All Comments on 'High School Harem Ch. 02'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

#3 Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome story

there must be more, please?

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Good Story!!!

That was a good second chapter. It was nice to see Rick come out of a shell and be able to have fun with Amy, Beth and LeeAnn. It would be nice to see another chapter with the teen's. It was nice how Rick took Beth's virginity and how she likes his big cock now. I can hardly wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very interesting tale

Hmmm; Amy greets him at the door "Sans panties"; yet a few minutes later drops her shorts & panties (I guess the danged pantie bandits returned em when she wasn't lookin).

Leanne watched herself as she deep-throated his cock, and at the same time Beth disappeared, then later reappeared.

Ewwwwww; he's going to fuck Beth right after he pulled out of Leanne's ass, without any kind of cleanup.

So between STDs, Anal, and screwing 5 girls he's definitely got a good start of a stable of disease ridden HO's

Sheri might as well shoot herself in the head if she's hoping to have a long-termlife with him. Might as well get a lobotomy.

Seriously? Extremely bad logic is being utilized here.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Be a one word hillbilly with worse bed manners than a dog in heat. Check.

Rape girl in the ass after she repeatedly tells you no. Check.

Shove your feces covered dick in a virgin, tearing things and spreading a nice septic infection. Check.

Go home with syphilis, ghonorea, aids and a case of the crabs (bonus) for fucking the biggest two sluts in school without protection. Check.

...oddly enough the story is still enjoyable, but daaaaamn. Gotta love plot forgivness!

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Still hot, despite a few mistakes.

I noticed the same mistakes pointed out by others. The idea of Rick's prick going from Leanne's ass directly into Beth's virgin pussy was indeed cringe-worthy to contemplate.

The one thing that everyone else missed is an impossibility that is perpetuated in story after story, by many hundreds, if not thousands of authors, here on Lit. If Rick had three inches inside Beth's virgin pussy, he was exactly three inches PAST her hymen. I must admit that I had to educate myself on the exact location of the hymen. All authors please take note, the truth is that THE HYMEN IS LOCATED AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE VAGINA and not somewhere deep inside. Even if you've just got a dick's head inside, it's one dick's head past the hymen. There's no such thing as getting a dick partially inside before hitting the hymen. And forget finger-banging a virgin pussy, too. Anything that has entered the vagina is already past the hymen.

Despite the errors, I really enjoyed the story. The author has a unique way of describing the action that I like.

MegamuffinMegamuffinabout 9 years ago
I likes.

There's a thing that I do when I'm reading these stories that I don't do when I'm reading say, the newspaper: ignore real life consequences. Good fantasy fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glaring inaccuracies

The only real thing that bothered me other than the ass to pussy thing was that the author has been making it seem that this takes place in the late 80's now the author mentioned how Beth had only seen dicks that big in magazines and on the Internet. Call me crazy but wasn't the Internet invented in the mid 90's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Internet's been around since 1969 ...

... I personally first used it in 1975 (and yes, there was porn on it even then). But it's true that it wasn't a consumer thing until the early 90s, when the World Wide Web was invented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

...adding to the internet comments below... Reguardless of when it was created, most people had never even heard of it, much less owned or knew how to use a computer at all! The internet was available when I was early into conputers but I couldnt afford it, using dial-up BBS systems was the popular thing for messaging, games, files, and of course porn! ...but when you had to spend 10 to 30 minutes to download one JPG, it took a while to get a collection up, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
its hot

I love how he is filling their fertil young pussies with his potent cum.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Internet start

My apologies for digressing away from the HSH series to follow the internet thread.

I was introduced to what became the internet in January '74 as a part of DARPA's development to keep communications going when WWIII started. It had been in use for at least three and possibly four years at that time. It was demonstrated to me by playing a simplified game of "Go" with a computer in or near Washington, DC. The demonstration was quite an eye opener.

Playing "Go" with the computer was amazing. I'd played for years and had a six stone handicap, but it beat me eleven out of thirteen games, and the other two games were stalemates. It was quite humbling.

I didn't have anything to do with the internet until eight years later, shortly after getting my first Apple II computer and a 300 baud modem. At that time I was stationed at the same base where I'd earlier "met" DARPA's net, but the installation I'd seen in '74 had been dismantled and PDO'd (Property Disposal Office). I occasionally wonder what became of the equipment. We pretty much know what became of the net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

You, sir, have crafted a beautifully written story that most of us would have given our proverbial left nut to have lived. I lived and served the same time you did, and traveled the globe thanks to the U.S. Navy and her Nuclear Submarine Force.

During my time (and I'm sure yours as well), I have seen, done and heard of many things that make the few friends I discuss such things with, jealous and amazed. Your story, however, would put an entire room full of vets to shame, all our stories combined. AMAZING!

I have only finished #3, but intend to read all. THANK YOU for your service and your WONDERFUL story!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it.

I liked this story, although I'd prefer less anal in it.

One quibble though:

Why do so many people think that the hymen is two or three inches inside the vagina?

THE HYMEN IS AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE VAGINA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why this kid described like horny dog? Dick gets hard and he is just thrusting any where until it finds a place to go. Don’t care much for the girl screaming no but he shoves up ass anyway. Forced is NOT sexy, even if she starts to enjoy.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Very well written.

Excellent.

The Internet in the 80's is just a young author's mistake. It's hard to believe now that the internet is only 26 years old and not forever. Prototype data transfer systems and protocols don't count. It is the mass internet in its modern form.

My son once asked me what kind of smartphone you had as a child. I had a phone, a landline at home. It had a disk dialer. And then with a touch-tone push-button.

Well, the hymen covering the cervix is typical of most authors. Seems all virgins were spoiled by another guy. Then why study anatomy? For the sake of one time that might not happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Late 80's or early 90's......who cares? The reason few know where the hymen is located is because so few have discovered one that is intact. (10% of the males deflower 40% of the females, with 20% of men getting the virginity of 65% of girls. Very few men have sex with a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Revenge of the nerd. Best sex ever for the 4 sluts - Mindy, Sheri Amy, and Leanne, while ruining the virgin Beth for all men ʻin the future.😎😃

VadarVadar12 months ago

Great yarn. Thanks.

FWIW: anyone who'd rather fuck some tits instead of a vagina, arse or mouth has rocks in his skull. IMNSHO.

There is NO way that is EVER gonna feel as good.

Also FWIW: Big cocks are very seriously overrated and over represented on this site.

OK for fantasy but other than the fantasy or the visual, it's very impractical and not at all attractive to the vast majority of women. Oral is very difficult, anal is impossible and vaginal is often painful.

And 36DDD++. tits do absolutely NOTHING for me. I've enjoyed very large breasted women. They hate the damn things and the breasts look weird and ultra-saggy when nude. YUK!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGalt6 months ago

Ass to pussy to mouth?

No thank you very much

Other that that not bad at all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous