High School Dates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't have to. I made other arrangements with your father."

"Other arrangements? I don't understand."

"You know my friend Martha? Well, you know your father. He and I made an agreement. I can fuck David as many times as I can convince you to let me. It has to be in public and it has to be with my face between another woman's legs, not including you. Other than that, I can strip for him and tease him around the house as much as I want. I can even suck and touch him if it's in public, as in, out of the house. But if I wanna let him fuck me, like we just did, I can, as long as my face is between another woman's legs. Of course your father gets something out of this. I have to convince one of my single friends to do a strip tease and naked lap dance for him until he comes in them. Nothing too hard. Martha has already agreed to do it the first time."

"And you just expect me to let David have sex with you any time you want?"

"Of course not honey. In fact, I'm surprised you didn't stop me this time. No, if I want it, I'm going to have to find your price and buy him from you."

"And where do you expect to find public places to fuck?"

"You mean like this? Hanna here is the owner. It's amazing what you can do with a few hundred dollars."

"Oh shit!" Mandy swore quietly, turning to walk back to the changing room, shaking her head as she went.

"I think that's your que to get dressed again." Rose said as she stood up. "By the way. That deal also incudes that you are free to touch me any way you want any time you want any place you want. So if I'm teasing you and you wanna make me come in the middle of the road, well, that's your prerogative. I'm not allowed to stop you, no matter where it is. All you have to do is have your dick out when you do it."

"Have my dick out?" I asked as she held a hand out to help me stand up.

"Uh huh. I get to touch it while you're touching me." She said as she turned and walked to the changing room across the aisle that Mandy was dressing in.

"This all sounds complicated and awfully damn specific."

"What the hell do you expect from two lawyers?" I heard Mandy call from the other changing room.

I shook my head and pulled my pants back up, looking at the woman, Hanna. "You knew this was going to happen?"

"Not exactly. She offered me a few hundred dollars to watch her put on a little show for you, and maybe put her head between my legs. I didn't quite expect all this."

"I'm used to getting what I want." Rose said from the other changing room as she pulled the dress she came in, back on.

"And she want's you!" Mandy said with a frown. "She and I are going to have a little talk about that, someplace away from you. It's not bound to be pretty and I don't want you to hear some of the things I might say."

"Amanda! For shame!" Her mother scolded.

"Oh really mother? The things I've heard you say. You swear like a fucking sailor!"

"Only when I'm angry."

"Uh huh. And you think I'm not? About today? I didn't think I had to worry about my own mother trying to steal my boyfriend."

"I'm not stealing him. I'm just borrowing him a little."

---o---

I started hanging out even more, at Mandy's house that next day. Her family had a lot more money than mine did, so it wasn't a surprise that they had an above ground swimming pool in their yard. I was equally unsurprised when Mandy's friends started showing, all of us lounging around together. It was a little irritating at first, because us meant that I couldn't just lay around naked with Mandy, and had to keep something on, and Mandy's request. Her house seemed to be the base of summer operations for the whole cheerleading squad, as well as a few other friends. What did surprise me was how few guys were included. Like NONE! Apparently after what happened with Evan, and what his friends did to me, all the football jocks that used to hang with the girls here were summarily uninvited. Not that I minded, though being the only guy around a bunch of girls did have it's drawbacks, that being that I was the center of the teasing attention.

Mandy kept a tight leash on me, so to speak, making it plain to the girls that I was off limits. That seemed to last exactly half a dozen days, before one of the girls, I don't remember which one, suggested that I put the tanning oil on her back. Somehow, putting oil on her back ended up with her suit completely removed with me putting oil, not only on her back side, but her front as well, which of course led another girl to want me to do it to her, and then a third saying it wasn't fair that I had a suit on while they didn't. Within half an hour, I was naked, with a raging hardon, rubbing oil on the naked bodies of most of the cheerleading team, with a few exceptions.

Mandy did her best to ensure that my raging hardon was only used in one place, her, though the other girls did their best to push the limits, doing everything in their power to tease me, grab me, try to get my dick between their thighs and even rubbing on their pussies. Mandy did her best to prevent this by making sure that every time it started getting hard, she'd fuck me until I wasn't. It almost worked. Katie, the most assertive of the group from the overnight stay, waited until I was appropriately hard again, and then had me sit on her legs while I did her stomach and chest. As I rubbed her body with my oily hands, she managed to work my head down between her thighs and into her pussy an inch or so my dick pushing in and out ever so slightly as I rubbed her tits. It didn't take long before everyone knew what she had done. Seems she's not very quiet when she climaxes.

I'd like to say that was as just that once, but the girls prevailed on Mandy to finally relent, and allow them to play with me a bit more, and a bit more, and a bit more, until finally, I was pushing my dick into almost all of them, but only while I was applying tanning cream or oil. The girls were NOT allowed to do more than have me inside them, as if I could actually hold still and NOT slide it in and out a little while rubbing their bodies. I wondered how long it would be before that stipulation too went by the wayside.

One night I asked Mandy why she had agreed to this unusual arrangement, and she admitted that when they were dating the jocks, sharing them between each other was pretty common. None of the girls had ever been monogamous, except of course her. None of the other players were allowed to fuck her, though she was required a number of times to suck other guys while Evan fucked their girlfriends, or even sometimes fucked her while she sucked them. It seemed a bit one sided to me. She expressed she didn't love sharing me, but after what they had all done before, it seemed only fair that she share me with them in exchange for what Evan had required of them.

Every day I was being teased by the girls, and every evening I was being teased by Rose. The first thing Rose did when she walked in the door was to strip in front of me and play with herself until she came, usually kneeling over me, trying to get her pussy as close to my face as she could. Presumably hoping that I'd do something about it. But after having sex with the girls all afternoon, I didn't exactly NEED to do anything else. It seemed to me that Mister Green failed to account for just how much "showing off" could include, according to his wife's interpretation. Of course, it might have been that he did know and knew she would push the boundaries. I also couldn't help but notice that the two of them spent a LOT of time having sex, sometimes in front of us, sometimes not.

By the end of three weeks I was feeling sexed out and was glad that the next day, Saturday, most of the girls had plans to be other places, though Katie was still planning on coming by. Saturday arrived and Mandy and I pulled the pads off two of the lounge chairs and laid them in the shade of the big tree in the back corner of the yard, the two of us laying on the pads, snuggling, since I hadn't spent the night. I was surprised how comfortable it felt to lay holding her, and how much I missed it when I didn't spend the night. It was going to be a very long four years!

"Well, you two look comfortable." Her mom said as she walked across the grass towards us, wearing a very skimpy bikini.

"We are." Mandy said softly. "I suppose you're here to interrupt us?"

"Me? Not at all." She said as she stopped by us. "You two just go right ahead and relax. I'm just going to catch a little sun."

She stopped only a few feet from us and lay a large beach towel out on the grass in the sun. She stood on the towel and started to spread tanning oil on her body, working it into her arms and then her shoulders and chest. She pulled the bikini top off and dropped it on the towel and began rubbing tanning oil on her breasts and stomach.

"Mom. If you're trying to tease him into wanting you, you're gonna have to work a lot harder. He's already been oiling the girls up all week."

"He has? Well, then I guess you won't mind if he does me as well?"

"Cute mom." Mandy said with a little frown. "You've been teasing the shit out of him all week. Why don't you just come out and say you wanna fuck him again?"

"Alright. I wanna fuck him again." She said. "Does that mean you'll let me?"

"No, but at least you're being honest." Mandy answered her.

"So, what would it take for me to get to have him fuck me, no holds barred. Just give me a good fuck like he did that first time?"

"You know you're gonna have to deal with daddy if you do."

"Oh honey, don't worry. I have that covered." She said with a grin. "So, what's your price?"

"You want my price? Here's my price. No more. No teasing him, no masturbating in front of him just to try and get him to touch you, no modeling shows, no nothing. He's MY boyfriend and not your play toy. That's my price!"

"Fine. But I want more than a quickie for that. I want him, his best, for the day."

"An hour."

"Not enough. Four hours."

"Till lunch. And he licks, sucks, touches and fucks you any way you want, but once it's done. It's done! And if daddy has an issue, we're not part of it. It's between you and him. Leave us out of it."

Rose looked at her daughter and then at me. "Binding contract?"

"Damn straight. Penalty clause. You start going back to teasing him, you have to...um...you have to walk naked through the mall. The whole length."

"What if it's accidental. Like he happens to be here when I walk out in my bra and panties to get a dress out of the dryer?"

"Accidental I'll pass on. I'll leave it to David to determine if he feels like it's on purpose or not."

"Done. From now until noon."

"Not a second longer." Mandy said. She looked down at me. "I know I said I wasn't going to let her, but we do this, we don't have to keep fighting it."

"This what you want?"

"Not like it's gonna be a hardship, is it?" Mandy asked with a grin. "Like the girls?"

"Oh lord."

"Just have fun, and after, it's just you and me again."

"If you're sure."

"I think so. I'm tired of watching her finger fuck herself in front of you, just hoping you'll pull her down on your dick.'

"I'd never do anything like that!" Her mom protested.

"Yeah right. Tell me that wasn't what you were trying to do last night? You were kneeling over his lap rubbing your clit with his dick only inches from your pussy. You wanted him to just pull you down onto it."

"Well, maybe I did."

"So this ends it. Right?"

She sighed. "Right."

Mandy leaned over and kissed me and then rolled me onto my back. She continued to kiss me as she undid the front of my shorts and worked my cock out of my shorts and briefs, stroking my already hard shaft. "Give her anything she wants. But when you're done, it's mine again." She whispered.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna strip naked and lay in the pool, just in case you need me." She said with a soft giggle. She kissed me again and pushed herself up. "He's all yours. Oh yeah. If you get interrupted by daddy? Too bad. It's a one time only thing."

I watched her walk to the back of the house and pull her shirt off before my view was blocked by her mom's naked body. "So. You wanna try that thing on me again, the one you used in front of my husband?"

"If you want me to."

"I do. Then I want to ride you until you make me come on your dick."

"Well, lay down." I said, sliding to the side and letting her lay down on the mat. I rolled over, lifted one leg and lay on my stomach between her legs, her sexy pussy inches from my face. I licked her slowly, finding her juices already sweet and copious. I slipped a finger easily into her as I let my tongue seek out her clit. Just like the night I did this the first time on her, I quickly brought her to a very loud, very energetic climax that had her squirting her juices and writhing in ecstasy on the pad. Once she had climaxed, she drew me up to where she could straddle me and then rode me until we both climaxed together. Since she had only until noon, she wasted no time in getting me to finger fuck her again while she sucked my dick to get me hard and then fuck her again, this time on her hands and knees.

It's amazing how long three hours can be. By the time noon came my tongue and dick were tired. I'd made her climax no fewer than six times, and a couple little peaks that you could throw in to make it eight. She rode me like a horse, had me fuck her from behind, doggy style, missionary style, and several sideways positions, all to fill her three times in addition to her climaxes. Part of the time Mandy watched, and part of the time I think she was floating in the pool playing with herself. Her dad didn't come out, but I knew he was watching, though if he was watching me fuck his wife or watching his daughter play with herself, I couldn't tell. What I could tell was that he jerked off at least twice before noon came, squirting all over the bedroom window he was watching us through.

--o--

Sunday came and it was pleasant to go to church with them and not have to worry about her trying to get into my pants on the drive home. It was probably the most relaxing and un-sexed day Mandy and I had spent together, ever.

I spent Sunday night at home with my mom. I'd just showered and was eating breakfast when the phone rang. I was closest so I answered it. It took several minutes listening to Betsy sobbing before I finally understood that her mom passed away. I called Mandy and told her and then headed Betsy's house. I spent the next three days with her, just holding her, letting her cry, listening to stories about her mom. She seemed reluctant to let go of me, even for a short while, claiming that having me hold her made her feel safe. I didn't understand it, but then I was learning just how little I understood about women. Mandy came by for a while, but it was clear I was who Betsy wanted around most. Mandy told me to do whatever I needed, including staying overnight with her if it made her feel better. Anything, that is, except for sex. I spent two nights in bed with Betsy. Not having sex, but just holding her to me. The second day the air conditioning broke, the house getting damn hot inside. It felt sweltering and we spent most of our time sitting in front of a fan, hoping the AC guy would find the problem quickly. He did, but that didn't solve the problem, since the needed part was going to have to be ordered. At bed time, Betsy convinced me to shower with her and then go to bed naked, because of the heat. We ended up both laying on top of the blankets, naked, with a fan running and the windows open. I'd tried to convince her to come to my house, but she refused, saying her dad needed her.

Her dad looked horrible, and if anything, seemed to be looking worse with each passing day. It was clear that his wife's death was more than he could handle. He hadn't eaten in two days and did nothing but sit in front of the window and look out at the big garden in their back yard. We sat with him and tried to encourage him to talk, a few times getting him to tell us how he had met her in high school.

It was apparently love at first sight. They were the only ones that either of them had ever gone steady with or had sex with and now that she was gone he didn't know how he was gonna live. It was truly difficult to watch him. His sisters showed up the third day. After explaining that I was a friend of Betsy's and that I was just here because she had asked me to be with her for a while, they accepted the situation and stopped asking me twenty questions. It might have also had something to do with Betsy going off on them, telling them stop badgering me, before she broke down in tears again.

I helped with what I could, cooking and cleaning in the house some. But mostly I was there because Betsy wanted me there. She rarely let go of my hand or was out of arms reach, even when I went to the bathroom. Since we'd seen each other naked already, it wasn't a big deal, but it was a bit unusual, at least to her aunts. I took her to my house with me while I cleaned up and changed for the funeral and then went with her for the visitation and funeral. I don't think I'd ever seen a girl, woman, cry so much in my life as she did for those four days. I felt truly sorry for her.

After the funeral, Mandy took me "home", to her house. We spent the afternoon having sex. "I almost can't stand not having sex with you for that long!" She whispered after we'd screwed the third time.

"What are you going to do when we go to school?"

"I have that covered!" She giggled. She climbed off me and rolled to the edge of the bed. "Mom helped me pick these and showed me how to use them." She rolled back and held two things up in the air. "Meet David one and David two. One is almost the same size as you," she said wiggling a fake dick in the air, "and David two vibrates. Wanna try 'em out on me?"

"You think you can handle another orgasm?"

"Trust me. Noooooo problem!" I tried both, letting her teach me how to work each device in and around her sexy pussy to get the most effect. "Oh fuck yes. Right there!" She moaned softly as I teased her with the tip of the vibrating cigar shaped thing.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed when I felt a hand on my back, almost jumping out of my skin. Mandy's mom was standing by the edge of the bed with a finger to her lips.

She knelt down next to me and whispered in my ear. "Like this." She put her hand on mine and guided me to move the vibrating toy up Mandy's lips a little further, getting a gasp and shudder from her.

"Oh god David. There. That's it. Do that again!" I stroked the vibrator up and down her lips an inch or two, with the help of her mom. It only took a few more seconds and Mandy was wiggling wildly on the bed, moaning in climactic bliss.

"You can try one on me later if you want." Rose whispered, and then stood up, and slipped out of the room before her daughter realized she was there.

---o---

Friday night found Mandy and I sitting on the sofa in the den, necking of course, it seemed the more we were together, the more we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Mrs, Green came down the stairs, wearing a very sexy little dress, and sat down on the sofa. For a minute I wondered if she were going to go back on her deal with her daughter. The tiny red dress slid up her thighs more than high enough for me to see past the hem and see her pink pussy lips. She sat quietly, not saying a word, leaving both Mandy and myself wondering what was going on. We didn't have long to wait. I heard talking upstairs and then footsteps on the stairs. A few moments later her dad walked in, completely naked, followed by a woman I didn't know. She was almost the same age as Principal Johnson was, maybe middle thirties? She was slender with very very large boobs pushing the front of a tiny dress out. Mandy's dad carried a chair with him from the kitchen and set it down facing Rose, and then sat down in it.