High School Dates Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good lord." I whispered to myself, looking back to the woman in front of me. She wasn't bad looking at all. A little thinner than Patty, almost to being a little boney. Her pussy had a significant amount of inner labia protruding from between what looked like firm outer lips. I stepped the half step closer and then aimed my head for her pussy. I rubbed the tip up and down her lips, drawing her moisture out around my rubber covered head. I pushed toward her, forcing my head into her, the lubricated condom allowing me to sink slowly into her depths.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." She moaned softly. "I don't believe I'm doing this. But it feels so damn good!" I started to slide in and out of her, stroking my mushroom head deep into her, my head caressing her vaginal walls and her walls teasing me in all the right spots. In and out I pushed, thrusting into her harder as both of us grew more and more excited. "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy." She moaned as I grew closer and closer to firing my load into her. "Oh shit. You're gonna' make me come." She gasped as I drove harder into her. I moved my hands to her tits and squeezed them both firmly, pinching them between my palm and fingers. Each soft orb deformed in my hand, the additional stimulation seeming to push her even closer to climax. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," She moaned over and over as her pussy leaked copiously around my thrusting shaft. "FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body suddenly jerked and then started to shudder. I felt her pussy clenching and squeezing around me, pushing me over the edge to climax with her.

"Fuck." I grunted as my body jerked and jammed hard into her. I felt my cum pumping into her, into the condom inside her; as my body jerked and shuddered. I stood there panting, her pussy squeezing and massaging my cock, almost as if it wanted to pull me into her further.

"Oh damn. Take that, you selfish bastard!" She whispered. I looked up at her in surprise. "Not you. My husband. He's the selfish bastard. I caught him fucking his secretary a few weeks ago."

"So this is, what? Revenge sex?" I asked.

"Something like that." She nodded. "If he can fuck his secretary, why shouldn't I fuck someone else?"

"Uh huh." I answered with a frown as I pulled out of her. I reached down to the condom hanging off my cock and pulled it off. I started looking for a wastebasket to toss it into, when she reached out for it.

"Uh uh. I want the bastard to know exactly what I did." She said as she took the condom. She squeezed my cum out onto her pussy and rubbed it into her dark brown curls. "When I get home in the morning, I'll make sure he sees me naked. Not like he can miss the cum caked in my pussy hair, right?"

"Sounds about right." Patty said as the woman slipped off the counter. She stepped around to the cash register and handed me the twenty I'd given her for gas.

"Keep the change." She said with a smile. "It was worth every penny."

"Come on David, let's get back on the road," Patty said abruptly, stepping to the door. She undid the deadbolt lock and walked out, with me following her. "You drive." She said as she climbed into the car, all of a sudden not nearly as cheerful as she had been, when this started.

I pulled back onto the highway, Patty was completely silent for almost twenty miles. "Sorry." She said finally.

"For what?"

"Pushing you to do that."

"Yeah. Why did you?"

"That's what you do, right? Fuck women that show an interest? I mean, before you were exclusive with Mandy, you fucked how many of her friends? You fucked how many of mine? Six? Seven? I know you fuck Betsy when you go home. Who else do you fuck? Your mom too?" I looked at her for a moment without answering and then looked back at the road. "Oh shit. You do. You fuck your own mom?"

"It isn't like that."

"How is it then? Guys just don't fuck their own moms."

"I dunno. It just kind of happened. It started out with her teaching me about sex. How to please a woman. We just kept doing it every once in a while."

"I knew this was going to be tough, learning to live in your world. I can't ask you to change your whole life to be with me. I'm going to have to learn to accept that I'm not the only pussy you fuck."

"Patty, it isn't like that."

"So, you're going to not fuck Betsy if she asks for it? You can't do that. You can't say no to your mom either. No, I have to learn to live the way you do, at least part way."

"No, you don't. When I was planning on being with Mandy, we didn't do other people."

"No? really? Then tell me, just exactly what did we do that day in the library? If it wasn't having sex, what was it?"

"Well, there is that."

"And I know that, when I wasn't sleeping with you, when my friends were helping take care of you, I know at least three of them fucked you. Don't deny it. They told me. That was how they kept you from freaking out. Fucking you. I know that Julie fucked you on the third floor of the library at least twice."

"It was her idea, not mine."

"I know. Doesn't matter. I told them they could if they needed to, I just didn't expect them ALL to need to. I knew when I started with you that you were much more sexually active than I was. You're only the second guy I've fucked...ever! I just have to get used to the fact that you've fucked other people. I don't want to smother you or make you be exclusive with me. So, when we get to your house, if you wanna fuck Betsy or your mom, you need to. I need to find out what it's like to be in your world."

"Patty. I don't understand. We CAN be exclusive. I thought that was what you wanted."

"No, what I want is for you to fall in love with me as much as I've fallen in love with you. I know you aren't ready to love yet. I know how much you were hurt. I know how much it hurt me and I could see it hurt you even more. That was why I had my friends keeping watch. I'd grown to care a lot about you and I didn't want to see you hurt yourself. I told them, the girls, if you were depressed to fuck you. Find a way to fuck you and make you think of something other than suicide. It worked. At least I feel like it did. But now, I'm really in love with you and I have to find out how to live in your world."

I was stunned. I don't know how else to describe it. "And this, tonight? With that woman?"

"An opportunity to see what you look like with someone else. It was harder to watch than I expected. I wanted it to be in me. I wanted you to be pumping your cock into me, filling me with your cum, showing me your face when you climaxed, how you scrunch up your eyes and your mouth hangs open just a little as you pant with each squirt into me. I thought it wouldn't be that hard to watch, but it was."

I drove in silence for a few more miles winding along the twisting interstate until we came to another gravel rest area. I pulled off as far as I could getting as far out of the car headlights as I could. I turned off the car and climbed out, walking around to the passenger side. I opened the door and stood waiting. "Come on. Out."

"Why?"

"Just get out please?"

She shrugged and stepped out. I closed the door and pulled her firmly, but not roughly, to the front of the car. I lifted her up slightly and set her on the fender. I pushed her legs apart and then stepped between them. I wrapped my arms around her, pressing my still soft dick to her pussy and my lips to hers. I stood there, sharing a long kiss with her, the two of us slowly growing more and more passionate. We ignored the headlights of the passing cars, occasionally flashing across us as my cock hardened between us. I pulled my hips back from her and moved one hand to guide my cock to her wet lips.

"Oh fuck me, lover." She moaned softly as I slipped slowly into her hot, wet depths. "Make me yours, again."

I didn't answer, but continued to kiss her as I started stroking in and out of her pussy. I felt her hot wet depths leak around me, her heels digging into the back of my legs as she balanced herself on the car fender. Her hips began to rock in time with my strokes, forcing my cock deeper into herself with each of my strokes. In and out I plunged, my pace quickening, as the two of us grew closer and closer to climax. I knew it was coming, I knew I was only seconds away, but I needed to hold back, to wait for her to climax first. I knew all the signs. We'd had sex so many times I could read her body like a book. I knew she was about to fall over the edge; but at the same time, she seemed to be holding back, not letting it go.

Her feet dug harder into my legs and she pulled our chests tighter together. I could feel her hard nipples digging into my bare chest as she panted for breath along with me, neither of us wanting to break the, now urgent, kiss. I finally could hold back no longer, my body jerked hard, jamming my cock fully into her, my head pressed against the end of her vagina.

"FUCK YES!" She screamed into the night as she broke the kiss and threw her head back. I felt her pussy clench around my spurting cock, squeezing and milking me as my body jerked and twitched, pumping cum deep into her pussy.

We held each other, panting, our sweaty chests rubbing against each other as we gasped for breath. "Thank you." She finally whispered.

"For what?"

"For knowing exactly what I needed, and giving it to me."

"Patty. You do know I love you."

"I know you want to, but you're afraid to let your heart feel it. Your mind says you do, but until right now, until this very minute, I've never felt your heart say it. I think I can say that now, this minute, I do know you love me. And I love you. I want us to be together for all time." She paused, looking at my face, her body stiffening at what she saw. "What? What did I say?"

"I'm sorry. It isn't you. It's just that, that, well, that was exactly what Mandy said the last time we kissed in person, before she left for school."

"Oh god. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize. I didn't...Shit. I'm so sorry David."

"It's okay." I answered quietly. The spell was clearly broken. What we shared in that moment was now buried again in my heart, and I think she knew it. "Come on. Let's get back on the road."

"Yeah." She nodded, letting me help her off the fender. "I'm sorry." She finally whispered about twenty miles down the road. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It wasn't your fault. You didn't know. It was just that we were kissing almost exactly the same, and then you said the exact same thing she did. It just, it opened up things I wasn't expecting. I do love you. I want to show you; but, I wasn't expecting it to happen like that."

"I felt it. I know it's there. I'll wait. It'll come out again, I know it will. And when it does, I'll be here to feel it with you." She said softly.

We pulled into the driveway around three in the afternoon, both of us exhausted from the long trek across the eastern half of the country. I unloaded our suitcases and I let her into the house for the first time. She looked around, taking in the house, looking at pictures on the wall, and generally trying to get a feel for where I'd grown up. She giggled at a few of the pictures of me as a kid, in the big frame on the living room wall, and then reached out and touched my face on the picture of me graduating from high school. I let her look around and then invited her upstairs to my room. I carried both suitcases to my bedroom and she followed me in.

"That's new." I said, looking at the bed.

"The bed?"

"Yeah, it used to be a twin." I said, looking at what had to be a queen-sized bed, taking up a lot more of the bedroom than my old bed had been. Not that I was complaining. Sleeping two in the old twin bed had been cozy at best, tight at worst. Both Betsy and Mom had shared the bed with me multiple times, though Betsy was in it almost nightly for a long time. I'd gotten used to sleeping two in the twin bed, as well as the twin bed in my dorm room.

"I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind a nap. And I do mean a nap, not sex. Sex later please." She said as she started taking the clothes off, that she'd dressed back in, as night started to turn to daylight on the highway. "Do you usually wear something, or just sleep naked at home?"

"Usually naked." I answered.

"I could get used to that." She said as she finished undressing and then lay down on the large bed. "You coming?"

"Sure." I agreed, taking my clothes off and then joining her. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and then closed our eyes to sleep.

I felt her lips on mine, soft, warm, slightly wet and very, very loving. The kiss was the epitome of a soft loving kiss. I was sure she didn't expect me to wake up, but I did, seeing her face inches from mine. I looked into her smiling hazel eyes and could see the emotion in them. She leaned toward me and carefully hugged me, pressing her cheek to mine while barely wrapping her arm around me enough to pull us together as I lay on the bed. "I missed you so much." She whispered ever so quietly, clearly not wanting to wake Patty, who was sleeping between me and the wall.

"I missed you too." I whispered back, trying to keep my voice as quiet as hers.

She kissed me again and then let her arm slip from around me. She backed away and stood up. I watched her walk to the doorway, thinking she was going to leave completely. Instead, she stopped in the hallway right outside the door. She was still wearing the scrubs she apparently wore to her practical sessions for her classes. They were kind of drab green and the top wrapped around her body, sort of like a wrap-around dress, the right side wrapping around to her left, the small darker green strip of material tied in a bow to hold the shirt together. It left a considerable V down the front that displayed her, equally considerable, cleavage as she stood facing me.

I watched as she untied the bow, and let the shirt half way unwrap from around her. She pushed the right side around her body, exposing a similar tie on her right side, holding the left wrapped around her. She pulled that bow and then let the shirt fall apart, exposing the simple white bra encasing her big boobs. She shrugged the top off and let it fall to the floor, her hands reaching behind her back to undo the fasteners of the bra. In moments it too was off, laying on the floor, her body bare from the waist up. It had been so long since I'd seen her sexy body, mine responded almost immediately, my cock beginning to grow and thicken for her as I lay on top of the sheets, uncovered.

She untied the string at her waist and let the baggy green pants fall to her ankles. She held the doorframe for balance and worked her feet out of the pants, leaving her in only her shoes, socks and a small white lace panty. She turned her back to me and pushed the underwear down, keeping her legs straight so that her pussy pushed out at me from between her thighs. She carefully lifted each foot, working her shoes through the leg holes of the panties, setting each foot down again, but this time spread apart, leaving both feet almost as wide apart as the doorframe. Her big tits hung down from her chest and were visible to me between her spread legs as she reached to her pussy and slowly stroked it with her fingers.

"Why are you still laying here in bed?" Patty whispered in my ear. "You know you both want it."

"Do you want me to?"

"I want you to do what feels good for you. If that's having sex with her, go do it. Just pretend I'm not here, and do what you'd do if I wasn't."

"You sure?"

"I am. Are you?" I rolled to look at Patty. Her face was serious. "Please?"

I nodded and slipped off the bed. I walked over to Betsy and stood behind her. She moved her hand, but stayed bent over, waiting. I stepped close and rubbed my head up and down her lips, wetting it and then nestling it into the entrance to her depths, as I had done so many times. She moaned softly, as my cock slowly entered her, sliding inch by inch into her already wet pussy.

"Oh god, I've been dreaming of this all week." She whispered softly as I started to slowly push and pull in and out of her. "Dreaming of feeling you inside me again, of how full you make me feel."

I didn't answer, but held her hips, sliding in and out of her slightly faster, my own desire quickly racing to overtake me. God, I wanted this every bit as much as she seemed to. The feeling of her around me was every bit as special as that night behind the motel, making love to her in the grass. The way she looked, the way she felt, the emotions deep inside me, that being in her stirred in me. I could feel those emotions now, bubbling up, pushing to the surface, every bit as intense as what I had felt for Patty only hours before. I stroked in and out of Betsy, once again, trapped. Trapped between what I felt for her and what I felt for another, what I promised to another. I held her hips and thrust hard into her, her tits swinging wildly as I plunged into her over and over.

"OH FUCK!" She gasped, as her climax washed over her, her legs buckling until she had to fall to her knees, her intense climax taking hold of her whole body. She'd pulled off of me when she went down, leaving me standing there, my cock moments from exploding, my heart pounding in my chest so hard I wondered if Patty could hear it.

I felt a hand on my back, coaxing, pressing, forcing me down to my knees. Patty reached past me and pushed on Betsy's butt, encouraging her to roll over, onto her back. "Go ahead. Finish in her." Patty whispered before sitting on the floor right next to me. She pressed her hand to my back, coaxing me to lay over Betsy in the middle of the hallway. She reached between us and guided my cock once again to Betsy's pussy and then let go, only as I pushed into her. I felt one hand on my back, stroking it, as she reached toward Betsy's chest and one of her big tits. I held myself over Betsy and started stroking again, my climax had been so close before it was cut off, but I was sure it wouldn't take long. Patty leaned over, laying her head almost on Betsy as she watched between us, my cock sliding in and out of Betsy's hot shaved pussy. In and out I thrust, my climax once again racing toward completion.

"Uh God," I grunted as my body let itself go. I could feel my cock spurting deep inside her with each jerk and spasm of my body. Patty reached for my back again and pressed me down until I was laying on Betsy. I closed my eyes and struggled with the emotions flowing through me, through my heart, through my brain. I so wanted to tell each of them that I loved them, but knew it wouldn't be fair to either. Instead, I lay my head down on Betsy's shoulder and silently cried. I felt my tears well up in my eyes and felt her hands on my head as the wetness tumbled from my eyes onto her bare shoulder. I hoped that Patty couldn't see me crying.

"Why?" Betsy whispered softly into my ear.

I pushed myself up, sliding from her pussy as I moved to sit between her spread legs, both girls now looking at me expectantly. I rubbed my eyes and tried to dry them. I looked at them both and shook my head. I focused on Betsy. "Remember the night at the motel?"

"I do. We made love behind it in the grass."

"Do you remember what I said?"

"I do." She whispered.

"That's why," I answered, as I got up. I walked to the bed, leaving her lay on the floor and fell onto the bed, face down. How could I have let this happen again? It wasn't long before the bed moved and I felt two hands on my back. One on either side of me. The hands on my left reached under me to roll me over onto my back. I rolled over and looked up at the two of them, Betsy on one side and Patty on the other. They both lay down next to me, one on either side, laying with their heads on my shoulders.

"It's alright." Betsy whispered. "I didn't expect you to say it. I didn't even expect you to feel it. You are a very sensitive, loving man. Don't tear yourself up trying to work out who to love. Just let things happen and let it flow. I know you care about me. I know you loved me when you made love to me that day. But you have Patty now. Love her. Let it happen there. Let what we had be a pleasant memory. I know it will be for me. I don't want you to get caught in the middle between us like it happened with her. So I'll take myself out of the equation." She leaned to me and kissed my cheek and then climbed off the bed and walked out of the room. She closed the door quietly behind herself, leaving Patty and me alone.