All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 22'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude10 months ago

Extremely well written and full of Heart (and some great sex). Epic.

Thank you.

FDD

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u10 months ago

Well that was a bitter sweet ending. Will they be content with each other now they have a family to raise? Honestly last chapter I was angry Mandy came back but now it makes sense. You created an epic character in Betsy.

Billyboy1953Billyboy195310 months ago

Oh My. I always knew that David and Mandy would be together again. However I never thought it would happen under such tragic circumstances. I will miss these characters. Although you wrote THE END on the last page, i wish you would add one more chapter to this story just an update on their lives together.

Very well written, as you are more that capable of. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Yes, this is a sad ending...in some aspects...YET, Betsy has left a legacy and example for Mandy, David, Aiden, and William...a legacy of love and caring, for them to carry into their life/lives as it comes along.

Plus, David still has his HAREM of willing ladies to help him...Mandy will ensure this also, just as Betsy did!

You brought tears to my eyes with Betsy's passing like that...yet, I am happy with how you ended the series!!

Five**5**Stars...

bigpaul2022bigpaul202210 months ago

This was an excellent, beautiful, and heartrenching story!

Stories like this happen and are never told. I am glad you did.

Carp2021Carp202110 months ago

I agree with some of the other comments one more chapter 10 years later. Great story

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite10 months ago

Beautiful end to a fantastic story. Thank you!

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

There is no universe where even a single one of the 22 chapters was a Romance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Sad that Betsy died but cancer can show up any time any where. It looks like Mandy got what she wanted back in high school and be married to David. Depending on what Mandy's ex husband looks like Mand can her daughter David is her dad. Meaning that if Many's ex has the same hair or eye color David has and if Mandy's daughter has the eye or hair color from her father that is the same as David then David can pass as Mandy's daughter's father. It was really good story i loked that my name David was used in the story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I cried, it was great and sad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars + 5 more! This is a great story. It's been said that "men don't cry", bunk! I cried more than once. As a side note, if the Son of God can cry, so can every other guy regardless of age. I always like a happy ending so I didn't see the ending coming; that said it does reflect real life. Even though I can understand you're ending it here, I'd like to see at least one more chapter that shares about the relationship with David and Mandy, his relationship with Betsy's parents and all of the other people involved with this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Man I had actual tears this chapter, had to stop reading a few times to wipe my eyes. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I may make a correction to my previous comment. In it, I said " his relationship with Betsy's parents. " I meant to say "with Mandy's parents."

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger10 months ago

Great story. Actually got my into my feelings. Keep up the great work.

woodhard65woodhard659 months ago

form Happiness to shedding a tear at the end. great story.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

Way to punch me in the feels dude. You hinted enough that Mandy would be back eventually, forever, but did you have to kill off Betsy?

daves_not_heredaves_not_here9 months ago

Intense ending to the story!

5 stars

Bookie61Bookie618 months ago

Great story wow

rapperbsrapperbs8 months ago

Another great story. Didn’t see the ending coming like that, but you brought it to a good close. Anytime you can bring emotions out, It lets me know I really bought into the story and characters.

Thanks for Writing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a moving romance story with memorable characters and as always excellent writing from the author. Deeply moving, this story not only has romance, but joy, tragedy, and drama. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story.... I cried after Betsy died

She was the one for David

But, regardless it's a great story

And I'm not giving you a 5/5 but a 10/5

Bruh you killed it....The story was fun filled.... I just hope all your stories will be as this....

Thanks for writing👌 Keep up the good work ✌️🤌

BlueEyd2BlueEyd25 months ago

Great job!! Somehow thought he would end up with Mandy but didn't get how until the end.

You did an outstanding job here. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

INCREDIBLE STORY! Loved, loved, LOVED IT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES