High School Dates Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But she's still fucking you?"

"Any chance she gets. As soon as Katie is out of the room she's trying to get into my pants. Katie is kinda irritated, but figures it's a phase, and she'll stop doing it after a while. In the meantime, I'm getting it from both of them at the same time."

"And you think I'm the lucky one?" I chuckled.

"You know. If you came over some time, I bet Katie's mom would fuck you in a heartbeat. When she's been drinking a little, she talks about you. I'm not sure I believe it all, but she swears she saw you fucking the principal."

"She does?"

"You know, all through school I heard rumors that the nurse, what's her name, Mrs Haller. Yeah. Anyway, I we always heard these rumors that she was fucking the seniors on the football team. Everyone figured it was just the jocks trying to be a big deal, but one day Katie was talking to one of her friends from school, and she swears that she went to the nurses office for asprin, and couldn't find the nurse. She heard noises and peaked into the back room, and there she was, butt naked, riding on some guy laying on her exam table."

"Yeah? Sounds kinda unlikely."

"I thought so too. She swears that the dude she was riding on looked an awful lot like you."

I let out a laugh. "Yeah. Right."

"I thought the same thing. Everyone was talking about you and what you did, so I just figured it was more talk. That was until a few weeks ago."

"Yeah? What happened a few weeks ago?"

"Katies mom said she had to go pick Katie up after practice one night. Just so happens it was the night you got tossed into the girls bathroom and spent the day sitting in the principals office, practically naked. Anyway, Katies mom has some crazy story about seeing the principal through her office window, sitting naked on her desk with some guy sitting in her chair with his head between her legs. I'd just chalk it up to some crazy fantasy or something. But you know, the more I thought about it, if you were in her office, naked, all day long, and she got horny looking at you, well, it isn't much of a stretch to guess who was sitting in that chair."

"No. Definity not true. Who'd want to be having sex with the principal?" I answered quickly with a frown.

Chris laughed. "Damn! You are something. The principal? You seriously fucked Principal Johnson? I mean both her and the nurse were pretty hot. Half the guys in school probably had wet dreams about both of them, and here you were actually fucking them!"

"I just said I didn't."

"Uh huh. Right. And you didn't fuck your girlfriend's mom and make her squirt all over you either." He laughed. "Yeah. Mandy told Katie about how she had to pay up for how they kept her dad busy the night they all slept over. Have to say, her mom is one good looking woman. Almost as good as my future mother-in-law. Sounds like they're both pretty hot fucks too."

"Yeah, well, I don't expect to see much of Rose anymore. I saw Mandy for the last time yesterday. She says she doesn't want to ever see me again."

"She told that to Katie and Katie told her she was an idiot, but she understood why. She doesn't want to hurt you and she knows that seeing her pregnant will just keep reminding you of what you two planned. It's not that she doesn't want to see you, it's that she doesn't want you to see her like that."

"Well, same end effect. Now I have to figure out how to get over her. Jessica. You remember her? She sat at the lunch table with us and Katie?"

"Yeah. I do. She and Katie still talk all the time. That whole group is surprisingly still pretty tight."

"Well, she says the best way to get over a broken heart is with lots of sex, with lots of people."

"Sounds like my kind of advice. Well, I gotta go buddy. I was just sent out to pick some stuff up. Seems they ran out of tape to wrap presents. But I wanted to stop by and say high. We'll try to get together while your home. I know Katie will love to see you."

"Yeah. Well, damn good to see you too Chris. Being away from all my friends hasn't made things any easier."

"Oh yeah. One more thing." He said as we walked to the door. He turned and looked at me. "I was gonna ask this before I knew about Mandy. But, well, Katie and I are going to be married this summer. I wanted to know if you'd be my best man?"

"Well, hell. Sure I will!"

"Dave. Mandy was supposed to be the maid of honor. If you say yes, Katie is going to ask someone else to do that. We both talked about it. We don't want you two having a problem because of us."

"I'd love to be your best man. If Katie would rather have Mandy in the wedding, then so be it. I'll deal with it."

"It'd be after the she was due. So she won't still be prego, if that matters."

"Chris. I'm a big boy. If you want me as your best man, no matter who the maid of honor is, I'll be more than happy to stand with you!"

He smiled and gave me a guy hug. "Thanks dude. You don't know how much this means to me. I'll keep Betsy up to date on plans and she can pass them to you when you call." I started to say something but he held up his hand to stop me. "Don't be coy. We all know that you're sleeping with her while you're home. Besides, she's living here and you talk to your mom every other week. Don't ask. The girls have this incredible gossip network. I can even tell you what color hair your girlfriend at school is reported to have."

"Okay. no arguments. Keep her in the loop and I'll know." I nodded.

"Good dude. Have a great Christmas. Maybe the four of us can get together one day before you go back?"

"The four of us?"

He laughed. "You, me, Betsy and Katie. Um. Let's say Friday night at Katie's house?"

"We'll be there."

He grinned and headed out the door, leaving me standing there wondering just how much the girls gossiped about my life.

---o---

It was Christmas morning. Traditionally our family opened our presents first thing in the morning, so the three of us were sitting around the tree in pajamas, which almost seemed silly given we'd slept naked together all night. The pile of presents was pretty small. I only got a couple things for each of them, and it was just the three of us with dad moved out. Mom opened hers first, at our request. She got the earrings from me, which she liked, and the very sexy see through negligee, which she immediately put on. Mom was still one very good looking woman for her age. Not nearly as sexy as Betsy, but good enough to make my dick grow in my pj bottoms. Betsy got her a new, very sexy looking, cooking apron. It sorta made her look like a French maid. I could already picture her wearing it with nothing at all under it, which is exactly what she promised to do later.

Betsy got the little earrings I picked for her, and the tiny blue see through bra and panty that I got from Jessica's store. The real surprise was the fairly large dick shaped vibrator mom got for her. "oh my god. I have to try it." She said as she took the panty she'd just put on, back off. She sat in the chair and turned the toy on. It made a soothing humming sound which changed slightly as she pressed it to her lips. She twisted it back and forth, spreading her juices on the head of it and then slowly working it into her, making little pushes each time she pulled it back, working it deeper and deeper into her depths. "Oh my." She moaned softly as she got it all the way in and started working it slowly in and out of herself.

"Maybe now you can stop using mine?" Mom said. "Besides, you're going to need one of your own after David leaves for school"

"That's for sure. We can't both be using yours at the same time." She moaned as she pushed it in and out of herself. "I wanna keep doing this, but then I'd come."

"So?" I asked. She looked at me and grinned. She pulled her legs a little further apart and plunged the toy in and out of her pussy while we watched.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned softly as she pushed it in and out. "Shit. David. Come here and do it. Make me come with it." I looked at mom who just grinned at me. I moved to her seat and knelt in front of her. She let go when she felt my hand and started to stroke it in and out of her, feeling it vibrate in my hand as I pushed it into her pussy over and over. I let my other hand stroke her thigh and then reach up to her breast, squeezing one of her nipples through the thin material of the bra I'd given her. "Oh fuck. Yes. That's it David! Make me come! OHHHHH SHIT MAKE ME COME!" she cried as her body shuddered and trembled. I slowed my strokes and then pulled it out of her as her body started to still, only an occasional shudder running down her legs. She sat up and leaned toward me, taking the toy from me and giving me a kiss. "You know. If your dick gets tired, this isn't a bad substitute." She giggled. Then she looked a mom and thanked her for the gift. "Okay lover. Your turn!"

"Alright. Let's see what we have here." I said as I opened the first package. I pulled out a set of jet black silk boxers. I looked into the box and saw at least three more pairs. I looked up at Betsy questioningly.

"I think you'd look a lot sexier in boxers than those stupid white briefs you wear. Unless you'd just rather go without any!" Betsy answered me.

"No. I think I should wear some."

"So. Try em on!" she encouraged me.

I shrugged and took off my pj's and then stepped into a pair of the black boxers. They actually felt pretty good against my body, though they allowed my rock hard dick to stick out a lot more than the briefs did.

"You like em?"

"I do." I agreed. "Thanks Betsy!"

I sat down to open my next package, this one from mom. I looked at the ceiling and laughed. "Okay. I get the message." I said as I pulled out five more pair of boxers, these in both blue and red. "Boxers it is."

I moved to the next box and opened it. Inside was a small gold picture frame. It had a picture of Betsy in the first frame. The frame opened to expose more images, each one, surprisingly, a picture of Betsy taking off some article of clothing, until the last one where she was standing naked, blowing me a kiss. "I didn't want you to forget." She whispered.

I got up and stepped to her. Kneeling down next to her I hugged her and then kissed her. "Trust me. I wasn't about to, but now I know I won't."

"There's one more." Mom said, getting up from her chair. She stepped to the tree and drew a small box and card from within its branches. She held it out to me. "I know things look a little thin under the tree this year. Maybe this will explain it."

I took the package and card from her and opened the card first.

To the most wonderful young man we know. To all of us, you are part of our family." Mr. and Mrs. Green, Miss Johnson, Betsy, Mom

I opened the box and inside was a pair of car keys.

"We all pitched in. Mr. and Mrs. Green suggested that you might need it to get back and forth from school. Even Betsy put some money in on it. We hope you like it. It's out in the driveway."

"Miss Johnson? Principal Johnson?"

"I don't know exactly what happened during that day in her office. Betsy has only told me some of it, and of course we have no idea what happened behind closed doors after she left. So, I'll have to leave it to you as to what you share, if you ever do. But when she found out we were trying to find you a car, she said that she couldn't think of anyone more deserving of it, and she kicked in almost a thousand dollars."

I looked at her stunned. A thousand dollars was a hell of a lot of money. What could I have done that warranted that kind of money? I got up and walked to the front door. I stepped outside, wearing nothing but the black silk boxers, and stared at the band new shiny Chevrolet Camaro sitting in the driveway. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. I left the door standing open as I pulled on my winter boots standing by the door and grabbed my coat out of the closet. I didn't much care how little I had on. What mattered was sitting in the driveway. I opened the door and climbed in, putting the key in and cranking the engine. The big V8 engine fired off and then purred like a kitten with a low deep rumble of raw power. I'd have to be careful I didn't over drive it in the slick roads.

Betsy showed up moments later, opening the passenger door. Instead of climbing into the front seat, she tilted it forward and climbed into the cramped back seat. She wiggled out of her coat. Leaving her in nothing but her boots.

"Now, why don't you come back here, and we'll christen it. Just leave it running and come back here."

I tried to climb through the gap between the bucket seats, falling on top of her, making us both giggle. She helped me get my coat off and then pushed my new boxers down. She stroked my somewhat softened dick for only a few short minutes before she had me hard as a rock and aimed at her wet pussy. We had to shift positions a couple times, but we found a comfortable position and began to stroke my dick in and out of her, both of us working in tandem to make it happen. It wasn't long before we both came, gasping and moaning in pleasure as I filled her pussy with my cum.

"I saw your name in the card. You shouldn't have spent your money on this. You needed it."

"Actually, I didn't need it. I live here with your mom, so I don't have rent. I just help pay for food and such, I have money in the bank for my school. So that's covered. And I got a lot of money from the insurance and selling the house. More than enough to keep me going for years. I wanted to do this. I wanted you to have something that would help keep us in touch. If you have a car, you can come home as often as you want. You won't have to wait for someone to come get you. David. I WANT you to come home as often as you can. I want you to want to be with me. NO, I don't want you to say anything. We both know it's too soon, but when the time is right, then I'll want to hear it from you." She said softly. "Now, let's go back in before we freeze my nipples off!"

---o---

The day after Christmas was always a quiet day. The family gatherings had all wound down and the packages were unwrapped and the stress of the holiday had abated somewhat. For me it meant taking a drive to get used to my new car. Betsy was off at Katie's house, probably working out the details of tomorrows dinner party. I never quite understood why women had to spend so much time planning for a simple dinner. For a guy, you set the table, put the food on it and eat. For a woman, it takes hours of choosing the right centerpiece and tablecloth and what color napkins and what to eat and which appetizers to make and which glasses to use, and on and on. It would just be the six of us. Betsy, me, my mom, Chris, Katie and her mom.

I'd looked Mrs. Johnson's address up in the phone book and decided to thank her in person for her gift. Before the night in her office, I always thought she was married. But the missus tag was just perpetuated over time from when she was married. But I still seemed to think of her as missus instead of miss. I pulled into the driveway and parked behind the other car that was in the driveway in front of the single car garage.

I walked to the door, a light snow falling again, the tiny flakes being whipped around by the nearly twenty mile an hour wind that had the wind chill down in the single digits. The door opened and I was greeted by Mrs. Johnson's smiling face, her cheeks slightly rosy, a glass of what looked like wine in her hand. She had on a thigh length sweater dress that was slightly off each shoulder. The knit cabling on the dress was open enough that I could just make out her two perky little nipples trying to push out through the gaps. "DAVID!" She exclaimed brightly. "So good to see you! Come in. Get out of the cold!" She stepped back and let me step into the house, closing the door behind me.

"Hi Principal Johnson. I'm not interrupting anything, am?"

She set the glass down as I took off my heavy jacket. "Of course not! Here, let me have that. I'm not your principal any more, call me Peggy. Please." She said, taking my coat from me. She hung it in the closet on a hanger and then turned to me. "So, do I get a hug?"

"With pleasure." I answered, letting her slip between my arms. Without her high heels she was just slightly shorter than I was, by maybe an inch or so. I hugged her tightly, feeling her hand slip down to my butt while we had our arms wrapped around each other. "I wanted to come by and thank you for what you did." I said quietly as we broke the hug, but still stood with our arms partly around each other.

"You were worth it. I couldn't think of anyway that I could thank you for being you, than to help make your future brighter."

"Thanks. I appreciate it."

"I'm a little surprised. I would have thought you and Amanda Green were inseparable. She's not with you?"

I took a breath. "Um. No. Mandy and I aren't together anymore." I said quietly. She looked at my face and I could see the question building and wanted to deal with it before it was said. "She, um, she got pregnant while I was at school."

"Oh my," She whispered. "I'm so sorry David. I know how much you two were, well, how you two." She stopped and closed her eyes a second. She opened them again and looked at me. "I thought you two had what it took to make it. So many high school romances don't, but you two were connected by events that would make any adult connected. I'm sorry that it didn't work out."

"Yeah. me too."

She looked at me for a long time. "Are you alright?" She asked with true concern in her voice.

"I'm getting there. I've known a few weeks now. Fortunately I have plenty of friends at school, and here at home, helping me through it."

"Good! We all need friends. Speaking of which, come in and meet my best friend." She released me and wrapped an arm around me, pulling my hip to hers as he guided me to the livingroom. "David. This is my sister Angela. Angela, this is David!"

I gave her sister a stunned look, and then shook my head slightly before looking at Peggy again. Her sister laughed. "The David?" she asked her sister and then looked back at me. "Yes David. Twins."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I mean, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I just wasn't expecting it." I stammered as she stood up from the sofa and stepped around the coffee table that had some kind of board game out on it.

"Not at all. We're quite used to it." She said as she approached. "You don't mind if I hug you, do you? I kinda feel like a handshake is a little, well, after what you and my sister did."

I couldn't help it. I was blushing and I knew it as she stepped to me and hugged me tightly, Peggy not letting go of me as she did. "You know about that?" I awkwardly blurted out.

She broke the hug and stepped back to give us a little room between our bodies. "There isnt much we don't share. Her husband was about the only thing we didn't share, thankfully. I knew the minute I stepped in the door that she was hiding something. It took a while but eventually she gave me the whole story about you and Miss Green and Miss Williams. It took a bit longer to wheedle the part about what happened between you two in the office later. But eventually I did. I can see why she was tempted." She said, reaching her right hand from my hip to rub across my inexplicably hard cock through my pants.

"Don't make him embarrassed." Peggy said to her sister. "Now, come sit down. Tell me all about how school is going?" She said pulling me toward the sofa.

"Trouble?" I asked as I looked down at the table and saw the same game I'd played as a kid, only there were two pairs of lady's underwear and a bra laying on the table next to it.

Peggy quickly grabbed the panties and bra and stuffed them under a pillow on the sofa before she sat down, blushing brightly. She patted the sofa next to her. "Come on. Sit and tell me all about school." She asked again as her sister sat down on the other side of me on the sofa. She sat twisted so she could face me, one leg cocked and pulled up onto the sofa. I couldn't help but notice the short skirt she had on was pulled tightly across her thighs and I could see right up under the taught material. I did an involuntary double take and then looked up at the grin she was giving me, confirming that what I had just seen was exactly what I thought I had. Now I knew where one pair of the panties came from, so the other had to be from..."