High School Dates Ch. 22

Story Info
William is born.
3.9k words
4.69
8.3k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,362 Followers

The days were ticking by and mid-summer had arrived. It was really too late to try and change her mind now. She had always been a determined woman, and that hadn't changed one bit. Not only her determination to carry our baby to term, and not in her determination to make sure I don't do what her father did. I began to understand why he did what he did. With each passing day, I watched her life slip from her, little by little, and each day felt a little part of me die, as well. But she had one thing going for her that her mother didn't. She was about to give birth to a baby, our baby, and it would depend on us, me, to survive, a fact she reminded me of daily.

George had graciously given me paid leave for as long as I needed it, though I suspect Anne had something to do with it. We set up a terminal in the living room so I could work to distract myself, though I didn't know how productive I really was. Our days had fallen into a routine of sorts. Each morning we would get up; well, I'd get up, help her to the bathroom and then back to bed, settling her back on the bed in as comfortable a position as I could. I'd make breakfast for us both, usually a protein shake and scrambled eggs for her. It was about all her body would keep down in the morning. After breakfast, I'd help her shower and then, if the weather was nice, take her out to the patio and settle her there with a book to read. She didn't get much sleep at night, and spent most of the day just napping, in short spurts.

Once I had her settled, I'd try to work, always keeping an ear out for her call. I'd check on her often, bringing her lunch and snacks, as well as she could handle them. She did still need to eat, if nothing else, for the baby; but frequently it wouldn't stay down. But she tried. In the evening she'd come into the living room, we'd watch TV and talk with whoever came over. There was someone there every evening, sometimes more than one person. Katie, mom, Anne, Rose and even Victoria took turns coming over for a few hours to keep us company, and Mandy; well, she was there pretty much every night. Some evenings, like tonight, she'd elect to spend the night instead of waking up Aiden to take her home.

At Betsy's request, I was naked pretty much all the time, just in case the mood struck her, as she put it. The girls almost always got as naked, or close to it, as I was, not because Betsy asked them, but because, well, if I was naked, they wanted to be. "Just in case the mood struck us." Sometimes the mood was coaxed by Betsy, almost as if she were determined to make sure that I had plenty of sex, even if it wasn't all with her. She had made the comment, more than once, that once she had the surgery, her sex drive was going to be gone, and she wanted to make sure I still had plenty of opportunity.

Having naked women running around the house all the time, left plenty of opportunities for quick teases, or even sex. On quite a few occasions they had either jerked me off or given me a blow job, and if I didn't dip something, fingers or dick, into an exposed pussy as one of them bent over in front of me, well, Betsy was quick to suggest I should have. As a result, I had plenty of opportunities for sex. Betsy seemed to enjoy watching me be pleasured, sometimes even joining in a little, though climaxing seemed to cause her quite a bit of pain. Many mornings, when we showered, she'd play with me until I came, giggling like a little girl as I squirted my cum, all over her boobs. It was almost like a game to her, but a game she took very seriously.

Some nights, mom or Rose would also spend the night to help Betsy, who was having a harder and harder time making it through the night. She refused the pain medications, concerned what it would do to our baby, and so would sleep a little and need to move frequently. Sometimes getting up to sit in the rocking chair I'd moved to our room. The doctors said only two or three more weeks and they'd be able to take the baby c-section, then immediately do the surgery she so badly needed.

On nights when Mom or Rose stayed over, they sent me to go sleep in the guest room, so I could get some badly needed rest, while they slept with Betsy to be there to help her. Some of those nights were nights that Mandy was already using the guest bed, a coincidence that I knew damn well wasn't accidental.

"Are you as horny as I am?" Mandy whispered as I crawled into bed next to her one night.

"Maybe more. Your mom was teasing me a little while ago."

"She was huh? How was she doing that?"

"She was playing with herself so that I could see her doing it."

"You sure she was teasing you and not herself?"

"Why would she want to tease herself if she was going to stay over?"

"Oh, I don't know." She said noncommittally. "Never know what's in her mind anymore."

"Why is that?"

"She and dad have started playing around, not just as couples, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, pretty sure I do." I answered as she snuggled against me. I felt her hand slide down and find my mostly hard dick and grasp it.

"Today is a sorta special day for me," she whispered.

"It is? Why's that?"

"Because I'm not legally married any longer. My divorce was finalized today." She whispered in my ear before kissing my earlobe. "Would you like to help me celebrate?"

"I'm betting that I can guess how."

"I bet you can," she said, softly. She rolled over on top of me and guided me to her pussy. I felt how wet she was, as she rubbed my head between her lips, spreading her moisture over my engorged mushroom. She lowered herself down on me, my fat cock spreading her as she slowly sank down over it. "Mmmmmmmmm. I love how you feel in me."

"You always did feel good around me." I groaned in pleasure as she leaned toward me. I saw her in the near darkness, only the street light sneaking in around the curtains lighting the room at all. She cupped one breast and aimed it toward my mouth. I opened it and let her squeeze little streamers of her milk into my mouth, with a soft, little girl giggle that I always found so enticing.

"That's my baby. Take my milk." She whispered before giggling again. I reached up with both hands and used them on her back to pull her toward me. I closed my lips around her nipple and sucked, drawing a moan from her. She began to use her knees to lift and lower her butt, sliding her pussy up and down my rigid shaft. "Ohhhhhhhh yessssss. That's it, I love how this feels, don't you? Do you like having me around you like this? I still remember that day I walked up to you in the lunch room. I was so afraid you'd turn me away. I so wanted to just pull you into my arms and make love to you right then and there! I wouldn't have cared who saw, I wanted you so bad. Oh God honey, I'm going to come on you. Your cock is going to make meeeeeee coooommmmme!" she squealed as her whole body trembled and shuddered, as she climaxed on my hard dick. I felt her pussy squeeze and spasm around me as she panted and shuddered, her whole body consumed by the intense completion of her orgasm. I released her nipple from my mouth and used my fingers, to stroke her body, as she held herself on her hands and knees over me, looking down at me in the near darkness.

The look of lust and desire in her face changed to a frown and furrowed brow. "Damn!" She swore quietly as she pushed up off of me, my still rock-hard dick pulling from her with an audible slurp. "Aiden's awake." Only then did I hear the baby crying, down the hall, in the small bedroom Betsy and I had refurbished, as the nursery, as soon as we had found out we were expecting. Disappointingly she padded softly out of the room, leaving the door standing wide open.

I sighed at the interruption and closed my eyes, feeling a little frustrated, and realizing that this kind of thing would be my life for a while. If the baby cried, Betsy would definitely get up, even if it interrupted things. I didn't open my eyes when Mandy came back, the bed bouncing slightly as she climbed on it. I didn't bother to open my eyes when a mouth engulfed my partly hard dick. I just enjoyed Mandy teasing me back to full strength to finish what we started. I didn't open my eyes until I felt my dick sliding into her hot, wet pussy. I opened them in the gloom, to see the woman on my dick wasn't who I thought it was. "Rose." I grunted in surprise.

"Surprise sexy!" She whispered, beginning to lower and lift herself on my lap. "I heard you two going at it and it got me so damn turned on I couldn't help but wonder if you had a little left over. I'm glad you do."

"Uh huh. You don't think Mandy is going to mind you taking over?"

"She's feeding Aiden. We'll be done long before she is." Rose panted softly as she worked faster, sliding up and down my dick rhythmically, her ass slapping my thighs. Her tits, surprisingly smaller than her daughters, flopping wildly on her chest. "I saw you watching me earlier," she panted, as she slapped her ass down on my thighs over and over, driving my cock hard up into her. "Watching you, watch me play with my pussy. You know, if you wanted to, you could have just walked over and stuffed it into me. You're always welcome to you know."

"Uh huh. I know." I grunted, knowing I could have, but also knowing that I usually felt a bit awkward doing it front of both Betsy and Mandy.

"Mmmmmm. Your cock is going to make me come." She whispered breathlessly as she plunged down on my shaft over and over. I could feel my body try to lift my hips toward her with each stroke, the sensations of my impending orgasm growing by the moment. Up and down she pistoned her ass, shoving my cock deep in her with each forceful stroke down. "God yes, gonna come!" She panted. "Gonna come any second."

"Oh shiiiiiiiit." I groaned deeply, as my body jerked and pumped a shot of cum deep in her pussy. I lay below her, now shuddering body, feeling her vagina spasm and clench around, me as she climaxed with me.

"Ohhhhhhh God yes." She groaned as she lay down on me, her body still trembling and shuddering occasionally. "That's what I needed." She shifted enough to lay her head on my shoulder, her tits, with still hard nipples, rubbing my sweat slickened chest as she panted for breath.

"So, I have to ask." I whispered. "What changed?"

"What do you mean?"

"You and your husband. I mean, I remember being made to have sex with you, after Mandy used her friend to keep him busy all night. You had an agreement. But seems like that went out the window."

"It's complicated. But Betsy told me to come enjoy it while I could, so I did. I better go, before Mandy finishes feeding Aiden."

"Afraid to have her see you having sex with me?"

"Not at all." She said with a quick kiss before pushing up off of me. "She's already said I can have you any time I want. I just thought she might not be happy that I used it up before she had a chance to finish you."

I shook my head as she walked out of the room. By the time Mandy came back I was sound asleep.

---o---

This was the first time I'd seen her with clothes on in two weeks, sitting in the waiting room, for the doctor appointment. Anne was with us, more to support me, than anything else. We were finally called in for the exam, which didn't take long. The doctor made it clear we were out of time. If Betsy was to have any chance at all, they were going to have to take the baby early. There was no time left.

Betsy and I agreed, and within an hour, she was in surgery. I was left sitting in a waiting room, hoping, praying, for her life.

"Mister Roberts?" A nurse said, walking into the waiting room after about an hour.

"Yes?"

"You have a fine baby boy. If you want to come with me, I can show him to you. We have him in the neonatal intensive care. He's about three weeks premature, but he's healthy and looks wonderful."

"What about Betsy, my wife?"

"She's still in surgery." She answered, her face shifting from the smile to what I would call professional indifference. I didn't take that as a good sign. The smile returned after a moment. "Come on. Let's go look at your new son."

Anne walked with me and we looked through the glass, at a beautiful, but very small, baby boy. I could definitely see his mother in his face and features. He looked wonderful to me. But it was hard to stand there, with Betsy still in surgery. I said goodbye to William. Anne walked me back to the waiting room. The longer we waited, the more worried I became. Rose showed up, and then Katie and Mandy with their babies, and finally Chris. The morning had turned to afternoon and now it was approaching dinner time, and still no word.

Finally, a doctor in blood splattered scrubs walked into the waiting room looking exhausted. "Mister Roberts?"

"Yes?" I answered, already on my feet.

He walked to me and motioned for me to sit down. "I'm afraid there just isn't any good way to tell you this. We thought we were going to be able to get the whole thing, but after we removed her uterus, we realized the tumor had spread to her liver. We bisected a portion of the liver but were unable to stop the bleeding. The cancer had reduced her platelet counts and even giving her high dose platelet infusions we were unable to get the bleeding under control. She succumbed to loss of blood. I'm sorry."

When he left the room Anne was holding me, as I tried fruitlessly to hold back the tears.

---o---

William was still in the hospital. He'd never seen his mother and she'd not seen him. It would still be a week before I could bring him home; until then, all I could do was to visit him there and tie up loose ends of my life with Betsy. The ride home from the funeral was almost as unbearable as the hospital waiting room. I was beyond crying. All I could do was to just sit, looking out the window, at the beautiful summer afternoon, and seeing none of it. We arrived home and mom walked me back into the house and to the living room. Over the next few minutes, many of our friends arrived. To my surprise, even Betsy's sisters showed up for the funeral, though they didn't come to the house after the service. I sat and my friends took turns sitting with me, trying to make small talk, all knowing what Betsy would have wanted for me. I did my best, but the sense of loss was still overwhelming.

Mandy came and sat with me, Aiden wanting to nurse. She let him, while she talked with me, trying to remind me of some good things that we had done together; her, Betsy and me. When Aiden was done, she handed him to me to hold, giving me a brief look at her breasts. She paused, letting me look, for a moment, before covering them back up. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't complain.

Dinner time came and most of our friends were filtering away, with the exception of mom, Rose, Anne and Mandy. They convinced me to at least eat something, before they gathered around me in the living room. Mom sat down on the sofa next to me and handed me an envelope.

"Betsy made me promise to give this to you, after the funeral." She whispered.

I took the envelope and opened it, pulling out a letter in Betsy's handwriting.

"My loving David. If you're reading this, it means things haven't gone well for me. I know exactly how hard it is for you right now. I'm sorry, my love. I had so wanted to raise our family together and grow old with you. You may not know this, but I have been in love with you since that first time, in the principal's office, the first time we both climaxed together. I knew you were special when you chose not to spank me. I don't think I would have been nearly as kind, had the roles been reversed, but that is the kind of person you are, sensitive, kind, sweet. It's the same things that are making this so hard for you now.

I watched you falling in love with Mandy, and I wanted it so much to be me, but I wasn't first, she was. Mandy was your first real love and I didn't have any right to steal that from you. You deserved it, you deserved her. I watched as you grew deeper in love and hoped that you would be happy. While at the same time, knowing I wanted to stay close, so I could catch you if you fell. When you did, I wasn't there. You were a thousand miles away and I couldn't be there for you. You have no idea how much I wanted to be.

What happened with Patty was bound to happen. Your mom and I both could see it from afar; but, all we could do was to wait for it to happen. This time I was there to catch you. My heart sang with joy at having you fall in love with me all over again, a love that I knew was there, but hidden, ever since that trip out east. Making love behind the motel was the first time I was able to express my love for you in a physical way, and to be honest about it, not hide it.

You probably wonder why I was always pushing you to have sex with other women. No, it wasn't because I wanted you to find someone else, I wanted you to always know that I was here for you, that no matter who you were having sex with, when you came back to me, we made love, not just fucked. I never wanted you to forget the difference and I never wanted you to get bored with me. I thought we would have a long, wonderful life together, making love and making babies. When the doctor told me what was wrong and that I'd never have another baby, I couldn't bring myself to allow this life, one we made together, to end. I wanted this baby for us more than anything else. But I guess that wasn't to be. Now you have that life to raise, to nurture and to guide. I can only be there in spirit.

It's not going to be easy to raise our baby alone, and I don't want you to try. Every child deserves a mother. You have an incredibly special one, and I know she will help you any way she can. But a grandma isn't a mother. I'm sure, by now, you've figured out why I had Mandy over so often. Why I had her teaching you how to change diapers, having her teach you how to bathe the baby, how to do all the things a mother has to know. But I'd much rather not have you be a mother to our child. I'd rather you be a father. And to do that, you will have to find a mother. I know that you and she were deeply in love, what now seems so long ago, and that you felt betrayed by why happened. The closer this came to being my end, I knew that I would have to put you in a position to sleep with her and have sex with her and get to trust her again. I wanted you to be able to care for and maybe even lover her again, just in case.

So, my love, trust me and trust yourself. If you can find a way to love Mandy again, I want you to. You are not betraying me in any way. This is what I want for you, to find a mother for our child. If it's not Mandy, then someone else, but please, please, please, find a mother for our baby. Don't try to do this alone!

I promised that I would love you to the end of our days. When I made that promise, I never thought it would be so soon. But I have kept that promise. Now it's time for you to love another. I will look down on you from up here and try to watch over you. Goodbye my love."

I folded the letter and slipped it back into the envelope, lay myself over onto my mom's lap and broke down, letting the tears flow, seemingly without end.

---o---

September 1982

Mandy and I brought William home and introduced him to Aiden, not that I thought he would remember. He was still so young. We also introduced him to something else, Mandy's breasts. It had been a long private talk that went late into the night, including making love twice. No, not having sex, but making love like we had so long ago. Slow, tender, sensual, intimate, love. Each of us taking the time to make sure our partner had an intense climax, followed by long minutes of tender snuggles and touches. No, the love had never completely left my heart, but was only buried, something she was able to free all to easily. She was willing to raise my son as her own and I was willing to accept her daughter into my life as if she were my own. It was going to be a long road, but I think with her help, I would heal. With her help, I think we could find happiness together.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,362 Followers
12