High School Dates Ch. 12

Story Info
Taking Patty home to meet mom.
11.2k words
4.7
14.4k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

Authors note: I'd like to give a shout out to Hal, who has graciously agreed to proof read this series for me. Thanks Hal!

Chapter 12

It had been a long break. Almost a month. I wasn't sure what to expect from Patty. When I got back to school, I went to her dorm room, but she wasn't there. All I could do was wait for her to get back and come find me, which could be any time today or late tonight; assuming that she still wanted to see me. I settled on my bed in my dorm room and opened the book I'd started reading.

"Isn't that the same book you were reading at the end of last semester?" Eric asked as he walked in the room, leaving the door open like I had. "I'd have thought you would have finished it over break."

"Yeah, didn't have much time for that." I answered with a shrug.

"So, how you doing? You go see her?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really."

"You look like you got it under control at least."

"Yeah. Betsy made sure of that."

"How is she?"

"Good. Living with my mom now."

"So, you slept with her? Nice move. Good way to get over one woman by sleeping with another." He said with a chuckle.

"It is, isn't it?" I heard Patty say from the doorway. She stepped into the room and pushed the door closed behind her.

"Maybe I should leave you two alone." Eric said, standing up from where he'd sat on the edge of the bed.

"No, you can stay," she said. "If he says no, then I'm leaving and there's no point in us both leaving. If he says yes, then I'm going to be spending a lot of time in here naked and you might as well get used to seeing me that way. We can't have you thrown out of your room all the time." She looked at me. "So what will it be. Do we go forward or am I just your tutor?"

"It's not as easy as a yes or no."

"So, you spent time fucking Betsy. Good. Which of us fucks better?"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at her.

"I think I better go." Eric said again.

"No, stay." Patty said as she leaned back against the door. "So what's the answer then?"

"It has nothing to do with who fucks better. To be honest, if it hadn't been for you and your intervention, I probably wouldn't be here today. I owe you for that. But I think Betsy is right. She refused to let me be connected to her. At least not yet. She said it's too soon. I think I agree, I'm not over Mandy. Not even close. I'm functioning, but I'm nowhere near over her. If we're going to be together, I think you deserve to know that. If we're going to be together forever, I think you deserve to have all of my heart. Right now, I can't give you that. I can't give anyone that, not yet."

"Where does that leave us?"

"I want to give us a chance. I like you, a lot. Do I love you? I don't know. Could I love you? The way I felt when I went home, the answer is yes. It was very hard to watch you walk away and know I wasn't going to see you for almost a month. I hope you felt the same way. So, the answer is, I want to be with you. I want to give us a chance. Now I give it back to you. Where do we stand?"

She stood looking at me for long seconds, just leaning against the door, her arms crossed. I waited for an answer, but it didn't seem to be forthcoming, until she moved. She reached for her shirt and pulled it up and off. She had nothing on under it and her sexy breasts were completely on display to both Eric and me. She undid her jeans and pushed them down over her butt and down her legs. She stepped out of her little canvas sneakers and then her pants, leaving her completely naked.

"Holy shit." Eric whispered as Patty stepped toward my bed. She climbed onto the bed and began undressing me, ignoring Eric. She stripped me completely and then straddled my body, aiming my dick for her pussy.

"Oh fuck me, sweetie." She moaned as she pressed herself down on my shaft. "Make me come. I've been waiting for it for so long." She started to slide up and down my shaft, her little boobs bouncing enticingly each time her ass slapped against my thighs. She looked down at me with raw lust and desire in her eyes, matching the emotions coursing through my body. I wanted her, I wanted to feel her climax around me, and I wanted to feel my cum flowing up into her every bit as much as that first time I did it with Mandy. I didn't think about what it meant, or could mean, all I could do at that moment was to go with it. I reached for her breasts and squeezed and played with them and her rock-hard nipples, pushing her toward climax. I waited, holding back the building urgency, wanting to feel her come with me.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to come." She moaned softly, her bouncing growing slightly erratic. I could feel her pussy grow tighter around me, her climax starting to overtake her. "Come with me lover. Come with me and make me yours."

"Uh huh." Was all I could say as I let my body started to respond. I knew I was going to be coming in moments. I felt her pussy spasm around my shaft, her next few erratic strokes pushing me over the edge. "Oh fuuuuuck." I groaned as my body jerked and tried to jam up into her. I felt my cum pumping up into her depths, shot after shot of my juice lancing into her pussy, with each new jerk of my body under her.

"FUCK YES!" She cried loudly into the room as she slammed herself down on my jerking body. "YES YES!" She screamed even louder. If anyone wondered, they wouldn't have to any longer, but then, the sounds of sex from my room, was a common occurrence in the last two months. I held her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples the way I'd learned she loved, my actions pushing her climax just a tad higher. She held herself on me, shaking and trembling as she came.

I heard Eric groan and grunt, as I pumped my seed up into Patty.

Panting, Patty lowered herself down on me as her climax slowly faded. She let her full weight on me and lowered her lips to mine. We kissed wetly and softly. The urgency now gone, replaced with a tenderness she shared with me that first time. I let my arms wrap around her and held her on me as my cock slipped from her, and she straightened her legs. We held each other for long minutes.

"Did you have fun, jacking off to us fucking?" Patty asked quietly, without even looking over at Eric.

"I, um. I didn't." He mumbled.

She turned her head to look at him. "It's fine. I don't mind. Just so long as you know, this is the only cock I'm taking. If you wanna' watch and jack off, just make sure you let me see it."

"Uh Yeah. Sure." He answered awkwardly.

She looked back down at me. "David, I'm yours as long as you want me. I won't push, I won't ask you to tell me that you love me. I'll know when the time comes, one way or the other. For now, take what I offer and let your heart heal. Give me; not what you think I want, but what you feel you want to offer."

I lifted my head enough to kiss her again. "Thank you for understanding."

"Now it's your turn to understand. I could only get three nights on your floor. Your RA's girlfriend can only come up three times a week. If you wanna sleep with me the other nights, it'll have to be in my room. Julia won't mind. She doesn't have a boyfriend right now, so she might want a little, um, help?"

"You want me to have sex with your roommate?"

"Oh, no. I just want you to help her have an orgasm. You know, a little touching, a little licking. Just a little help. It's the cost of being able to sleep together more than three times a week. But if you don't want to..."

"No, it's fine." I answered. Not like I hadn't been having sex with all kinds of women lately.

---o---

As the semester wore on and we got closer and closer to spring break, I spent more time on my weekly calls home talking to Betsy, rather than my mom. Patty and I had gotten quite a bit closer as the weeks slipped by. I wasn't sure if it was all the time we spent studying together or the time we spent sleeping together. We didn't have all that many classes together, but we still spent countless hours sitting together, studying for our classes. We were comfortable together in ways that I hadn't felt since Mandy, and that seemed to be drawing me closer to her.

Nights were interesting. When she slept with me, Eric frequently watched us and jacked off, and when I slept with her, I'd usually end up with Patty riding me, while her roommate squatted over my face until I licked her to orgasm. I didn't exactly mind, but after about six weeks of this I thought maybe we needed to make some changes. That's when I invited Julia to our room, figuring that Eric might like a change of pace. It took less than two weeks for the two of them to become a regular thing and start dating, which made sleeping together a lot easier, for all of us. The only real downside is the tiny size of the beds.

I was getting close enough to Patty that I suggested she come home with me for spring break, which she quickly accepted. As the day to head home grew closer, Patty grew more and more excited. I was essentially taking her home to meet my mom, which was generally a significant relationship step, and she felt like it was a positive move. I was a little concerned about how Betsy would take it. I told her about it. We had also been talking about how much she was looking forward to me coming home and how much she missed sleeping with me.

---o---

We headed for Indiana on Wednesday night right after class. It was a long, sixteen hour drive, which usually took most of two days. Coming back to school I'd just stopped and slept in the cramped little back seat of the Camaro for a few hours in some truck stop. Not the best sleep I'd ever gotten, but it beat spending the money for a motel. With two drivers we planned on driving straight through, if we could.

It might be spring, but it was still chilly going through the Pennsylvania mountains, which helped a little bit as we changed drivers every hour. I'd just finished an hour-long stint at 1 AM and was more than ready to climb in the back seat and catch a quick hour's sleep while Patty drove. Patty climbed out of the back seat and let me climb in where she had been. She walked around the car a few times to wake up fully in the chilly air, while I got myself comfortable. I was just closing my eyes when the door opened. It wasn't the driver's door though. I felt the cool breeze blow into the car from the passenger side and opened my eyes. I stared as Patty climbed into the car, completely naked, working her way into the back seat on top of me. She closed the door behind herself and then turned to work on the belt of my jeans.

"Come on. Let's have a quick fuck before we take off again." She said with a wide grin. "Can't tell me you never wanted to fuck me in a car."

"The thought had crossed my mind," as I grinned at her.

"Uh huh. Just like it crossed your mind to fuck me in the elevator, and in the library, and let's see, oh yeah, the gym."

"Um, wasn't it your idea to do it those places?"

She giggled. "I guess it was, wasn't it. I think the best was the library. You had time to get me completely naked and make me come twice! Mmmmmmmm. So good."

I laughed as I helped her work my jeans and boxers down, letting my quickly growing cock free. "The most interesting was the elevator. It was a damn good thing you wore what you did, or we would have gotten caught."

"You think I didn't plan that?" she asked, as she grasped my cock and started to gently tease it with her hand. "Or that I didn't plan on making sure you were so horny, by the time we got into the elevator, that you wouldn't say no? I read about that in Cosmo, and thought it'd be fun to try. It was!" She giggled. "Now, I think it's time for you to give me a little adrenalin boost with this power stick of yours."

"My pleasure." I answered her, reaching for her bare tits as she worked up my body. She settled herself over me and guided me to her entrance. She moaned softly as she forced herself over my engorged head. I felt my fatness push into her waiting depths, her wet walls caressing the head of my cock, as she forced herself down my length.

"Ohhhh damn, yes! I love feeling you. I love feeling how big you get inside me just before you come." She started to lift and lower herself on me, her soft inner depths teasing me with each stroke. I groaned in pleasure and let my fingers move to her nipples. I squeezed and twisted them just the way she loved it, drawing a gasp and a moan from her. Her motions shifted slightly, and her butt slapped my bare thighs with each stroke. Her head brushed the roof and the car rocked in time with her strokes, as she pushed both of us closer and closer to climax. "Oh fuck. I'm going to come," she moaned loudly. "Come with me lover! Come with me and fill me with your cum."

"Uh huh," I grunted, as she pounded a little harder on me. I could feel her pussy start to clench and spasm around me, pushing me closer and closer to the inevitable.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed, not having to worry, for a change, about being quiet. I hadn't realized she was as loud as she was when she climaxed, but I didn't mind. In fact, it served to push me, just that last little bit, to send me over the edge.

My body bucked under her trying to lift and push up toward her as my cock surged a gush of cum into her pussy. I felt myself flowing into her as my body surged my juices deep into her. Over and over, I grunted, and felt myself coming in her depths, each new surge drawing a matching moan and gasp from her. She lowered herself down on me and lowered her face awkwardly to mine as her climax slowly faded away.

"God, I love you." She whispered.

"You do, huh?"

"I know, you're not ready to say it. I don't expect you to. The fact that you accept me saying it without complaint, tells me you're listening and drawing closer to it yourself."

"I care a lot about you. But after what happened with Amanda, I don't want to make promises I might not be able to keep."

"I know," she said, before giving me another kiss. She pulled off of me and climbed between the two bucket seats into the driver's seat. She settled in and put on her seat belt, completely naked, and then grinned back at me. "I think I'll drive this way. Naked! What do you think?"

"I think I'm not going to get any sleep." I answered as she dropped the car in gear and took off. I was right, I didn't get any sleep for my hour shift. When her hour was up, she pulled off the side of the road on one of the wide gravel spots along the highway that Pennsylvania uses instead of rest areas, and we switched places, after she convinced me to go as naked as she was, that is. We walked around the car, butt naked, the headlights of other cars coming by, occasionally illuminating us.

Instead of climbing in the back, she sat in the passenger side and tilted the bucket seat back as far as it would go, and then put her feet on the dashboard with her knees pushed apart. I tried hard to concentrate on driving instead of her fingers teasing her pussy and breasts, but i still ended up with a raging hardon for almost the whole hour of my driving shift. It was 3 AM and we needed gas. I pulled off the interstate, onto an off ramp and suggested we get dressed.

"Why? Afraid to let someone see you naked?"

"In public?"

"I dare you."

"To what?"

"I'll gas the car, just like this, if you go in and pay for it."

"Naked?"

"Uh huh."

"If you want to." I answered, starting up the ramp again. I pulled into the only gas station that looked open, a little Amoco station. I stopped in front of the pumps and Patty got out, wearing nothing but her shoes, and started to pump the gas. I was glad that we were the only car in the place. Not that I was overly worried about what she was showing off, but more, that running around, naked in public, was an invitation for someone to take advantage. We both know that I am not the most physical person in the world. With the tank full it was my turn. I took my wallet and walked to the window to pay. The middle aged woman sitting behind the little sliding window grinned as she watched me walk up.

"Well, now this might make the night go faster." She said as she stood up and slid the window open. She leaned toward the window to look down at my half hard dick. "I might be interested in discounting that gas, if you wanna come inside."

"Discounting the gas?"

"You know. For a little side action?"

"Oh. I'm not so sure my girlfriend would appreciate that." I answered, digging a twenty dollar bill out of my wallet and holding it out.

"She could come along." The woman said, the grin never leaving her face as she reached for the bill. She took it from me and held it out. "Tell you what, you come in here and show me what that can do, and I'll give you this tank free."

"Really?" I asked as Patty started walking toward me from the car.

"Tempting? I'm serious."

"About what?" Patty asked as she stepped up next to me.

"Giving your boyfriend a free tank of gas." The woman answered.

Patty raised her eyebrows. "Oh? In exchange for?"

"A little fun." The woman said.

"Well, I have no doubt David could make it well worth the tank of gas, but we have a LONG way to go yet."

"Too bad." She said as she pulled the twenty dollar bill in through the window. She handed me back my change. "Are you sure I can't change your mind?"

"Well, if you were naked." Patty answered. "We might think about it."

"I can arrange that. Come to the door." The woman said, closing the window.

"Patty! What are you doing?"

"What? Can't do this? I mean, twenty bucks for five minutes 'work.' You never had any trouble fucking any of the girls at school." She said as she took my hand and pulled me toward the glass door of the gas station.

The woman unlocked the door and held it open for us to come in, locking it behind us. She turned to face me and started to undress while Patty walked off toward the bathrooms. The woman was probably mom's age. She wasn't bad looking, her boobs a bit more than a nice handful, with bright, pink areola and two very hard nipples. Her tits wiggled around on her chest enticingly as she bent over to pull her pants and underwear down. Her mound and pussy were covered with a matt of dark brown curls, her fingers moving to stroke her own pussy a few times while she set her pants on the counter.

"We need fifty cents." Patty said as she walked back to us.

"Fifty cents?" I asked curiously.

"For a condom silly. There's a dispenser in the men's room."

"Oh." I answered as the woman stepped to the cash register. She handed Patty two quarters and then stood, waiting for her to come back.

"I haven't ever done anything like this before." She said nervously. "But I figure, what the hell, you only live once, right? It's not every day, that a naked young buck comes to my window!"

"Yeah." I agreed, equally nervous as the woman reached for my dick. She wrapped her hands around it and stroked it slowly, running her hands its full length, causing it to start to grow back to its normal hardness.

"It is an awfully nice cock." She whispered as she stroked me, letting her hands tease all over my head and up and down my shaft. By the time Patty came back, holding the small packet, my cock was rock hard in her hands.

"Here." Patty said as she walked up.

"I'll do it." The woman said, taking it from her before I could. She ripped the packet open and reached for my dick again. She rolled the condom down over my dick, working it down until it was fully covering me. She looked extremely nervous as she backed up to the counter and lifted her butt up onto it. Sitting on the counter she lifted her legs up and spread her knees, leaving me room to step between them.

"Go ahead." Patty said with a grin. "How often can you get a free tank of gas? We're poor college students. You can't pass up a chance for a free twenty bucks."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers