High School Dates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. enough is enough. Are we going swimming or not?"

"Oh yeah. without a doubt!" Betsy said as she quickly pulled her suit on. It was a one piece that had no back, and the front had a deep V down the front between her big tits. She pulled the bottom portion up and settled it over her pussy and then slipped her arms into the two straps and covered her boobs, never taking her eyes off the bulge in my swim suit.

---o---

With her finally dressed, we made our way to the pool and the three of us slid into the nice warm water. We weren't going to be able to stay in the pool too long, mostly because it was closing at nine and it was eight thirty by the time we got in. There were half a dozen other women in the pool, all that seemed to know each other and must have been traveling together. Three were in the water and the other three, all about my mom's age, were sitting around a table, sharing a bottle of wine.

We hadn't been in the water five minutes when Betsy tried, unsuccessfully, to pull my suit down under water, which started a little under water wrestling with the two of us trying to pull at each other's suits. I didn't have any trouble pulling her top down off her shoulders and exposing one of her sexy boobs, while she was trying desperately to untie the little drawstring around my waist. I successfully pulled away before she got the string untied, and swam to the other side of the pool with her in hot pursuit, one boob still hanging out of her suit.

"Got ya!" She shouted as she grabbed at my suit again, trying to pull it down in the shallow, waist deep water. Fortunately, I'd tied the string in a double bow, having had this tried by Mandy's friends frequently. I managed to pull her suit top down her other arm, all the way to her waist, forcing her to abandon trying to pull my suit down as I pulled one shoulder strap all the way down her arm.

I pushed away expecting her to have to spend time pulling her top back up while I made my escape. Surprisingly, instead, she pulled both strap off her arms, leaving the suit hanging around her waist, her chest completely exposed. "Grab him Mrs R!" Betsy called to my mom. To my shock, mom did exactly that. She reached out and grabbed my arm to slow me down as I tried to half swim, half run in the water, past her. That unfortunately, when she did, I lost my balance and sunk completely under water, my mom's grip on my arm in the almost chest deep water, topping her over with me.

I felt Betsy grab me under the water from behind, one arm circling around my waist to hold me while the other hand tugged on the string in my suit, finally getting it untied. I felt her let go and I pushed off the bottom toward the surface, her hands moving to my waist, pulling my suit almost to my knees as I popped to the surface, gasping for breath. I was surprised to see my mom stand up in the nearly five foot deep water, the top of her two piece suit half off her big soft tits. I was still staring at her exposed boob in surprise, when Betsy, still under water, pulled on my suit again, tipping me back over. I reached out for the only thing I could reach, which was my mom, topping her over into the water again with me. I felt my suit pulled off my legs and struggled to the surface as Betsy popped up a few feet from me, holding my suit in the air in triumph. She turned and rushed away toward shallower water, as much as you can rush in chest deep water, to the ladder with my suit in her hand. I stood there, wiping water from my face, my surprisingly hard dick barely hidden by the clear water.

She looked back at me as she continued toward the ladder, laughing triumphantly. I lunged after her, swimming in the shallow water, catching up to her just as she started to climb the ladder. I grabbed for what I could, not seeing very well with my eyes full of chlorine water. I felt my fingers grab her suit, and pulled, knowing that once she made it to the deck with my suit I was going to be stuck. With her suit already pulled to her waist, it easily pulled down lower, pulling down over her full round butt, exposing both creamy cheeks. Not giving up on her quest to leave me in the pool naked, kept climbing, finally pulling away from my grip. I stood up to look at her, wiping water from my face, as she stood on the cement deck around the pool, waving my suit like a prize, her own suit pulled low enough to expose her pussy and tits.

"I got it now. Come and get it if you can!" She called tauntingly.

I looked around the pool and saw my mom, blushing, pulling her own suit top up, which apparently had been pulled down in my attempt to keep from being dunked under again.

"Come on Betsy! Give me my suit!" I implored, knowing damn well that she had no intention of doing so.

"What? Afraid of coming after little ole me?" She asked teasingly. "Come on! Come get it!"

"If I catch you, you won't be happy!" I called after hear as she backed away from the pool with my suit still held in the air.

"Ohhhhhh. Threats? Really? I think you're just scared."

I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to come chase her, in front of these other women or not. She wanted to play chase. I stood at the bottom of the ladder, the water already shallow enough to complete expose my rigid hardon, fortunately away from the ladies at the other end of the pool, and made my choice. I pushed off the bottom and bounded up the ladder as quickly as I could, Betsy already running toward the far end of the pool where the ladies were sitting. I ran after her, my rock-hard cock swinging wildly with each running step, mirroring the way her big tits were swinging and flopping as she ran. Around the pool the two of us ran, me trying to catch her, but barely gaining on her as I had to keep changing direction to follow her through the small maze made by the tables. The ladies sitting both in the pool and at one of the tables were getting one hell of an eyeful of me, but what option did I have? Betsy had my suit!

I had longer legs and her suit WAS around her thighs, so it was just a matter of time. I was just about to catch up to her when she darted out of the gate of the pool area and down the sidewalk. She stopped part way to our room, turning to face me, waving my suit, again calling for me to come get it. I rolled my eyes and ran after her. She couldn't get into the room, so she ran past, running almost all the way to the office before she stopped and turned to let me catch up, both of us panting as we stood only a foot or so from each other. She let me step close enough to her to reach my suit and then wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together, pressing her still bare tits to my chest and trapping my dick between us.

"Fuck me. Take me to the room and fuck me. Just this once." She panted. "I am so fucking horny for you, you just don't know. Hell, if you want, you can put me on the hood of the car and do it. I don't care, just let me do it with you. Let me feel you make me come on your dick and fill me with your seed."

"But Mandy." I said softly.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, her smile turning to a frown as she looked down,looking away from my face. "I know. I'm sorry. I saw you running naked and I wanted you so bad." She whispered. She let go of my neck, stepped back and handed me my suit.

She looked up at me again as I took the suit from her. I could see the hurt in her face. I looked at her pale blue eyes and I saw something I didn't expect. I saw a look I'd only seen in two other people, my mom and Mandy. It was a look of love. A deep desire to be held and loved. Not the look of lustful desire, but a look of another kind of desire. No matter how wrong it was, the last time I was looked at like that I learned that I was in love with the woman behind those eyes. I felt her look touch me, deep inside and realized what I had been denying for months, since I held her those days after her mother passed, when I lay naked with her and just let her snuggle against me, comforting her. I let myself realize that I had fallen in love with two women at the same time. I also knew that I was unable to refuse that look, just like I had been unable to refuse it every time Mandy looked at me like that. Unable to refuse her permission to let her mother have sex with me, unable to refuse her request to have sex with her friends, unable to refuse any request Mandy made of me.

I took Betsy by the hand as she was pulling her suit back up, and drew her toward the pool again. I didn't put my suit on, leaving it off as I pulled her toward the pool and then, instead of going into the pool, I pulled her around the side and then behind the back of the small motel. Behind the motel the mountain side picked up again as a steep grassy slope. I pulled her to the grass and dropped my suit. I reached for hers and pushed it back down, letting her step out of it so she was as naked as I was. She looked at me as I eased her to lay on the grass and then knelt between her legs as she spread them.

Laying on the steep slope was an unusual angle, almost as if we were half standing, but that didn't mean I couldn't do what she most wanted. I lowered my hips toward hers, letting her use one hand to guide my engorged mushroom head toward her waiting pussy. She rubbed my head up and down between her wet lips and then felt me push toward her, slowly forcing my cock into her depths. "Oh god yes David." She moaned softly as I slid my cock in and out slowly. "Make me come. Please make me come."

I kept my pace steady, letting her find a rhythm to rock her hips in time with my strokes. I could feel her clit press to my shaft with each thrust into her, and my head tease her velvety soft insides each time I pulled back. In and out I stroked, her moans growing, clearly not caring who heard or knew what we were doing. I lowered my head toward her chest, letting her helpfully lift both her big tits higher on her chest to allow me to select and suck the nipple of my choice, drawing an even louder moan from her. In and out I plunged, pushing faster, her rocking hips starting to lose rhythm with my strokes, her orgasm starting to push itself over her. I could feel her pussy starting to clench and spasm as her breathing became more ragged. In and out I thrust, my own climax building quickly.

I felt her come first, her pussy squeezing me tightly and her juices squirting wetly around my cock to spray onto my groin. Her cry that she was coming echoed off the back of the building as her whole body began to shudder and tremble. My body responded to the sudden change in stimulus and spasmed hard, jamming me deep inside her. I felt a surge of cum lance from my head deep in her pussy, squeezing itself between her vaginal walls and my fat hard shaft. Again and again I came inside her, filling her pussy with my cream while she shifted her hands and pulled me down hard on top of her, almost as if she were afraid I might somehow disappear.

"Oh god David. I love you." She whispered as we lay on the grass, slowly recovering. "I'm sorry, but I do."

I didn't answer. I didn't want her to know that I felt the same way, and was ashamed of it because I was also in love with Mandy. I wanted to marry Mandy. I wanted her and I to have that life we talked about, her as a lawyer, and me as a computer engineer. We were going to raise a family, three kids, a house and love. Always love. How was I to ever let Betsy know that I loved her too? How was I going to keep that from Mandy? No. I couldn't love her. I couldn't allow her to take part of my heart from Mandy. I knew I couldn't stop it, but I also knew I had to. The first step was to not admit it.

She looked at my face and whispered the smallest of comments, but it said it all. It said she knew exactly what I was thinking. "I understand." Was all she said before she released me. She waited for me to climb off her and then she put her suit back on, my cum still oozing from her pussy. She leaned down as I sat naked on the slope and kissed me. "But I won't forget." Then she walked back to the pool.

---o---

The pool was closed and all three of us were laying naked on the single queen-sized bed. Betsy was making a concerted effort not to touch me, or even talk to me. I was sure I had hurt her feelings, but I didn't know what to do about it. It was almost ten, so I decided to go shower before bed, and headed to the bathroom.

I wasn't overly surprised when the door to the little bathroom opened and closed, or when the shower curtain pushed back. What was a surprise was who was on the other side. I stared at my mom as she stepped into the shower with me.

"I wanted to talk to you, and I didn't want Betsy to hear." She said, talking softly enough I could hear her, but the water would drown out being overheard. "I told her I was going to take a shower with you."

"Oh, Okay."

She reached out and took the soap from me and began to rub the bar around my chest. "She's in love with you."

"I know."

"Do you love her?" She asked as her hand moved lower, rubbing the soap across my pubic hair.

"I think so." I answered after a few moments of trying to figure out how to answer.

She pulled her hands away and rubbed them on the soap, lathering them up before handing me the soap. She reached down and began to stroke and rub my hardening cock with her soapy hands. "You need to do me too, or this doesn't work."

"Oh. Um. Okay." I said, reaching out and starting to rub the soap around on her tits, her body wet by the spray bouncing off my shoulders. I rubbed around both big soft breasts, and then across her hardening nipples, teasing them as she pushed her chest out at me slightly in response.

"And you love Mandy."

"I do. Very much." I answered softly. She let go of my dick with one hand and pushed one of my hands from her breast downward, easing it toward her crotch.

"I know you two have plans for after school is done." She whispered as my fingers slipped between her thighs and stroked her pussy. I felt her wet lips and let my middle finger slip between them like I had done that day in the bathtub. Her hand moved back to my dick, slowly stroking it with the soapy slickness, her hand sliding all the way over my engorged head as I pushed one finger slowly up into her wet depths.

"We're planning on getting married." I answered her.

"I know." She whispered breathlessly, starting to pull me by my dick towards her. "I also know that you've had sex with Betsy." She whispered as she pulled me closer toward. We stood there, stroking each other, her hand on my dick and one of mine teasing her right breast and the other between her legs. She moved one of her hands to the one I had between her legs and pulled it away, pulling my dick with the other until my head was brushing up against her mound, and then slightly down between her thighs. She moved her hand from my dick to my butt and pulled me closer, letting my dick slip between her thighs as our bodies came together.

She used both hands on my back and butt to pull us together, pressing her soapy tits to my chest and my dick between her thighs. I could feel the hotness of her wet pussy lips on my hard shaft as she lowered her face to mine. I felt her lips brush mine and then press more firmly to them. We stood kissing, much like Mandy and I had done so many times in the last few months, a long wet, sensual kiss that excited my body and made me want more.

She broke the kiss after what felt like half an hour. She lifted one foot and rested it on the edge of the bathtub, slightly spreading her legs. I felt her fingers find my engorged head as she pressed one hand between her legs from behind her, pressing it up against her wet lips. She rubbed my head back and forth across her wet, soapy lips by rocking her hips as she arched her back, pressing my head up between them. I felt my head find the entrance to her vagina moments before she squatted down ever so slightly to change the angle. I felt my head push up into her as I leaned toward her, forcing me into her.

No longer needed to guide me to her depths, I felt her hand on my butt again, pulling me toward her, forcing my dick to slowly sink deeper into her. "Do you enjoy sex with her?" She breathed quietly.

"With Betsy?"

"Uh huh." Mom answered, rocking her hips a little to rub herself on and off my cock. "I heard you out there. We all did. At least two of them, the women out there, moved far enough to watch. They were playing with themselves while they watched you having sex with her."

"Oh?" I asked. My hips pushing toward her in time with the rocking of her hips to slide me in and out of her.

"It made me soooo damn horny watching them. Thinking about your cock. I've wondered what it would feel like, sliding in and out of me. Your dad, he doesn't really spend much time taking care of my needs any more...it's not your problem... but I just wanted to know... to see what it felt like. You make them so happy, they look so fulfilled and content." She whispered moments before she stiffened.

I felt her body tremble and her pussy clench around my cock and I knew she was climaxing on me. I closed my eyes and squeezed her butt cheeks, driving my hips a little harder, pushing up into her with each stroke. She gasped and shuddered as her climax grew stronger with my stroking head teasing her depths.

"Ohmygod." She moaned loudly. "Oooooooh mygodyes"

I felt her vaginal walls grip and draw on me, trying to pull me deeper into her as I stroked in and out, my own climax only moments away. "Gonna come." I grunted as my body felt the tingle and urgency race from my groin through my body.

"No honey...No!" She panted, pushing my hips back. My cock slid from her as she forced me back, my dick now pointing up toward her as the first surge of cum lanced out of the tip, shooting so powerfully that it splattering on her chin and chest. Again and again my body jerked and pumped cum out, landing on her chest, and then her stomach and then finally just oozing out to drip to the tub floor. Mom reached out for my shoulders and pulled us together, pressing her cum covered body against me. She pressed her lips to mine in a long wet kiss which went on for what felt like half an hour.

She broke the kiss slowly, pecking my lips softly several times while she pulled her face from mine. "I'm sorry honey. I really wanted to do it, do it all with you, but I couldn't. I just couldn't go that far."

"It's okay mom. I wasn't expecting any of this."

"I'm sure you don't exactly love having sex with some old lady anyway."

"Your every bit as sexy as Mandy's mom."

She raised her eyebrows. "Are you saying?"

"That I had sex with her mom? Yeah. I did. She needed to punish Mandy and her dad for what they did, and watching me have sex with her, making her come, well, that was their punishment."

"Tough punishment."

"Yeah. For them."

"Just what did they do?"

"Mandy arranged for one of her friends to have sex with her dad to keep him busy while she slept with me."

"Ohhhhhh. I see. You fuck around on me you have to watch me fuck around on you. I've heard of that school of thought. Instead of divorce, you just even things up and then start over."

"Does it work?"

"It must." She said with a shrug. She gently pushed me back and stepped us both under the water. "We better finish this. The water's starting to get cold."

"Yeah." I agreed. We rinsed and then got out, drying with the towels in the bathroom. Mom came out of the bathroom behind me and we climbed into bed with Betsy, who was already laying, either asleep or pretending to be. I was in the middle, so I laid on my side and snuggled up to the back of Betsy, slipping an arm around her and pulling us together. She moaned softly but didn't stir beyond that. I doubted she was actually asleep, but was intentionally ignoring me. I sighed and let my eyes close to sleep.