High School Dates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---o---

"Oh damn yes." I heard mom moan softly. "Come for me sweetie, Come for mama."

I was lying in bed between her and Betsy, feeling Betsy still on the left side of me, but the warm soft body of my mom pressed against my right side was rocking gently. It didn't take much imagination to know what she was doing. I rolled over toward her, wrapping an arm around her and pulling my body to hers. She froze still, clearly afraid she had woken me, though not intending to. I kissed the back of her neck and slid my hand from her waist up to one of her big soft tits, gently cupping it and feeling her rock-hard nipple against my palm.

I didn't know how long she had been playing with herself, but my brain had apparently heard it in the darkness of the room and my dick was hard as a pole as it pressed against the back of her thighs. I let my fingers gently stroke over and around her nipples while I softly kissed the back of her neck, leaving the invitation for her to do what she wanted, any way she wanted, open.

Her body started to move again, ever so slightly at first and then more obviously. She shifted her leg, propping her foot on the bed, and lifting her knee so her legs were spread as she lay on her side, facing away from me. My dick quickly slipped from against her butt cheek to between her thighs, now that there was a gap between them, and I could feel my hard shaft press against her fingers that were moving in and out of her pussy. Her hand froze, feeling my hardon against her fingers. I could almost feel the conflict inside her as she imagined her fingers inside her were my dick, while my dick was pressing tantalizingly close to being able to be inside her.

She drew her fingers from her pussy and I felt her gently stroke her juice slickened fingers across my head and then tease around it. The sensations made me push my hips, pressing me tighter to her soft butt cheeks and forcing more of my cock toward her hand. Her fingers left my dick and I thought maybe I'd done too much, but her leg stayed propped up and her fingers returned a few moments later, only this time, instead of feeling her fingers tease around my head, I felt them pull me up against her wet lips. Her hips moved slightly as my engorged head spread her flowery soft inner lips, her fingers trying to force my mushroom toward the entrance to her depths. I felt my head slip in place to nestle into the entrance to her vagina and then the pressure on my head build as she pushed back against me, trying to force my manhood into her.

"Mmmmmmmmm." She moaned softly as she got my head past the entrance and several inches slid into her hot soft pussy. I could feel the slick wetness of her juices as my body automatically began to push toward her, driving me deeper. In and out I began to move, ever so slowly, not wanting to wake Betsy. I cupped mom's breast and toyed with her nipple as her hips began to move in time with mine, pushing us together and apart, sliding my hard shaft in and out of her depths. She quietly moaned, and I could feel her motions somewhat halting at times as her body trembled and shuddered ever so slightly. In and out we worked my cock, her breathing growing more ragged with each passing minute. In and out my head slipped, my eyes closed, imagining how she looked in the shower, since I couldn't see her in the dark room.

I started to squeeze and pull her nipple almost instinctively as I tried to hold my strokes slow and even, trying my best to not rock the bed or bump into Betsy's butt, both more unsuccessfully as my excitement grew. In and out I slid, feeling mom clench around me, her body shaking softly, but continuously as her climax washed over her. She muffled a loud moan with the pillow as her body shook harder, her spasming pussy trying to push my own orgasm to its peak.

I remembered her words, that she didn't want to do what I was about to do. I stopped stroking, knowing that I couldn't hold back much longer. Half a dozen strokes and I was going to be pumping my cum deep into her. It was hard not to move, not to stroke into her as she came around me, and then I felt her hand on my hip. She pulled me, pulling me toward her again, pushing my cock into her. She pushed my hip back, forcing me back out of her part way and then pulled again. I got the message. Keep stroking. Keep going, even if that does happen. I rocked my hips, the half dozen strokes I expected having grown a few since I'd stopped so close. The half dozen became a dozen became a dozen and a half before my body could hold it in no longer.

With a deep groan I let go, my body jerking and jamming my cock as deeply into her as I could, a gush of cum pushing forcefully into her depths. I held her tightly as my body jerked and spasmed uncontrollably, emptying my cum deep in her pussy. Slowly my body started to relax, as did mom's. I could feel my cock starting to soften and was sure that soon I would slip from her. She shifted her foot, closing her thighs around me, holding me into her as long as she could.

I felt Betsy move, roll over to face me and then snuggle up against my back. I felt her soft breasts press to my back and her arm slip around me, pressing her palm to my chest. The three of us were molded together into a David sandwich, my mom pressed to my front and Betsy pressed against my back. I felt her hot lips press to the base of my neck and then to my earlobe as her head shifted behind me.

"That was sweet. She's needed that for a long time. But when we wake up in the morning, it's my turn, okay?"

"Uh huh." I answered breathlessly, letting out a long breath I hadn't realized I was holding, afraid that what I was doing with mom had made her upset. Little did I realize she wanted me to do what I did and her pretending to sleep wasn't because she was upset, but to give us the privacy she thought my mom needed to do this. I held mom tightly to me and drifted back off to sleep after some time.

---o---

I never would have thought something like that could happen, but when morning came, so did Betsy, and mom, Betsy riding my cock while I lay on the bed on my back, mom while I licked her pussy while Betsy was riding me. The three of us shared what we all knew was the last climax we were going to get. In a few hours I'd be checking into the dorm and they would be headed home. That few hours passed way to quickly, Betsy and I occasionally talking about how we felt about each other, while mom drove on in silence. Becky knew how I felt about Mandy and she also knew we were planning a future together. She didn't want to get in the way of that. She was just grateful she had a chance to share with me a little while, and to make sure I knew exactly how she felt, if it ever became important. It was probably the most difficult conversation I'd ever had. How could I have fallen in love with two women at the same time? I went through most of high school without even a girlfriend, and now, I wanted them both, but could only ever have one. How does a man choose between two loves? But I had made my choice. Mom said it best, I was too good of a person to do to Mandy what would happen if I told her I was also in love with Betsy. She may have known it, she may have sensed it, but as long as I'd never said it, I was still hers.