High School Dates Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a few moments, and the two of us were rocking our hips, our lips still pushing and teasing each other as her clit stroked along the top of my shaft. She suddenly pulled back from me slightly, arching her back and reaching down between us. She guided my engorged head to the entrance of her pussy and helped me get inside of her, before she pulled us back together. The two of us stood behind the little clump of bushes, not caring who saw us at that moment. We rocked in time with each other, sliding my shaft in and out of her pussy. We were both already warm from the walk, and we were soon sweating, her tits sliding up and down my sweaty chest, our nipples teasing each other as they bounced over and around each other. Our orgasms grew by the moment, both of us struggling to hold back until the other came first. I could see it in her face, concentration, determination. She wanted to feel me come first, as I was trying to do the same thing, the same thing I always did.

"Oh fuck." I grunted as my body jerked and I felt a gush of cum lance up into her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" She groaned as her body started to tremble at the feeling of my cum pushing into her. Over and over my body bucked into her trembling, spasming pussy while we pulled each other tightly together, renewing the kiss, until we had to break it to breathe. "God that felt good." She whispered.

"Yeah. It did." I agreed.

"So, what do we do now?" she whispered questioningly.

"I have to find a way to tell Patty."

"She's going to hate you."

"Yeah. I know."

"David, I'm done with school in December."

"Yeah."

"Think about that for a minute." I stood, my dick softening and slipping from her, not sure what she was driving at. "If you're living in the dorm, I can't come live with you."

"No, you can't," I agreed. She was silent for long seconds before I finally got it. "Oh. But if I lived off campus, an apartment or something, you could."

"I could, if you wanted me to."

"I'd love that." I whispered before kissing her again.

We finally headed home, both of us naked, playing with each other's bodies while she drove. We didn't care who saw us naked at the stoplights. For the first time since Mandy and I had decided we were going to be permanent, we both felt free to express our desires and wants to each other and whoever saw, well, who cares?

We walked into the house, expecting to tell mom what had come of our walk. One look at her face told me something was wrong, very wrong. "Mom. What's up?" I asked, standing in the living room in front of her, still naked.

"My date came over." She whispered. I could see she had been crying and was now trying hard not to. I'd been there myself so many times in the last year.

"And?"

"What he wanted to tell me was that he was married. He wanted to divorce his wife and marry me, but he was still married."

"Oh shit. What did you do?"

"What could I do? I asked him to leave and not come back. If a man is going to cheat on his wife and then ask her for a divorce to marry who he was cheating with, what stops him from doing the same thing to me?"

"Not a thing."

"And so, my answer to him. Go back to your wife. Get out of my life and never come back."

I sat down on the sofa next to her and pulled her over to me, hugging her tightly. "I'm so sorry mom."

"It's alright honey. I should have known something was up when he didn't want me to call him at home. He said it was because he wasn't there and didn't have an answering machine. I guess I was just being stupid."

"Seems we both were." I whispered. She tilted her head up to look at me curiously. I just smiled and answered, "I finally found what I wanted, and it was right here the whole time. Betsy is going to come out and live with me after she graduates in December."

"Oh honey! I'm so happy, for both of you." She said as she shifted herself to hug me. She turned and looked at Betsy and held an arm out for her to join in, which she did.

---o---

I didn't know what to say to Patty, so when she made what we expected to be a weekly Saturday night call, I had mom tell her that I was out and would call her back soon. I struggled with what to tell her, and delayed calling her back for not one, but three days.

"Hello?" I answered the phone on Wednesday afternoon, shortly after getting home from work.

"David!" I heard Patty say, cheerfully, on the other end.

"Patty! How are things in Maine!"

"They're, um, different. "

"Different? How?"

"Well, for one thing, you're not here. "

"No, and you're not here." I agreed.

"Work is interesting."

"Here too."

She was silent for a long time, long enough I wondered if we'd been disconnected. "David, we need to talk."

"Okay."

"My boss, Michael, he's worried about me."

"Michael? I haven't heard his name before, have I?"

"Actually, I never told you about him. He was my boss while I interned before I came to school."

"I see. Some old guy?"

"Not exactly."

"I see. So, young enough to be interesting?"

"It's not like that!" She said in a sharp defensive tone, telling me it was exactly like that.

"I see, and this guy is worried about you how?"

"He says that you and I have a very unhealthy relationship."

It was my turn to pause. "How so?"

"It's based on the breakup of your relationship with Mandy. If that hadn't happened, we probably wouldn't be in this relationship."

"Well, that's probably true."

"He says we should take some time to see other people, that it might give us a different perspective on our relationship."

"I see. And if I were to guess, he plans on being one of those people?"

"Well, we did go out for drinks the other night, just to talk away from work."

"I see. At a bar or something?"

"Well, at first. But then we went to his apartment."

"Patty, are you trying to tell me you slept with him?"

The silence was even longer this time, confirming what I suspected. "Yes."

"Okay. I'll make this really easy for you. I was already feeling, before the semester ended, that maybe we had jumped into this relationship too fast. I appreciate what you did for me, what you had your friends help do for me. I wouldn't have survived the end of last semester if you hadn't done what you did, and I will always love you for that. But I think it took a life of its own. I think I realized that when you were trying so hard to be part of the life I had here. Going naked in front of my friends and such. It felt forced. I don't think we should be in this relationship. You go date Michael or whoever you want. When I come back, I won't be living in the dorm. I'm going to find a place off campus and when Betsy graduates in December she's going to come out and live with me."

"Do you love her? Love her like you loved me?"

"Patty. I love her very much. I have since, well, before I even met you. I just never wanted to admit it because of what it would do to Mandy and me, and then to you and me. I think your boss is right. We aren't in a healthy relationship."

"And you're okay with us breaking up like this?"

"Patty. I do care about you. But I don't love you enough to get married. Tell your mom that I'm sorry she only got one shot, but we just aren't ready for that kind of commitment together."

She was quiet once again. "David, I'm going to miss being with you. How it feels to be in your arms, how it feels to make love with you. I wouldn't mind if we were still friends. Maybe even really good friends, if you wouldn't mind."

"I wouldn't mind at all being friends. Being that kind of a friend? I don't know. I'll have to see how things work out with Betsy. We have all summer to try and figure out our relationship. Why don't you do the same with Michael or whatever his name is. We'll be in class again next fall, so until then, maybe we shouldn't talk quite so much."

"Alright." she said with an audible sniff.

"If you need something, if things go south and you need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to dump to, call me. I do care, just not quite as much as we should for that kind of a relationship."

"I understand. David, thank you. For everything we shared."

"Thank you for being there to drag me out of a hole."

"Goodbye David."

"Bye Patty. Good luck."

"You too," she whispered before hanging up. I held the receiver for long seconds before gently putting it back in the cradle.

I felt a hand on my back and then two arms encircle my waist. I felt from the breasts pressed to my back that Betsy was behind me. She kissed the back of my neck softly and then whispered. "I think you handed that very well. If you want, we can go to your room and cuddle. It might make you feel better."

"Yeah. I think I'd like that." I agreed. I followed her to my room and we did a lot more than cuddle. In fact, when mom came to let us know it was dinner time, Betsy got up and drew mom to the bed with us. In only minutes Betsy had mom stripped down again and laying with her legs spread, waiting for me to slide myself into her.

"Ohhhh damn. I said I wasn't ever going to do this again." She moaned as I pushed slowly into her. "You should be concentrating on your own relationship."

"He is. His and mine and you're part of being with me." Betsy whispered. "Just enjoy it and we can talk about it all later."

"Oh god yes." She moaned as I started stroking in and out of her. Her pussy felt good around me, and since I'd already come in Betsy, I wasn't worried about coming too fast. In fact, I was free to really pump into her hard, which I knew she enjoyed, without worry. In and out I thrust, driving hard into her so our bodies jammed hard together. Each thrust made her big soft tits roll sexily on her chest, and each thrust encouraged her to lift toward me, to help jam us together. In and out I pounded, surprisingly, feeling my own orgasm building much more quickly than I would have expected.

"Oh god. Ohhhhhhh David! I'm going to come!" mom cried breathlessly as her body started to shudder and tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching around me, squeezing me, trying to hold me inside her as I thrust hard into her spasming pussy. "Come for me David! Let me feel you come in me again!"

"Uh huh." I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock into her. I don't know where the cum came from, considering how big a load I'd put into Betsy, but, apparently, I found enough for mom to feel it surging into her. She gasped and cried that she could feel me, as my body jerked and twitched, emptying into her hot wet depths. I watched Betsy lean over mom further, turning mom's face to hers and then kissing her in a long wet, passionate kiss, not unlike the ones the two shared frequently while they were sleeping together. For some reason the sight not only didn't bother me, but it made my cock twitch a few extra times deep inside mom.

---o---

"I think it's great." Chris said as we sat in the family room a few weeks later. The four of us had started hanging out a lot more, double dating to movies, mini-golf, a few hikes and frequent evenings together just hanging out, like this Saturday evening. We'd already finished one game of trouble and the girls had gone upstairs to get more to drink, while Chris and I reset the board for another game. "I mean, you two needed to get together."

"Yeah. It's different this time. I mean, we slept together a lot in the past, but this time, it feels different, you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly. Katie and I fucked and even slept together dozens of times before I popped the question, but after, it felt different. Like somehow it meant more?"

"Yeah, I know." I nodded as I put the little red wooden pegs in the home location where Betsy had been sitting next to me.

"We thought another round of beer was called for, after the way Katie trounced you boys!" Betsy said, walking into the room ahead of Katie, each of them carrying two bottles of beer. We weren't quite twenty-one yet, but mom didn't care if we had beer, as long as we kept it here and didn't get caught drinking it out somewhere else. Of course, if we wanted to go to one of the nightclubs, up across the Michigan border, we could. You only had to be eighteen to drink there, but getting home was a challenge because the county cops liked to wait for kids that did to cross the line.

"Yeah, well maybe it'll be my turn this time." I said with a grin as I took one bottle from Betsy and then kissed her as she leaned over to meet my lips.

"Big talk from someone that got sent home six times in one game!" Katie said with a laugh.

"It's all about the popper. Whatever it rolls is what happens. Not so much skill as luck." Chris said.

"Uh-uh. Skill. You have to know which piece to move how far. You can set things up to try and send someone home, not just rely on luck." Katie said with a grin. "Tell you what. I'm so confident I'll trounce you again that I'll make a bet with you. For every piece that gets sent home, the owner takes something off."

"Something as in clothes?"

"Sure, why not? Betsy won't mind looking at your naked bod." Katie said with a giggle. "Hell, been a long time since I saw David naked, I wouldn't mind seeing it again."

"But we don't have the same amount of clothes on," I said.

"So? I bet you have more than Betsy and I put together. Unless you're scared. Too bashful to be naked in front of me again?"

"You should know better than that." I chuckled. "Okay. What happens when I get you naked and we still have clothes on?"

She shrugged. "We'll think of something."

"You have to do what we say." Chris blurted out, and then quickly added. "You know, like kiss us or something."

"Or something? Like maybe let you play with our boobs? Okay. You're on!" Katie said with a smile as she sat down in the chair next to Chris, across from both Betsy and me.

"David, I only have the dress on." Betsy whispered quietly.

"Then you better hope you don't get sent home. Not like you haven't ever been naked before."

"Just wanted you to be aware that things could get interesting fast if I get sent home too many times. If you don't want us to do something, say so."

"Like what?"

She cupped her hand to my ear and whispered. "Katie wants you to try and make her squirt! So try and send her home as much as you can."

I looked at Betsy in shock, but she just grinned back at me.

"You two sharing secret strategy?" Chris asked.

"No. Just expressing how much we love each other." Betsy said with a grin.

Betsy, Chris and I all ganged up on Katie, though Chris had no idea what was coming and I had no way to warn him. I figured if things got out of hand he'd stop it, just like I would. But Katie seemed unfazed to end up naked first, with Betsy having to give up the only thing she had on only two moves later. Chris and I were both still partly dressed, though I was down to my briefs when I sent Katie home again.

"Okay, so you don't have any clothes left to give me, so what do I get instead?" I asked.

"Well, how about a kiss?" She asked.

"Just a kiss? That's kinda lame, isn't it." Betsy asked.

"Well, what do you suggest?" Katie asked her.

"I think he should get to kiss both sets of lips. A minute on each set." Betsy said with a grin.

"BETSY!" Katie said in shock. "You gonna do that if Chris sends you home?"

"Why not? He sends me home he can kiss mine. Only seems fair, right?"

"Well. I suppose. What do you think Chris? Let him kiss me?"

"Sure, why not. You want him to kiss you down there, why not. You told me he's already kissed you there once."

"Well, he did, but that was with a bunch of girls, not since I met you."

Chris chuckled. "Yeah, I know all about the sleepover and how you girls took advantage of him after that. Honey, you wanna let him kiss you there, that's fine with me. I mean, you were the one that wanted us to go to that party and play in the dunes naked, right?"

"Wait! What party?" Betsy asked.

"Oh, some of the girls wanted to go play in Dunes Park naked, with their groomsmen. Kind of a dare thing. I didn't invite David because I didn't think he'd want to see Mandy naked, in her condition."

"Probably a good call. But you guys went?"

"Oh yeah, we went. And toward the end of the party, one of the girls got the idea to steal Katie's and my clothes, so we had to go home butt naked." Chris said. "It was actually more fun than I expected. We played this silly game where all the girls put their pussies on my face, and I had to figure out which one was Katie. If I guessed wrong, I had to lick that pussy until she came and try again."

"In the end I think he was guessing wrong just to get to lick more of the girls." Katie said. "What no one ever told him was that while he was busy licking, some of the guys were busy doing other things."

"They were? OH GROSS!" Chris said sticking out his tongue.

"Oh, don't worry. None of them did what you think. They all kept it out of them." Katie laughed.

"Hey! Wait. Did you?" Chris suddenly asked.

"No lover. I didn't. I only sucked a couple dicks. I didn't let anyone else put it in there." Katie said. "Would you have minded if I did?"

"Well, yeah!" he answered.

"What if David had come, would you have complained if he did?"

Chris looked at me and shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe, maybe not. Not that it matters. Biggest thing is you getting knocked up by someone else. I mean, I don't want to have to deal with what David did."

She leaned over to him and kissed him softly. "I'd never let that happen lover." She whispered as she broke the seconds-long kiss. Then she stood up and stepped around the table to me. "Okay David. One minute on each set of lips. Let's see what you can do!"

She leaned down and pushed me back against the back of the sofa and then pressed her lips to mine. We kissed for some seconds before she pulled away breathlessly. "Okay, we know he can kiss." She said as she straightened up. She stepped closer, putting one foot on the sofa near my hip and then arched her back. "Let's see what you can do with this?"

I looked at Betsy, who just grinned at me. It was far from the first time she'd seen me with another pussy in my face, though usually it was mom's. I reached for her butt and pulled her closer to my face, rubbing my face side to side to work her matt of brown curls out of the way. I kissed her soft inner lips that were protruding wetly from her full round outer lips, and then gently pressed my tongue between them. Her wetness was sweet and gentle tasting, attesting to her level of excitement, and I drew as much from her as I could with each soft lick from the entrance of her depths, all the way up to her clit.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck," she moaned softly as I licked up her slit slowly, over and over, each time flicking across her hard clit. I really didn't want to stop when Chris said that my minute was well past.

"Sorry." I said as I released her and wiped Katie's juices from my face with one hand. "Easy to get lost in a nice pussy like this."

"Thanks." She said, blushing a little, as she moved back to her seat. I couldn't tell if the blush was embarrassment or flush of excitement, but I suspected the latter. "So, who's turn is it again?"

"Chris's." Betsy answered, the grin on her face never leaving. I realized why a few moments later when I looked down at her lap and saw she had two fingers pushed into her pussy, blocked from Chris's view by her squeezed thighs. She gave me a crooked little grin and shrug when she saw me look back up to her face. "What? I had a front row seat." She whispered.

It didn't take too many more turns before Chris lost his briefs, much to the delight of both Katie and Betsy. The girls were clearly ganging up on me since I was the last to have any clothes on at all, and I finally had to stand up and give Katie my briefs. Now it was down to what, I suspected, were going to be much more sexual favors when one got sent home.