High School Dates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us, Mrs. Green, Mandy and I, watched as the woman turned on a little tape recorder and set it on the table, playing some rather sultry music. She began to undulate her hips and move to the music. Back and forth she swayed as she slowly unbuttoned the front of the dress. A little at a time she opened the dress, sometimes turning to show Dean and sometimes showing us. Slowly she removed the dress, the way she was moving and the incredibly sexy lace panty and bra she had on giving me quite the hardon, which didn't go unnoticed by Mandy.

Back and forth she swayed, unclipping the bra that contained the massive tits she had. She held it across her chest so it didn't fall off as she worked her arms out of the straps, the only thing covering her massive boobs now was the lacy cups. She turned her back to us and stopped moving, standing with her legs about shoulder width apart. She slowly lifted her hands above her head and shook her chest. I saw the bra fall off and to the floor, her dad's eyes almost as big as saucers as he stared. She turned herself around letting us see her massive tits as she bent over and pushed her butt toward him. She reached for the panties she wore and slowly slid them down over her round butt cheeks. The held her legs straight and bent further, pushing the little black lace panties down her legs until she could step out of them. She winked at Mandy's mom and then backed up toward her dad.

She rocked her hips and wiggled her bare ass, her huge tits swinging wildly below her chest as she inched herself closer and closer to his naked lap. She backed up until she was grinding her ass and bare pussy against his dick. She lifted and lowered her butt, forcing his cock to rub up and down between her butt cheeks and then lifted high enough to let his hard dick stick between her legs.

She sat on his lap and leaned back, pulling his hands from her hips to her big tits. Her areola were nearly as big as his palms, and her rock hard nipples pushed out from her tits invitingly. He began to tease and pull her nipples while she leaned back against his chest, one of her hands reaching down between her spread legs. She used her finger tips to stroke his cock while she held it against her pussy lips, her butt still moving slightly side to side on his thighs. She closed her eyes and pushed his dick harder until we saw his head disappear between her obviously wet lips and curls.

"Oh fuck." She groaned as his cock slowly disappeared into her. She leaned forward again, though not as far this time, letting him hold her huge soft tits, and began to bounce her butt up and down.

Mrs. Green pressed her hand between her legs, pulling the already short skirt up farther, as we watched her friend lift and lower her ass, sliding Mr. Green's cock in and out of her. In and out his cock slid as she rocked and lifted and lowered herself on his lap. I wasn't sure who was moaning more, the woman on Mr. Green's lap or Mrs. Green sitting next to me. I was torn between watching those huge tits try to swing, or Mrs. Green pushing two fingers in and out of her own pussy. She spread her legs and hooked one of hers over one of mine to allow her to spread her legs even further apart.

Mrs. Green, Rose, noticed me watching her and pulled her hand from between her legs. She reached for my hand with her pussy juiced fingers and guided my hand between her legs. "Make me come." She whispered as the woman on her husband's cock kept bouncing and rocking. It was pretty obvious that the woman was coming around his cock, but she didn't stop. She just kept lifting and rocking, driving her pussy on and off his cock as she climaxed around the hard shaft.

"Oh fuck." I heard Mr. Green grunt. "Oh god. Yes. Coming."

I watched the woman on his lap push down hard and hold herself there, twitching and shuddering as his cock emptied into her, pushing her own climax even higher. She slowed her movements and sat on Mister Green's lap for several minutes, letting him just play with and tease her big tits. Without a word she stood up, collected her clothes and walked out of the room.

"That what you wanted?" Rose asked her husband.

"It is." He agreed. He walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her before heading out of the room.

"Well. now what do I do?" Her mom asked the room, clearly meaning me.

"I don't know mother. But what did I tell you?" Mandy said as she got up. "Come on David. Let's go fuck. I'm turned on as hell and wanna feel your cock in me." I didn't get a chance to answer as she pulled me up from the sofa and pulled me by the hand off to her bedroom. We turned the lights out and crawled into bed. "Would you like me to do that for you some time?"

"Oh hell yes." I agreed. "That was so hot looking. I loved watching her get undressed almost more than anything else."

"Well. I'll have to remember that." She whispered as she crawled over me and guided my hard dick towards her pussy. I groaned softly as she slid down my shaft, her pussy sopping wet with excitement. I wasn't the only one that got turned on watching that show.