All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 14'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bronco56Bronco5612 months ago

Very hot and fun story. Please continue to write the chapters and I will continue to enjoy reading them. 5stars

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite12 months ago

Would you look at that, another 5 star chapter!

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic12 months ago

The chapter I liked the least by far. I skipped the last part. Swapping is a big NO for me. I think more and more that this story doesnt belong to romantic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter 15. I have a feeling when David goes back to college in the fall Tina is going to find out that David and Patty are broken up and either make a play for David or get him and Patty back together. If Tina makes a play for David Besty is going to find out and get pissed even if she said David can fuck who ever he wants. David should try to pregnancy scare girls at college loke Tina or any of Patty's friends. I have a feeling Patty is going go back to college in the Fall and be pregnant

mybikecruisesmybikecruises12 months ago

This is what has been needed all along!!! At least one of the many young ladies that have been only in love with David's dick telling him to quit being so nice and naive. Asking him what does he really feel and what does he want, wake up and realize how each has used him, differently, but to what end.

I knew Patty was a rebound relationship, and when she was home without David she would quickly find someone else, because her heart was open again, just like David was open to fall for Patty as they were both wounded hearts.

Hooray!!! Great chapter, glad mom and Betsy are the winning team!! Chris and Katie are great friends and that is a good dimension to add for the couple to add for their continued sexual fun and future.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m still enjoying the story but I definitely don’t like the swapping. But that’s just my opinion and I’m going to keep reading anyway.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

I liked the resolution with Patty and the affirming of the relationship with Betsy. Didn't like the swapping scene.

RsHmarRsHmar8 months ago

Looks to me like no one is faithful in this series. Almost everyone cheats . Erotic Coupling or Group sex would fit the title more than Romance.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I think David should learn to just say no. A lot of the women were taking advantage of his gentle, unassuming nature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES