High School Dates Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god." She whispered back in practically a moan. "God, I want you."

"You can have me, if you come first." I whispered, teasing her clit, feeling the tremors in her body starting.

"Oh god. I'm going to come." She gasped as her body shuddered. I continued to tease her clit with one finger while her body shook and trembled for long seconds. I slowed my strokes and finally pulled my finger from her. I realized that if she was holding the cake, there was no way she could cover herself, which may well have been exactly why her mom told her she had to hold it.

I dug in her purse for the car key and then headed to the door with Jessica following me. I opened the car door and let her slide into the passenger seat and then closed the door to walk around the car. I couldn't help but get even more turned on as I drove her car back to the shop, most of the front of her body completely exposed. I helped her out of the car and then to the store door. She walked in, still holding the cake and went straight to the counter. She set it down and then shrugged her coat off, leaving her in nothing but the boots.

"Get your ass over here and fuck me!" She practically growled as her mother watched with a smirk. Jessica reached for my pants and quickly had them open and pushed down my thighs, freeing my raging hardon. She lifted herself to sit on the edge of the counter and then reached for my dick and pulled it toward her. "Oh god David. Fuck me. Let me feel you fuck me!"

"Uh huh," Was all I could respond as I too, wanted relief. I pushed easily into her sopping wet pussy and started to stroke in and out of her.

"God that was so fucking hot. He pushed his finger in me while we were standing in line and practically fucked me with it right there." She panted as drove into her. "And then he had my coat completely open right in front of the window while he made me come. Shit, I could feel my pussy leaking down my legs I was so turned on."

"Felt good, didn't it?" Her mom asked from behind me as I thrust into her daughter.

"Oh god mom. Soooooo good. I can't believe you used to do that kind of thing with daddy."

"That kind of thing and much more." She said as she stepped behind me. She pushed my shirt up, getting me to lift my arms while I was still stroking in and out of Jessica. She pressed herself to my now bare back, my ass bumping against her almost naked body with each stroke. "We'd go to the drive-in and get naked in the back of his daddy's car. I always made sure to put a foot or something on one of the windows so anyone walking by would know what we were doing and maybe stop to watch."

"Oh god." Jessica moaned. "God I'm going to come!" She squealed as her body started to tremble again. I felt her pussy clenching around me, squeezing me, my already excited cock thrusting through a tighter canal now. I felt the urgency and warmth spread, knowing I was going to come any second. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed into the shop as my first surge of cum lanced deep into her pussy. Over and over my over stimulated cock pumped cum into her, until I was left just panting with my cock twitching inside her. Her mom pressed against my back and slipped her arms around me.

"Tell me David, do you know how to lick and finger a woman to climax?"

"Oh fuck mother. He knows VERY well how to do that. Just get naked and ask him to make you come. I'm sure he'll use the tricks I've seen him do to make you come."

"The tricks he's used?"

"Mother I saw him make three different girls squirt, one after the other, just with his fingers and tongue. Trust me, he can make you come."

Mrs. Danning stepped to the counter next to her daughter and lifted herself onto it. "After helping that man in nothing but this, I'm so wet I feel like it's running down my legs." She giggled girlishly. "I hope I'm not too wet for you." She added as she unsnapped the crotch of the little outfit, exposing her even more than she already was.

"Well? What are you waiting for? I know you love tasting pussy!" Jessica said with a grin as she pushed me back from her.

"You sure?"

"God David. You fucked her yesterday and today you're gonna be bashful about licking her cunt? Seriously?"

"Just wanted to be sure."

"Be sure of what? You weren't going to hurt my feelings? You think I made this dare with her because I didn't want you to make her come like I know you can? Come on. I expect you to make her squirt all over the place, just like you did me that time. So get the rest of those clothes off and do it already."

I shook my head, not at all understanding women, and pulled my boots and pants off so all I had on was socks. I stepped between her mother's legs and leaned down to lick her wet slit while she raised and lifted her legs. "Ohhhhhh fuck!" She moaned softly. "I hope no one comes in while he's doing this. It'd be awful embarrassing."

"Trust me, David will make it worth your while." Jessica answered her mom while she sat on the counter next to her.

I teased my tongue up and down her slit, stroking between her soft inner lips, the wrinkly soft skin feeling hot and delicate against my tongue. A sharp contrast to the full round lips framing the softness. I found her hard clit with the tip of my tongue and got a jerk of surprise as I flicked across it. "Oh my yes. I wish your father would do this to me."

"Maybe you'll have to find a way to teach him to."

"What by telling him....ohhhhh fuck!" she gasped as I pressed one finger slowly into her pussy. "Telling him your friend did this to me on the counter of the shop? You think he'll let me keep this place if he knew what I was doing this right now? Ohhhhhh fuck! Jesus David!" she gasped as my finger found her pubic bone and curled up behind it, searching for and finding that perfect little spot. "Oh god. Don't stop." She moaned loudly.

I heard the little bell over the door jingle as someone came in and pulled my face back from her pussy. Her mom, as startled and probably as embarrassed as I suddenly was, clamped her thighs together, trapping my hand between them and my finger inside her.

"Don't you dare stop. I'll take care of this." Jessica said. "You just keep going."

"Jess, I can't! Not with someone watching."

"Mother. You flash guys all the time. You stripped naked in front of that other guy and put that on, and yesterday you fucked in front of another couple. You really think letting him give you an orgasm in front of a stranger isn't going to turn you on even more?" Jessica slipped off the counter and walked toward him, asking if she could help him find something, the older, maybe fifty year old man, standing just inside the door staring at Mrs. D and me, and then shifting his stare to look at Jessica's nude body.

"Maybe I should come back later?" he asked, still staring at us.

"Oh don't be silly. She was just modeling an outfit for him, and he was thanking her for it." Jessica said, looking back at us with a grin. "They'll be done in a few minutes, and while they're finishing, I'll be happy to help you find whatever you're looking for." She said as she stepped to him and looped one of her arms around one of his. She coaxed him deeper into the store, leaving us to finish. Mrs. D spread her legs slightly as I wiggled my finger in her pussy and then, after a few moments, all the way again, allowing me to resume licking her soft wet slit.

"Oh god damn." She moaned as I found her clit with my tongue again. "I was so close to coming, now it feels so far away."

"I'll fix that." I whispered, sucking the whole top of her pussy into my mouth and stretching her soft inner lips. I began to rub her again with the tip of my finger and then withdrew my single digit to replace it with two.

"Ohhhhh damn." She moaned as the tips of both fingers began to rub the top of her vaginal tunnel and that sensitive spot. "Oh god. Oh god David." She moaned as her hips started to rock on the table in front of me. I concentrated on her clit as I pushed her growing orgasm closer and closer. I flicked my tongue across her clit in rapid fire movements, teasing it while I worked my fingers in and out, each stroke into her curling up around her pubic bone until the tip of my finger stroked across that perfect spot. In and out I stroked, her moans growing louder and louder until she was almost crying out in pleasure. "OH FUCK DAVID! I'M GOING TO COME!" she squealed as her legs started to tremble. I pulled my face from her pussy and used one finger of my free hand to rub back and forth across her excited clit. "OHHHHHHHH SHIT!" She cried out as her body stiffened and a huge surge of her juices sprayed out at me. She almost looked like she was peeing a stream, her cum arching out of her trembling body toward me, splattering on my face, neck and chest as it streamed from her in a long, seemingly unending stream of her juices.

"Damn." I heard the guy say from down the aisle. "Don't think I've ever seen that before."

"Yeah. He's damn good." I heard Jessica say.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. Ohmygodyes." Mrs. D moaned as her body tensed and squirted a second less powerful stream out that splattered on my stomach and my crotch for several seconds before she lay back on the counter gasping for breath. "ohhhhh fuck me. Just fuck me." She moaned. I wasn't exactly sure if she was serious or not at first, but then she looked down at me. "Please?" My dick was rock hard again after what I'd done to her, so what the hell? Why not? I pulled my fingers from her and pushed my hardon into her in place of them, drawing another moan of pleasure.

The counter top was just at the right height, and I started to thrust into her, driving hard into her so that my hips hit her bare ass, making her whole body move on the counter with each stroke. Her tits moved in circles inside the red, see through, teddy. I reached to her chest and grabbed her tits through the thin material and used them as handles as I drove harder into her, slamming into her with abandon as her moans and gasps of her renewed orgasm encouraged me to pound into her even harder. In and out I stroked, fucking her hot shaved pussy, slamming my head deep into her to the end of her vaginal depths. I looked down at my dick driving in and out of her and my mind was suddenly flooded with images of my cock driving into Mandy before we separated to go to school. I felt my cock swell and suddenly my body was climaxing again, not inside Mrs. Danning, but in my mind, inside Mandy.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as my body jerked and pumped cum into her. I closed my eyes and let my mind run away with me for a few moments, remembering how it felt to make love to Mandy, to have sex with her on the picnic table in the park and in the movie theater. As my climax started to fade reality came back to me and I stood, looking down at Mrs. Danning, feeling ashamed of taking another man's wife behind his back. I pulled from her and bent to pick up my clothes without a word.

Mrs. D saw the look on my face and knew something was wrong, though I doubted she knew what. She sat up and then slipped of the counter. She gently stopped me from dressing and took my hands. "Come on to the bathroom. Let me at least clean you up a little."

"You don't have to."

"I know, but I want to." She said, pulling me by the hand. I let her lead me to the back room and then to the bathroom. She paused to pick a towel up on the way and then we walked to the bathroom. "I'm sorry." She said quietly as she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. "I shouldn't have asked you to do that."

"No, it's okay." I answered as she wet the towel and began to gently rub it on me, wiping off her cum from my face and body.

"No. I saw your face. I know what you had to be thinking, especially after what just happened to you. I shouldn't have let her goad me into this. I wanted it, I wanted to feel you again after yesterday. I wanted to tease you and make you want me. I guess we were more successful than I expected. It's not your fault. Whatever happens, happens because of me, not you."

"But your husband?"

"Trust me, I'm not doing anything he hasn't done before. I know when he's traveling that he plays around. Jessica doesn't know he does, but we both know it, we just don't let it become out in the open. Does he know I do this? Not exactly. He knows I do something that turns me on. I don't ask what he fucks on his trips, and he doesn't ask what I do to get turned on in my shop. I don't think he thinks I'm having sex with men. And I haven't, until now. You're the first man, besides him, I've had sex with. But that doesn't matter. What does, is that you don't need to worry that you're making me be unfaithful. That is it, isnt it? After what Mandy did?"

"Yeah." I answered quietly.

"David, you are a sweet wonderful young man. What happened was an accident. I know her mom pretty well. Mandy was devastated when it happened. Not because she'd gotten pregnant, but because she knew what it would do to you. She loved...loves, you more than you could ever understand. She's going to marry this boy, whoever he is. But her heart will always be yours. I know that doesn't make it any easier, but it's the truth. Let her go. Let your heart move on. Like my daughter says, the best thing for this kind of broken heart is lots of sex with lots of women. In time your heart will be able to heal, and someone will fill the void. When that happens, sex with lots of women won't be so important any more. Sex with whoever that person is, will be. That's when you'll know you're ready to move on."

"It doesn't feel like it."

"Trust me. It will. I've been there. Many years ago, but I've been there." She said softly. She leaned toward me, her tits pressing to my chest as she pressed her lips to mine. She kissed me softly for long seconds and then broke the kiss. "Jessica might kill me for saying this, but you have an open invitation to put that between my legs any time you want. Just come by the shop and I'll be happy to let you play. Who knows, someone else might be here and you can get a twofer."

"A twofer?"

She giggled and smiled. "You know. Two for the price of one? If you can give orgasms like that, I can set up a stream of friends that wouldn't mind letting you try it on them."

"I don't think that'll solve the problem."

"No. but it can be a fun distraction." She said before kissing me on the cheek again. "Truly. It will get better. I promise."

"Thanks." I whispered, hugging her back. She took the teddy the rest of the way off and we headed back out, by which time the guy was gone and Jessica was dressed again. She and her mom dressed me and then each gave me hugs and kisses before I headed home.

---o---

When I got home, I showered and changed. The girls had gone shopping for something and left a note saying they'd be back by lunch, so I was sitting in the family room reading when the doorbell rang.

"Chris!" I said cheerfully as I opened the door and saw my best friend from highschool standing on the other side. "Damn! Come on in!"

"Hey Dave! Good to see you home. Katie said you made it home."

"Katie?"

"Oh yeah. You probably don't know. Katie and I are together now."

"Katie as in Katie Wilson?"

Chris looked down and then back up and grinned. "Yeah, that Katie. Never would have thought she'd get into me, but after graduation she asked me out. Seems that sitting with you and Mandy at our table got her interested in me, and once we were out of school, well, the geek thing wasn't such an issue."

"That's great dude. I mean, you and Katie. I'd have never figured that."

"Yeah. Have you to thank for it. If you and Mandy hadn't been the catalyst, none of us in the geek squad would have ever had a chance. Eddie hooked up with Amanda Brown for a while too."

"Eddie and Amanda? I mean, damn! She was way out of his class."

"Don't you know it. Anyway, I wanted to come by and see you, make sure you were alright."

"So you know?"

"Dude. All of us know. I mean it hit all of us hard. We all figured you two were in it for the distance, ya know? Then to have that happen. It really shook Katie up."

"Yeah. it was kinda hard."

"Hard? That's not how I hear it. When we heard you about called it quits with school, we knew you were going to have trouble. But go figure. Who but you would end up having sex in a dorm shower with a dozen girls!" He said, punching my arm.

"It wasn't a dozen girls." I said with a frown.

Chris laughed. "Damn! So it was true? It really did happen?"

"It was only eight girls and no, I didn't have sex with all of them, only one."

"Still. Eight naked girls in one shower? You gotta tell me how that happened."

"Come on. Let's sit down." I said turning to head to the family room. "How did you hear about it anyway?"

"Katie's friends with Betsy of course, she told her about going out to see you. Katie tells me she's still crazy in love with you. Has been ever since the principal's office. THAT was crazy too. Having sex in the principal's office?"

"Well, it was what it was."

"You were always too modest. So, the girls. Tell me. I gotta know."

"It was the idea of my math tutor. She was afraid I was giving up, which wasn't too far from the truth. I hadn't gotten out of bed since I found out about what happened, and I really didn't plan to. I just wanted the world to go away and let me die. Patty, my tutor, she went and rounded up a bunch of her friends who all kinda liked me, and they attacked. They dragged me to the showers and cleaned me up. Patty refused to let me give up. She arranged to keep her friends on watch with her twenty four seven. They never let me alone. She was afraid I'd do something stupid."

"Something more stupid than giving up school?"

"Yeah, like jumping off the roof or something. So the last three weeks I had one of the girls with me all the time. Patty even slept with me every night, well, except for two. She didn't want to sleep with me while she was on her period, so she enlisted Samantha to take overnight duty with me, just in case I felt like having sex or something."

"So did you?"

"With Samantha? Not really."

"Not really isn't no."

"Okay, so I fingered her off in the night. I couldn't have her keeping my roommate up all night."

"Likely excuse."

"So, tell me about Katie? What's she doing?"

"Well, besides me, she's got her insurance license and is working for her mom while I'm in school."

"I never figured her for a college girl. She just didn't have the study skills."

"No, but she's got other skills, if you know what I mean."

"Good in bed?"

"Oh yeah. Seriously. And her mom? DAMN is she hot."

"You've seen her mom naked?"

"You don't know the half of it. If you promise to not tell, I can tell you she's like the energizer bunny. She just keeps going and going and going."

"How the hell did you start fucking her mom?"

"Well, Katie's dad left not long after school ended. I guess he was waiting for Katie to graduate. He ran off with some twenty year old bimbo. I've seen her. All boobs and sex. Hell, she even flashed her pussy at me while they were there packing his stuff. It wasn't just any old flash either. It was a nice long, bent over, show me your ass and pussy and come stick it in, type flash. No telling how long it'll last before she gets tired of him. Anyway, just to piss him off, Katie's mom went down to the KitKat club and started dancing."

"Wait? The strip club?"

"Uh huh. She wanted to rub his face in how good she looked to other guys. I guess it didn't quite have the effect she wanted, so she took me to the club one night and sat me next to the stage and did the strip thing for me. They do like two songs on stage and then switch to another girl. Well, she came off stage and instead of going in the back and changing, she came and got me, and pulled me and a chair on stage with this girl Kimber that was stripping. Anne, Mrs. Willson, sat me on the chair and starts doing a lap dance. She gets all turned on and then makes me stand up and strips me and then with me sitting in the chair on stage, proceeds to fuck me on stage. And I do mean fuck me. She sat on my cock and rode me until I busted a nut inside her, then her friend, Kimber, licked my cum out of her pussy. Well, the manager was furious when he heard and fired her. I guess the next day the place was packed with guys wanting her to dance and lap dance them, so he hired her back. She won't fuck any of the other guys, but she does one hell of a naked lap dance."