High School Dates Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris landed on one of Betsy's pieces, and the girls decided that since I had kissed Katie's pussy, that an appropriate exchange would be for Betsy to suck on his cock for two minutes. A side bet between the girls quickly formed, as to whether Chris could even last the full two minutes without losing it, Katie chiding, her soon to be husband, about how fast she could make him come orally.

Betsy knelt in front of Chris and gently stroked his cock with one hand, his hardon sticking out like a telephone pole it looked so hard. He'd had a hardon, he'd been trying to hide, ever since he lost his briefs, so I wondered if he actually would make it two minutes. I knew from experience that Betsy was EXTREMELY good at oral sex, on either sex. Katie watched the clock on the wall and told her to start when the second hand passed the 12. Betsy wasted no time closing her lips around his shaft and teasing it with her tongue. On and off she stroked her mouth, pushing so far down his shaft that his engorged head pushed into her throat.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck." He groaned, clearly trying to hold his hips still as she fucked him with her mouth. I watched her tits swing and bounce against her chest as she pumped her face on and off his cock, the slurping and sucking noises filling the room. "Ohmygod!" I heard Chris gasp as she reached her hand up to his balls and gently squeezed them. If I knew her, her fingers would soon be between his legs, teasing that sensitive area between his balls and his butt hole. I looked up at the clock to see how much time he had left, and heard him suddenly gasp, "OH SHIT!" his body jerked toward her face, her hand holding his cock firmly now, her mouth covering only his head as he stood jerking and twitching as he came in her mouth. "That wasn't fair." He panted as he looked down at Betsy, her lips still around his dickhead.

"No?" She asked as she pulled her lips from his shaft.

"Uh-uh. You do that to Dave?"

"Sometimes." She said with a grin.

"What did she do?" Katie asked with her brow furrowed in curiosity.

"She stuck her finger in my butt."

"Made you come, didn't it?" Betsy giggled.

"Well, yeah."

"So, looks like I won the little side bet your sweetie made with me."

"So it would seem," he admitted. He looked down at Katie, "You sure you wanna do this? I mean, I know he licked you before, but this is a lot more than just that."

"Oh come on Chris. He's only allowed to use his fingers and his mouth. It's not like he's gonna fuck me or anything. How is that any different than what Betsy just did?"

"Well, I guess it's not." He admitted.

"Well, I made the bet. I figured you could last longer, so you don't have anyone to blame but yourself."

"Come on David. Come over here." Betsy motioned, moving out of the way so I could kneel in front of Katie. I knew what she wanted, and to be honest, I was kinda excited about doing it to her. I wasn't sure I wanted Chris to know that, so I looked as resolute as I could as I moved between Katie's legs.

"You know, if you want your future hubby to do this, you ought to think about mowing the lawn." I said jokingly.

"What? Trim it all off?"

"Betsy does." I said with a shrug. "Chris, why don't you to play with her pussy while I do Katie? See if you like it shaved off."

"You want me to go lick Betsy's pussy?"

"Why not? She just gave you a blow job."

"Well, yeah, she did, didn't she?" he asked a little sheepishly. "I suppose I could return the favor, if you don't mind."

I chuckled. "Yeah, here I am, between your future wife's legs and you ask if I mind if you do the same to mine? I kind think it'll be alright. I mean, it's just us, and we're all friends, right?"

"Yeah. right. I guess you're right. I mean, it's both our fiancés, so nothing we aren't sharing in."

"That's the way I see it." Betsy said quickly. "Why don't you come over here and see how good of an orgasm you can give me."

"Well, Katie thinks I do pretty good."

"Good, come show me." Betsy said, leaning back on the sofa and lifting her legs. She spread them wide, exposing her wet pussy to all of us, her inner lips protruding wetly from between her engorged outer lips. She reached down and spread her lips, letting us see how wet she was already, her pussy almost dripping her juices, as she waited for Chris to move over to her and kneel down.

"Well, let's see what I can do here." I said softly to Katie.

"I know what you're capable of, so go for it honey. Give me the works."

I lifted myself up and leaned over her. "I usually start up here." I whispered, as I leaned my face to her chest. I closed my lips around one nipple, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. It had the reaction I expected, her hips pushed toward me as she arched her back and groaned in pleasure.

"Oh damn. That's a nice way to start." I licked and sucked both nipples, taking my time while I let the fingers of my right hand slowly stroke her wet lips, my middle finger slipping gently between her soft, protruding inner lips to find her clit. She moaned loudly each time I stroked over and around the hard nub, her body trying to grind against my cock as she dug her heels into my butt to try and pull me closer. "Oh god you are such a fucking tease! Make me come honey, make me come like you used to make her come!"

I let go of her nipple and gently reached for her feet. I pulled them from around me and lifted them. "You want it all? Try and keep these up here." I said softly before I lowered my face to her pussy. I used my fingers to spread her curls and expose her soft lips to my tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh my God, yes! Lick me honey, lick my hot little cunt!" I couldn't respond easily with my face between her legs, but then, did I really need to? I rubbed my finger around the entrance to her depths, teasing the tip into her like a little dick while I used my other hand to spread her lips and expose her clit. I rolled my hand over so my palm was up and then slowly pushed my middle finger into her. "OH FUCK, YES!" She gasped, as my finger pushed into her. I curled it up under her pubic bone and searched for that perfect spot. "OH SHIT!" She cried as her whole body suddenly jerked.

"You alright lover?" Chris asked from between Betsy's legs.

"Oh yeah. More than alright sweetie. Just go back to what you were doing. I'm just fine here." Katie panted.

In and out I stroked my finger, working it across that most sensitive spot, while I licked and teased her clit. Her whole body was trembling when she finally let go. Her back arched and she screamed "FUCK YES!" as her body stiffened. I felt her cum gushing out at me, her body spraying her juices down my neck and chest for several seconds before she sagged back. I wasn't done yet. I continued to tease and stroke her depths with my finger, her body starting to stiffen again. She arched her back and gasped deeply as her body again surged her juices out at me, soaking my chest again. "AHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" She cried as she trembled and shuddered. Her body sagged back into the chair again, this time I didn't think I'd get another out of her and I pulled my finger out of her. "Oh god. Don't stop. Fuck me. Put it in me and fuck me!" she begged.

"Katie?" Chris snapped. "Really? you wanna go that far?"

"God yes. I want it. I want the whole thing in me. Let him sweetie. Let him do me and you do Betsy. Fuck her like you fuck me."

"I don't know about this." Chris said quietly, looking at me from where he was still kneeling between Betsy's legs.

"You wanna do Betsy?"

"Well, um, I sorta do."

I looked up at Betsy. "I'm game. Who knows, we might like playing like this."

"I don't want to get you pregnant. As turned on as I am, I don't think I could hold back long."

"You don't have to. Get my pants." Katie answered. She took her pants from me and dug in the pocket, pulling out four condoms. She handed one to me and then tossed one toward Betsy and Chris. "No one can complain now."

I opened the packet and she took it from me. She rolled the condom down my dick and then pulled me toward her, clearly not interested in me doing anything that might slow things down. I pressed my head to her entrance and pressed slowly into her. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE FUCKING HUGE!" She gasped, as I pushed slowly in. "I knew you were gonna feel big, but SHIT!"

"Don't worry about it honey," I heard Betsy say to Chris. "Yours looks like it'll fill me up just fine."

I started to stroke into her, driving slowly in and out at first, but her feet soon found my butt and tried to pull me harder and faster. Before long her round, C cup titties, were wiggling like little Jello mounds on her chest as I pounded our bodies together. True to my word, I wasn't going to last long. I could feel my climax building within only a few short minutes of pushing into her. Thankfully, I could feel her own orgasm rebuilding and moments before I couldn't hold back any longer, I felt her pussy clench around me.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUCK!" she cried as she climaxed around me. I continued to plunge hard into her, knowing I was going to come any second.

"UHHH!" I grunted as I drove into her one last time, my spasming body slamming me so hard into her I moved her on the chair. I felt my cock surging shot after shot of cum into her, or more properly, into the condom that was thankfully containing my juices. I knelt between her legs, panting, as my body slowly started to relax, the spasms slowly fading away and letting the sounds of Betsy and Chris filter back into my consciousness.

"That's it honey, keep going. We're almost there. Ohhhhh God. I'm gonna come honey. I'm gonna coooooome!" Betsy moaned loudly. I watched as Chris pounded into her over and over, her fingers rubbing her own clit frantically as she pushed herself over the edge, taking Chris with her. He grunted and jerked, his cum filling the rubber encasing his surging dick. He knelt there, panting for long seconds, his body occasionally twitching and jerking as he finished emptying his cum. He looked over at me, my own dick still inside his fiancé and gave me a kinda crooked grin.

"Fuck man. Betsy is one hot fuck." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, Katie isn't exactly a slouch either." I answered looking back at her.

"You should know, after sneaking that thing of yours into me in the middle of the night."

"Huh? I didn't. That isn't at all what happened." I protested.

"Did what?" Chris asked quickly, looking between Katie and me and back again.

"The night we had that sleepover I told you about? I kinda snuck into bed with him and Mandy, and when he woke up, he thought he was fucking Mandy, but it was really me. I don't know that Mandy ever found out. But that was way before you and I were doing anything. Just the same, I wouldn't mind doing this kind of thing more, at least if you don't mind lover!" Katie said, but looking directly at Chris. "I can think of a few naked games we can try. Strip poker or blackjack, naked twister, maybe even strip checkers." She said with a giggle. "What do you think honey? Up for more games like this in the future?"

Chris looked at Betsy's naked body, his softened dick still stuck in her pussy and then back at his fiancé. "I suppose we could try a few more games if you want." He agreed. "What about you Dave?"

"He won't mind one bit. He had permission from me to fuck anyone he wants, as long as he comes home to sleep with me." Betsy said before I could answer.

"I do?"

"Of course. I'm not threatened. I know we love each other and have been since day one, even if you wouldn't admit it, and there have been plenty of girls that have had a chance to steal you away. So, if you're still in love with me after that, what do I have to worry about?"

"I wish you were that open minded." Chris said to Katie.

"Trouble is, I don't trust any of those other girls you might fuck to not steal you away. This was fun. I'm good with a little swapping and playing, but I'm not sure I'm ready to turn you loose with a bunch of other single women. Betsy is taken, so I don't have to worry. So, if you don't mind, let's just keep this to a small circle and only when we're together as a group, like this."

"Sounds good to us." Betsy and I both agreed at the same time.

I gave Katie's breasts a quick squeeze and then let my softened dick slip out of her, wondering just what else that wicked little grin she was giving me was going to devise. Should be an interesting summer.