All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

People are messy, complicated. The story has some parts that are a bit of a stretch of disbelief, but otherwise feels feasible. A woman like Betsy, with her world falling apart around her, could easily fall for the man who supported her, held her, made her feel safe. And that need and desire can be a powerful attraction, both physically and emotionally, so falling for her feels natural. In a lot of ways, his love for Betsy feels more natural than the love for Mandy, who feels a *little* like a user - always getting what she wants.

In any case, I'm still enjoying this story, and I hope it's still continuing.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Life can be very messy and I can understand Betsy's reaction to David's leniency and his caring nature over her parents' deaths. Hard to be incensed by their actions but I do hope Mandy and he make it through what will be a difficult 4 years or so and that Betsy can move on to something good for her.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Thanks for including the mom-son incest.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Still A hot erotic and fun read with a few twists inserted to make it even more fun. 5stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I loved the mom/son scenes! It was also surprising but pleasing that m_s took my suggestion about incorporating a character index. Now that David and Mandy are at school at opposite ends of the country, will this be the end of the series? Just wondering. Five stars and a favorite point!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Liked the Mom and sister scenes, but not sure I want to hang around for four years worth of these...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I cant wait for chapter 8 and sees what happens to David and Mandy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES