All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I wonder how Mandy's mother feels really about her daughter's boyfriend. Is only lust what she feels? Or is there something more? I'm really curious about what's gonna happen with that triangle. One of my main fetishes in erotic fiction is when a woman is so attracted to a man that she is willing to renounce sex with other males. Would she be willing, or still better, wishing to do that? Given other stories by this author, I doubt it, although I'd love to be wrong. Anyway, I liked that she went to such extremes to have sex with him.

What I liked especially is that Mandy did intend to resort to vibrators instead of men when she was horny. Will she be able to resist? Again, I doubt it, although again I'd love to be wrong.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 year ago

Seems to me, the next morning at the breakfast table...?

Mandy is likely to point out how her mother broke the contract. Wonder how her mom is going to manage to walk the length of the mall *without* getting arrested...?

Suppose she could make an arrangement with the night security guard. After all, Mandy failed to mention that the mall had to be open...

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, Betsy wants David, Mandy needs lots of cock, do I see a quid pro quo cumming? Because long distance really does not work. And Rose, well she will not stop.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Getting more convoluted but will it work out for Mandy and David.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

It's getting to the point where you might want to start each new chapter with an index explaining who each character is. I had to read previous chapters to see who Betsy was. Also, the ending of this chapter felt somewhat incomplete as you introduced a new woman with big tits without saying who she was. Given all that, the sex in this chapter was smoking hot and deserved five stars and a favorite point.

EsbanosEsbanosabout 1 year ago

If this is romance, then romance is dead.

He almost bangs women at an assembly line.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Well, I for one love it. It's a fun eroric and hot story with a little real life stuff to keep you grounded. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Cant wait to see whats happens in chapter 7

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 1 year ago

I would have to agree with Esbanos. This seems more inline with erotic coupling, not a romance.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

I graduated high school in 1982 and it wasn’t nearly as fun as this. I look forward to more

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sympathise with Esbanos. It's been getting repetitive for a whlie now. Not even erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little ovver the top. Maybe better in group sex or erotic coupling because tell me what's the romance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sex4lf57 the new woman was already introduced in this chapter with the agreement to dad, lapdance remember ?

i just hope when it goes to the college stage no other guys end up introduced for Mandy. none of the payment system the parents have type rubbish. that would ruin the romance and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is heading in a different direction than the beauty finds a geek.

Not sure what to call it, not hating it etc., just not feeling the romance at this time.

Keep writing, you do have talent.

caveman21936caveman219367 months ago

The Guy Who Can't Say No.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES