At least I was alone. I stepped to the doorway, which was actually just a set of walls that overlap like a small switchback, so you can't see in from the hallway. I stepped to the outer wall and looked out into the hall. I was just about to try and sneak back to the store room, which was only a little ways down the hall, when the bell started to ring for B lunch. Shit! This hallway was going to be full of people in mere seconds, not nearly enough time for me to sneak down to the store room.

I considered taking the risk and darting to the store room for about two heartbeats when that idea was thrashed by the sounds of voices of students getting out of the classrooms up and down the hallway. I'd hoped to find my clothes there, but if I'd just done what they had, I sure as hell wouldn't have left my clothes there. They were probably in a trash can somewhere. I moved back and slipped into one of the stalls. If I got lucky I wait out the class break and things would quiet down, or maybe I could even get one of the girls to get one of the teachers. If I got unlucky, I'd have a screaming girl running down the hall complaining there was a guy in the girl's bathroom. I hoped I'd be lucky, but I usually wasn't.

The bathroom got busy quickly, which wasn't a surprise. It usually did at class break. I waited, hoping that as the number of girls reduced I could find one to help me out. I peeked over the top of the stall door toward the sink, hoping to see who was there. The first time there were four girls at the sink. I waited a few moments before peeking again. Shit, now there were six.

"What the hell?" I heard one of them say, looking in the mirror. Not at my face looking over the top, but at the bottom. I realized that my bare feet were showing under the stall door and she was looking at them.

"Donna! Donna!" she said, elbowing her friend.

"What?" her friend asked with irritation.

"Look!" She said, turning around and pointing toward the floor of the stall I was hiding in.

"Oh shit. Is that?"

"Uh huh. It is."

"Girls! Heads up!" Donna said loudly. "We have a lurker in here." Two of the girls squealed and ran out of the bathroom, but the other four that were still in it gathered together and whispered. Two of the girls moved to the stalls on either side of me and stepped into them. All of a sudden, the two of them, stood on the stools and looked down into my stall.

"SHIT! HE'S NAKED!" one of them cried. The one on the other side of me started to laugh.

"Hey girls. I think we got part of the geek squad!" the one that laughed said. That got the other two girls into the stalls looking over the top at me.

"Hey! That's David Roberts!" One of them said. "The guy that took on Evan!"

"That's Dave Roberts?" another asked. "Damn!"

"You girls wouldn't mind helping a guy out, would you?" I asked meekly.

"How did you get in here?" One of them asked, none of the four in the least interested in NOT looking over the top at me as I tried to cover my dick with my hands.

"Some of Evan's friends were unhappy with me."

"What do you say girls, should we help him out?"

"I'll help him out." One of them giggled. "I've heard about his dick."

"I don't think that's what he meant," A blond headed girl said.

"I don't care. Tammy, why don't you go to the girl's locker room and see if you can snag a towel. I'm gonna keep him company. Come on Dave, open the door and let me in."

"Do I have to?"

"If you want our help." She answered with a grin. "Of course, if you don't want to let me in, I'm sure principal Johnson would find this all interesting."

"Okay. Okay, just get me something to wear!"

"Okay Tammy. Go find something for him."

"On my way Joanie." One of the heads said before it disappeared. A moment later another did.

"Okay Dave. Open the door now."

"This is so damn embarrassing." I muttered as I unlatched the door. The one I now guessed was Joanie, pushed the door open and slipped in with me. She pushed me back until I had to sit on the stool.

"I hear when you get hard you're quite the tool." She said with a grin. "I wouldn't mind seeing it."

"Maybe you need to give him a little something to look at." Donna said as she looked down into the stall from the one on the right of the one we were in.

"I suppose that wouldn't hurt. Tell me David, what is it you like to see? My boobs or down below?"

I looked at her. "What? You're going to get undressed?"

She grinned. "Well now, I hadn't thought you'd want ALL of it, but why not? What do you think girls? Should I?"

"If it gets him hard." One of them answered with a giggle.

Joanie stood in front of me and started to unbutton the front of the dress she had on. One by one she undid the buttons, exposing more and more of her creamy skin and the small lace bra she had on under it. She slowly pulled the front of the dress apart, exposing the lace bra, her nipples and areola showing through the lacey cups. It had the effect she wanted. I could feel my dick start to harden, despite the stressful conditions. She pulled the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood in front of me in just her little white underwear, lace bra and shoes. "Why don't you help me with these." She said reaching for her underwear and snapping the elastic waistband a few times. She reached for my hands and pulled them from where they tried to cover my growing dick, pulling them to her waist. She helped me hook my fingers in her panty waist and then slowly pushed my hands down, dragging her underwear down.

"Damn Joanie! You really gonna do it?" Donna asked from over the partition.

"Fuck yeah." She answered, pushing my hands down further. The white elastic pulled lower, exposing more and more of her body. I couldn't see any hair at all as her underwear pulled lower, finally exposing her full round pussy lips. I stared at her pussy as she worked my hands lower, along with her underwear. She moved one leg and then the other, stepping out of her panties, each leg lifting one at a time, exposing her pussy completely to me as she did. She let go of my hands, still holding her underwear, and reached up for her bra. She reached behind her back and in moments she was standing with nothing on but her shoes. "You're turn." She said, pulling on my hands to make me stand up.

I stood up, my rock hard dick pointing right at her, my engorged head pressing against her stomach.

"Damn! Look how big it is!" Donna gasped.

"I am." Joanie whispered as she reached both hands for it. She grasped my cock in both hands, wrapping her fingers around my hard shaft, one hand near the base and the other just behind the head. Even then my head suck out completely exposed and there was still a little of my erect shaft showing between her two hands. "Shit that's big. I mean, really big."

"You think it'd fit?" Donna asked.

"I don't know. I'm not sure."

"One way to find out." Donna whispered.

"You think I should. I mean, getting naked with him is one thing. You think Amanda would be pissed if I did? He is her boyfriend."

"She's not here. What can it hurt. I mean, you're just going to slip it in for a second, right? Just to see?"

"Yeah. Just for a second." Joanie whispered as she used both hands to stroke me, her right hand dragging the precum leaking from the tip of my head down my shaft. She looked at me. "Can you? Put it in me, just for a second?"

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah. I'm so definitely sure!" she said as she let go of me with one hand. She turned around to face the door and bent over. She held the top of the door for balance with one hand, spreading her feet almost the width of the stall, and then pushed her butt out at me. She used the hand holding my cock to pull me toward her pussy. I'm a guy. There was no fucking way I was going to say no to that kind of invitation.

I stepped closer to her, grasping my own shaft as she let go of it. I rubbed my head up and down her lips the way Mandy had taught me, spreading her juices and my precum on her lips. I pressed toward her, letting my head spread her full round lips apart, the tip teasing over her clit a few times before nestling into the entrance to her vagina. I pressed a little harder, her ass pushing forcefully back at me as she groaned softly.

"I don't know if it will." She groaned as I held her hips and pulled us together. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" She moaned as my head pushed into her an inch or so. "God damn that's big."

"Does it feel good?" Donna asked.

"Sooooooo good." She moaned softly as I worked my hips, working my head and shaft in and out a few inches at a time. Just like Mandy had taught me, I worked my cock deeper and deeper, using her juices to lubricate us both. I was soon stroking in and out of her, my dick longer than the depths she could accommodate, but she didn't seem to mind. I could feel my head hitting the end of her vagina with each stroke, drawing a pleasurable moan from her each time. In and out I stroked, her incredibly tight little hole driving me very quickly toward climax.

In and out I stroked, Donna watching over the partition, gasping and making noises of her own. I suspected that she was playing with herself, but I couldn't, of course, see anything other than her head.

"What are you doing?" I heard an older female voice say loudly outside the stalls just as Joanie began to shudder and tremble in front of me.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" Joanie gasped. "That's it! I'm coming! Shit I'm coming!" she squeaked as her whole body seemed to stiffen. Little shudders ran up and down her legs and her body twitched in climax on my dick. Her pussy squeezed me so hard that I could barely still stroke in and out of her, as if I wasn't frozen in fear of the voice I heard and was damn sure I recognized.

"Principle Johnson!" Donna gasped.

"Come down from there young lady. And pull up your pants!" She knocked on the door of my stall. "Who's in there. Come out this instant!"

"Yes ma'am" Joanie moaned, but didn't move.

"I mean now young lady!" She repeated.

I pulled out of Joanie's pussy, my cock glistening with her juices, feeling at a loss for what the hell to do. Joanie unlatched the door and stepped shakily out of the stall, still naked except for her shoes. She stood in front of the stall, her hands clasped in front of her pussy, her face still flushed red from her climax.

"Miss Jackson? Really? In the bathroom? Who's in there with you?" the principal asked, stepping to look into the stall. "MISTER ROBERTS! GET OUT HERE!" she shouted at me. I tried uselessly to cover my engorged dick and stepped out of the stall and stood next to Joanie. "Mister Roberts! I would NOT have expected this kind of behavior from you! You should be ashamed of yourself. You two! Get your clothes on and get your butts to my office right now!"

"Um. Principal Johnson. That might be a problem" Donna said quietly from where she stood in the open stall next to ours. "You see. He doesn't have any clothes."

"He doesn't have what? Mister Roberts! Where exactly are your clothes?"

"I don't know Mrs. Johsnon. I was kind of shoved in here naked and I don't have my clothes. I'm not exactly sure where they are." I said, looking down at the floor.

"So of course that meant you needed to have sex with one of the girls?"

"That was kinda my fault." Joanie whispered.

"What was that, Miss Jackson?"

"I said it was my fault ma'am. I kinda wanted to see if it was really as big as everyone said, and while Tammy went to find him a towel to wear, well, I thought I might coax him to show me."

"And you what? Pulled down your pants?"

"Actually, I took everything off." She whispered. She looked up at the principal. "Please don't get him in trouble. It was my idea. He was just trying to hide in here. It was my fault we were having sex."

I could see the displeasure in Mrs. Johnson's face as she turned to look at me. "So, you want to explain how you ended up like this?"

"Um. All of it?"

"ALL of it." She said sternly.

"I got a note from Amanda to meet her in the supply room at lunch, but when I get there, Brad gabbed me from behind. He had a couple friends and they stripped me and threw me in here without my clothes. He wanted to beat me up, but the girl that was with them said he promised her that he wouldn't."

"Brad? Brad Eldrige?"

"Yes maam."

"Who was with him?" She demanded.

"I don't know. They put a bag over my head so I couldn't see. But I think it was his girlfriend Betsy or Betty or something like that. I don't know who else."

"Donna! I got a towel!" I heard Tammy say as she ran into the bathroom. "OOPS!" She said turning to run away.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOUNG LADY!" the principal shouted, stopping Tammy in her tracks. She turned around and looked down at the floor.

"Yes Mrs. Johonson?"

The principal stepped toward her and took the towel from her. "You young lady are going to spend some time in detention tonight, along with your cohorts in crime there. You two, out of here to class. Detention for both of you." She snapped at Donna and Tammy.

"Yes maam!" Both said before disappearing as quickly as they could.

"Now. you young lady. Get your clothes on. Now!"

"Yes maam." Joanie said. She looked up at me and gave me a little shrug that kind of said, "sorry." She stepped into the stall and quickly started dressing.

The principal held the towel out for me which I took and wrapped around myself, my dick still surprisingly hard, tenting the towel out. She looked at it and shook her head with a frown. "What am I going to do with you Mister Roberts? On one hand you have become famous for what you did, but how do I condone this kind of behavior?"

"You can't ma'am."

"And at the same time, it isn't your fault you were stranded in here. I'm going to have to deal with Mister Eldrige. Miss Jackson, I'm going to let you off with detention tonight with your friends. I should call your parents, but I have a hunch that wouldn't be helpful. So if you promise to not do this again, I won't. But don't expect me to let you off this lightly again. What you do off school property and with who is your business. You're an adult. We can't have this going on, on school property. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am," she whispered.

"Go. Get to class, or lunch, or wherever your supposed to be right now." The principal said softly as she reached out and rested a hand on Joanie's shoulder.

"Yes ma'am," She answered quietly before walking to the door. She stopped and turned to look at me. "David. I just wanted to say. I mean, I wanted you to know. Um, thank you." She finally said before disappearing.

"Now mister Roberts. What am I going to do with you? I can't have you trapsing around school all day in a towel, now can I?"

"No maam." I said contritely.

"Come with me." She said as she turned to walk out of the bathroom. I followed her down the halls and up the stairs, holding the towel around my waist. There was going to be a LOT of talk with the number of students that saw me this way, and by the time we got to the main office, I felt like my face was as red as a fire truck. She paraded me past the secretaries and to her office door, making no attempt at all to allow me to hide the fact that, besides the towel, I didn't have a stitch of clothing. She opened her office door for me while the secretaries all stared open mouthed at me. "Go sit down. I'll be back."

"Yes ma'am." I answered, walking into her office and sitting in a chair as she pulled the door closed.

I waited, and waited and waited. Finally after almost half an hour the door opened again. Principal Johnson walked in with Brad Eldrige in tow, and his girlfriend Betsy following behind.

"Sit down you two." She said sternly. "So do either of you want to tell me about how this happened?"

"How what happened ma'am?" Brad said defiantly.

"Come Now mister Eldrige. You don't honestly expect me to believe you had nothing to do with this. I've found three students already that have said they saw you forcing Mister Roberts into the girl's bathroom without his clothes. So, you want to try again?"

"No ma'am. I deny any knowledge of this event."

"I see. Miss Connor. Mister Roberts here indicated that he heard you tell Brad that he promised not to hurt him. I have no reason to believe that he was lying to me. Would you like to tell me your side of it? Or do I just call the police and let them take both of you in and you can have your parents pick you up from the police station?"

That did it. I could see the look of fear in her face. She looked at a Brad and then shook her head. "Brad asked me to write a note to David, asking him to meet Amanda in the supply room. I didn't know what they were planning until we got there and he started talking about taking him up to the roof and throwing him off because of what he did to Evan."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers